Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

While the surrounding neighbourhood is known by locals as Munich's "budget red-light district," I felt quite safe even if it was a bit seedy. The hostel's bar is quite popular amongst locals and the atmosphere during a big match is great, as is the buffet breakfast for 4.90 €. I found the bed in the dorm quite small and I'm a little guy, so I imagine some taller travellers struggling to get comfortable. Other than that, a great budget-friendly option in Munich.

The best hostel to stay in Münich. Love the bar and common area. Close to train or bus station. Breakfest is also good.

I was so surprised when i arrived this hostel, cuz it looks so fancy, like a mansion haha. The bed is so comfortable, normally you don't have this comfortable bed in a youth hostel... They have hair drier in the shower room, everything is super clean. The bar is awesome, great cocktail, and watching football there at night. They also have perfect location! I met a lot of people there! Great fun, definitely will come back again if i go to munich. One of my favorite hostel now. they need a kitchen

• 14th Apr 2015

Location is perfect. It is right next to hbf and takes few minutes to main street. Breakfast is 4.9euro and it worth to pay. They dont allow use kitchen.

Great hostel and very good value for money. Rooms were large and clean although the shower is a little funky and it's hard NOT to get water all over the floor. (At least the showers in the ensuites are like that) there was no toilet paper in the bathroom at first but as soon as I alerted the staff the problem was fixed. Friendly people and the bar has a great vibe. Breakfast is adequate and cheap. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay.

Great hostel. Stayed there both times I was in Munich, and I would definetly stay there again.

For young and single people the atmosphere is great. Breakfast and location were also good. Friendly staff at reception

NOT A HOSTEL - a budget hotel with a bar really. Felt like you were there to be profited from. I stayed in a five bed and then a 12 bed dorm. 12 bed dorm was better! Staff unhelpful. Showers had these horrible spring loaded doors so we're hard to get in and out of. 12 bed dorm' showers were very communal - prepare yourself. The worst thing is atmosphere and location. Hard for solo traveller to meet people in this bar area and the location is the most unappealing, grimy and shady area of Munich.

Very close to the train station. You can walk to most of the tourist attraction from the hostel. The staff is ready to help anytime.

• 12th Apr 2015

Overall great place to stay at Munich 😊

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Awesome hostel! The bar is great; met a lot of nice people. Yet, the rooms are very clean and quiet. Nice to have a sink in the room. Will definitely stay here again when in Munich

I don't know if this was the best hostel for a solo traveler, as most people already had friends and we're antisocial. Our room was nice but very small and hot. The bar was a nice addition and the common area I really liked as well, I wish they had a proper kitchen though. Sometimes my roommates were really loud and we could hear the bar because we were on the first floor. Decent hostel With a perfect location, right across from the train station.

Good location. Good beers. Good to have curtains and lamp in the bed. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Clean with quite a lot of shower rooms. Suggest to have a well equiped kitchen for customers. Highly recommend to stay here!

location is really good. and the room and bed is clean. but the room is really tiny... totally euro youth hostel is good.

Really enjoyed this hostel! Very near the train station and a short walk from old town. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable, with personal outlets which is a plus. Good breakfast for 4 euro. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Very good location and it just takes less than 5 minutes from the train station. I stayed in a single room and I found it is large enough and everything is clean and tidy. A good deal for a single room. Highly recommend to stay.

The location is ideal for transportation as well as exploring the city.

Nice location, just near the central station, about 20 mins walk to city center.

I had a great stay here. It was kept up very well and the atmosphere in the hostel bar was awesome. I would definitely stay here again!

I was only there for a night in the dorm room but this place had a nice set up! Plus the front desk staff were especially friendly. Only missing free breakfast, otherwise it would be ideal.