Elmtree Guest House Myeongdong Reviews

129-1 Bukchang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The room is kind of small, but if you're aiming for private space, then it'll be excellent for the price you're paying. My room was next to the street, so it was kind of noisy, but it's fine after 11pm :) Hot water is not instant, will have to wait for at least a minute or two, with the water running.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Please work on keeping the place clean and safe. These are things that are important to almost everyone.

I really loved this hostel. I was there for 20 days and every day the staff greeted me with a smile. If I had an issue they helped me right away. It was really nice!

• 16th Dec 2014

feel very cozy and they give me free towel, soap!!

Don't expect more than a room and bathrooms are a joke even to Korean standard. The location is really good/central if you don't mind walking 10-15min. If you just want some entertainments at your doorstep, go elsewhere.