El Viajero Asuncion Hostel & Suites Reviews

Calle Alberdi 734, Asuncion, Paraguay

Worst bath/toilet of my "hostel life", and the bed looks like it's really old. At least the location is perfect, and the hostel's atmosphere was pretty good!

Room wasnt clean as so was the bathroom. It stinked!! Also there were some roaches around. Another thing is that I booked a 4 bed room and they gave me a 6 shared room because they somehow forgot I had a reservation

Horrendous night here, we were woken at 0700 to building noise within the hostel!!!! No 8 bed dorm in the hostel that has not got a private bathroom therefore we paid for a 8 bed but were put in a 10 bed!! Numerous issues with this hostel, including staff, hot water, building work etc....

I ve been in others "el viajero" hostels, and surely this is the worse one. Bad cleaning, too much noise all the time, bad breakfast

Didn't understand if I was at a hostel or a bar. Lots of people coming during the night to party. Loud music until late after midnight. The staff were barely helpful, no information given about Asuncion at all nor the hostel. They could at least try. Avrerall don't stay there if you want to relax and enjoy Asuncion, but if you came for the party then this is the place for you.

the beakfast plate the morning is very strange, no place tostay beetween the plate.. and breakfast very small.. it's a joke the banana.. don'tput if if this..!! Nothing to wash clothes.. and nothing to put clothes after washing.. and no iron ... People cleaning.. not very friendly.. and the boss only interest by the money..and not atmosphere or help travellers.. The men shower are dirty, and, nothinfg to put your clothes when you wash yourself..