Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Great location, not hard to find, facilities are wonderful- wifi is great- showers and bathrooms good and clean and free soap. Breakfast and the bar/cafe area are great and staff is so nice and helpful

Very fun, lively hostel! The bar deals were great and the staff was always willing to chat and made me feel very welcome. You can tell the staff love what they do. The rooms were nice and had big lockers to hold all your stuff and the location was across the street from the train station and a 10 minute walk to the action. I had an excellent stay at Euro Youth Hostel.

Nice hostel, only problem was no kitchen. Good location near downtown and train station. Though location made it a bit sketchy at night as there are a lot of people living on the streets near there. It's also quite expensive, but the rooms are cozy and good to sleep in. The staff are patient and nice.

It seemed more of a hotel - reception is in a hall, away from the common area, which was more like a cafe. The hostel had their own bar, which was a nice touch and a nice place to hang out and meet people. Security was great, you could not pass to the rooms area without the key card. Everything was super clean, the rooms very spacious, even had a table and sinks in it, as well as reading lights and great wifi. It's located near the train station, walking distance from the old town.

the best hostel in Munchen.

I was there for the Oktoberfest... But it was much better than I expected.

• 2nd Oct 2015

This was my first experience in a hostel, and it set the bar fairly high. The facilities were clean and relatively updated, and I appreciated the door security during the Oktoberfest!

Stayed for Oktoberfest, highly reccomend, great facilites and bar!

Here for octoberfest. Pretty good.

Went during Oktoberfest 2015 so always gonna be a bit more expensive which is the only downside. Close as to the main station, and only a 10 min walk from the Oktoberfest grounds. The city was walking distance too. Good sized room and plenty of bathrooms. Great bar downstairs with great prices especially at happy hour haha. Highly likely to return!

Nice hostel, really expensive because of Oktoberfest so I cannot rate it high for value for money, but great breakfast, good location, excellent staff, nice facilities. I would definitely stay here again!

Really nice hostel, one of the best I stayed at in 4 months travelling Europe. Bottom bunks are pod beds with curtains and room was really warm even when the hallway and reception was cold. Stayed during Oktoberfest and good security at door with wristbands, only downfall was the extremely high price. Toilets and showers were great, although no where to really hang ur clothes but wasn't that bad. Washrooms were downstairs but wasn't too far away from rooms. Wifi good and breaky good too

Loved staying here for Oktoberfest!!! Perfect position & staff super friendly!!!

I loved this hostel. The staff was incredibly helpful despite being very busy due to Oktoberfest. The bathrooms were super clean, as were the rooms. Everything about the hostel felt very secure. They made breakfast free and earlier in the morning to accommodate everyone going to Oktoberfest. I was able to meet a lot of nice people in the bar/breakfast/bathroom/room. It is very close to a lot of restaurants. I had traditional german food one night and cheap pizza for drunchies another.

Good hostel. I was comfortable, the breakfast was good, the staff was helpful, and the location was great. I went here for Wiesn to meet up with some of my german friends so I didn't really spend much time at the hostel. A bit expensive due to Wiesn. From what I could tell, it's definitely a party hostel, which I usually really like if it weren't for the ridiculous amounts of people who clearly couldn't handle their alcohol...not the hostel's fault though! I definitely recommend!

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. The downside my first day out and the cleaning staff left my window wide open. So the security wasn't great. The breakfast was terrible, stick to the toast as the eggs weren't edible. Prices also doubled for the time I was there for Oktoberfest. Overall I would definitely recommend this location.

• 17th Sep 2015

Everything is great. I only dealt with the female receptionists so far for a couple of days. [The short curly hair girl, the eyebrow-pierced girl, the girl who can speak Spanish and they all look pleasant] They were all friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Their English are very good as well. BIG thumbs up to them ladies in stepping up to professionalism & communication skills. Just hope that the hostel will improve their wi-fi service. Sometimes, no wi-fi at all.

Cheerful and helpful staff adding to the overall good atmosphere, which made my stay very comfortable and rather satisfactory. I would definitely come back. I had a 3-bed mixed dorm for a night, turned out to be a very good deal. The facilities were good and sufficient for a short stay.

• 16th Sep 2015
  • India

Great hostel. Very close to the main train station. The hostel felt very safe. Stayed in the 12bed room, very comfortable. The beds had a curtain on them to give some privacy and every bed had a shelf with a plug right beside. Each bed had a large locker as well. The bathrooms were nice, clean enough, but not spectacular. Be aware that there isn't a common room in the hostel apart from the bar, which I didn't mind but if you are looking for a quiet place to relax, you're stuck in the dorms.

• 15th Sep 2015

Great hostel. Location perfect. I would stay again.