Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

All men staff were amazing~

All of the hostels in Munich seemed a bit spendy, but at least the hostel was really nice. It was clean, the breakfast was good, they not only had wifi but free computers we could use, and the beds were quality with lights and outlets for each person. The showers were free too and the location was right next to Wombats and Jaegers and the train station. I also really liked the free map from the reception.

Had a great stay at EURO-hostel. The only thing that was bad was the temperature in the dorm. Could barely sleep since it was too hot (even with the door open)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Awesome hostel. Bar has a great vibe: people are friendly and not drinking too much. It is a large hostel with 300 beds, but didn't feel like a factory as some do. Neighbourhiod is fine, if you've traveled a bit already you won't find it a problem. Never had to wait for the toilet or shower. Breakfast was reasonable. It isn't cheap but if you can eat enough to last until nighttime it works out.

Hostel is on a bit of a seedy street but the location is great, right across from the train station and walking distance to everything else (Munich is pretty small). I was on the first floor and bathrooms were on the floor below us - kinda annoying. The bar is cool but they open it up to non hostel guests - my last night there, there was a going away party and a bunch of older business people had pretty much taken over the bar. It was weird. Not a great hostel for meeting people (and I'm social)

Welcomed in perfect English, given a few tips and advice. Room was on 4th floor and the lift was temperamental. Room was standard, nice balcony though. Laundry facilities are well priced and easy to use, while the location is perfect for train use and the bar had a great atmosphere, serving 0.5L for €2.90! Overall a very good hostel.

Pretty great hostel. A good 15 min walk to Marienplatz, but it's also right next to the train station which was extremely convenient. There's a cool bar in the hostel where you can also order a sandwich if you need to. Staff was great too. I'd stay here again.

Brilliant hostel located just opposite the main train station in Munich. Has a bar downstairs which gets pretty lively both with the locals and hostel guest. Staff were very friendly and helpful! Breakfast was standard, a little pricey in my opinion. And they had good hard pillows for a change! The only thing was that you have to press the button for the shower every minute which got a little annoying! Would come back again! 😀

Brilliant Hostel, the staff were very friendly, there is a bar downstairs which gets very busy and the rooms are nice and clean. The location is quite close to Old Town as well and the Gay area if that's what you're into - I am ;) . However Laundry is quite expensive and I didnt like paying for a towel, maybe change to a deposit system? All in all though, i would stay again.

My only negative comment is that I had to be up early for a flight and the euro bar's music was waaaaay too loud. But all together a fantastic hostel.

Security is pretty good. Nice staff and Nice bar. I still can't forget the oatmeal at breakfast and the cocktails in happy hour!!!

Air conditioning in the rooms, courtains, plug and private light were really good, but the rooms were too small. The hostel was clean. Nice atmosphere, great bar, lot of public computers availabale. The breakfast was ok for 5 eu. The neighbourhood wasn't the best but close to the Bahnhof. Bad thing: no kitchen available. Another bad thing: they charge you if you want to pay with credit card. Nuria, the reception girl was really nice, always helpful, supporting, and cute. 10 points for her.

Probably the best hostel I've been to! Friendly staff, great bar in the first floor where you can meet people from all around the world, central location. Highly recommended!

Great hostel, better than I thought it would be coz of the pics I saw. The rooms aren't pretty but are good size with lockers ect. Bathrooms are always free bug and really clean. The bar downstairs is the best ! This hostel is next to wombats and jäger and this one had the best party vibe. The bar was packed with ppl watching the World Cup cheap drinks too :) location, 2min walk to grand central station, so handy. Breakfast is open to 11am which was also good. Glad I got this one over wombats.

I will 100% return one day. Amazing location right near the main train station and an easy walk into the city. Great atmosphere and good facilities like wifi and laundry a bar and breakfast as well as toura everyday. I highly recommend this to other backpackers!

So nice location and air is gooood!! And nice staff in there someone who speak korean well and kindly!! Awesome ^^ 강추입니당 ㅎ

• 27th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

I only stayed for a night, but straight away saw that the staff were great by the service at reception. The place had a very good party atmosphere on the ground floor at night, yet the noise of the street was removed enough to get a good nights sleep if that's what you require. The Euro-Youth Hostel is located centrally right near the train station making it perfect for travel around the city as well as for early departures/ late arrival into Munich (which is what I needed).

Very good location. Very helpful staff. Provide free luggage storage. The room is clean and tidy, the bathroom is also clean and tidy. The bar on the ground floor is superb, esp we went there during world cup and atmosphere is good, the beer is good too! Supermarket nearby. Generally everything is good and satisfying.

Great place

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

I can't say enough good things about this hostel! From the excellent staff, big rooms, clean bathrooms, amazing bar to meet other travellers, cheap breakfast and location this was by far our favourite hostel if the five countries we travelled to! We will definitely be visiting again!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7