Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Nice place. It's very close to train station.

The room was very nice. Everything was very clean. The staff wasn't exceptionally friendly, but the service was pretty fast and good. You have to pay extra for the breakfast but it's worth the price. The location is good, very close to the central station, but a little far from attractions.

Across the road from the main train station so IDEAL location. We had a 5 bed private dorm, the rooms looked like they had just been renovated (to a very high standard) basic but very nice. We were on the 5th floor, it was very quiet and the bunks were very comfortable. The bathroom/shower was really clean and had new fittings. I would highly recommend this hostel. Bar gets busy enough in the evenings, fine place to have a few drinks before heading out. Hostel is about a 10min walk from Pacha.

one of the best hostels we ve been to in Europe

• 5th Apr 2014

It is so close to the central train station! A great place, very comfortable. I would highly recommend this place. But I had some problems: NEVER open the drying machine's door before it is finished. It won't start again unless you pay for it again. The cleaning service was poor. I could see that the cleaning guy would just quickly clean the floor without removing anything: If there were a chair over it that area wouldn't be cleaned.

There was a guy who snore very loudly in my room. The staff was very helpful that he rearranged another room for us.

Right near the main train station is really easy to find, is close to the main square the atmosphere in the bar was great plus they do a really good deal for happy hour. The beds were very comfy plus had curtains and your own plugs overall really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Only thing is the website says the breakfast is €3 but on arrival it's €4.

The hostel is nice and next to the train station, really well located. I missed a kitchen to cook something so we wouldn't spend too much money eating in restaurants.

It was pretty good, except when they didn't realise I'd paid, and charged my credit card for the first night, but that was merely an inconvenience because they quickly rectified it.

The staff at the front desk were very friendly It was a bit noisy at night when trying to fall asleep The beds were very comfortable and spacious

I stayed in a 5bed mixed dorm and was happy with everything. Friendly and helpful staff, happy hour discount drink at the bar, room is clean and spacious. Bathroom & lift is close enough. Although there's a confusion earlier that they've made a mistake and assigned an extra person to our dorm, later it was sorted out. I only stayed there for a night and I prefer this hostel than their neighbour Wombat. The only problem's our room on the 2nd floor, and the noisy street makes a bit hard to sleep.

Lovley stay

• 28th Mar 2014

Great Location, friendly and knowledgeable staff who gave great dining recommendations. My daughter and I had a fun time at the bar and enjoyed our visit in Munchen very much. Would recommend as well as stay there again. Breakfast buffet was a little different but we enjoyed that as well and filled up for 4,50 euros. The free walking tour leaving from hostel is recommended as well. If you get Diana as your tour guide you'll love her.

Terrible in mix dorm

• 26th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Very good clean hostel. Its definitely a younger crowd with a bar in the lobby but also saw lots of families there as well. My only complaint is that people partied outside the hostel until the wee hours of the morning (i.e. 2 and 4 am). Other than that, it was a great hostel and I would stay here again.

• 26th Mar 2014

Clean, nice, good location - near to the train/bus station, city center. Perfect stuff and pub.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

We stayed here for 4 nights in a private twin room and it was exactly what we wanted! It was clean and there was enough room for all of our stuff and it was a bonus as a private room having a sink in our room. The were enough facilities and they were very clean. The breakfast was very good in the morning, mainly cold meat, fruit and cereal but still very good and you could have as much as you wanted. Would definitely recommend, good value for what you get and a good location away from noise.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel was in a really good location close to public transport; it was very clean and had great lockers (very large) to fit suitcases in. The only real downside was that the showers are on timers and the hot water can take a very long time to work if you're the first one in the shower - sometimes you have to press the tap 8 or so times before you get hot water.

Great party place! Had a very good time! The only problem for me is that they don't have a kitchen so if you are on a tight budged, it might be a problem. Hey, at least they have pretty cheap beer =) Room was kinda small for the amount of people but if you don't plan to stay in so much, it won't be a problem. Would recommend it!

This hostel is all round average. "Perfectly fine"