Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The location is perfect, five minutes walk to train station and subways. There are several restaurants and supermarkets near the hostel, which is convenient to have a brief meal. Facilities are modern and clean, and they have extra shower rooms out of the suit. I will definitely stay here next time visiting Munich.

Everybody in the hostel is very helpful...awesome staff. Wifi worked perfectly, bar is cool. The only thing I didnt like is the bed sheets, they were not that clean, several hairs in it and the first night there was a terribly noise of water pump but the other nights it stopped.

I really liked this hostel but it was more from the people I met. On our second night we ended up rooming with someone who was probably in his 40s. Just made it a little uncomfortable.

Nice place to stay. Even i've checked out at 10:00am, they let me kept my baggage there until 11:00pm.

I'm definitely coming back here! The staff were so lovely and friendly and the atmosphere was awesome! Close to everything, and you can really relax here which is perfect after a long day exploring. I would definitely recommend it!!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

I Stayed 1 night at the hostel, i didn't see to much but the staff, Location & cleanliness were very goog.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Staffs were nice, near the hauphtbahnhop(I arrived at night so got confused the street but it's very close) My bed was all done, bathroom was clean. No problem with wifi connection. Yup great stay. If I come back to munich def staying here again!

Good hostel conveniently located in Munich.

• 4th Mar 2015