Elmtree Guest House Myeongdong Reviews

129-1 Bukchang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Good location and value for money. The rooms are very small, and so are the beds. I'm 5'4" and I thought I barely fit comfortably in the single bed; couldn't imagine how someone 6' or over would fit at all. Also the beds and pillows are very hard. I would recommend not getting a room with ensuite bathroom as they tended to smell. I booked an ensuite first and then switched to use the shared bathroom instead. Overall, I was comfortable there and I enjoyed my stay.

The hostel overall is good. However when we stayed there they never turned on the aircondition and its hot for us whos not very used to hot weather.