Euro Hostel Newcastle

Fabulous 701 Total Reviews

• juli4983152
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
14th Sep 2017

I love stay in there was very good 😊 The staff was always helpful and very professional! The location 10 out 10. 2 minutes walk to the City centre. And great value for money! Definitely I will stay there again. Thank you very much.

10th Sep 2017
5.4

We were told by hostel world that we could check in at 10:00. Once we got there the staff were quite rude and insisted that we were wrong and could "prove it to us"... had to wait another 5 hours to check in. The people staying in our room were great, laundry was free, and place had a nice bar. Toilet in our room leaked quite a bit and flooded the bathroom daily. Wouldn't recommend

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Sep 2017

Perfectly located very close to the city centre, close to several Metro stations but also a short walk from Central Station. I stayed in a mixture of dorm rooms and private rooms. Hostel was warm, secure and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Lovely breakfast (extra). I felt that the cost per night was quite high bearing in mind breakfast was not included it was the GNR Weekend. En Suite Bathrooms could do with being a little cleaner. Nice pub adjoined to the hostel. Great WIFI

• alst8043437
  • England, Male, 41+
9th Sep 2017

Always a great place to stay for the great north run weekend

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
8.0

I had my stay here for the great north run so the hostel was fully booked.the staff were all very helpful and friendly.I have stayed in hostels all over the world and this one would be up there with the best of them.great value for money.

• England, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2017

Excellent place value for money as a group

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

Stayed 2 nights for the Great North Run- great location, staff and facilities. Good (and cheap) breakfast options. Toilet/Shower in the room were a bit shabby.

• England, Male, 31-40
5.7

Most expensive hostel I've ever stayed in (including London, NY, and Washington DC). So for that you would expect some facilities... No lift, no kitchen, no bag storage, breakfast was extra, mouldy shower cubicle... Not good at all.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
7th Sep 2017
8.0

I stayed here before some changes since then, no kitchen for doing your own food which is what a hostel is about. Room was great linen perfect , unfortunately lift was out of order during my stay , Staff very helpful . More a pub with rooms now.

6th Sep 2017
6.9

This was not my first visit to Eurohostel in Newcastle. On previous visits a guest's kitchen was available for my use, but I found that this is now closed. This hostel was once primarily a hostel with a bar included ; it is now a pub and function venue with accommodation included as an extra facility. It left me feeling depressed on finding this on arrival. What is the relevance of a hostel without a guest's kitchen? Staff were helpful by warming some food for me. This is my last visit here.

×