El Warung Cave Hostel Reviews

La Cuevita 38, Artenara, Gran Canaria, Spain

El Warung Cave Hostel is an amazing place for people looking for a chilled out hostel in the mountains with a friendly atmosphere. Very nice staff and amazing view on the caldera!

• 11th Oct 2014

The best place ever! If you like mountains and walking this is the place for you! :)

I had a great stay at the cave hostel, definitely coming back!! The stuff is amazing, they provided me with info about hiking trails in the area and we went climbing in the natural park nearby. I also got to do the largest via ferrata in Spain. We walked and climbed 1000 meter from San Pedro village to Tamadaba. The terrace of the hostel features amazing moutain views and is a great place to hangout and read a book. I met interesting people, as there is no wifi people talked and shared meals.

1 2 Next » last »