Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The hostel is located just opposite to the Munich Hauptbahnhof. There are so many convenient stores, restaurants, pharmacies, shops around. The main attractions such as Munich City Council, Frauenkirche, Marianzplatz are just about 10mins away. Free gluhwein was offered during Christmas period! Posh and classic hostel designs. Comfortable dorm. Clean bathroom. Helpful staffs. Useful maps and tourist information are provided. Cheap but decent all-you-can-eat breakfast. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Very close to munich train station, great staff who gave us loads of info on arrival and maps, plus a token for free mulled wine! Room was clean and had storage underneath the bunk beds which you can lock if you have a padlock. bath room and toilets clean. Easy access to walk around munich or get trams, great atmosphere at night in the bar with a pub quiz going and lots of other travellers sharing stories. Would visit again.

Good hostel with a perfect bar for relaxing after sightseeings!

My first hostel experience...excellent! Have since been at 2 other hostels, and nothing compares!

Fantastic hostel! Wifi is fast and available in your room, lockers are large enough to hold your whole pack, staff are friendly and the bar downstairs is good fun. We even got a free mulled wine each evening :)

Great hostel definitely stay here while you are in Munich!

Staff was accommodating. The location is a short 2 min walk from the Munich HBF (Main train station). It has Key cards and wifi works in the rooms. It's always quiet upstairs in the rooms, but busy and full of energy down at the Bar/restaurant. I've met plenty of great people at this hostel. I've stayed here at least 5 out of the 10 times I've stayed in Munich.

Hostel is in a great central location and conveniently located right near the main train station. The cost of my single room included the breakfast buffet, which had everything you would need to start your day and get going. The room and included sheets were clean, along with the toilet and the shower room. Bar in the lobby was convenient and a great place to meet other travelers. WIFI was available throughout the building and was stable throughout my stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

I love this place! I couldn't fault one thing. Clean, friendly, amazing bar downstairs open until 3am. The staff were lovely but not many are German or speak German. Great for meeting people and to have a lovely sociable time. These guys are pretty cool and I will definitely go back. Literally 2 minute walk from central station. You cant miss it! THANK GUYSSS!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, even decided to come back again! Great central location, wonderful staff and probably the best hostel bar you'll ever drink at. Highly recommended

Fantastic location just 2 minutes walk from the main train station in Munich. Friendly staff and a free gluhwein everynight included too

Superb hostel with great bar!

I've stayed in a fair few hostels on my travels but this is the first one I have felt the need to add a review because it was such a great hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely rooms, great location and certainly the best hostel I have stayed in. Great value for money.

• 11th Dec 2013

I stayed here for three nights with two other girls in a three bed private room. I chose this Hostel on reccommendation from a friend and I would highly reccomend to anyone as it was friendly, clean and a great stay.

• 10th Dec 2013

great location , just 1min walk to munich Hbf, very ideal place as a base and same day travel to other city like salzburg and füssen. and they have a lift so u dun need to lift ur extremely heavy luggage to like 5th floor! it would be perfect if they hv fully euipped kitchen :)

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

Extremely clean. Quiet for those who aren't party animals but late night bar for those who like to carry on the party. Lack of evening entertainment/atmosphere before midnight. No kitchen facilities and limited menu on offer, just pizzas and toasties.

Good location just next to main station. Great bar with attraction such as live music, beerpong and so on...! I really liked to stay there. The dorms are small, but clean and people are super friendly!

The only criticism I have was that the pillows were very flat and desparately needed replacing. The staff are a massive credit to your hostel - every single one of them was polite and extremely helpful.

• 5th Dec 2013

The hostel is in a great location and has a really friendly atmosphere. Honestly, they won us over with the free mulled wine :P only downside was the lack of kitchen, but as i understand it that's a general munich thing not just this hostel. Definitely worth staying at :)

The free glüwein was good. Could have been better if a hair dryer can be provided in each dorm room.