Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The staff was great, so was the location. I felt it was a bit overpriced. Everything was fairly clean. Beds were not very comfortable. There was a closet and a safe. My room was a private with two beds and a sink. So I could wash my face and brush my teeth in the room which was nice. There was also a small table. The hostel isn't very sound proofed. I could hear everything, it was hard to sleep even with ear plugs and a sleeping pill. Breakfast bar was a good. Wifi cut in and out.

The sensor In the toilets should b well located rather than in a position that in the middle of your bath, it will off automatically.

Awesome hostel, nice and tidy rooms with clean restrooms, the breakfast is phenomenal for the price and includes scrambled and boiled eggs, and it's right next to the main train station, from which you can get to just about anywhere in Munich through the U-bahn or S-bahn. It also has a great bar with a common area with a big screen to watch football matches on.

Except for some noisy roommates, the hostel was a great experience. Maybe there should be some stricter rules on a monday night. But on the other hand, that is not anything the staff might have even noticed!

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Denmark

This was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Clean, great atmosphere, friendly staff! The only negative was that our roommates brought home leftovers and it made the entire room reek! Maybe it would help letting people know not to bring parishable food back with them - or have a refridgerator that they can put it in downstairs. Other than that small thing, great stay!

Great hostel. Great price. The location is right in the center walking distance from the central station. Wifi worked great. Amazing free breakfast unusual for a hostel to provide a breakfast like that. Quiet room. Old building but suficiently clean for the needs of backpackers and non fussy people.

Very good Hostel to stay. We didn't have any problems with our stay. Our room was a private room with bathroom. Clean, spacious, good bed. The heating was OK, the temperature in the shower was good too. Our only complaint was about the bathroom, which has an automatic closing mechanism in the shower. You need to constantly refresh the water tap or the water will stop in about 30 seconds. Its kind of annoying, but definetly not a dealbreaker.

I stayed only one night, but I had a good time. They gave me many advices and a polite response.

취사가 안된다는 점 말고는 정말 다 좋았습니다. 가격도 저렴하고

Loved it, next to the central station, close to Marianplatz, very tidy and clean. The bar is an amazing place to get to know people, both travellers and locals, which is particularly good if you're travelling alone. When going back to Munich will definetely stay here again! Totally recommend it.

Location is excellent, a bit expensive Clean and nice room but be aware of there's no kitchen, only micro oven

The bedroom was unfortunately blind so without window

Nice place, close to the main station. Happy hours-awesome!

Location is great, good stuff and clean.

Great hostel and nice atmosphere - 100% recommendable!

Two of my good friends stayed at Euro Youth hostel one year ago. There was a bar downstairs where we could hang out and grab a beer for a low price. It was very cool! Three weeks ago I booked my accommodation at this hostel while visiting my friends in Munich. I absolutely loved this place! It's easy to find, nice & clean, got a great atmosphere, very easy to meet people. And the staff were super nice! As once a citizen of Munich I can say that they have the best value for money!

It was very clean the toliets and showers are dorm style and they separate the mens and womens bathrooms which is nice. Ive stayed at some where the men and women share. All in all a great experience, and very close to the main train station and the town square.

• 7th Nov 2014

A great stay in a fantastic place, thanks for the help and the beers!

• 4th Nov 2014

one of the best hostels in munich

Stayed in the big cheap dorm. For the price, I can't complain at all. There were power sockets at every bed, and individual lights. There was A/C, although it wasn't turned on so the room was a bit stuffy. Beds were very comfy, the rooms were silent, and the curtains on the lower bunks were a nice touch. The toilets were pretty clean but a bit of a trek away though. Go out of the room, through another door, down a corridor, down the stairs, then down another corridor. The bar was awesome!