Ethic Etapes Val de Loire Reviews

37, Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, BP 758, Blois, France

This place is out in the middle of nowhere. The people at reception didn't seem to know I was coming, but they accepted my reservation email as sufficient proof to get a room. The room was clean, but it felt sterile (I.e. absolutely no character). Check out time was 9:30 AM.

It took 25 mins by foot from railway station. The bus station nearby, which I got it later, should be added to the hostel booking information, which means guests could know a easy way to get here. The staff is warm however the hostel's back route to the street was really difficult to find. I don't understand why the main door was locked on a Sunday/holiday morning when there were still staff working here. See someone wanted to enter however left eventually, rejected by the locked door.

• 13th Jul 2014