El Gualicho Hostel - HI Reviews

Marcos A. Zar 480, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Really nice hostel, with great garden and lots of facilities and a big kitchen! And if you have trouble with music during the night, just ask and and they will turn the volume down.

I love it so much!

Despite the foul smelling toilets, we really enjoyed our stay. The hostel is very secure and the staff are friendly. 2 blocks from night markets and 6 -7 blocks from the beach.

It was a really great Hostel we stayed. Nice staff, very good facilities, very clean. A bit too less space in the patio for sitting around and chill out, but that is all I could say - great Hostel!

very good peninsula valdez tour, very informative and lots of animals to see

Vielen Dank an die sehr freundliche und immer fröhliche und hilfsbereite Stuff. Ich habe mich superwohl bei euch gefühlt!

• 7th Jan 2014

I could't sleep at all because somebody nearby hostel was playing music all night. I wanted to close the window, but there was not air conditioner, so I couldn't. I had to sleep on the car during tour to the peninsula Valdes and Punta Tombo.

good hostel with very friendly and helpfull staff

Nice clean, well located hostel...staff helpful and friendly! Huge kitchen, big rooms and clean! Atmosphere lacked but that's people not the hostel itself!

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels