Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

For young and single people the atmosphere is great. Breakfast and location were also good. Friendly staff at reception

NOT A HOSTEL - a budget hotel with a bar really. Felt like you were there to be profited from. I stayed in a five bed and then a 12 bed dorm. 12 bed dorm was better! Staff unhelpful. Showers had these horrible spring loaded doors so we're hard to get in and out of. 12 bed dorm' showers were very communal - prepare yourself. The worst thing is atmosphere and location. Hard for solo traveller to meet people in this bar area and the location is the most unappealing, grimy and shady area of Munich.

Very close to the train station. You can walk to most of the tourist attraction from the hostel. The staff is ready to help anytime.

• 12th Apr 2015

Overall great place to stay at Munich 😊

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Awesome hostel! The bar is great; met a lot of nice people. Yet, the rooms are very clean and quiet. Nice to have a sink in the room. Will definitely stay here again when in Munich

I don't know if this was the best hostel for a solo traveler, as most people already had friends and we're antisocial. Our room was nice but very small and hot. The bar was a nice addition and the common area I really liked as well, I wish they had a proper kitchen though. Sometimes my roommates were really loud and we could hear the bar because we were on the first floor. Decent hostel With a perfect location, right across from the train station.

Good location. Good beers. Good to have curtains and lamp in the bed. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Clean with quite a lot of shower rooms. Suggest to have a well equiped kitchen for customers. Highly recommend to stay here!

location is really good. and the room and bed is clean. but the room is really tiny... totally euro youth hostel is good.

Really enjoyed this hostel! Very near the train station and a short walk from old town. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable, with personal outlets which is a plus. Good breakfast for 4 euro. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Very good location and it just takes less than 5 minutes from the train station. I stayed in a single room and I found it is large enough and everything is clean and tidy. A good deal for a single room. Highly recommend to stay.

The location is ideal for transportation as well as exploring the city.

Nice location, just near the central station, about 20 mins walk to city center.

I had a great stay here. It was kept up very well and the atmosphere in the hostel bar was awesome. I would definitely stay here again!

I was only there for a night in the dorm room but this place had a nice set up! Plus the front desk staff were especially friendly. Only missing free breakfast, otherwise it would be ideal.

Really nice hostel. Rooms were big, but you get a locker. I enjoyed hanging out in the common area/bar drinking the free tea. The staff was really helpful as well.

Great value, central location. Bar and common room open during day

This hostel is AWESOME. It's clean, tidy, the staff is very nice, the atmosphere is relaxed and the location is perfect, just 5 minutes from the train station.

Only complaint is that is was so hot in the room you could not sleep. Everything else was great.

The best and most complete Hostel I ever had been in! Amazing place, staffs and pub! I totally recommend it!

This was a very nice hostel with open rooms and lots of space. HOWEVER, there is a loud bar downstairs and the center of Munich itself is also very loud. Each room has 2 huge windows to let noise in. Good luck getting any sleep. I didnt