Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

What all Hostels should be!

• 10th Apr 2014

This was a great hostel. Everyone who worked there was very knowledgable and friendly. I really liked that every bed had a curtain around it, it made it much easier to sleep with 12 roommates.

Really liked this place, good location, right near the main station. Nice sturdy wooden bunk bed in the 12 bed dorm, with a bed lamp and shelf + large locker under the bed. Card security doors. Good main bar area and very useful free Internet terminals. Very friendly and most helpful staff - really helped me out a couple of times. Would stay here again.

the hostel is in great location close to Hauptbahnhof and Innenstadt. It has a super cool bar with interesting happy hour rate. The bathroom is really nice and clean. The only problem are the dormitories which are old and durty. The blanket does not smell well so prefer to come with your own sleepingbag.

Bathrooms are way to far from the rooms. Noisy because there are 3 hostels all in a row plus bars.

The hostel was nice, the staff were friendly, the rooms clean and spacious, and the wifi quite powerful. I might stay here again if I'm ever in Munich

A really cool hostel, didn't feel like I was in a 12 bed dorm. Staff were very helpful and breakfast was good for only 4.50 Euro. The bar had cheap drinks and I could walk to most places easily. Very cool hostel.

Nice place. It's very close to train station.

The room was very nice. Everything was very clean. The staff wasn't exceptionally friendly, but the service was pretty fast and good. You have to pay extra for the breakfast but it's worth the price. The location is good, very close to the central station, but a little far from attractions.

Across the road from the main train station so IDEAL location. We had a 5 bed private dorm, the rooms looked like they had just been renovated (to a very high standard) basic but very nice. We were on the 5th floor, it was very quiet and the bunks were very comfortable. The bathroom/shower was really clean and had new fittings. I would highly recommend this hostel. Bar gets busy enough in the evenings, fine place to have a few drinks before heading out. Hostel is about a 10min walk from Pacha.

one of the best hostels we ve been to in Europe

• 5th Apr 2014

It is so close to the central train station! A great place, very comfortable. I would highly recommend this place. But I had some problems: NEVER open the drying machine's door before it is finished. It won't start again unless you pay for it again. The cleaning service was poor. I could see that the cleaning guy would just quickly clean the floor without removing anything: If there were a chair over it that area wouldn't be cleaned.

There was a guy who snore very loudly in my room. The staff was very helpful that he rearranged another room for us.

Right near the main train station is really easy to find, is close to the main square the atmosphere in the bar was great plus they do a really good deal for happy hour. The beds were very comfy plus had curtains and your own plugs overall really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Only thing is the website says the breakfast is €3 but on arrival it's €4.

The hostel is nice and next to the train station, really well located. I missed a kitchen to cook something so we wouldn't spend too much money eating in restaurants.

• 30th Mar 2014

It was pretty good, except when they didn't realise I'd paid, and charged my credit card for the first night, but that was merely an inconvenience because they quickly rectified it.

The staff at the front desk were very friendly It was a bit noisy at night when trying to fall asleep The beds were very comfortable and spacious

I stayed in a 5bed mixed dorm and was happy with everything. Friendly and helpful staff, happy hour discount drink at the bar, room is clean and spacious. Bathroom & lift is close enough. Although there's a confusion earlier that they've made a mistake and assigned an extra person to our dorm, later it was sorted out. I only stayed there for a night and I prefer this hostel than their neighbour Wombat. The only problem's our room on the 2nd floor, and the noisy street makes a bit hard to sleep.

Lovley stay

• 28th Mar 2014

Great Location, friendly and knowledgeable staff who gave great dining recommendations. My daughter and I had a fun time at the bar and enjoyed our visit in Munchen very much. Would recommend as well as stay there again. Breakfast buffet was a little different but we enjoyed that as well and filled up for 4,50 euros. The free walking tour leaving from hostel is recommended as well. If you get Diana as your tour guide you'll love her.