Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

I loved this place! It was super closer to everything and right across the street from the train station which made it super, super convenient when leaving and getting there. The hostel had pretty good breakfast which was pretty cheap. The bar was super fun at night and very encouraging to meet people. The showers and bathrooms were super clean and plenty of them so I never had to wait to use the bathroom and they worked! The staff was friendly and super helpful. It was one of the best I've seen

• 16th Dec 2014

Its my second stay and staff still remember how wonderful is that!

Everything was outstanding! However I have "good" to the facilities instead of "excellent" because I did not like the doors of the toilets of the dorms. They are small (people can see your feet and your upper body) so it's awkward.

The hostel is an amazing location...really close to the main train station in Munich. Staff, cleanliness, room are really well done and made our days happy when we stayed there. The breakfast is not free but worth to pay and enjoy there...nice food and variety per 4,99 only (all you can eat). Definitely would go back again!!

I would be absolutely shocked if you found a better hostel in Munich! I even met up with local friends who were excited to hear I was staying here, citing it was the best their city had to offer. I loved it!

Good location than I expected.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Better WIFI required, the rest is amazing, but honestly this place s the bomb :)

Great hostel with a great atmosphere, nothing bad to say about it from our 5 day stay

Very poor ventilation in the rooms. A guy in my room had major b.o, and the smell would not go away. Definitely could have gotten a better room in the area for the same amount of money, since there are so many hostels down that one block.

Breakfast was a bit expensive and my dorm was quite noisy (It was very close to the lounge) but overall i had a great time and location was excellent!

Very nice staff on check in and for a hostel the dorm bathroom was better than I've seen in many hotels. I'd certainly have no problem staying in a five bed dorm there again. In truth I was surprised by his clean it was. J

The only thing that would have made this hostel better is a kitchen, it does have a microwave though. The staff were friendly, the beds had their own lights and power points and there was cheap drinks and a great atmosphere every night at the bar!

Everything was perfect :)

good place for traveller, they have own bar too, need central station

Nice location, very close to the Hauptbahnhof (Main station), plenty of food around, nice little bar to hang out in, inside the Hostel. Lockers to use to store your stuff, friendly staff, free Wifi, pretty comfortable beds, and not so big that you get big rowdy groups in there. Nice a quiet when you want a place to come back to and rest at the end of the day.

• 4th Dec 2014

The location is very central (also located in a quiet street - a perfect combination), the staff was very nice and so were the facilities (good breakfast, a lively common area etc.).

Great hostel close to the Hauptbahnhof, or main train station. Area immediately outside is kinda sketchy with some strange currency conversion stores which look more like scams than legit businesses. Other than that, the hostel is wonderful. Upon checkin, you pay a $5 deposit for an RFID key card, which you must use to get in the hallway, then another hallway, and finally your dorm. So very good security. The key card also gets you into the bar! Best deals in town during happy hour!

The rooms are big and the beds confortable, there are toilets and showers enough and facilities are quite clean, the bar is pretty good with very cheap beer during happy hours and a nice atmosphere to meet people, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the only bad thing I would point out will be that there is only one lift and its very slow, so sometimes its just faster go up the stairs but, all in all, its a fantastic place to stay in munich, location is ok, the main train station is in front

Other guests weren't very chatty. Shower doors were a little low. Otherwise everything was excellent.

The staff was great, so was the location. I felt it was a bit overpriced. Everything was fairly clean. Beds were not very comfortable. There was a closet and a safe. My room was a private with two beds and a sink. So I could wash my face and brush my teeth in the room which was nice. There was also a small table. The hostel isn't very sound proofed. I could hear everything, it was hard to sleep even with ear plugs and a sleeping pill. Breakfast bar was a good. Wifi cut in and out.