Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Amazing location by Main Train Station. Pretty room. I with outlets were better located and they had a non-bar lounge area to improve atmosphere, but these are minor things.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. Awesome. Perfection. Stay here. Don't think about staying anywhere else.

Good hostel in a great spot. WiFi wasn't working in the rooms despite a strong signal. Everything else was great.

It has clean room and cozy bed. One bar at the first floor give one beer for just 2 euro and nice to chill out. I really enjoyed stay in this hostel but it was october fest season so really expensive.

Unfortunately had idiots staying in my room for 2 nights, which is to be expected over octoberfest. Staff very good in response to them. The first guy urinated on my friends suitcase because he was drunk and was immediately removed, the second guy was chain smoking in my room and so they moved me. Staff really professional and sympathetic. Breakfast good, eggs, cheese, cold meats, toast, cereal, fruit, yogurt and juice. Nice social area to hang out in Clean rooms and bathrooms. Good lockers.

Was there for the Oktoberfest.. everything was expensive.. but amazing stuff.. good bed, nice atmosphere and perfect location right next to the central train station. Will definitely come back !

I stayed 4 nights there for Oktoberfest. The place is really close to Theresienwiese, just a few minutes walking. Also close to the main train station (Munchen Hbf). Hostel is clean and beds are comfortable. Breakfast was good too. The bar can be a little bit loudly specially if you are staying in the lower floors.

We enjoyed our stay, was Oktoberfest so was crazy but would stay ther again ;)

Was great but expensive. I blame Oktoberfest!

I really did enjoy my stay here, had a bar downstairs and had a great atmosphere.

One of the best hostels of my trip in europe

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Amazing place. Except for the location, the streets around the hostel during the night have some strange people..

• 16th Sep 2014

Euro Youth Hostel is adequate but a bit soulless. Room was large, beds were clean, nice big lockers, and felt secure. The beer downstairs tasted off.

Really good hostel with clean and comfortable beds. Would definitely recommend.

Nice hostel, quite central in Munich. Internet is very good, no kitchen but a microwave and kettle (plus you can leave small items in the reception fridge). Happy hour long and good! Breakfast is a bit expensive I think (€4.90), although if you eat a lot you might find it quite satisfying. I'd go back.

Nice hostel with good location. The staff were very warm. Clean bathroom.

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere

Music too loud in the bar.If you are on the lower floors it may disturb your sleep.May also be disturbed by the smokers outside the front door if you have a front facing room.

The hostel is near the rail station, so it's convenient to travel around, but it's kind of noisy and messy in this neighbour. The hostel is good, but you really need to consider the location. Another thing that i don't like is the guest of the hostel. There are so many guests who are not young people, I met a really weird middle aged male in my room. He did a lot of weird things. Another guest in my room told me she has to change to my room because one guest in her room was so bad behavived.

While a couple of S-Bahn stops from the main commercial hub and sights such as Marienplatz.. Euro hostel is very decent location and with the central train station on your door step very practical for when your arriving/leaving for your next city. The hostel itself was modern and the addition the bar a good place for a few drinks and atmosphere. The breakfast was convenient. Staff very friendly and helpful.