Ethic Etapes Val de Loire Reviews

37, Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, BP 758, Blois, France

I stayed here for one night with a friend off-season (late october). The staff was sparse and not very welcoming but I have the feeling that during the busy season the atmosphere is very different, i.e. more attention and presence of the staff. The rooms were clean and adequate.

When I arrived, there was no record of my reservation made 2 days earlier. staff who spoke English were moste helpful since my French is limited.

• 13th Sep 2015

I really like the stay at this hostel, but they don't speak english at all, this could be a problem if you need t comunicate with the staff

• 10th Aug 2015

I wondered why I had booked this place! So far out, not anywhere near the happening Blois! Staff might have been friendly but lacked English skills so it became really difficult. Incomplete directions to reach, the room had no character, to be honest seemed like a prison cell. Sore point of my trip. Also, it seemed quite empty as its a huge place!