Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Good location. Very clean. Friendly staff. Amazing bar! Definitely a place to stay in Munich!

A special thank you to Connie from Youth Hotel. I was completely sick when I arrived in Munich but she was incredibly kind and willing to help me out with advice and letting me get to my bed as soon as possible. It made a word of difference to me feeing better and I don't know what I would have done without her kindness. Thank you.

Good location close to main station. Friendly staff. I has a private room which was really comfortable. Nice bar to gang out in and nice breakfast. Very happy overall

Great hostel, great atmosphere in the bar too (cheap as well) and lovely staff

The staff are really nice and helpful!

It felt like a Hotel especially with an ensuite bathroom. The bar is lively downstairs and there were a few really rowdy guests but overall the place was quite clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and knew how to get to and from different locations inside and outside of the city center. I would stay here again.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in Germany. Very conveniently located near the Munich central station. The facilities are more than perfect, the beer is too good and the staffs are very friendly! I stayed in one of the single occupancy rooms which was super comfortable, even during the cold nights of Munich.

Literally three minutes walk from the main station and close to a supermarket...location is perfect! The staff at reception were awesome, always friendly and gave clear and helpful advice on places to go and eat. The bar was lively although I think the bar at Wombats three doors down had a better atmosphere. Wasn't a huge fan of the bathroom setup either, the showers weren't the best design. Overall though nothing major to fault, had a pleasant stay and met some awesome people here :-)

Actually you have many choices around the train station...but maybe it's one of the cheapest:)

Great hostel! The atmosphere was awesome, and the beds were so comfortable. Happy hour at the bar was so cheap, and the breakfast in the morning is definitely worth it. Good location, easy walk to any major sites.

Best hostel! Rooms are clean, nice and still private in a 10 person dorm. It has the cheapest bar, so locals frequent it and has an amazing atmosphere at night, though the rooms are away from the bar so its quiet. Staff very helpful with explaining where things are and booking or helping with extra tours. Great bathrooms and clean showers. Cant wait to go back and stay again. Brilliant location just near HBF so great for day trips.

I really liked. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are comfortable as wellwell as the bed.

• 8th Jan 2016

I had absolutely no problems with this hostel. My stay was perfectly fine. Rooms are big, comfortable and clean. Toilets and showers as well. The breakfast is not so expensive and is really good. The happy hour is another plus with all drinks quite cheap and the bar is really cool. Location is amazing, near the centre and in front of the main station.

It was a good stay, enjoyed the bar. The breakfast was reasonably priced and being100m away from the central station it's in a great place to branch out and explore.

Had a very brief stay there, so cannot give too much feedback, but it felt like a standard hostel. The staff were nice and included all amenities necessary to make me feel comfortable.

Large hostel with great facilities. Doesn't have much of an atmosphere however and guests keep themselves to themselves mainly. Staff are friendly. The evening beer tour has a good atmosphere however you don't get much value for money.

It's really good

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Vietnam

Stayed for New Years. Great atmosphere, nothing to complain about

I loved my stay here! It's a very clean and organized place with a huge bar that's popular with the locals too. Next door to other hostels with good bars as well so everyone on this street kind of meets at some point. Really good breakfast for only a few euros was a big plus. Spent new years here and had a blast. Right next to the train and bus station so very convenient. Highly recommend!

Well managed hostel brilliant. People are sweet. Very few social events though. No bar crawl every night was sad cause I was there on a Monday. But the euro bar was great. Also one toilet per floor is just not acceptable these days.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7