Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

I stayed 4 nights there for Oktoberfest. The place is really close to Theresienwiese, just a few minutes walking. Also close to the main train station (Munchen Hbf). Hostel is clean and beds are comfortable. Breakfast was good too. The bar can be a little bit loudly specially if you are staying in the lower floors.

We enjoyed our stay, was Oktoberfest so was crazy but would stay ther again ;)

Was great but expensive. I blame Oktoberfest!

I really did enjoy my stay here, had a bar downstairs and had a great atmosphere.

One of the best hostels of my trip in europe

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Amazing place. Except for the location, the streets around the hostel during the night have some strange people..

• 16th Sep 2014

Euro Youth Hostel is adequate but a bit soulless. Room was large, beds were clean, nice big lockers, and felt secure. The beer downstairs tasted off.

Really good hostel with clean and comfortable beds. Would definitely recommend.

Nice hostel, quite central in Munich. Internet is very good, no kitchen but a microwave and kettle (plus you can leave small items in the reception fridge). Happy hour long and good! Breakfast is a bit expensive I think (€4.90), although if you eat a lot you might find it quite satisfying. I'd go back.

Nice hostel with good location. The staff were very warm. Clean bathroom.

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere

Music too loud in the bar.If you are on the lower floors it may disturb your sleep.May also be disturbed by the smokers outside the front door if you have a front facing room.

The hostel is near the rail station, so it's convenient to travel around, but it's kind of noisy and messy in this neighbour. The hostel is good, but you really need to consider the location. Another thing that i don't like is the guest of the hostel. There are so many guests who are not young people, I met a really weird middle aged male in my room. He did a lot of weird things. Another guest in my room told me she has to change to my room because one guest in her room was so bad behavived.

While a couple of S-Bahn stops from the main commercial hub and sights such as Marienplatz.. Euro hostel is very decent location and with the central train station on your door step very practical for when your arriving/leaving for your next city. The hostel itself was modern and the addition the bar a good place for a few drinks and atmosphere. The breakfast was convenient. Staff very friendly and helpful.

One of the better of the large-scale hostel operations that I've been to, but like all of the others it suffers from the "hostel factory" atmosphere. To make matters worse, on certain nights music absolutely rips through the walls from the bar area. The rock-solid furniture and generally superior facilities puts it ahead of some other major franchises, though. Also, completely average staff, a decent value, and a perfect location.

-Beds were very comfortable and equipped with everything (own power socket, curtain, shelf, light bulb and storage for luggage under each bed) so people were crowding each other for using these facilities in the rooms. -Bathrooms were very clean. -Very friendly and loved the atmosphere! met some new amazing people in our dorm and sometimes we didn't even feel like going out because hanging out at the hostel bar was just as fun! i'd definitely stay there again

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

位置超棒,鄰近慕尼黑火車總站,數分鐘路程 保安很好,出入大門、房門或餐廳,都要用電子鎖卡開啟 雙人房超大間 價錢合理地平

The buffet breakfast is good. Food includes my favourite of fruit and vegetable. However, for the public toilet, automatic lighting system is used. When I went inside for pooping, the light was lit on automatically. But about 2 minutes later when I was sitting for pooping, the light was out. I needed to open the door and waved my hand to ignite the light. Manual lighting system in toilets is recommend.

Once again 100% satisfied. I will probably stay in this place every time I go to Munich. You can't beat it.

Good price/quality relationship.