El Warung Cave Hostel Reviews

La Cuevita 38, Artenara, Gran Canaria, Spain

I had a great stay at the cave hostel, definitely coming back!! The stuff is amazing, they provided me with info about hiking trails in the area and we went climbing in the natural park nearby. I also got to do the largest via ferrata in Spain. We walked and climbed 1000 meter from San Pedro village to Tamadaba. The terrace of the hostel features amazing moutain views and is a great place to hangout and read a book. I met interesting people, as there is no wifi people talked and shared meals.

There are many of hiking trails around the village, this is the place for the people who love the atmosphere of nature. And the landscape of the hostel is very very good! If you are going to have a holiday in Gran Canaria, you should arrange your accommodation to stay here.

Amazing place to stay!!! So beautiful nature around! Thanks to Manuel for giving us chance to stay in such a calm relaxing place as cave house :) My Mum and I really enjoyed it!!!!

The Hostel was very beutiful, the owner Manuel is very nice and we had an good breakfast and a kitchen. The hostel is in an old cave and it is very quiet with an beautiful few over the clouds, mountains and at the stars. Its an good place for biking, hiking or enjoing the nature highly recommended

1 2 Next » last »