Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Average just due to the fact that there were small facilities missing. I have been to many hostels in Munich and simple things missing e.g. an electrical outlet at every bed, hooks on the wall, the storage compartment with a lock (card activated), hooks in the bathroom. The breakfast for €4.90 seemed costly. As for the rest staff was very friendly and polite. rooms were clean and overall atmosphere was good.

Excellent location right in the city centre just 5mins walk from the train station and an other 10 to city centre. Staff were great at answering my questions and helping me find places.

Great place to stay. Bummer that they can't have a kitchen, but the bar makes up for it and they are close to all kinds of food options. The girls on the morning shift were awesome at helping is extend our stay over many days! Thank you!!! The rooms are clean and it's very secure.

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Great staff. Cheap drinks. Warm atmosphere. Great facilites. Comfortable beds. Nice rooms. The list goes on. Munich's Euro Youth Hostel seriously impressed me.

The location was perfect for me, as I got to Munich by train and had a big suitcase. If it wasn't like that, I would never like to stay in that area, as there are a lot of, hmm, wierd people around. This was the cleanest hostel I've ever visited! Stuff was very friendly, spoke perfect english! All in all- definitely a recommandation!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Serbia

This is an awesome hostel for Munich. It's in a great spot like a street or two away from the main train station and has everything you could want... especially a great bar. I walked to everywhere in the city from here without a problem. Really good atmosphere to meet people. Recommend.

Nice chill-partying hostel. Great bar, lots of access to cheap bike rental and pub crawl from reception. Pretty clean.

This hostel has the best atmosphere! The staff are always great and you'll meet so many nice people, it's definitely worth a stay. Location is good, short walk from old town and right next to the train station. Breakfast was good spread for the price and all you can eat. Really great hostel

Shame they don't have a kitchen...

Other than the rooms being loud my stay was nice. The breakfast is not worth the amount they charge though, and it's better to just eat out in the city.

Loved this hostel! The dorm rooms were a good size with lockers under the bottom bunk. The bar next to the lobby was a great place to meet people and drink local beer. The pub tour that went to 3 different biergartens was worth every penny!

really nice staff!great beer!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • China

Whats excellent about this place? Nothing I'd say. I gave the staff a "good" rating as they were more helpful than not. Location is near train station...so maybe thats excellent for you, I gave that a good rating so maybe that is subjective. The atmosphere was the most disappointing thing about it. I had thought it was going to be really fun but really its not. The place is like all dudes and asian families it seems. More expensive than other hostels...why????

Great place right by the main train station! Friendly English speaking staff, rooms were very quiet. We barely heard anyone on our floor. The pub was also a lot of fun!

위치 짱좋은데 로비 1층이 저녁에 bar여서 시끄러워요~리셉션있는 층에 묵으신분은 아예 잘수가없었데요ㅠㅠ 친철하고 근처에 마트도 있고 길도 쉽고 암튼 전 대만족! 방도 넓고 깨끗해요! 샤워기가 일체형인거 빼고는 다 좋았어요^^

I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom. It was quite spacious, with two single beds and a sink. The mattress was fine, but the pillows were not proper pillows which gave me a hard time sleeping. The room was facing the bar of another hostel which could be noisy at night. The location of the hostel is perfect, but the instructions on this website is a bit misleading. The staff were very nice. Breakfast was good too. Highly recommended!

Very clean bathrooms, fast wifi, and very close to the train station. I didn't go to the bar downstairs but it looks like a great way to meet people.

Great tours around! Fun bar!

There wasn't anything wrong with this hostel. But it wasnt my favorite. I bunked with older adults. Who were a bit rude to me for being in the room. The area is good but loud. And print off your own directions cause the ones they give you aren't good. The staff were nice. But it didn't have the youth vibe so I wouldn't stay again.

just perfect!