Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Really nice!! The bedroom, bathrooms and toilets are clean. The staff were very helpful.

Great hostel, cheap, nice atmosphere, clean bathrooms. 5 euros for breakfast, should have contained more types of bread than only white.

Very happy - good atmosphere and selection at the bar. Rooms spacious and clean. Showers good. 1 minute walk from Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)

Hard to complain about something this cheap. Having the bathroom on a different floor was annoying but manageable. Overall a good stay.

I felt me really comfortable since I arrived, the staff is so friendly and really help the guests. I undoubtedly will stay with you in my next visit to Munich, noch einmal vielen Dank und auf wiedersehen Grüße aus Mexiko-Stadt.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Our room smelled awful which was no fault of the staff but it did make me physically sick. The hostel was a great location and well worth the money. Being close to the train station was great!

It`s a really nice hostel, the bar is great place for met new people. The room is good, there is a table, lockers and space. The bathroom is clean and have good showers. The breakfast is really good and have a nice price, there are different options. But you can`t use the kitchen.

Nice hostel, good location and atmosphere.

Good Cocktails 3,50 and large beers 2 Euros every night until 9 pm - great! Free internet stations in a nice bar.

2nd stay in that hostel in Munich, definitely recommended. Next to the main train station and about a 15 mins walk from the main bus station and a 45 mins train ride from the airport via local trains. Easy to walk anywhere and explore munich.

So so nice! Lockers were large, linens were included, bathrooms were clean and nice. Really big bar area and lounge, extremely pretty! Breakfast was good but not worth €4.90. There were people hanging out right outside the hostel at night; it seemed a little sketchy. However, I didn't have any problems.

Nice hostel, no kitchen though which was disappointing. Apart from that everything was good.

everything was good!!!

I like everything about this hostel. Awesome staffs and very helpful, they go extra miles to provides your needs! Wooden bunk bed is great, no noise at all when u climb it. Location just 5mins walk from munchen hbf and so many cheap food at the area. Love it

I stayed there just one night but it was very comfortable. Finally a Hostel with a bathroom inside the bedroom. Great location very close to the main station, kind staff.

Pretty nice hostel, I had to make 2 reservations, but they managed to allow me to make only one check-in and only one check-out. Also, they managed to put me in the same room that some friends were. Breakfast was really good also. The only problem is that I got some bed bug bites on my body (but I discovered it only after I left, so I couldn't tell the staff). Anyway, I'm sure that if I had told the staff, they would solve the issue.

Absolutely amazing! Great bar, met tons of people, really social! Great for travelling alone, little curtains on bed retain privacy. Super nice place in general :)

STAY HERE! I love everything about this hostel. The atmosphere is perfect all day long and locals go to the bar at night. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. LOVED IT

Hostel was really great! But I have to warn that after I left I discovered somethings that look like bedbugs bites on my skin and that I probably was bitten there =/ (But I'm sure they would try to solve this issue if I discovered the bites during the stay)!

very nice place!!