Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Great Hostel!

Enjoyable stay in Euro Youth Hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and were more than happy to speak in German to anyone learning German. Rooms was clean and spacious with the additional bonus of lockers for bags and valuables.

The staff really do know their information when it comes to Munich :) Breakfast was pretty decent The bar staff are also open for a chat and happy hours is the place to be

The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a garage where you can park your car 24h for just 10 € when you stay at the hostel thats very cheap for music center. The rooms are clean and big, the beds comfortable. And the breakfast, puh what should i say i have never had a breakfast buffet like that it was delicious and the selection was just great!!! Its based next to the hauptbahnhof 5 min walking distance perfect located. if i will ever go to munich again thats defenitely my first c

• 17th Oct 2015

The hotel locates at the center of Munich and near the subway station. The staff is very warm and helpful that gives me the feeling of staying at home. The facility at this hotel is nice inculding free vifi, kitchen, etc. I will recommend my friend to stay here.

No kitchen but good location and everything else was awesome!

Great hostel we would stsy here again. We opted for a double and the room was huge and with a real bathroom. Great location and very helpful staff. Oh and the breakfast was delicious.

Honestly just an average hostel nothing really stood out and nothing was horrible.

Very clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff. They printed my train ticket and let me store my luggage in a locker during the day which I'm grateful for. The security and tidiness of the showers etc. couldn't be better. The wi-fi was very fast and the hostel is only 5 minutes from the central station.

Of all the hostels I've been to, this one hands down, has the best bar! Also loved the Happy Hour that they have! The street that it's on might not appear to be really safe, but it still felt safe inside it. The free walking tour that is provided I believe is a must do. I would recommend anyone coming to Munich to stay here!!

Limited kitchen facilities with only microwave, fridge and kettle. All the staffs were extremely friendly and helpful! Hostel is a stone throw away from central station. Rooms could have been cleaner.

Great place overall with good location near the main train station. Best breakfast I've had as well and good value for money. The bar is awesome and gets very busy...great way to meet people. All in all highly recommended.

Lovely place to stay, near the train station and really helpful staff who gave us some tips. Danke schon!

The hostel is really clean and comfortable. It also has a nice bar which is a good spot to meet people

Staff was helpful. Rooms were nice and neat. Beds were not cheaply made. They were good quality barracks with electrical outlets in each one. Everything was easy. Nothing was over the top or unnecessary. Only complaint is that it takes a long time to speak with someone at the front. 3 or 4 people instead of 2 working the desk would be better. Great hostel. Definitely recommend!

Room is enough wide for 6 people, only there is no kitchen.

Overall a really good stay. The hostel itself was very nice. The rooms and beds were clean as we're the bathrooms. Did wish they had proper shower though, you had to push a button every 30 seconds and it was very open and their wasn't a place to put things to keep them dry which was very frustrating. Also the bar was crazy you could hardly go in there after 9pm if you weren't drinking it was so loud. Not sure id stay again.

This is a great hostel. Whoever that Ilatian bartender with the hat was, he made me feel at home. The front desk ladies were always full of suggestions. I would stay here again.

we thought it was amazing that the room on the 1st floor was still very quiet even though the pub-bar-restaurant was one floor down, and the old wooden railings were beautiful also great that there was laundromat in basement so we could easily wash our clothes staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful loved the free tour of munich that came to the hostel to pick us up too

• 7th Oct 2015

Great location, not hard to find, facilities are wonderful- wifi is great- showers and bathrooms good and clean and free soap. Breakfast and the bar/cafe area are great and staff is so nice and helpful