El Patagonico Reviews

O�Higgins 741, Puerto Natales, Chile

Really good and facilities. Hosts are friendly and helpful. Loads of space, doesn't feel cramped and the place is kept very clean.

• 21st Jan 2016

We stayed in a private room a few nights before hiking the W trek in Torres del Paine. The staff was so nice and helpful and the place is the cleanest I have ever seen a hostel. The hot showers and fast wifi were a plus. I wish we could have stayed here after our trek but they were fully booked. I would stay here again and definitely recommend to friends.

We really enjoyed our stay and could relax after 5 days inTorres del Paine. The staff was really nice and friendly. It's a 10-minute walk from the central bus station, but very close to restautants, supermarket, laundry service....

Staff wasn't really helpful but they were also hands-off. So if you prefer relaxed and on your own experience, this might be a good thing for you. Otherwise, it was good. Slow wifi though.

Great hostel. Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable beds and facilities. Good location.

Great hostel, highly recommended. Probably favourite in South America so far! Very clean, tidy, friendly, good atmosphere. We stayed in a private double with bathroom and it was great. Got lots of info on the W trek beforehand and had a great recovery stay afterwards. Andres and his partner were very friendly and explained everything we needed in town.

• 14th Jan 2016

Absolutely wonderful and very attentive hosts. Thank you so much. I loved my stay and slept very comfortably in my bed in el patagonico.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

We had a great experience with el hostel patagonico and especially appreciated all Andres did to help us and he even helpe us obtain bus tickets to calafate last minute, which are very hard to come by(we found this out late). Highly recommend them!

• 9th Jan 2016

The owners are extremely helpful, and this is one of the loveliest hostels I stayed in. They even let you keep your extra gear there while you're hiking in Torres del Paine!

I wish there was a front desk, but the flow of this hostel is so welcoming! There's a keycode entry, and the facilities are among the best I've seen in Puerto Natales. We were in a private room with private bathroom - so nice! The kitchen is well stoked and there's coffee and tea for you to help yourself to in the mornings. NO OUTSIDE guests is a big one - keep that in mind! Remember that you must pay cash for the rest of your stay.

• 5th Jan 2016

Andreas and Monica will welcome you warmly from the moment you pass the door. You feel sorry when has arrived the day to leave el Patagonico. Andreas will make everything possible to facilitate your journey - renting camping materials and providing useful advises. We recommand this place for backpackers travelling on their own, couples (even convenient for a family with a child). At walking distance from downtown Puerto Natales and from the bus station.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Stayed here twice, and it's the loveliest place I stayed at in Chile. Excellent facilities ad very helpful owners who make you feel at home!

My short stay at El Patagonico was great. The staff is very friendly and helpful with your needs. The location is convenient to nearby shops and restaurants. It is a transient place for most and the crowd was nice during my stay. The only improvement would be facilities since it's not as new compared to other hostels I've stayed at. Overall, wonderful place and stay!

Great hostal. Short 10 min walk from the bus station. Hosts were extremely nice and helpful; they let us keep our stuff in storage while we visited Torres del Paine and Argentina.

Great, really friendly and helpful staff. You can leave your things that you don't want to bring to the trek in their safety lockers. Rental of equipment really cheap.

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Very nice stuff who care about everything!

• 21st Dec 2015

Stayed here 1 night before and 1 night after doing the W trek. Excellent hostel and the family who run it are so lovely and helpful. Breakfast not included but rooms are spacious and clean and nice common area. They have secure luggage storage for anything you don't want to take on your hike. Very good value for money, Highly recommend.

My private room was very comfortable and clean. The owners were very helpful and organized my bus trips and tours for me.

Great hostel, great owners! Stay here for sure! Thanks :)

very nice stay, the bathroom smelled very bad in our dorm as the sink didn't have a u-bend to prevent fumes returning....poor plumbing. Besides this the place was great, good staff which helped with planning and booking buses. Super clean, full kitchen and good internet.

View all Puerto Natales Hostels