Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

This is probably the best hostel I have yet to stay in, in Europe! Totally worth it! Happy hour drink specials are great as are the staff. Was slightly under-impressed with the breakfast buffet but that's a small thing-still a great experience!

• 27th Apr 2014

Great hostel I recommend!

Great hostel bar, gets really busy at night, really friendly bartenders. Room and bathrooms were clean. Hostel is located 2 minutes from train station by foot. All other attractions in the city are also walking distance. No complaints, would stay here again for sure.

Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and nice common areas. I enjoyed my stay there.

Everything went as planned expet at first I went to a wrong one as there are three almous similar named hostel in the same street. Free internet and a breakfast were good. I managet to catch the free city tour and it was well made.

It was the best Hostel I've ever been!! It was amazing!

We had a room for 3 people (3 dorm beds) and share bathroom. It's safe, we have our own key card, automatic locked door. The location is perfect, walking distance from Hauptbanhof, International bus terminal, Marienplatz, and Augustiner Keller.

It was the best hostel I've ever been during my stay in EU

excellent location, Just 5 mins walk from cental station and 10 mins walk to the heart of the city. a lot of people were smoking outside the front door.

i like the bar of the hotel as you can have cheap beer from Bavaria.

i have a good experience in this hostel. Not only they had pretty good facilities, but also it was very clean place. the staff was friendly because they patiently listened to my question. it was a nice atmosphere in there and it was a reasonable price to live in here. i will go there again when i come to Munich!!! thank you so much~~~

It was really hot in the dormitories we stayed at night as there were no air conditioning. Even when we complained the same to the staff, they expressed their inability to help. Cleanliness is also average, nothing very great. On the positive side, location of the hostel is excellent; close to the main station and the city centre. Atmosphere in the hostel is also very lively.

Great hostel, rooms are realy quiet and clean. Toilets and showers are separated of dorms so there is no water sounds during the night. Very friendly staff. Center is only few minutes far away by foot. If you like rock'n'roll you will love this hostel. I am sad i cant come there again because i am over 35 :).

Great atmosphere in the hostel bar! Friendly people. :)

Really nice staff, clean rooms and well-kept bathrooms. I'm definitely staying there again.

• 12th Apr 2014

Bedrooms and toliets were very clean. Great bar with happy hour, live music and sports. Staff were very friendly. Options for storage are a small free locker (limited availability) or a big one for 2€. Higly recommended.

I did not feel welcome. The woman was not polite. And I don't understand why the hostel charge my credit card before I arrive. I don't understand why I have to pay 5 Euro deposit for a key card (I even had to show the staff my ID)... After that, I visited another hostel which did not do all those three things, and service was way friendlier.

Hi and thanks for your stay review. Sorry that the service was not upto scratch. We pride ourselves on offering great customer service and making each guest feel welcome. This was not the case and I am sincerely sorry. About the credit-card charge, this is clearly stated when the booking is made on hostelworld. And if the other hostel which you visited was in Bayern, then they are in direct breach of a law called the “Bayerische Meldegesetz” by not asking for ID. Safe travels!

Best hostel ever!

What all Hostels should be!

• 10th Apr 2014

This was a great hostel. Everyone who worked there was very knowledgable and friendly. I really liked that every bed had a curtain around it, it made it much easier to sleep with 12 roommates.