Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Great staff, excellent location, super close to the train station. Beds were comfy and it has all the facilities you'd expect of a decent hostel! Thanks so much!

• 30th Jul 2015
  • timmytime10
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Easy to access from the main train station. 10 minute walk to all the attractions of Munich. Rooms are comfortable. Wifi good.

Really close to the train station. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast buffet, I really liked the muffins. Affordable. The rooms are nice. My only critism of the entire joint is the pillows are not very good. I really enjoyed my stay here.

We were very pleased with the hostel and what it offered.

I really wish I had stayed longer at this hostel! It had a great atmosphere! A little over priced but overall a good value. Only downside was the lack of air conditioning, but they did provide a fan for each room which significantly dropped the temperature. The walls are fairly thin but not too bad. The bar is also super popular and very fun. I would stay here again.

This is an excellent hostel, the location is literally a 5 minute walk from the station, next to all the other hostels. Rooms were lovely although they were hot you did have a fan to keep you cool. Plenty of locker space in the room to store valuables. Wifi excellent. They also have a bar area which if you book the Sandemans Beer Challenge tour you will finish up in your own hostel with a free beer!!

It was great!

Horrible location and not a safe street.

It wasn't the best area to stay in but it was great to stay next to the train station! As well as having our bar busy every night!

This was the best hostel I stayed in. It was the most expensive in all the cities I visited but it was the cleanest, comfiest and had the best facilities. The bar is cheap and lively, the breakfast good enough if it comes included, I wouldn't pay for it though. It also has free computers to use and free printing for those cheap airlines that make you wait to check in until a week before. It is a good location for the main station, lovely beer halls and all the sites. Would recommend to anyone.

I stayed here for 4 nights. Right next to main train station makes it super convenient. Security was great despite outside possibly telling a different story- it got really loud at night- highly recommend courtyard room to avoid that . Buffett breakfast for 5 euros was a great value and facilities were clean. Only thing that wasn't great was 30 degree temps with non A/C hostel but I don't usually think that's normal for Munich. Bathrooms clean.

• 20th Jul 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Common area/bar is fantastic, whether for drinks in the evening or doing travel planning. You'll need to buy a breakfast ticket for a few euros if you want brekky, but it's worth it - best hostel food you'll ever get.

샤워기가별로긴한데나머지는정말다좋아요!!스텝도친절하고위치도좋습니다

great location, friendly staff, located in the heart of Munich, short walk fro the Hbf (main train station). easy to meet people if you are a solo traveler, everyone there seemed friendly and down to hang out. easy walking to Marienplatz, Englischer Garten, etc., and trains are close by to go further for day trips (like Neuschwanstein Castle). cleanliness was ok, but I didn't mind it much. I would stay here again.

This was my first overseas hostel experience and it set the bar really high. A special thank you to the lovely receptionist who helped try and find a train ticket I booked online but disappeared into the weather.

• 17th Jul 2015

The room i was in was connected to an other room whitch mean. If they dont close their light it was the same as if we had ours open.

The hostel was close to the train station which was very convenient for day trips, but the area was quite dodgy and you have to walk or take transit to anywhere you want to go in the city. The room was nice, but extremely hot. It was difficult to sleep. I didn't like how there was no fridge for guests to keep some food. The hostel was mediocre; I likely would not stay there again.

More of a hotel then a hostel, there is a kitchen, bar and games area but it was just not very homely, the rooms were great though, the eight bed room is really 2, 4 bed rooms connected and share a bathroom.

Short walk from the main train station in Munich, and about a 15 minute walk to the main square. we booked a private 3 person room & it was huge with a sitting area too. Unfortunately no kitchen to do your own cooking but bar downstairs was super cheap & good for food too. Would stay here again.

The Hostel is in a really great location if you're travelling by train. It's about 3 minutes walk from the station and about 5 or 10 mins walk from the centre of the city. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and gave us some really good recommendation for places to eat and drink. The bar has a really nice atmosphere and even though it was open late, you couldn't hear it from the room. Breakfast was included in our booking which was a nice surprise!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7