El Viajero Asuncion Hostel & Suites Reviews

Calle Alberdi 734, Asuncion, Paraguay

Worst bath/toilet of my "hostel life", and the bed looks like it's really old. At least the location is perfect, and the hostel's atmosphere was pretty good!

Room wasnt clean as so was the bathroom. It stinked!! Also there were some roaches around. Another thing is that I booked a 4 bed room and they gave me a 6 shared room because they somehow forgot I had a reservation

Horrendous night here, we were woken at 0700 to building noise within the hostel!!!! No 8 bed dorm in the hostel that has not got a private bathroom therefore we paid for a 8 bed but were put in a 10 bed!! Numerous issues with this hostel, including staff, hot water, building work etc....