Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Best hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. Awesome. Perfection. Stay here. Don't think about staying anywhere else.

Good hostel in a great spot. WiFi wasn't working in the rooms despite a strong signal. Everything else was great.

It has clean room and cozy bed. One bar at the first floor give one beer for just 2 euro and nice to chill out. I really enjoyed stay in this hostel but it was october fest season so really expensive.

Unfortunately had idiots staying in my room for 2 nights, which is to be expected over octoberfest. Staff very good in response to them. The first guy urinated on my friends suitcase because he was drunk and was immediately removed, the second guy was chain smoking in my room and so they moved me. Staff really professional and sympathetic. Breakfast good, eggs, cheese, cold meats, toast, cereal, fruit, yogurt and juice. Nice social area to hang out in Clean rooms and bathrooms. Good lockers.

We enjoyed our stay, was Oktoberfest so was crazy but would stay ther again ;)

Was great but expensive. I blame Oktoberfest!

One of the best hostels of my trip in europe

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Amazing place. Except for the location, the streets around the hostel during the night have some strange people..

• 16th Sep 2014

Euro Youth Hostel is adequate but a bit soulless. Room was large, beds were clean, nice big lockers, and felt secure. The beer downstairs tasted off.

Really good hostel with clean and comfortable beds. Would definitely recommend.

Nice hostel, quite central in Munich. Internet is very good, no kitchen but a microwave and kettle (plus you can leave small items in the reception fridge). Happy hour long and good! Breakfast is a bit expensive I think (€4.90), although if you eat a lot you might find it quite satisfying. I'd go back.

Nice hostel with good location. The staff were very warm. Clean bathroom.

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere

Music too loud in the bar.If you are on the lower floors it may disturb your sleep.May also be disturbed by the smokers outside the front door if you have a front facing room.

While a couple of S-Bahn stops from the main commercial hub and sights such as Marienplatz.. Euro hostel is very decent location and with the central train station on your door step very practical for when your arriving/leaving for your next city. The hostel itself was modern and the addition the bar a good place for a few drinks and atmosphere. The breakfast was convenient. Staff very friendly and helpful.

-Beds were very comfortable and equipped with everything (own power socket, curtain, shelf, light bulb and storage for luggage under each bed) so people were crowding each other for using these facilities in the rooms. -Bathrooms were very clean. -Very friendly and loved the atmosphere! met some new amazing people in our dorm and sometimes we didn't even feel like going out because hanging out at the hostel bar was just as fun! i'd definitely stay there again

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

位置超棒,鄰近慕尼黑火車總站,數分鐘路程 保安很好,出入大門、房門或餐廳,都要用電子鎖卡開啟 雙人房超大間 價錢合理地平

The buffet breakfast is good. Food includes my favourite of fruit and vegetable. However, for the public toilet, automatic lighting system is used. When I went inside for pooping, the light was lit on automatically. But about 2 minutes later when I was sitting for pooping, the light was out. I needed to open the door and waved my hand to ignite the light. Manual lighting system in toilets is recommend.

Once again 100% satisfied. I will probably stay in this place every time I go to Munich. You can't beat it.

Good price/quality relationship.