El Gualicho Hostel - HI Reviews

Marcos A. Zar 480, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

All good, very helpful and friendly staff. I will definitely recommend it. Thanks

Very nice, well maintained hostel. The staff was helpful in planning excursions. It's really not a party atmosphere and there were a lot of older people (old people --> snoring), but if you're not looking to party and just want a nice place to stay I definitely recommend it.

Really lovely friendly hostel with extra helpful staff. Room was comfortable and clean and had a nice common area too. I changed plans and left one day early and they even refunded me for this. Would reccomend

Very friendly and helpful staff! They helped scheduled all of our activities and answered all the questions that we had. I loved my stay here and would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who visits Puerto Madryn!

• 2nd Apr 2015

During our stay, somebody from outside entered the hostel during breakfast hour and entered the room next to ours. Someone from that room informed the receptionist but he didn't react. When we came back half an hour later, two phones were missing in our room including mine. Only at that moment the receptionist arrived to check if everything was fine, too late the guy was already gone. Because of that we missed our bus, had to stay one more night and they didn't even do any commercial gesture.

• 13th Mar 2015

Very welcoming, friendly and helpfull staff, they smiled all the time. the kitchen is good equipped and spacious. Location is good.

Basic breakfast, hammocks and BBQ for cooking asado!

A really great hostel, unfortunately expensive, but no moreso than anywhere else in Patagonia in high season. Best kitchen facilities I've experienced, two cookers, two sinks and an indoor asador. Lots of space to eat and relax, indoors and out. Four PCs, TV and DVDs, hammocks, bike rentals, book exchange. Great location, 4 blocks from the beach and 5 from the bus station. Helpful and friendly staff with lots of local info. Extended my stay here four extra nights as it was so chilled. Top marks!

Really nice hostel. Clean, good breakfast and a big kitchen!

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels