Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Awesome hostel! The bar is great; met a lot of nice people. Yet, the rooms are very clean and quiet. Nice to have a sink in the room. Will definitely stay here again when in Munich

I don't know if this was the best hostel for a solo traveler, as most people already had friends and we're antisocial. Our room was nice but very small and hot. The bar was a nice addition and the common area I really liked as well, I wish they had a proper kitchen though. Sometimes my roommates were really loud and we could hear the bar because we were on the first floor. Decent hostel With a perfect location, right across from the train station.

Good location. Good beers. Good to have curtains and lamp in the bed. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Clean with quite a lot of shower rooms. Suggest to have a well equiped kitchen for customers. Highly recommend to stay here!

location is really good. and the room and bed is clean. but the room is really tiny... totally euro youth hostel is good.

Really enjoyed this hostel! Very near the train station and a short walk from old town. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable, with personal outlets which is a plus. Good breakfast for 4 euro. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Very good location and it just takes less than 5 minutes from the train station. I stayed in a single room and I found it is large enough and everything is clean and tidy. A good deal for a single room. Highly recommend to stay.

The location is ideal for transportation as well as exploring the city.

Nice location, just near the central station, about 20 mins walk to city center.

I had a great stay here. It was kept up very well and the atmosphere in the hostel bar was awesome. I would definitely stay here again!

I was only there for a night in the dorm room but this place had a nice set up! Plus the front desk staff were especially friendly. Only missing free breakfast, otherwise it would be ideal.

Really nice hostel. Rooms were big, but you get a locker. I enjoyed hanging out in the common area/bar drinking the free tea. The staff was really helpful as well.

Great value, central location. Bar and common room open during day

This hostel is AWESOME. It's clean, tidy, the staff is very nice, the atmosphere is relaxed and the location is perfect, just 5 minutes from the train station.

Only complaint is that is was so hot in the room you could not sleep. Everything else was great.

The best and most complete Hostel I ever had been in! Amazing place, staffs and pub! I totally recommend it!

• 27th Mar 2015

This was a very nice hostel with open rooms and lots of space. HOWEVER, there is a loud bar downstairs and the center of Munich itself is also very loud. Each room has 2 huge windows to let noise in. Good luck getting any sleep. I didnt

Clean room, confortable bed, great location and a very friendly staff!

This hostel is quite well organized and very big. They have a great place to chill out in the end of the day and drink a cheap and tasty German beer. The bathrooms overall are good, but the showers can be a problem because you have to keep pushing a button every two minutes so the water will come out.

Nice hostel, prety good staff, nice food, and very clean. Near from the main station and the ZOB. You can teach the central placenby walking.

The Hostel is amazing! The staff is very friendly, helps you with anything and anytime they can. The Hostel has a very nice chilling lounge and bar. I was staying in a 12-bedroom, it was clean, nice and comfortable. The two-leveled beds have extra built-in details that give every visitor a little personal space. It was a short but amazing stay at this hostel! Would definitely go back again and again!

• 18th Mar 2015