Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Can't fault this place at all. Staff were super friendly, wifi was excellent, bar ruined me (in the best way possible). The bar was a place that locals came too as well for an after work drink so it was good to meet some locals. The Italian bar man, I have to say, was my favourite. Honestly regretting I didn't stay for MUCH longer

The bar was so good, cheap drinks and super cool vibe. Met heaps of great people. The staff were amazing! I got really sick and was throwing up and staying in a 10 bed dorm was not ideal. They put me up in a single room for free so I could sleep and feel better. Can't say enough about this place. Worth the cost for sure.

Euro Youth Hostel is very central with only a 2 minute walk the Munich Central Station, and approximately 15 minute walk to city centre of Marienplatz. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and tidy. Shared bathroom and showers also very clean. All you can eat breakfast.

It is a good place to stay and I love the 4 people mixed room. Every bed has an outlet. Very clean.

Worst hostel I have ever stayed at

The hostel was great and has many activities that left directly from there.

This is a very social hostel. If you like clubbing or just sitting around in the hostel pub meeting new people, this is the place.

It is a bit costly the price for a private room yet shared bathroom.The bar is where one can makes own drinks and snacks but is crowded with beer drinkers most of the time and has to give way to them.It would be nice to have another corner for those who don't' drink.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The bar and the pub crawl are a lot of fun. The dorm rooms are big and secure with large lockers for your bags. The location is great, right opposite the main train station and a few minutes walk into the main square.

• 17th Jun 2015

The proximity to the main train station is unbeatable! That aside, this hostel is great: the rooms are pretty standard but very clean, they provide you plenty of maps and tour/pub crawl options, and the directions to the main attractions are easy to follow. The bar downstairs is a great place to meet people-- their happy hour deal is incredible (to the point where many locals frequently visit). When I got stuck in Munich a couple weeks later, I came straight here-- this place is awesome!

Showers could do with some improvement. Not very good awaited pressure and the temperature changes occasionally

• 15th Jun 2015

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Also, there is a bar attached to the hostel that has a really fun beer garden/pub crawl! Great way to meet people. The rooms were perfect for what we needed but the bathrooms are in the hallway but there was a sink and mirror in the room. It's located near the train station with was convenient but a little sketchy. Felt very safe in the hostel though. It was about a 10-15 minute walk to city center where there are great restaurants and shopping.

• 14th Jun 2015

The hostel was good for the most part except it had a funny smell in the halls and dorms. Also since its next to the train station it's in a little bit of a sketchy area but it's only a short walk to the center of town.

My fiancé and I stayed in a 3 bed mixed dorm. Everything was great except our room was on the first level, window opening up to the street and we couldn't sleep between the cigarette smoke wafting into the room and the noise. (20 bros chanting USA, USA a lot!) We checked out after one night and booked a hotel one street over for €50 more. Other than this the property, facilities and staff were fantastic. Great 'party' hostel. Recommended it for those looking to party and meet like minded people.

• 10th Jun 2015

Pretty good for the pice I paid. Only downside is that it's not the place for the solo backpacker. Lots of friend groups here and doesn't provide that warm and ready to meet new people atmosphere. Beds were clean and comfortable though.

Great location, right beside the central train station. Clean facility, and great bar!

• 9th Jun 2015

Nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Great location- easy to get to the train station. Awesome bar with great happy hours. Very comfortable beds, nicest sheets! Spacious rooms with several sinks. Clean shared bathrooms.

The beds all had hair on them. It definitely could have been cleaner, but overall it was fantastic

great hostel, cool little bar next to it. showers were pretty good too

Having the laundry in the building made our lives so much easier.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7