Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Staffs were nice, near the hauphtbahnhop(I arrived at night so got confused the street but it's very close) My bed was all done, bathroom was clean. No problem with wifi connection. Yup great stay. If I come back to munich def staying here again!

Good hostel conveniently located in Munich.

• 4th Mar 2015

Good place !

Very good hostel, with a very good atmostphere, specially at the bar, that is cheap at the happy hours. The breakfast wasn't included, but when you pay for it, it is good. I would come back here for sure, I highly recommend to come here.

It's near hbf station so go everywhere is easy. The room is clean and pretty just my shower room didn't have hot water I need to go public shower area haha And the staffs help me a lot of things I dunno and when the door keys card is not working The lobby Is pretty and have chat at night So u can have a drink and make new fds

comfortable stay but as i left early there was no provision for early breakfast or no refund for not taking it

• 1st Mar 2015

I thought security options were good, but after leaving some of our valuables on the bed we returned to find out that due to a mix up the hostel thought we had checked out and our valuables including my girlfriends ring had disappeared after cleaning staff had cleared the bed. When we asked at reception we were told we must have misplaced it as the cleaners had no knowledge of it. The facilities were really clean but were let down by the cold showers, the location was excellent.

• 1st Mar 2015

Located on the hostel street near the main station. Breakfast is about 5 euros but if you are lazy, it can be an easy option. Small free locker in the hallway is useful. For bottom bunk bed, having a curtain was nice. Bed was a bit short and too small for me so I felt a little bit like being in a cuffin. Room was quite hot throughout my stay. Clean shower room but the shower head is a bit too low and water pressure is not perfect. Overall: Convinient but not the most ideal or cheapest

Every night there is party just behind the wall near me, too noisy. Those Americans in my room talk loudly in the room when after 1 am. They woke me up every night. Other things are perfect, especially the location !

Walk 10 minutes will see the Frauenkirche. Very good hostel, nice staff, good facilities.

The staff was very helpful and provided lots of information! The location was absolutely perfect, 2 minute walk from the HBF and near all central Trams etc.

Great bar, location, higiene, staff, everything. Pub Crawl recommended.

Friendly and helpful staff. Large dorm rooms. Comfortable beds. Very clean. This is a great hostel. I've stayed in 100s of places all over the world and this is up there with the best of them!

My friend and I stayed at the Euro Youth Hostel in Munich for 4 nights and it was so great! The staff was friendly and helpful-- a special shout out to Tiago who gave us some great tips and who was very warm and welcoming. I felt that my belongings were pretty safe in the dorm, though I do wish I would have brought my own lock to keep my things extra safe (though the front desk does sell locks too!). I would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend and I hope to return in the future!

Location cannot be beat, but while I was there the wifi was having issues, and so my review reflects that. The rooms are very clean and I would definitely recommend this place to others.

The hostel was inexpensive, nice enough, and each bed had its own outlet, which is always a plus. The bathrooms were cleanly and there was plenty of showers. Honestly it was pretty average but we enjoyed are stay here. The location was great - not far from Marienplatz and just across from the central station.

Great hostel, except no kitchen which was a shame. Otherwise a very enjoyable stay for me.

Our room was quite warm the first night, but the next two were fine. We were in a room next to the bar area and it got quite loud later in the evening. The breakfast was pretty good, and well worth the price. We also appreciated the security and after check-out the staff let us keep our bags in the back room! Overall a great experience in Munich!

By far the best hostel I've stayed at, and I've been to many. Super comfy beds, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, and, best of all, the best bar in Munich! I love that this hostel had a big bar/common space which made it so easy to meet people. I've never had an easier time meeting other hostellers when on a trip. I would love to come back and stay here again!

Best hostel I have stayed at yet. Cheapest bar in town right at the lobby, great people, great atmosphere and amazing value.