Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom. It was quite spacious, with two single beds and a sink. The mattress was fine, but the pillows were not proper pillows which gave me a hard time sleeping. The room was facing the bar of another hostel which could be noisy at night. The location of the hostel is perfect, but the instructions on this website is a bit misleading. The staff were very nice. Breakfast was good too. Highly recommended!

Very clean bathrooms, fast wifi, and very close to the train station. I didn't go to the bar downstairs but it looks like a great way to meet people.

Great tours around! Fun bar!

This hostel was one of the best I stayed in for my whole trip, the only problem is the horrible location. Inside the hostel is great, outside is not. They have cheap beer and a very long happy hour. Their common room is awesome and the bathrooms and rooms were always very clean.

There wasn't anything wrong with this hostel. But it wasnt my favorite. I bunked with older adults. Who were a bit rude to me for being in the room. The area is good but loud. And print off your own directions cause the ones they give you aren't good. The staff were nice. But it didn't have the youth vibe so I wouldn't stay again.

just perfect!

Excellent hostel, right next to the central station. Lively bar with cheap drink prices and live music. Highly recommended.

I lost my camera at that hostel and they found it and sent it to me. They showed patience and caring in the whole process. Thank you.

All men staff were amazing~

Hello and thankyou for the lovely review. I would like to point out that our female members of staff are equally as amazing. Hope to see you in Munich again soon! Euro Youth Hotel Team

We stayed in a dorm for three people, which was quite comfortable and clean. We liked the fact that even though the toilet an dthe showers were shared, we had our own basin and a mirror in the room as well as the space to lock our stuff. We would just add built-in or more modern ventilation in the dorms.

Staff nice and helpful .... Really clean great facilities ... The only bad thing I can say is that the dorm room was a Little bit too got for me ... Other than that everything was perfect will def stay here again! And reccomend :)

All of the hostels in Munich seemed a bit spendy, but at least the hostel was really nice. It was clean, the breakfast was good, they not only had wifi but free computers we could use, and the beds were quality with lights and outlets for each person. The showers were free too and the location was right next to Wombats and Jaegers and the train station. I also really liked the free map from the reception.

Had a great stay at EURO-hostel. The only thing that was bad was the temperature in the dorm. Could barely sleep since it was too hot (even with the door open)

Awesome hostel. Bar has a great vibe: people are friendly and not drinking too much. It is a large hostel with 300 beds, but didn't feel like a factory as some do. Neighbourhiod is fine, if you've traveled a bit already you won't find it a problem. Never had to wait for the toilet or shower. Breakfast was reasonable. It isn't cheap but if you can eat enough to last until nighttime it works out.

Hostel is on a bit of a seedy street but the location is great, right across from the train station and walking distance to everything else (Munich is pretty small). I was on the first floor and bathrooms were on the floor below us - kinda annoying. The bar is cool but they open it up to non hostel guests - my last night there, there was a going away party and a bunch of older business people had pretty much taken over the bar. It was weird. Not a great hostel for meeting people (and I'm social)

Welcomed in perfect English, given a few tips and advice. Room was on 4th floor and the lift was temperamental. Room was standard, nice balcony though. Laundry facilities are well priced and easy to use, while the location is perfect for train use and the bar had a great atmosphere, serving 0.5L for €2.90! Overall a very good hostel.

Well-run hostel! Really enjoyed the energetic vibe both with the staff and the guests. The bar is well-run and there is a beer tasting crawl (not exactly a "pub crawl") that leaves from the bar every night. The beds and living accommodations were adequate, and lockers were provided.

Pretty great hostel. A good 15 min walk to Marienplatz, but it's also right next to the train station which was extremely convenient. There's a cool bar in the hostel where you can also order a sandwich if you need to. Staff was great too. I'd stay here again.

The hostel is close to the train station and staff is friendly. Bar downstairs is a good place to meet people. Big plus for the wifi that actually works.

Brilliant hostel located just opposite the main train station in Munich. Has a bar downstairs which gets pretty lively both with the locals and hostel guest. Staff were very friendly and helpful! Breakfast was standard, a little pricey in my opinion. And they had good hard pillows for a change! The only thing was that you have to press the button for the shower every minute which got a little annoying! Would come back again! 😀