El Warung Cave Hostel Reviews

La Cuevita 38, Artenara, Gran Canaria, Spain

Great atmosphere, I had a very nice evening with the people in there. The place is not a 5 starts hotel but the people I meet there was really special.

Very good location, grate view and kind stuff.

I had such a good time! The staff was very helpful and friendly, and took us on a hike nearby during our stay. The place was clean and comfortable. I would love to come back one day soon!

• 16th Oct 2015

A great place to enjoy the mountains in Gran Canaria in a really chill ambient, leave the beach and come to this wonderful cave :P

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Amazing place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. A truly unique experience set in the mountains of Gran Canaria. The hostel is quite isolated but that is why it's so good. Basic accomodation but has everything you could need. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner too who was only only too happy to give advice on things to do right throughout the Canary Islands

View all Gran Canaria Hostels