Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

I stayed in a dorm of 10. I was impressed how clean it was! The Beds were made of wood and had a little curtain in front and each bed had its own electricity and a little shelf. The bar had a nice atmosphere and i was happy about my purchase

Great hostel, each person gets a power outlet, light and shelf. And the free mulled wine tokens were a nice surprise

Really nice hostel. Dorm room was good, with each bed having a socket and shelf and bottom bunks having a curtain. Bathroom clean with decent showers. Bar was great and a good atmosphere (with nice pizzas too). Luggage room was cramped for the size of hostel it was. One flaw was not having a guest kitchen, but overall, was a fantastic stay and would definitely return.

Good choice.

This is a great hostel! As soon as we arrived, we decided to stay an extra night to see more of Munich and stay in Euro Youth Hostel. The staff are really friendly and helpful, the bar is super cheap and always busy and exciting, the location is amazing (literally 2 minutes from the train station) and there is free glüwein for guests. The showers are a bit basic, no towels are provided and the sheets are not super clean but it's good value for money overall for the things you want in a hostel.

I loved this hostel! Privacy curtains, outlets and lights in each bed. Great bar on main floor that is always packed and stays open really late. 5 minute walk to the train station. Highly recommend and will stay here again the next time I'm in Munich.

Reception staff was always very friendly and helpful. The bar was a great place to meet other travelers and didn't feel like a typical "hostel bar." Great location that enabled us to easily get anywhere we needed to go in the city center. Room setup was good, the individual lights, power outlets and curtains for each bed were a good touch. The only minor annoyance was that the shower kept turning off. Overall a great place. I would stay here again without a doubt if I come back to Munich.

• 4th Dec 2015

You really cannot beat the location. It was about a 15minute walk from Marienplatz and literally just a 5second walk from the Central Station. I stayed in the 4 person mixed room and it was a very big room. We had a balcony and a dinner table w/ chairs which were pretty great. Some of the staff is more helpful than the rest. For instance, one staff member suggested that I google the train schedule and prices to Nuremborg while a different staff member took time to print and explain my options.

Very clean, super helpful and friendly staff, convenient location near the train station. Loved the free gluhwein. Would definitely stay again.

Really friendly, helpful staff and the bathrooms were always very clean. Free Gluwein was also a lovely bonus

It is a great clean hostel. However, if you stay on the ground floor the bar van be very loud and some of the dorms share some windows so even if your rooms lights are off the next dorms lights could be on and light up the whole room. I can't really fault the hostel for anything but I got almost no sleep here.

Really enjoyed my stay, great location, great facilities, great staff. Very enjoyable experience, thank you!

A really fun and good value hostel with excellent staff. The lack of kitchen was annoying but not their fault (local laws) and the cheap, busy, bar atones for it.

I stayed on a 3-bedroom and had no problems at all. The place was very quiet and I could get good rest in my sleep. The bar has a great atmosphere, and you can meet new people easily (besides having good beer).

Great hostel! No complaints

Great location walking distance to the city centre. The private rooms were fantastic and the bathrooms were always very clean. They ran beer hall tours from their bar which were awesome and also gave us free drinks to use in the bar at any time over our stay. The free breakfast was awesome, with a large range of different, good quality foods. Good atmosphere, good rooms and great location. I would recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to stay in Munich.

Really enjoyed my stay here including the friendly staff who cover the reception desk and the general atmosphere. Like the bar/seating area and appreciated having free wife, leaflets and maps. The floors are only accessed with the key ensuring safety. The only thing I noticed was that when noisy guests returned to their rooms in the early hours , the wooden floors carried the sound. And it wasn't possible to go up to their floor and have a word!!

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Wales

It is the best hostel I've been so far. It is very near the central station, and you can basically walk everywhere from here. The staff was very kind, helpful and nice.

Stayed in a 5 bed room. Best value for money I've ever got. Great staff and clean . Couldn't really think of anything I could criticise.

Amazing hostel for a very convenient price. Located a few minutes away from the train station, the staff is very nice and there is a great atmosphere at the bar. The dorm I stayed at was ok, but it had a window connecting to another dorm, making it as loud as if there were twice as much people in the room. Still, I would definitely stay there again