Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Our 4 person room was HUGE with a sink and table included. The bar was awesome. GREAT happy hour which lasted forever (like 4-10 or something?). The food didn't look great, however. We did laundry here, which was pretty expensive and not too many machines but it did the job. Employees were super helpful and nice. Right near the train station but a 10-15 minute walk from the Hauptstrasse. Really, the best thing was the bar which was awesome and a very social area.

The staff were really friendly and helpful, the bar was buzzing and the beds were comfortable. I was worried the main floor (I stayed in room A) would be too noisy with bar music but I didn't notice it at all. The bathrooms were in the basement, though, which was a bit annoying, and they had a slightly funky smell. I felt the cleanliness of the sinks could be improved - lots of hair - but it's also up to the guests to be respectful. I will stay here again!

A safe haven, very near the train station. Great place for younger travelers. Watch out for the blast of cold shower water, but otherwise was fine. Nice breakfast and very helpful staff.

I really liked the beds in this hostel as it is often rare to get a good nights sleep in a hostel but here it was possible! The beds are full wood so no noise and there is a curtain for privacy. The negative thing is that the floor never got washed in my room( the rest of hostel was clean) so it was smelly and sticky. Otherwise the atmosphere was good, bar was very alive although i think 30% were Locals there for the cheap beer. The staff was very friendly and happy to explain the sightseeing.

I found it to be very loud, but I guess that's understandable as I was there on the night before a public holiday. The security was really good and I appreciated the free luggage check.

Had a great stay here: staff were helpful and well informed, and the hostel bar was very friendly. A pretty easy 10 minute walk to the old town, and very easy to get to from the train station.

Really close to the main train station. It is next door to two other youth hostels so it can be a little loud at night. Close walking distance to ATMs, food outlets and grocery stores. Would recommend.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice common areas and good internet connection. Facilities are lovely and kept in excellent condition.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

great location and very friendly staff, would definitely come again :)

The location is very near main station and the staff are so nice!! Bedrooms and bathrooms are very clean. This is my second time to live here. However, actually the first time experience is not quite good. The first time my friend and I live at first floor, there is a party till 3 or 4 am I guess, and the sound insulation is very bad that we even couldn't fall asleep. But this time I live at second floor, it's really good!!

This is probably the best hostel I have yet to stay in, in Europe! Totally worth it! Happy hour drink specials are great as are the staff. Was slightly under-impressed with the breakfast buffet but that's a small thing-still a great experience!

• 27th Apr 2014

Great hostel I recommend!

Great hostel bar, gets really busy at night, really friendly bartenders. Room and bathrooms were clean. Hostel is located 2 minutes from train station by foot. All other attractions in the city are also walking distance. No complaints, would stay here again for sure.

Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and nice common areas. I enjoyed my stay there.

Everything went as planned expet at first I went to a wrong one as there are three almous similar named hostel in the same street. Free internet and a breakfast were good. I managet to catch the free city tour and it was well made.

It was the best Hostel I've ever been!! It was amazing!

We had a room for 3 people (3 dorm beds) and share bathroom. It's safe, we have our own key card, automatic locked door. The location is perfect, walking distance from Hauptbanhof, International bus terminal, Marienplatz, and Augustiner Keller.

It was the best hostel I've ever been during my stay in EU

excellent location, Just 5 mins walk from cental station and 10 mins walk to the heart of the city. a lot of people were smoking outside the front door.

i like the bar of the hotel as you can have cheap beer from Bavaria.