Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The bar was awesome! Breakfast staff were a little gruff, but the rest of the staff were great. I would definitely go back.

Muy buena ubicación, limpieza y staff siempre atento. Lo recomiendo

The shower for the 16bed dorm is quite bad. Also some of the staff is not so friendly:(

Good hostel! Only a 15 minute walk to the center

5mins walking from Main Train Station. 15mins Walking to Marienplatz. Good PUB with cheap drinks and good atmosphere. I stayed in a room with 3 beds. really good, and clean. Breakfast not include, but if you pay EUR 4,90 you can eat. It is reasonable to have it, since München is an expensive city. I would stay again and I recommend it.

Great hostel! I stayed a few nights then was passing through again and it was even better after I had seen other hostels to compare it to! Shout out to Diego because I saw him at the bar, but every staff was very nice!

I can't say enough about how great this hostel was. The staff are genuine and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy and taken care of. The breakfast was hearty. The beer hall pub crawl was a blast! Definitely recommend. The bunks had good lockable storage and the bathrooms were spotless. This place stands out from the number of hostels next door- much to compliment!! Thanks Euro Youth Hostel staff for the amazing stay.

Though in the red light district, this hostel feels safe and secure. The free luggage holding is ideal if you're getting in early or leaving late, and it's guarded by the front desk. My 4 person dorm was nice, I had a little alcove to myself and the bathroom was really clean. 10 minute walk to the old town, lots of friendly people- definitely recommend!

Fantastic beer prices, and fun atmosphere that really helps to meet other travellers, though the location is not exactly in Munich's finest. Great hostel none the less

Great friendly staff! I got there a night early and all they had left was the double bed in the dorm but they only charged me for one for the night! A band was playing at the bar the first night and it was very busy but a lot of fun! Loved the location 2 min from the main train station and walking distance to the Marienplatz, haufbrauhaus, etc...lots of tours available as well. Met friendly people there for drinks as well.

Great facilities and atmosphere. Very close to Munich HBF and in a central location. I had a decent sized room with key card access and large lockers. The hostel bar had a great atmosphere and included free to use computers for internet access.

totally awesome. would only stay here in Munich it's the best

I can not say enough good about Munich. It is one of my favorite European cities that I have ever been to. I absolutely loved it. If the weather is good, spend your whole day outside soaking in the culture, parks and beer gardens throughout Munich. Amazing. Euro Youth Hostel is a different story though. Great if you want to get wasted and stay in the hostel all day. Are well organized with nice facilities. Felt safe and has a good security system. Good location..Craved a more personal experience

Floors were unswept and we were in fire need of A/C, but it was a decent stay.

• 9th May 2015

Amazing hostel !! Loved every minute. The atmosphere in the evening at the bar was great, different things going on every night like a live band we saw one night. Happy hour makes it worth staying at the hostel bar aswell!! Very cheap beer and cocktails which the staff are knowledgeable about.

Best place I have stayed so far in Munich. Nice bar area, good Wifi. 24/7 door staff who all speak good English and are helpful. Breakfast is pretty nice, though a little costly compared to other German hostels I've stayed in. My only complaint would be the bathroom and shower situation, which is kind of meh.. far from rooms, badly lit, crappy showers.. but it would not stop me from staying there again, and I would definitely recommend this place to friends (and fellow hostelgoers)

Very nice hostel, easy atmosphere to meet people.

Great location to many attractions. Although it's next to the Central Station, but it's quiet enough for you to sleep at night. Good security, spacious dorm room and clean. A bit troublesome with the shower since it goes off like every minute, but it's not a deal breaker. Staff are friendly and helpful.

It was a good hostel to stay. The breakfast was also good.

The bar is very lively most nights. The hostel was also very near the train station which was super convenient when arriving and departing. The reception staff were also super helpful, printing tickets for me. The communal showers were alright and I didn't have to wait at all to use them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7