Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Staffs were reasonably friendly, the atmosphere was good as well. However, no individual electronic plug beside each bed was a bit inconvenience.

2 min short walk to the main train station, metro, trams and S Bahn, the friendly staff, cheap beers and menu, free city tour

Great hostel! Really easy to find, has everything you need. If I'm being picky, the beds were SO close together that I couldn't access my locker without disturbing the person in the bottom bunk. But friendly staff, great wifi, perfect location and really clean. Would definitely stay again.

Clean, super close to the train station. 15 minutes walk to the heart of the city. We felt comfortable here and were impressed. My only problem was that it felt a little shady at night and early in the morning outside. Other than that, we had a great experience.

it will be great if there are a little bit more dishes for breakfast

great little hostel, was in a 6 bed dorm and had some very dirty roomates, and no cleaning of the rooms is done during the bookings. However the staff at the bar and door security were amazing!! location is as good as It gets in Munich, walking distance to everything. hostel bar is a great place to meet people and is packed ever night with many local regulars. great hostel

Really nice hostel, the staff is friendly and the bar is awsome! Super recomendo!

• 2nd Oct 2014

I didnt like the behavior of the reception, they get an hostile manner when talking to me and anwer my question with attitude.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel for Oktoberfest. Although two of the girls I was staying with kinda bitched when I came in late and made some noise before going 2 bed. Other then them place was great even though I had to sleep in a top bunk. The cupboard for you luggage in the room is large so everything is pretty safe. Breakfast is cool, downstairs bar is awesome. Great hostel.

• 1st Oct 2014

Great location right outside the train station for backpackers....plus walking distance to Oktoberfest! Great staff, breakfast, clean facilities, quiet considering the middle of Oktoberfest celebrations with young crowd.

Good hostel near the city center. Walking distance from Oktoberfest.

Excellent location and so easy to find, 5 min walk to the oktoberfest, friendly staff, totally worth the money.

Stayed at this hostel during Oktoberfest. It was really close to the tents and the train station. Wifi is really good and worked in the rooms. Rooms were clean and nice. Although bathrooms were a bit far away. Great atmosphere in the common area. Very easy to meet people. Good breakfast in the morning. Would definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

Possibly the best city hostel we have stayed in. Private non ensuing room was clean and spacious. Showers and toilet where always clean.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Amazing location by Main Train Station. Pretty room. I with outlets were better located and they had a non-bar lounge area to improve atmosphere, but these are minor things.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. Awesome. Perfection. Stay here. Don't think about staying anywhere else.

Good hostel in a great spot. WiFi wasn't working in the rooms despite a strong signal. Everything else was great.

It has clean room and cozy bed. One bar at the first floor give one beer for just 2 euro and nice to chill out. I really enjoyed stay in this hostel but it was october fest season so really expensive.

Unfortunately had idiots staying in my room for 2 nights, which is to be expected over octoberfest. Staff very good in response to them. The first guy urinated on my friends suitcase because he was drunk and was immediately removed, the second guy was chain smoking in my room and so they moved me. Staff really professional and sympathetic. Breakfast good, eggs, cheese, cold meats, toast, cereal, fruit, yogurt and juice. Nice social area to hang out in Clean rooms and bathrooms. Good lockers.

Was there for the Oktoberfest.. everything was expensive.. but amazing stuff.. good bed, nice atmosphere and perfect location right next to the central train station. Will definitely come back !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7