Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Great staff. Cheap drinks. Warm atmosphere. Great facilites. Comfortable beds. Nice rooms. The list goes on. Munich's Euro Youth Hostel seriously impressed me.

The location was perfect for me, as I got to Munich by train and had a big suitcase. If it wasn't like that, I would never like to stay in that area, as there are a lot of, hmm, wierd people around. This was the cleanest hostel I've ever visited! Stuff was very friendly, spoke perfect english! All in all- definitely a recommandation!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Serbia

This is an awesome hostel for Munich. It's in a great spot like a street or two away from the main train station and has everything you could want... especially a great bar. I walked to everywhere in the city from here without a problem. Really good atmosphere to meet people. Recommend.

Nice chill-partying hostel. Great bar, lots of access to cheap bike rental and pub crawl from reception. Pretty clean.

This hostel has the best atmosphere! The staff are always great and you'll meet so many nice people, it's definitely worth a stay. Location is good, short walk from old town and right next to the train station. Breakfast was good spread for the price and all you can eat. Really great hostel

Shame they don't have a kitchen...

Other than the rooms being loud my stay was nice. The breakfast is not worth the amount they charge though, and it's better to just eat out in the city.

Loved this hostel! The dorm rooms were a good size with lockers under the bottom bunk. The bar next to the lobby was a great place to meet people and drink local beer. The pub tour that went to 3 different biergartens was worth every penny!

really nice staff!great beer!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • China

Great place right by the main train station! Friendly English speaking staff, rooms were very quiet. We barely heard anyone on our floor. The pub was also a lot of fun!

위치 짱좋은데 로비 1층이 저녁에 bar여서 시끄러워요~리셉션있는 층에 묵으신분은 아예 잘수가없었데요ㅠㅠ 친철하고 근처에 마트도 있고 길도 쉽고 암튼 전 대만족! 방도 넓고 깨끗해요! 샤워기가 일체형인거 빼고는 다 좋았어요^^

I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom. It was quite spacious, with two single beds and a sink. The mattress was fine, but the pillows were not proper pillows which gave me a hard time sleeping. The room was facing the bar of another hostel which could be noisy at night. The location of the hostel is perfect, but the instructions on this website is a bit misleading. The staff were very nice. Breakfast was good too. Highly recommended!

Very clean bathrooms, fast wifi, and very close to the train station. I didn't go to the bar downstairs but it looks like a great way to meet people.

Great tours around! Fun bar!

This hostel was one of the best I stayed in for my whole trip, the only problem is the horrible location. Inside the hostel is great, outside is not. They have cheap beer and a very long happy hour. Their common room is awesome and the bathrooms and rooms were always very clean.

There wasn't anything wrong with this hostel. But it wasnt my favorite. I bunked with older adults. Who were a bit rude to me for being in the room. The area is good but loud. And print off your own directions cause the ones they give you aren't good. The staff were nice. But it didn't have the youth vibe so I wouldn't stay again.

just perfect!

Excellent hostel, right next to the central station. Lively bar with cheap drink prices and live music. Highly recommended.

I lost my camera at that hostel and they found it and sent it to me. They showed patience and caring in the whole process. Thank you.

All men staff were amazing~

Hello and thankyou for the lovely review. I would like to point out that our female members of staff are equally as amazing. Hope to see you in Munich again soon! Euro Youth Hotel Team