Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The location is great and the bar is always full of people. Despite that, it is possible to have a good night sleep if you want. I totally recommend it.

The Hostel is good located - 5 minutes undergrounf from main tourist attraction, really near the railway station. pepole at the reception are rally nice, and willing to help. Breaskfast is really good. The onlcy think i can say is that the room was good, but it was not clean, it had a rally bad smell and they did not clean the room for the 2 days is was. The hostles is worst for what you pay, but they need to improve cleanning.

Great location right next to the train station and a lively atmosphere in the bar. The staff were all friendly and helpful, plus the activities organised by the hostel (tours, beer nights) were very good.

Had a great time! One of the nicer hostels I stayed in on my trip honestly.

Really helpful and lovely staff! Great location as the main station is just across the road, beds were basic but just what you need to rest your head. Atmosphere was great, the bar was lively and you meet a lot of people, would definitely stay again!

• 30th May 2015

Great hostel, close to the main train station, with cheap drinks at the bar every night.

The hostel is in a fantastic location and the bar scene at night is probably the best out of all the other hostels. The only issue I had was that when I went to my room, none of the beds were made and didn't seem cleaned. They looked like someone had literally just got up and threw the comforter over the sheets after walking out. The staff said their "almost certain" the sheets were clean they just did a poor job making the bed. I ended up sleeping in a bed with the idea of dirty sheets.

I couldn't sleep hear at all it was far too noisy and hot.

• 29th May 2015

A very nice hostel indeed. About 90 seconds walk from Hauptbanhof. Hot showers with scads of water pressure! Minor issue was the party noise coming in from the street, either through open windows from the bar level or revelry outside on the sidewalk. That stopped shortly after midnight though.

Nice and clean, excellent location

• 26th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

We had a great time here! Staff were very helpful and friendly. Would 100% go again! Super place!!

• 26th May 2015

Stayed here 3 nights. Hostel is located at a really convenient location and very close to the station. Room is clean and staff very friendly. Breakfast is good and cheap. The hostel has a bar, happy hour from 5.30 to 9pm everyday which is very good. I really enjoyed my stay.

Staff were below par; took forever to check in.

Good rooms, even if the 12-person dorm was a little cramped. Clean hostel overall, great bar that was relatively cheap (especially during happy hours), and really helpful staff. Definitely recommended. Would have liked to use the kitchen and/or have breakfast included, but that's pretty much the only negative I have.

It was not that clean the room, you could feel it in the smell, and too many people for a room so small with no windows

Good atmosphere at the lobby's bar. The Sanderman tour also picks up people from here and the dorms are fairly large.

Ich konnte dort gut schlafen. Besonders gut hat mir die Bar gefallen!!!

The best hostel I have ever visited. Helpful staff and highly recommended.

The staff were all really lovely and friendly. Location was great, simple to find from the main train station and a quick walk to the centre/Marienplatz. Really convenient seeing as I was only staying in Munich for one quick night before flying out the next day. I'm sure I would have discovered a good atmosphere and indulged in the bar downstairs with happy hour had I been staying longer! Also I stayed in a 3 bed dorm (no other avail. when I was booking) but still decent priced for a nice room!

Only stayed for one night, a good place to go if you're looking for a fun stay in Munich. Beer tour leaves from the hostel in the evening, which was a lot of fun. Very close to the main station, although not on the best side of it but I never had an issue. Would recommend.