Elmtree Guest House Myeongdong Reviews

129-1 Bukchang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I stayed 5 days in the hostel in a basic private room. Eventhough the room is small, I really liked staying there since it has everything inside. It's pretty clean and comfortable to stay in a single room. I'd love to stay again in this hostel if I come back again to Korea.

the room is very small. its very hard to move around. but with rate is very cheap

Definitely a good place value-wise. It is located in a convenient place considering the price you pay; 5 minutes to Myeongdong shopping district or the subway station (Hohyeon) or just 15-45 minutes walk from many of the principal sightseeing places.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

It's a cozy place. The room is not big but you have everything you need. And the staff is really really friendly and helpful. One inconvenience is that it takes about 5-10 minutes walk away from the subway station; you have to go across a market. But the airport bus station is right beside the guesthouse. I will still choose Elm tree guesthouse if I visit Seoul again.