Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Really close to the train station. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast buffet, I really liked the muffins. Affordable. The rooms are nice. My only critism of the entire joint is the pillows are not very good. I really enjoyed my stay here.

I really wish I had stayed longer at this hostel! It had a great atmosphere! A little over priced but overall a good value. Only downside was the lack of air conditioning, but they did provide a fan for each room which significantly dropped the temperature. The walls are fairly thin but not too bad. The bar is also super popular and very fun. I would stay here again.

This is an excellent hostel, the location is literally a 5 minute walk from the station, next to all the other hostels. Rooms were lovely although they were hot you did have a fan to keep you cool. Plenty of locker space in the room to store valuables. Wifi excellent. They also have a bar area which if you book the Sandemans Beer Challenge tour you will finish up in your own hostel with a free beer!!

It was great!

It wasn't the best area to stay in but it was great to stay next to the train station! As well as having our bar busy every night!

This was the best hostel I stayed in. It was the most expensive in all the cities I visited but it was the cleanest, comfiest and had the best facilities. The bar is cheap and lively, the breakfast good enough if it comes included, I wouldn't pay for it though. It also has free computers to use and free printing for those cheap airlines that make you wait to check in until a week before. It is a good location for the main station, lovely beer halls and all the sites. Would recommend to anyone.

I stayed here for 4 nights. Right next to main train station makes it super convenient. Security was great despite outside possibly telling a different story- it got really loud at night- highly recommend courtyard room to avoid that . Buffett breakfast for 5 euros was a great value and facilities were clean. Only thing that wasn't great was 30 degree temps with non A/C hostel but I don't usually think that's normal for Munich. Bathrooms clean.

• 20th Jul 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Common area/bar is fantastic, whether for drinks in the evening or doing travel planning. You'll need to buy a breakfast ticket for a few euros if you want brekky, but it's worth it - best hostel food you'll ever get.

샤워기가별로긴한데나머지는정말다좋아요!!스텝도친절하고위치도좋습니다

great location, friendly staff, located in the heart of Munich, short walk fro the Hbf (main train station). easy to meet people if you are a solo traveler, everyone there seemed friendly and down to hang out. easy walking to Marienplatz, Englischer Garten, etc., and trains are close by to go further for day trips (like Neuschwanstein Castle). cleanliness was ok, but I didn't mind it much. I would stay here again.

This was my first overseas hostel experience and it set the bar really high. A special thank you to the lovely receptionist who helped try and find a train ticket I booked online but disappeared into the weather.

• 17th Jul 2015

The room i was in was connected to an other room whitch mean. If they dont close their light it was the same as if we had ours open.

The hostel was close to the train station which was very convenient for day trips, but the area was quite dodgy and you have to walk or take transit to anywhere you want to go in the city. The room was nice, but extremely hot. It was difficult to sleep. I didn't like how there was no fridge for guests to keep some food. The hostel was mediocre; I likely would not stay there again.

More of a hotel then a hostel, there is a kitchen, bar and games area but it was just not very homely, the rooms were great though, the eight bed room is really 2, 4 bed rooms connected and share a bathroom.

The Hostel is in a really great location if you're travelling by train. It's about 3 minutes walk from the station and about 5 or 10 mins walk from the centre of the city. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and gave us some really good recommendation for places to eat and drink. The bar has a really nice atmosphere and even though it was open late, you couldn't hear it from the room. Breakfast was included in our booking which was a nice surprise!

It is really near the central station. 5 min walk. Staffs were really nice. They were friendly and very helpful for the people who havent been in Munich before. Toilet and shower rooms are fairly clean.

Clean hostel to stay in, but overpriced

Very nice hostel! Lively bar at night, do the beer tour that leaves from the hostel! Only knock was the cleaning staff woke me up everyday when they came in to empty the trash. One day 3 different people came in to tell me I had to leave (I had made 2 separate back to back reservations, so I understand the confusion, but after the first person there should've been some communication) Nevertheless, I had a blast here!

It was a good for a quick stay as it is very close to the central station. The location is good as it's in the heart of the city. The people around the area can be a bit doggy but generally it's fine. It can get quite noisy at night as it's close to two bars, so if you want sleep, bring ear-plugs. The facilities were average, the shower was too tall for me and the water didn't run very well. There were no blinds and no towels provided. The floor was also not very clean.

Can't fault this place at all. Staff were super friendly, wifi was excellent, bar ruined me (in the best way possible). The bar was a place that locals came too as well for an after work drink so it was good to meet some locals. The Italian bar man, I have to say, was my favourite. Honestly regretting I didn't stay for MUCH longer

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7