Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

I stayed in a 5bed mixed dorm and was happy with everything. Friendly and helpful staff, happy hour discount drink at the bar, room is clean and spacious. Bathroom & lift is close enough. Although there's a confusion earlier that they've made a mistake and assigned an extra person to our dorm, later it was sorted out. I only stayed there for a night and I prefer this hostel than their neighbour Wombat. The only problem's our room on the 2nd floor, and the noisy street makes a bit hard to sleep.

Lovley stay

• 28th Mar 2014

Great Location, friendly and knowledgeable staff who gave great dining recommendations. My daughter and I had a fun time at the bar and enjoyed our visit in Munchen very much. Would recommend as well as stay there again. Breakfast buffet was a little different but we enjoyed that as well and filled up for 4,50 euros. The free walking tour leaving from hostel is recommended as well. If you get Diana as your tour guide you'll love her.

Terrible in mix dorm

• 26th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Very good clean hostel. Its definitely a younger crowd with a bar in the lobby but also saw lots of families there as well. My only complaint is that people partied outside the hostel until the wee hours of the morning (i.e. 2 and 4 am). Other than that, it was a great hostel and I would stay here again.

• 26th Mar 2014

Clean, nice, good location - near to the train/bus station, city center. Perfect stuff and pub.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

We stayed here for 4 nights in a private twin room and it was exactly what we wanted! It was clean and there was enough room for all of our stuff and it was a bonus as a private room having a sink in our room. The were enough facilities and they were very clean. The breakfast was very good in the morning, mainly cold meat, fruit and cereal but still very good and you could have as much as you wanted. Would definitely recommend, good value for what you get and a good location away from noise.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel was in a really good location close to public transport; it was very clean and had great lockers (very large) to fit suitcases in. The only real downside was that the showers are on timers and the hot water can take a very long time to work if you're the first one in the shower - sometimes you have to press the tap 8 or so times before you get hot water.

Great party place! Had a very good time! The only problem for me is that they don't have a kitchen so if you are on a tight budged, it might be a problem. Hey, at least they have pretty cheap beer =) Room was kinda small for the amount of people but if you don't plan to stay in so much, it won't be a problem. Would recommend it!

This hostel is all round average. "Perfectly fine"

I really enjoyed my stay there with my small group of students. Breakfast was great and I loved having peppers and cucumbers for my bread and cheese. Very efficiently run and the people staying there weren't loud party people. I'll be back next year with another group.

perfect stay

Staff is very friendly. The atmosphere is really good and the bar is really cosy. Unfortunately it get quite loud at nights.

Great hostel with cool facilities, just 30 secs from Munich HBF. Very clean bathrooms, good WiFi in rooms and at the bar/common area. There is noise at all hours, this is a party hostel, don't book here if you want a peaceful night's sleep haha. Only real problem was that our room had no window, just a fire door which could not really be opened for ventilation. With 12 people in the room it got very hot and smelled so funky in the mornings!

This hostel is awesome. Great localization. Awesome breakfast. Very good value and clean! Would deffo come back :D

Feels like a boutique hostel, big bar, clean facilities and a lot of other travellers to meet.

Great place. Much better value than wombats just up the Road, and a pretty good price for Berlin. Good happy hour. Bar was very understaffed though at peak time.

Great hostel. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, awesome bar. Highly recommended.

The staff and friendly and helpful! especially with a 24hr reception

The atmosphere of the bar is great. It is really close to the railway station. And you can easily walk to the main shopping street of Munich. But this hostel looks like a little old and dark. The staff is very friendly and I think they are really full of experiences. I just met a guy who can speak Chinese frequently. Awesome!