Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Foi muito boa a estadia, o hotel é bem limpo e organizado, os recepcionistas falavam várias linguas, os quartos tem aquecedores que funcionavam muito bem, inclusive no banheiro e o café da manhã apesar de ter que pagar a parte é muito bom e vale a pena!!Voltaria certamente!!

The location is sooooo great. I stayed at a 3-bed dorm and the room was really nice for the price I'm paying. The shower room is very clean too. Def recommend this place to any visitors to Munich.

Staff members were extremely rude and made you feel like you were a major bother to them when you asked for assistance. At night (about 1am) in our dorm the staff let some random people in our room to get some stuff that they needed. They showed no consideration for the security of there guests. Very over priced and treated like garbage. One good thing; the beds were very comfertable. Not worth it. I would have slept in the metro and been treated better.

Excellent hostel in terms of facilities, cleanliness and what they had to offer but I don't know if all hostels are like this in Munich but to me it didn't have that backpackers/traveller feel or atmosphere, seemed to me like a hotel with many larger groups staying there and much older crowds. Too big for my liking as a solo traveller hoping to meet people! Awesome place if your staying with gf/bf/large groups

Lots of activities going on, staff was very friendly and helpful. Room & toilets were clean, but the place itself lacks some atmosphere compared to other hostels I have stayed at.

The sockets in the room are not enough for all the people in the room (only 2 sockets for 4 people), other things are ok. Very close to the station and staff were helpful.

excellent place if you want to stay close to the central station although the surrounding area is a little bit dodgy

I had a wonderfull time at the hostel! So low price and nothing really to complain about! Or maybe the shower could have had some more pressure. And there weren't enough power points in the room for everyone to charge their phones. But those are just little things. All in all my experince in the hostel was awesome and I would recommend this hostel for everyone!

Staff is very nice, Location perfect, my only problem is that there are no sockets next to the beds and there is no common room that is not a pub.

This place was awesome... We stayed in a four-bed room and it was huge. Everything was very clean and the bar, common area downstairs is great. Huge breakfast included and we only paid 15 euros each. Location is ideal (next to train station, short walk to main plazas. Can't beat it. Only drawback is that the showers are a little weird (only stay on for 30 seconds at a time so you have to keep pushing the nozzle. They are clean though, so it's not a huge deal.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • ebsweene1489

Lovely place, great atmos, bar is lively with good happy hour prices. Helpful staff, clean and great location. Highly recommend!

• 30th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great location, fairly clean, awesome wifi, cool atmosphere, and decent breakfast. It can get kind of loud especially if you're in the ground level, but it's a youth hostel, so you've been warned;)

The hostel is very close to Hauptbahnhof and makes travel very easy for exploring the city as well as catching the next train out. Very clean, but the showers were shared with the other rooms so one had to leave the room for a shower. I also noticed there are not enough electrical plugs in each room - a splitter may be useful if you have more than one electronic device.

Staffs are really nice and helpful. For Korean, It would be special place. one staff can speak very nice Korean. Facilities are good, but bath room is a bit far... But nice. You better go here. :) Recomand~!!

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. It is really close to the train station, easy to find. In the evenings it was nice to hang out in the common area/bar, where you could buy cheap and good beer, and the atmosphere was great too. The only thing I missed was a kitchen. The stuff was really helpful, and gave me a bowl to make my lunch in the microwave, but it's not the same. All in all, I'm satisfied.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Hungary

So far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Everything is very clean and very well thought.

Fab location 2 minutes from the station, very friendly and helpful staff and really good atmosphere. Breakfast excellent value for money too

The breakfast was start a little late for us(7.00-11.00a.m) beacause someday we were traveled earlier

Stayed here for 2 nights. Bathroom looked just renovated and was very clean. Staff was very kind and helpful. Good breakfast (and I must say excellent coffee) for only 4,5€. The bad thing was that free Wi-Fi did't work in our room and a snoring roommate (seriously, dude shout get his sinuses checked). Great atmosphere at the bar in the evening and great beer for only 2€. Would definitely stay here again.

Staff is so friendly. Bathrooms and toilets are cleaned constantly keeping the place clean and reliable. Room is VERY basic. It is ok for a short stay.

• 21st Oct 2013