Ethic Etapes Val de Loire Reviews

37, Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, BP 758, Blois, France

The place is difficult to reach, poor posting signs. I just get there by chance to ask for the hostel, and they told me I was in the correct place. It is joint a hostel and a "foyer" which is a social work shelter for young homeless people. It was no problem for me, but It is difficult to find it. The main issue was the toilet. The shower had no screen, so you drenched everything and the heater didn't work in our building that night. We didn't have warm water, so no shower at all..

This hostel is located in an FJT (Foyer de Jeunes Travailleurs). As such, it's held to much higher standards, which was nice. My room was clean and cozy with my own private bathroom. While there were two beds in the room, I did not have a roommate. A bit on the small side, but when you're only one person with one bag, that's all you really need. SECURITY: Keycard access to room. Awesome. LOCATION: Not close to center, but not a far walk. CLEANLINESS: Spotless.