Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

I loved my stay here! It's a very clean and organized place with a huge bar that's popular with the locals too. Next door to other hostels with good bars as well so everyone on this street kind of meets at some point. Really good breakfast for only a few euros was a big plus. Spent new years here and had a blast. Right next to the train and bus station so very convenient. Highly recommend!

Well managed hostel brilliant. People are sweet. Very few social events though. No bar crawl every night was sad cause I was there on a Monday. But the euro bar was great. Also one toilet per floor is just not acceptable these days.

Very good hostel, with an excellent atmosphere and helpfull staff.

This by far was one of my favorite places to stay! Super safe, close to everything and the train station. Great staff! It was a pleasure!

Didn't like how short the shower stall doors were, it felt like people could just look over into the stall. Otherwise a great hostel, nice location.

Awesome location just near train station, very clean n comfortable hostel with good security. Only bad experience I had was when I asked the cleaning lady to change my sheets once and she refused! I stayed for 5 days so a change in sheets would be a good gesture. Overall I loved my stay. Breakfast was good for the price offered.

excellent customer service! dorms are ok but the shared toilet could do with more showers

The staff are super friendly. Btw, the free mulled wine provided for free during Christmas is perfect!!

Wonderful hostel. I've enjoyed every moment of it'

Nice hostel :) Close to the train station, so the street is a bit dodgy, but nice and safe inside. Plus good bar, so don't need to go far for a beer. Funny showers that timer off, but apart from that no problems.

Pros: - Very near to Main Station - Free luggage area is definitely a plus - Good price and spacious dorm rooms Summary: Would definitely recommend it to travellers on budget

Great place to visit munich

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Venezuela

The hostel was located in a wonderful spot for accessing the main part of the city as well as regional day trips such as Salzburg and Neuschwanstein Castle. The bar was excellent with really great specials. The room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

Very well run hostel. Very good across the board!

Great location and easy to get to. Lovely staff who all spoke English very well and were always happy to help with anything. Room was HUGE and very clean; floors, sinks and mirrors were cleaned daily during out 4 night visit. Bar stocked all the alcohol we needed and staff were very chatty - great place to meet other hostellers from around the world too! Wifi was available in all areas, and when it did stop working on our floor, it was dealt with as soon as we reported it!

• 14th Dec 2015

Very friendly staff, and ideal for a weekend trip. The location was superb and the breakfast for 4,90 € was just great. The bathrooms in the basement had low ceilings, but all in all clean.

• 12th Dec 2015

Everything was really great, the rooms could be better ventilated but overall it was a really nice experience. Great hostel for travelers who want to party and meet people, but also provided enough quiet space to get a decent nights sleep.

Well located, near to the city centre by walking. Part of the staff speak spanish and they were very nice. A little bit noisy near the room where we were staying, but besides that it was perfect. It has a good bar and a good breakfast as well.

Great hostel, awesome staff who were really helpful! Cool bar attatched so social atmosphere! Great sized room which were clean!

I stayed in a dorm of 10. I was impressed how clean it was! The Beds were made of wood and had a little curtain in front and each bed had its own electricity and a little shelf. The bar had a nice atmosphere and i was happy about my purchase