Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Only complaint is that is was so hot in the room you could not sleep. Everything else was great.

The best and most complete Hostel I ever had been in! Amazing place, staffs and pub! I totally recommend it!

This was a very nice hostel with open rooms and lots of space. HOWEVER, there is a loud bar downstairs and the center of Munich itself is also very loud. Each room has 2 huge windows to let noise in. Good luck getting any sleep. I didnt

Clean room, confortable bed, great location and a very friendly staff!

This hostel is quite well organized and very big. They have a great place to chill out in the end of the day and drink a cheap and tasty German beer. The bathrooms overall are good, but the showers can be a problem because you have to keep pushing a button every two minutes so the water will come out.

Nice hostel, prety good staff, nice food, and very clean. Near from the main station and the ZOB. You can teach the central placenby walking.

The Hostel is amazing! The staff is very friendly, helps you with anything and anytime they can. The Hostel has a very nice chilling lounge and bar. I was staying in a 12-bedroom, it was clean, nice and comfortable. The two-leveled beds have extra built-in details that give every visitor a little personal space. It was a short but amazing stay at this hostel! Would definitely go back again and again!

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

Great, clean hostel. Kind of hard to meet people unless you stay up later. (Like 2am). But really nice staff and great beds!

The hub of activity for the all the hostel and a great pub crawl! They have a very nice breakfast area and bar. It was one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Munich especially if you want to meet new people.

• 16th Mar 2015

This hostel has a great bar with good prices. The pub crawl that leaves from there is a blast and run by friendly people. The prices for the private room was quite expensive but most of munichs hostels are. It's located a short walk from Marian Platz and right across from the train station but the surrounding neighbourhood is full of unfriendly men who stare angrily at everyone. But once you get beyond a few blocks in any direction there are wonderful shops and places to eat.

This was the first place we stayed when we arrived in Munich and loved it. The staff were super helpful, everything was very clean, and the rooms were large with great security. The bar downstairs was great to meet people and socialize. No complaints- would definitely stay here again!

This was a great hostel to stay in! My two friends and I booked out one room, and we didn't didn't feel uncomfortable at all! To get into the elevator or the stairwell to the rooms you need your keycard, so we felt safe the whole time. Shared bathrooms are what you can expect, make sure to bring your own towels! The people at the front desk were really helpful and gave us a tone of suggestions. 15mins from city center, and they even offered free walking tours around the city!

• 15th Mar 2015

The location is perfect, five minutes walk to train station and subways. There are several restaurants and supermarkets near the hostel, which is convenient to have a brief meal. Facilities are modern and clean, and they have extra shower rooms out of the suit. I will definitely stay here next time visiting Munich.

Everybody in the hostel is very helpful...awesome staff. Wifi worked perfectly, bar is cool. The only thing I didnt like is the bed sheets, they were not that clean, several hairs in it and the first night there was a terribly noise of water pump but the other nights it stopped.

I really liked this hostel but it was more from the people I met. On our second night we ended up rooming with someone who was probably in his 40s. Just made it a little uncomfortable.

Nice place to stay. Even i've checked out at 10:00am, they let me kept my baggage there until 11:00pm.

I'm definitely coming back here! The staff were so lovely and friendly and the atmosphere was awesome! Close to everything, and you can really relax here which is perfect after a long day exploring. I would definitely recommend it!!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

I Stayed 1 night at the hostel, i didn't see to much but the staff, Location & cleanliness were very goog.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Staffs were nice, near the hauphtbahnhop(I arrived at night so got confused the street but it's very close) My bed was all done, bathroom was clean. No problem with wifi connection. Yup great stay. If I come back to munich def staying here again!

Good hostel conveniently located in Munich.

• 4th Mar 2015