Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The hostel was awesome, we arrived about 7am after a night train and even though we didn't have beds until the afternoon they let us use the showers and all the other facilities. Our train leaving wasn't until midnight and we were able to leave our luggage at the hostel for the entire day after we checked out which was awesome. The 4 euro all you can eat breakfast was fantastic also! Great place to stay and the staff were really lovely and happy to help with anything

The staff working at this hostel were amazing, so helpful and kind. I felt safe enough whilst staying here, however the surrounding streets left a lot to be desired. Being close to the hauptbanhoff was probably it's biggest plus (besides the staff).

The rooms are cramped and hot. It didn't have a window but had a door to a little patio. We kept that door open at night but there are signs saying not to. The staff was great!! So friendly and helpful! Breakfast was fine for 5 euro. The bathrooms were far away from the rooms. The bar was a great place to hang out and meet people. The lockers were huge! There was an outlet and a shelf on the top bunk which made things super convenient! The hostel is right by the main train station and convenient

If there is kettle and free coffee on each floor, it would be great. I had a room on 4th floor, but there was noise from the stree all night.

Euro Youth Hotel's staffs are awesome! When they made mistake with my booking, they tried to do their best for me. Breakfast is not too bad. bunk is not so comfortable but if you use single bed in 3dorm room. It will be very nice. Public shower room are always clean and do not need to wait for long time I would recommand it a lot!

We stayed 4 nights in twin private shared bathroom. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel was in a great location near the main train station and Marienplatz . It is a good hostel to meet other travelers and have a good time. There is something fun planed for every night of the week (the live band was amazing). Even though there is a lot of atmosphere the rooms are extremely quiet at night. This was one of our favorite hostels (and city) during our 3 week stay in Germany.

Our go-to hostel in Munich! The staff is amazing and new friends are everywhere.

Had an awesome stay, everything I needed and met some interesting people! Would definitely recommend it!

• 16th May 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, nice room, plenty of bathrooms/showers. Nice bar downstairs to hang out it.

Excellent location, atmosphere and staff. Definitely the best hostel & bar in München.

Is a really good hostel. The only problem i found was that the bar is the only common area and it was always full as its a public bar. Can be a really good place to meet people and hang out if your able to get a seat. Other than that everything is perfect.

Good access, friendly staff!! I made a mistake for my date but they were really helpful!!! Thank you!!

• 14th May 2014
  • Japan

Great hostel! Close to main train station so it is easy to get to anywhere. Great breakfast and facilities.

The drain of bath room is clogged by hair. Make me feel dirty.

Hello and thanks for your review. Drains can sometimes get clogged in communal showers where multiple people use them daily, but I can assure you that we make sure the drains are regularly cleaned to avoid excessive build-up. Hopefully you had a great time in Munich.

This was my second time staying at EYH and it was better than the first! I had a room close to the bar but the soundproofing is excellent because I didn't hear a thing. The funky smell in the bathroom was gone, which is awesome. I still hate the fact you have to walk downstairs for the main bathroom for the 12 bed dorm but there's not much that can be done about that!

This was our favorite place we stayed at during our trip to Europe. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and showers were good. The bar area was fun and we met some pretty cool people there. I highly recommend doing the FREE walking tours! Do it ASAP when you get there to get acquainted with the area.

my room had a really bad odor.... was stinky,.. so we had to let the door open,.... using a chair to avoid the door get closed... too many noises with so many doors... I know that is for safety but it is noisy... thanks for everything staff... :) your job was good.

the majority of the staff are great, one of the girls (cant remember name) is extremely helpful even after I had to change rooms twice. very clean very safe very nice hostel what you expect from munich hostels. like most big hostel it has a bar and events but good atmosphere but not electric just like many hostels

While the location is fantastic the room was really small and had no windows. Slept without my blankets on and woke up covered in bites? Didn't seem like bed bugs but definitely got eaten by something. I didn't like the bathroom being downstairs but the staff were helpful and the price wasn't bad.

Everything was good but they overbooked our room on the first night... At least the staff was very friendly while dealing with it and offered free drinks to make amends. Bar and breakfast in a lounge-style room great to meet people. Location is great, very close to Central Station.