Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Friendly staff and great location near the central station so it was also easy to walk to the centre city.

For a shared room service, price is appropriate

We were there for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I can say the hostel did a fantastic job at making it a memorable Christmas! The staff were awesome, the hostel was ridiculously clean, the rooms were spacious and the location was excellent - close to the train station in the city centre. The only negative was that there was no kitchen facility so you can't cook if you're on a budget. Thanks for the great stay and memories, we honestly won't forget this Xmas.

The staff was exceptionally great. Everyone was dedicated and always put in their best effort to solve a query.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • India

My bed was just next to the door, and the sound of opening and closing the door is very loud that waked me up several times at night. This problem can easily solved by some tips and help a lot to the guests who sleep around the door.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Really good location. Staffs are really nice and helpful!

This hostel had everything you would expect from a good hostel: beds, lockers, clean showers, nice breakfast and a lively bar. It's just around the corner from the train station and 10 minutes walk to the main square - perfect!

Просто класс ! Все на высшем уровне!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Russia

Awesome place to stay, very cheap beer at the bar!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Excellent complimentary hot wine during our stay over the Christmas period!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Outstanding hostel , good location, nice staff , very clean

Location was central; it was a marginal neighborhood. Good news there was that security in the hostel was excellent. Facilities were great. Clean, clean, clean. Never had to wait for a shower. Washers/dryers were great. Breakfast was reasonably priced and good. Staff was very helpful. Only complaint: our room was above the entrance to the hostel; every night, all smokers gathered outside directly below our room to smoke and talk. We opened our window & got smoked! It was LOUD; this cont. late!

I enjoyed the stay in Euro Youth Munich. Big lockers for everyone in the room, heavy built bunk beds with curtain for bottom bunk. Mainly clean bathrooms. I can easily recommend to stay there if looking for reasonably priced hostel.

This hostel is a good, cheap, clean stay in Munich. They have good facilities such as a bar, 24 hour check in, luggage room, computer area, free lockers (in and out of room). The rooms are nice: each bed has a curtain, plug, and a little shelf. The staff was friendly and gave us tokens for free Glühwein. Only problem, at least with our room, is that there is a door with a glass panel that has no curtains so it's letting in a ton of light as did the extremely bright emergency exit.

almost perfect hostel!

This place is good, no real complaints, mulled wine at reception was a nice touch.

Great location by the train station and 10 minute walk to most attractions. Bathrooms cleaned often. Helpful staff and nice lounge area. Only downside was the beds weren't as comfortable as other hostels I'd been to.

I loved this place! It was super closer to everything and right across the street from the train station which made it super, super convenient when leaving and getting there. The hostel had pretty good breakfast which was pretty cheap. The bar was super fun at night and very encouraging to meet people. The showers and bathrooms were super clean and plenty of them so I never had to wait to use the bathroom and they worked! The staff was friendly and super helpful. It was one of the best I've seen

• 16th Dec 2014

Its my second stay and staff still remember how wonderful is that!

Everything was outstanding! However I have "good" to the facilities instead of "excellent" because I did not like the doors of the toilets of the dorms. They are small (people can see your feet and your upper body) so it's awkward.