Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Friendly staff. Sandemans tours pick you up from the hostel. Very close to the central train station. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Bar was a nice area but not many people there. Beer tour was good if you're with the right people. Not many food options really. Not easy to meet people at this hostel. Very much a hotel atmosphere.

It's a nice hostel, my friend and I had a great time there. But unfortunately, there are several times when we were enjoy our breakfast, we got ask if we hand in the breakfast tickets yet; even we already gave them to another staff. If it's just a one time thing, I won't say anything. But it happened several times during our stay, and we feel really uncomfortable about this. Beside this, Euro Youth Hostel is still a clean, comfortable place to stay while traveling.

Very pleased with the hostel. Nice clean large rooms. Separate lockers in the rooms for your belongings. Beds were surprisingly comfy and the staff were helpful with every question you brought to them.

Great hostel. Nice staff, privacy curtains on each bed, big lockers, good bathrooms. The 12 bed dorm was quiet at night and I slept like a baby. Great choice!

I loved this place. Everything was very clean, the room was nice and quiet and the beds were good. Honestly can't think of anything to fault it on!

staff is very nice and helpful , location is nearby city center ( only 10 mins walk ) , i will stay in here again when i come back!

Fantastic hostel. Great location, clean, helpful staff, bar. Each bunk have curtains as well as their own power point, shelf and lamp. Breakfast is 5 euros and has a pretty decent selection. I would definitely stay here again.

Very nice staff and facilities! They offer lots of help to get the best out of the trip!

This hostel has a great bar area! The location is great as it's close to the train station but it is not completely in the centre of town. I did the free walking your which was great- I would recommend doing it!

Very efficient and knowledgeable staff. Certainly would recommend it to others.

• 17th Aug 2015

The hostel was great! Clean and had a good atmosphere. At night you heard a lot of noise if you had a window facing the street but apart from that had a good stay. Staff was very nice.

Great location and great staff! Helpful that everyone spoke English and could give directions to sights, restaurants, public transportation, etc.

Nice place. Everybody from the staff was really nice and helpful. The region is next to the main train station, which is nice for logistics, on the other hand also presents access to some suspicious looking people in the streets nearby. Would stay in this hostel again.

Staff were very helpful especially after a few failures of miscommunication. wasn't impressed that I was put in a room full of people that didn't speak English and therefore made it very hard as a solo traveler to meet people. the room itself was boiling and could hear all the street noise so didn't get any sleep at all.

Serious lack of toilets from the fifth floor, had to walk to the very bottom. Also, the room I stayed in was 80 degrees and humid, unsleepable. The continental breakfast was good but the staff was very rude(may have seemed that way because I was exhausted though).

• 12th Aug 2015

Great staff made you feel welcomed. It was very hot in our room and they had extra fans to help. Clean rooms and bathrooms.

Enjoyed my stay here. Location is a bit noisy. It was hit so needed windows open which made the noise more obvious. Friendly, helpful staff.

Good place, but unfortunately one of the worst sleeps I've had in 80+ hostels. The room was simply unbearably hot (I needed a cold shower at 4am) and the window (open for some air) faced the street with loud drunken singing until 3am. Otherwise - close to central, very clean, bar is social and would be perfectly adequate place in colder weather. I then stayed at Wombats (next door) and it was overall far superior to Euro Youth. Would only stay again if weather was

Many thanks for your feedback - sorry to hear about your uncomfortable stay with us. With it being one of the hottest European summers in recent years, we do understand that you may have had some difficulty sleeping without A/C. Fans are usually available from the front desk though. Our staff do endeavour to keep the street noise down to an absolute minimum but we are sorry that they were unable to prevent the actions of an inconsiderate few on this occasion. Best regards from Munich, EYH-Team

Great location 2 minutes from the train station, key entry to all areas that include rooms, the shower kept trying off after 2 minutes which was really annoying. The staff was nice. A good typical big hostel.

Many thanks for your review and all the best for the rest of your travels. EYH-Team

It's really close to the station and the centre so the location is really good. The bar downstairs is really nice, the bunks are the best bunks I've slept in because they have like little cupboards for your stuff and little curtains for privacy. Really good place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7