Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Cheap drinks at the bar, helpful staff. Party hostel.

The euro youth hostel was easily the nicest hostel I have stayed at this far in my trip. You could actually call it a 4 star hotel. Great bar downstairs with an awesome atmosphere, good if you're travelling solo. Rooms are tidy with great showers. Literally a 2 minute walk from hauptbanhof. I highly recommend.

• 27th May 2014

Friendly staff, clean and well kept rooms, very secure, great location and great "lobby" bar.

the best place in townEVER

I stayed at two different hostels in munich and this hostel was better than another cause i was so worn out at that time that this hostel was more proper for me to take a rest without some noise from bar

It is a really nice hostel! Very nice Staff, clean and close to the city centre!

Pro: right next to main station, clean, decent cost drinks, very friendly staff, breakfast at location, and close to the main shopping stripe, and key for everyday until your room (good or bad thing?), good showers with shampoo on the side. They also offer free earplugs. Cons: in the ghetto, see a lot of baggers with physical disabilities, showers far away from room, gets extremely hot (lack windows), and really not much more. Overall, very great place to meet new people and stay.

Really enjoyed the atmosphere. The hostel had a great bar and it was easy to meet people. The showers were a little weird because the doors were so low. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and it was relatively easy to get to the city center.

Great hostel in an excellent location near Munich Hauptbahnhof. Very good and clean rooms and an excellent bar with a great atmosphere. Breakfast was good value too.

good location!! good staff!!!!

The hostel was awesome, we arrived about 7am after a night train and even though we didn't have beds until the afternoon they let us use the showers and all the other facilities. Our train leaving wasn't until midnight and we were able to leave our luggage at the hostel for the entire day after we checked out which was awesome. The 4 euro all you can eat breakfast was fantastic also! Great place to stay and the staff were really lovely and happy to help with anything

The staff working at this hostel were amazing, so helpful and kind. I felt safe enough whilst staying here, however the surrounding streets left a lot to be desired. Being close to the hauptbanhoff was probably it's biggest plus (besides the staff).

The rooms are cramped and hot. It didn't have a window but had a door to a little patio. We kept that door open at night but there are signs saying not to. The staff was great!! So friendly and helpful! Breakfast was fine for 5 euro. The bathrooms were far away from the rooms. The bar was a great place to hang out and meet people. The lockers were huge! There was an outlet and a shelf on the top bunk which made things super convenient! The hostel is right by the main train station and convenient

If there is kettle and free coffee on each floor, it would be great. I had a room on 4th floor, but there was noise from the stree all night.

Euro Youth Hotel's staffs are awesome! When they made mistake with my booking, they tried to do their best for me. Breakfast is not too bad. bunk is not so comfortable but if you use single bed in 3dorm room. It will be very nice. Public shower room are always clean and do not need to wait for long time I would recommand it a lot!

Late in submitting a review but I stayed in May and it was a great hostel. The hostel bar is a great place to meet people. Substandard pub crawl through the hostel compared to other cities but the drinks at the hostel are cheap. Close to the train station and the city center. Munich was an awesome city and when I return, I'll be staying at the Euro Youth Hostel!

We stayed 4 nights in twin private shared bathroom. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel was in a great location near the main train station and Marienplatz . It is a good hostel to meet other travelers and have a good time. There is something fun planed for every night of the week (the live band was amazing). Even though there is a lot of atmosphere the rooms are extremely quiet at night. This was one of our favorite hostels (and city) during our 3 week stay in Germany.

Our go-to hostel in Munich! The staff is amazing and new friends are everywhere.

Had an awesome stay, everything I needed and met some interesting people! Would definitely recommend it!

• 16th May 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, nice room, plenty of bathrooms/showers. Nice bar downstairs to hang out it.