El Viajero Asuncion Hostel & Suites Reviews

Calle Alberdi 734, Asuncion, Paraguay

The value for money is the main advantage of this hostel. The common areas are really nice, but the dorms are really ugly. The wall was moldy, the beds and lockers sucked and the bathroom was quite dirty. Almost all the guests were Brazilian students that were truly annoying, they should try to segregate tourists and students in some way.

Great staff. Fun yet efficient in their duties. I accidentally bought the wrong bus ticket one day and the hostel owner immediately called the bus company and straightened out the mess for me, all without me requesting such help. I very much appreciated that.

Cool place close to the main attractions. Breakfast is a bit sparse.

Exelent stay! Nice and clean room, cozy living room and open air swimming pool where meet fun travellers! Friendly and professional personnel, great central location. An hostel experience different than just the common busy and noisy backpackers dormitory. I sincerely recommend it to all type of travellers

I don't think it's the staff's fault, but I had my backpack open (and one thing went missing) while it was in the luggage room after I checked out. I think only staff should be allowed in that room.

Really liked this hostel as it has pretty much all the amenities you could ask for in a place. It's location is 2 blocks from the main square and as Asuncion centre is pretty small, it is easy walking distance to most places. You can grab a bus to the suburbs just a block down. The beds are comfortable with big individual lockers underneath and the showers have hot water which is now considered a bonus! Breakfast is basic but tasty. The WiFi is incredibly good, amazingly quick and its cheap!

Beautiful setting, spacious and varied! Green areas and swimming pool to relax, in addition to a TV room... Helpful staff and prepared on what you need to know the city! Great location and close to all the main places of interest... The kitchen is ok, but the breakfast is perhaps too limited! In any case, highly recommended...

Very clean and very comfortable

They have a good staff and a wonderful location! Currently they are doing a makeover that will improve the hostel structure.

The hostel wasn't very busy when I was there, and there wasn't much of an atmosphere, but I'm sure it's fun around the pool and bar when busier. The hostel itself was clean and comfortable, and is close to the centre. If I was in asuncion again I'd stay here.