Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Euro Youth Hostel is adequate but a bit soulless. Room was large, beds were clean, nice big lockers, and felt secure. The beer downstairs tasted off.

Really good hostel with clean and comfortable beds. Would definitely recommend.

Nice hostel, quite central in Munich. Internet is very good, no kitchen but a microwave and kettle (plus you can leave small items in the reception fridge). Happy hour long and good! Breakfast is a bit expensive I think (€4.90), although if you eat a lot you might find it quite satisfying. I'd go back.

Nice hostel with good location. The staff were very warm. Clean bathroom.

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere

Music too loud in the bar.If you are on the lower floors it may disturb your sleep.May also be disturbed by the smokers outside the front door if you have a front facing room.

The hostel is near the rail station, so it's convenient to travel around, but it's kind of noisy and messy in this neighbour. The hostel is good, but you really need to consider the location. Another thing that i don't like is the guest of the hostel. There are so many guests who are not young people, I met a really weird middle aged male in my room. He did a lot of weird things. Another guest in my room told me she has to change to my room because one guest in her room was so bad behavived.

While a couple of S-Bahn stops from the main commercial hub and sights such as Marienplatz.. Euro hostel is very decent location and with the central train station on your door step very practical for when your arriving/leaving for your next city. The hostel itself was modern and the addition the bar a good place for a few drinks and atmosphere. The breakfast was convenient. Staff very friendly and helpful.

One of the better of the large-scale hostel operations that I've been to, but like all of the others it suffers from the "hostel factory" atmosphere. To make matters worse, on certain nights music absolutely rips through the walls from the bar area. The rock-solid furniture and generally superior facilities puts it ahead of some other major franchises, though. Also, completely average staff, a decent value, and a perfect location.

-Beds were very comfortable and equipped with everything (own power socket, curtain, shelf, light bulb and storage for luggage under each bed) so people were crowding each other for using these facilities in the rooms. -Bathrooms were very clean. -Very friendly and loved the atmosphere! met some new amazing people in our dorm and sometimes we didn't even feel like going out because hanging out at the hostel bar was just as fun! i'd definitely stay there again

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

位置超棒,鄰近慕尼黑火車總站,數分鐘路程 保安很好,出入大門、房門或餐廳,都要用電子鎖卡開啟 雙人房超大間 價錢合理地平

The buffet breakfast is good. Food includes my favourite of fruit and vegetable. However, for the public toilet, automatic lighting system is used. When I went inside for pooping, the light was lit on automatically. But about 2 minutes later when I was sitting for pooping, the light was out. I needed to open the door and waved my hand to ignite the light. Manual lighting system in toilets is recommend.

Once again 100% satisfied. I will probably stay in this place every time I go to Munich. You can't beat it.

Good price/quality relationship.

Great location, literally a stones throw from the train station and close walking distance to everything major. Very safe and great atmosphere. The bar downstairs is great to meet other people in the hostel. The staff is very helpful and accomodating. Recommend this place to anyone travelling alone like I was.

I stayed in 3 bed dorm. The hotel is super close to the train station!! And it's not too far to walk to city center. Staffs are nice and give good recommendation. The breakfast is superb with hot scramble egg! (Not included in the room price). But there are too few shower room, only 2 room for women per floor.

Satisfied!

The location is very good near HBH Munchen. The breakfast is absolutely wonderful

Good location- easy 10 min walk to centre of old town, 2 mins to train station. Rooms comfortable. Showers good with adequate space.

It was a great stay! The pub downstairs make sit a very social common area & the hostel was close to public transport & also walking distance to most attractions. The staff was very helpful & went out of their way to find out the answer if they didn't know it off the top of their head. I would recommend anyone to stay there!