Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The hostel has a very good location (100 meters from main train station,, it is clean and the girls who work in th reception are very friendly. It is not cheap but it is not a bad price due to the fact that is Munich (expensive city). I really recommend this place!

• 20th Apr 2015

This was my first hostel and international trip and I was solo! I have to tell u I can not think of a single negative thing. Other than their happy hour prices are so good I will NEVER drink Jagger again! Seriously though squeaky clean, secure scan cards for everything, never waited for a bathroom or shower. Walked everywhere easily. Breakfast was amazing and not some pre packed junk, good variety, eggs, fruit. The front desk is 24/7 and I met tons of people! But it was also so quiet upstairs!

Good hostel, great location- walking distance to everything. Towels, linens and even a hair dryer provided. Overall wonderful stay, thanks!

I stayed in a 3-Bed mixed dorm on a Friday-Saturday night in mid-April. The room spacious and tidy, facing the street but not in the slightest bit loud. I was a bit worried, since I was on the first floor, that noise from the bar would travel upstairs. This wasn't the case, although I was very tired by the time I came home each night. I was travelling solo, but meeting friends in the city, so I can't speak to how social the hostel is. The bar is fun, and I experienced no "hostel headaches".

Great atmosphere!

While the surrounding neighbourhood is known by locals as Munich's "budget red-light district," I felt quite safe even if it was a bit seedy. The hostel's bar is quite popular amongst locals and the atmosphere during a big match is great, as is the buffet breakfast for 4.90 €. I found the bed in the dorm quite small and I'm a little guy, so I imagine some taller travellers struggling to get comfortable. Other than that, a great budget-friendly option in Munich.

The best hostel to stay in Münich. Love the bar and common area. Close to train or bus station. Breakfest is also good.

Location is perfect. It is right next to hbf and takes few minutes to main street. Breakfast is 4.9euro and it worth to pay. They dont allow use kitchen.

Great hostel and very good value for money. Rooms were large and clean although the shower is a little funky and it's hard NOT to get water all over the floor. (At least the showers in the ensuites are like that) there was no toilet paper in the bathroom at first but as soon as I alerted the staff the problem was fixed. Friendly people and the bar has a great vibe. Breakfast is adequate and cheap. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay.

Great hostel. Stayed there both times I was in Munich, and I would definetly stay there again.

For young and single people the atmosphere is great. Breakfast and location were also good. Friendly staff at reception

Overall great place to stay at Munich 😊

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Awesome hostel! The bar is great; met a lot of nice people. Yet, the rooms are very clean and quiet. Nice to have a sink in the room. Will definitely stay here again when in Munich

I don't know if this was the best hostel for a solo traveler, as most people already had friends and we're antisocial. Our room was nice but very small and hot. The bar was a nice addition and the common area I really liked as well, I wish they had a proper kitchen though. Sometimes my roommates were really loud and we could hear the bar because we were on the first floor. Decent hostel With a perfect location, right across from the train station.

Good location. Good beers. Good to have curtains and lamp in the bed. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Clean with quite a lot of shower rooms. Suggest to have a well equiped kitchen for customers. Highly recommend to stay here!

location is really good. and the room and bed is clean. but the room is really tiny... totally euro youth hostel is good.

Really enjoyed this hostel! Very near the train station and a short walk from old town. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable, with personal outlets which is a plus. Good breakfast for 4 euro. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

The location is ideal for transportation as well as exploring the city.

Nice location, just near the central station, about 20 mins walk to city center.

I had a great stay here. It was kept up very well and the atmosphere in the hostel bar was awesome. I would definitely stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7