Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

I did not feel welcome. The woman was not polite. And I don't understand why the hostel charge my credit card before I arrive. I don't understand why I have to pay 5 Euro deposit for a key card (I even had to show the staff my ID)... After that, I visited another hostel which did not do all those three things, and service was way friendlier.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Best hostel ever!

• 10th Apr 2014

What all Hostels should be!

• 10th Apr 2014

Bathrooms are way to far from the rooms. Noisy because there are 3 hostels all in a row plus bars.

The hostel was nice, the staff were friendly, the rooms clean and spacious, and the wifi quite powerful. I might stay here again if I'm ever in Munich

A really cool hostel, didn't feel like I was in a 12 bed dorm. Staff were very helpful and breakfast was good for only 4.50 Euro. The bar had cheap drinks and I could walk to most places easily. Very cool hostel.

Nice place. It's very close to train station.

The room was very nice. Everything was very clean. The staff wasn't exceptionally friendly, but the service was pretty fast and good. You have to pay extra for the breakfast but it's worth the price. The location is good, very close to the central station, but a little far from attractions.

one of the best hostels we ve been to in Europe

• 5th Apr 2014

There was a guy who snore very loudly in my room. The staff was very helpful that he rearranged another room for us.

Right near the main train station is really easy to find, is close to the main square the atmosphere in the bar was great plus they do a really good deal for happy hour. The beds were very comfy plus had curtains and your own plugs overall really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Only thing is the website says the breakfast is €3 but on arrival it's €4.

The hostel is nice and next to the train station, really well located. I missed a kitchen to cook something so we wouldn't spend too much money eating in restaurants.

• 30th Mar 2014

It was pretty good, except when they didn't realise I'd paid, and charged my credit card for the first night, but that was merely an inconvenience because they quickly rectified it.

I stayed in a 5bed mixed dorm and was happy with everything. Friendly and helpful staff, happy hour discount drink at the bar, room is clean and spacious. Bathroom & lift is close enough. Although there's a confusion earlier that they've made a mistake and assigned an extra person to our dorm, later it was sorted out. I only stayed there for a night and I prefer this hostel than their neighbour Wombat. The only problem's our room on the 2nd floor, and the noisy street makes a bit hard to sleep.

Lovley stay

• 28th Mar 2014

Great Location, friendly and knowledgeable staff who gave great dining recommendations. My daughter and I had a fun time at the bar and enjoyed our visit in Munchen very much. Would recommend as well as stay there again. Breakfast buffet was a little different but we enjoyed that as well and filled up for 4,50 euros. The free walking tour leaving from hostel is recommended as well. If you get Diana as your tour guide you'll love her.

Terrible in mix dorm

• 26th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Very good clean hostel. Its definitely a younger crowd with a bar in the lobby but also saw lots of families there as well. My only complaint is that people partied outside the hostel until the wee hours of the morning (i.e. 2 and 4 am). Other than that, it was a great hostel and I would stay here again.

• 26th Mar 2014

Clean, nice, good location - near to the train/bus station, city center. Perfect stuff and pub.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

We stayed here for 4 nights in a private twin room and it was exactly what we wanted! It was clean and there was enough room for all of our stuff and it was a bonus as a private room having a sink in our room. The were enough facilities and they were very clean. The breakfast was very good in the morning, mainly cold meat, fruit and cereal but still very good and you could have as much as you wanted. Would definitely recommend, good value for what you get and a good location away from noise.

• 20th Mar 2014