Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The staff was very helpful and provided lots of information! The location was absolutely perfect, 2 minute walk from the HBF and near all central Trams etc.

Great bar, location, higiene, staff, everything. Pub Crawl recommended.

Friendly and helpful staff. Large dorm rooms. Comfortable beds. Very clean. This is a great hostel. I've stayed in 100s of places all over the world and this is up there with the best of them!

My friend and I stayed at the Euro Youth Hostel in Munich for 4 nights and it was so great! The staff was friendly and helpful-- a special shout out to Tiago who gave us some great tips and who was very warm and welcoming. I felt that my belongings were pretty safe in the dorm, though I do wish I would have brought my own lock to keep my things extra safe (though the front desk does sell locks too!). I would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend and I hope to return in the future!

Location cannot be beat, but while I was there the wifi was having issues, and so my review reflects that. The rooms are very clean and I would definitely recommend this place to others.

The hostel was inexpensive, nice enough, and each bed had its own outlet, which is always a plus. The bathrooms were cleanly and there was plenty of showers. Honestly it was pretty average but we enjoyed are stay here. The location was great - not far from Marienplatz and just across from the central station.

Great hostel, except no kitchen which was a shame. Otherwise a very enjoyable stay for me.

Our room was quite warm the first night, but the next two were fine. We were in a room next to the bar area and it got quite loud later in the evening. The breakfast was pretty good, and well worth the price. We also appreciated the security and after check-out the staff let us keep our bags in the back room! Overall a great experience in Munich!

By far the best hostel I've stayed at, and I've been to many. Super comfy beds, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, and, best of all, the best bar in Munich! I love that this hostel had a big bar/common space which made it so easy to meet people. I've never had an easier time meeting other hostellers when on a trip. I would love to come back and stay here again!

Near to the train station and the bus station, which was very helpful for me. Great staff, excellent bedroom, and the breakfast was worth the money I spent. I will definitely recommend this hostel.

Good location and the staff here is very nice!

Amazing Hostel! Best bar in Munich.

Super nice place

Room's small so there's no place to be other than bed. I doubt the bed was cleaned in a daily basis. Staffs were excellent! I called like 5 most famous hostels in Munich to find a room for a friend i met and this was the most kind place to answer calls. I had my post delivered here and they were kind enough to keep it till I get there. Bathrooms were clean could have been even better if there were kitchen Generally pleasing stay.

Loved the Euro Bar, cheapest beer in town! And the staff is amazing! If I come back to Munich, I'll have no doubt but to stay there again!!

I enjoyed my brief stay at Euro Youth Hostel. It is in a great location for exploring Munich

Great atmosphere, especially at the bar! So much fun, but only a little bit dirty. Bathrooms need to be cleaned more often. Security was fantastic with keycards through 3 doors until your room. Great idea having a locker under your bed that isj so big to fit a whole bag. Nice touch with shelf, charger and little light right next to the bed. Breakfast was a bit expensive at 4.90 euros but it was worth it for all you can eat.

I really liked this hostel and had an excellent stay. I stayed in a single room without ensuite and it was very spacious. The facilities on the floor were modern, never crowded and totally clean, they are cleaned several times a day. It was very quiet apart from one evening when there was live music in the bar, but ear plugs did the trick. Breakfast was very good as well with lots of fresh fruit, orange juice and a choice of teas. The wonderful location of the historical bar adds to it.

We had a private double bedroom so paid a little more than you might expect for a hostel but it was bigger and probably much nicer than many hotel rooms! Really nice place with a fair few services available we didn't even have time to make the most of. We had breakfast (which was great) included in our rate. The bar is probably the most happening place there is late at night too! Well worth a visit when the beer houses are closed! Wifi good quality

• 30th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I ve stayed in. Really nice, clean bathrooms and rooms, nice house bar, breakfast is ok, no complains :)

• 28th Jan 2015