Elmtree Guest House Myeongdong Reviews

129-1 Bukchang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Suggest for payment of rental using credit card and not cash. This is happen when I want to make payment as I'm not prepare cash for rental and only cash for shopping.

• 30th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Elmtree guesthouse made my stay in Seoul very comfortable and easy. The airport bus stops just across the road, it is perfectly placed for easy access to all the central parts of the city even by foot (if you like walking) and has whole streets of restaurants on the doorstep. The hotel is small and quiet which is what I wanted, the rooms are very clean and have TV and all the amenities you would expect .... bit of a squeeze for a 6 footer as the rooms are not huge but great value for money.

The room is really really tiny! It's really crammed for 2 persons in a room. But it's okay if you are traveling alone.

• 12th May 2014
  • Malaysia

room is extremely small

I stayed 5 days in the hostel in a basic private room. Eventhough the room is small, I really liked staying there since it has everything inside. It's pretty clean and comfortable to stay in a single room. I'd love to stay again in this hostel if I come back again to Korea.

the room is very small. its very hard to move around. but with rate is very cheap

super good here!