Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

So so nice! Lockers were large, linens were included, bathrooms were clean and nice. Really big bar area and lounge, extremely pretty! Breakfast was good but not worth €4.90. There were people hanging out right outside the hostel at night; it seemed a little sketchy. However, I didn't have any problems.

Nice hostel, no kitchen though which was disappointing. Apart from that everything was good.

everything was good!!!

I like everything about this hostel. Awesome staffs and very helpful, they go extra miles to provides your needs! Wooden bunk bed is great, no noise at all when u climb it. Location just 5mins walk from munchen hbf and so many cheap food at the area. Love it

I stayed there just one night but it was very comfortable. Finally a Hostel with a bathroom inside the bedroom. Great location very close to the main station, kind staff.

Pretty nice hostel, I had to make 2 reservations, but they managed to allow me to make only one check-in and only one check-out. Also, they managed to put me in the same room that some friends were. Breakfast was really good also. The only problem is that I got some bed bug bites on my body (but I discovered it only after I left, so I couldn't tell the staff). Anyway, I'm sure that if I had told the staff, they would solve the issue.

Absolutely amazing! Great bar, met tons of people, really social! Great for travelling alone, little curtains on bed retain privacy. Super nice place in general :)

STAY HERE! I love everything about this hostel. The atmosphere is perfect all day long and locals go to the bar at night. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. LOVED IT

Hostel was really great! But I have to warn that after I left I discovered somethings that look like bedbugs bites on my skin and that I probably was bitten there =/ (But I'm sure they would try to solve this issue if I discovered the bites during the stay)!

very nice place!!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • China

Very secure hostel located right next to the train station. Bar area is excellent at night, rooms are large and spacious. Helpful staff speak multiple languages. All areas of hostel kept constantly clean

This hostel was more like a hotel and had very nice bathrooms/showers as well as an outlet and light for each bed in the dorm. The attached bar was a great place to dine and meet fellow travelers. The reception staff were very friendly and really made me feel welcome.

Staffs were reasonably friendly, the atmosphere was good as well. However, no individual electronic plug beside each bed was a bit inconvenience.

Great location, walking distance to the town center. Very close to the central train station, which will make it very handy to travel around Germany. Even though you have to pay for breakfast, once you do the breakfast is very good! very nice hostel, over bed light provided if you want to read or do anything before you go to sleep.

2 min short walk to the main train station, metro, trams and S Bahn, the friendly staff, cheap beers and menu, free city tour

Great hostel! Really easy to find, has everything you need. If I'm being picky, the beds were SO close together that I couldn't access my locker without disturbing the person in the bottom bunk. But friendly staff, great wifi, perfect location and really clean. Would definitely stay again.

Clean, super close to the train station. 15 minutes walk to the heart of the city. We felt comfortable here and were impressed. My only problem was that it felt a little shady at night and early in the morning outside. Other than that, we had a great experience.

it will be great if there are a little bit more dishes for breakfast

great little hostel, was in a 6 bed dorm and had some very dirty roomates, and no cleaning of the rooms is done during the bookings. However the staff at the bar and door security were amazing!! location is as good as It gets in Munich, walking distance to everything. hostel bar is a great place to meet people and is packed ever night with many local regulars. great hostel

Really nice hostel, the staff is friendly and the bar is awsome! Super recomendo!

• 2nd Oct 2014