Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Wonderful hostel, the free walking tour was fantastic and the staff were super open minded and helped me out so so much!!

Excellent hostel. I'd recommend it to anyone visiting Munich!

Staff are very nice and helpful, clean in everything. As mentioned in their profile, they don't have kitchen, so I am fine with that because it is only short stay for me. the only thing is the Room D, very near to the Bar, so it might get very noisy until they end the party. Other than that, everything is prefect!

Great location, great staff, great bar and good wifi connection. Will be recommending to other people and would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Munich

We have stayed only one night. The staff was really nice and the atmosphere was good. The hostel is only a few minutes walking distance to the main train station. Given that the hostel is so close to the main train station, you might encounter weird people in this area. However, the city centre is just 5 minutes walking distance.

BEST hostel I've ever stayed in! We had a five person private room which was very spacious and had a table and chairs in it and an en-suit bathroom. We also had use of the very clean communal toilets and showers. Continental breakfast buffet is from 7-11 with an additional cost of €4.90 per breakfast. The hostel also has its own bar that serves good beer at low prices and is open late. No noise can be heard once you're past reception though! Hostel is a 5 minute walk from main train station.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Hostel was a 10 minute walk from Marien Platz so quite a good location although not the nicest of areas (right next to the station though!) Didn't have the breakfast because we thought it was a bit expensive, considering that all you can eat breakfast in Berlin was €3 (€6.90 here). No kitchen too with limited cheap eating options nearby. Also, the toilets are quite a distance from the room, although clean and plenty of them. A good cheaper option in Munich, just an expensive city!

Great hostel with great bar!

Amazing location; just around the corner from the central station. Rooms and bathrooms all clean and of decent size. A couple of things that could improve would be 1. Luggage room has a locked door, but once through bags are not individually locked away. 2. Breakfast for €4.90 sounds good, but in reality there wasn't much variety. Cereal or toast or cold meats, that's about it. Other than that I had a great 2 night stay, and would recommend to anyone looking for a centrally located Munich hostel

Such a great time and all the staff were so nice, whenever we're back in Munich, this is where we'll be staying for sure!

very friendly staff, clean rooms highly recommend

loved the bar but the food was horrible. bring your own snacks. the showers were dirty a lot but thats what happens when lots of people use showers. it was very very hot during our stay and i wish the staff opened more windows to increase airflow in the halls.

Hotel staff were nice and very helpful.

It was all round good, friendly staff, clean room and cheap drinks.

Friendly staff. Sandemans tours pick you up from the hostel. Very close to the central train station. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Bar was a nice area but not many people there. Beer tour was good if you're with the right people. Not many food options really. Not easy to meet people at this hostel. Very much a hotel atmosphere.

This Hostel has an Amazing Bar whit Good deals- not only , there room is confortable there is also a mirror and a sink on it - downstairs full of bathroom plus the ones in your floor . The staff helpful and the location is very good

It's a nice hostel, my friend and I had a great time there. But unfortunately, there are several times when we were enjoy our breakfast, we got ask if we hand in the breakfast tickets yet; even we already gave them to another staff. If it's just a one time thing, I won't say anything. But it happened several times during our stay, and we feel really uncomfortable about this. Beside this, Euro Youth Hostel is still a clean, comfortable place to stay while traveling.

Very pleased with the hostel. Nice clean large rooms. Separate lockers in the rooms for your belongings. Beds were surprisingly comfy and the staff were helpful with every question you brought to them.

Great hostel. Nice staff, privacy curtains on each bed, big lockers, good bathrooms. The 12 bed dorm was quiet at night and I slept like a baby. Great choice!

I loved this place. Everything was very clean, the room was nice and quiet and the beds were good. Honestly can't think of anything to fault it on!