Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Excellent complimentary hot wine during our stay over the Christmas period!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Outstanding hostel , good location, nice staff , very clean

Location was central; it was a marginal neighborhood. Good news there was that security in the hostel was excellent. Facilities were great. Clean, clean, clean. Never had to wait for a shower. Washers/dryers were great. Breakfast was reasonably priced and good. Staff was very helpful. Only complaint: our room was above the entrance to the hostel; every night, all smokers gathered outside directly below our room to smoke and talk. We opened our window & got smoked! It was LOUD; this cont. late!

I enjoyed the stay in Euro Youth Munich. Big lockers for everyone in the room, heavy built bunk beds with curtain for bottom bunk. Mainly clean bathrooms. I can easily recommend to stay there if looking for reasonably priced hostel.

This hostel is a good, cheap, clean stay in Munich. They have good facilities such as a bar, 24 hour check in, luggage room, computer area, free lockers (in and out of room). The rooms are nice: each bed has a curtain, plug, and a little shelf. The staff was friendly and gave us tokens for free Glühwein. Only problem, at least with our room, is that there is a door with a glass panel that has no curtains so it's letting in a ton of light as did the extremely bright emergency exit.

almost perfect hostel!

This place is good, no real complaints, mulled wine at reception was a nice touch.

Great location by the train station and 10 minute walk to most attractions. Bathrooms cleaned often. Helpful staff and nice lounge area. Only downside was the beds weren't as comfortable as other hostels I'd been to.

I loved this place! It was super closer to everything and right across the street from the train station which made it super, super convenient when leaving and getting there. The hostel had pretty good breakfast which was pretty cheap. The bar was super fun at night and very encouraging to meet people. The showers and bathrooms were super clean and plenty of them so I never had to wait to use the bathroom and they worked! The staff was friendly and super helpful. It was one of the best I've seen

• 16th Dec 2014

Its my second stay and staff still remember how wonderful is that!

Everything was outstanding! However I have "good" to the facilities instead of "excellent" because I did not like the doors of the toilets of the dorms. They are small (people can see your feet and your upper body) so it's awkward.

The hostel is an amazing location...really close to the main train station in Munich. Staff, cleanliness, room are really well done and made our days happy when we stayed there. The breakfast is not free but worth to pay and enjoy there...nice food and variety per 4,99 only (all you can eat). Definitely would go back again!!

I would be absolutely shocked if you found a better hostel in Munich! I even met up with local friends who were excited to hear I was staying here, citing it was the best their city had to offer. I loved it!

Good location than I expected.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Better WIFI required, the rest is amazing, but honestly this place s the bomb :)

Great hostel with a great atmosphere, nothing bad to say about it from our 5 day stay

Very poor ventilation in the rooms. A guy in my room had major b.o, and the smell would not go away. Definitely could have gotten a better room in the area for the same amount of money, since there are so many hostels down that one block.

Breakfast was a bit expensive and my dorm was quite noisy (It was very close to the lounge) but overall i had a great time and location was excellent!

Very nice staff on check in and for a hostel the dorm bathroom was better than I've seen in many hotels. I'd certainly have no problem staying in a five bed dorm there again. In truth I was surprised by his clean it was. J

The only thing that would have made this hostel better is a kitchen, it does have a microwave though. The staff were friendly, the beds had their own lights and power points and there was cheap drinks and a great atmosphere every night at the bar!