Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

The hostel was great except the street was very loud at night from many people drinking in the street from this and other neighboring hostels.

• 10th Jun 2014

We loved our stay at this hostel. A very fun environment where we felt safe the entire time. The only issue was there was no AC and it was so hot in the rooms at night we could barely sleep. Would be 100% if we would have had a fan!

• 9th Jun 2014

LOVED this place! Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff is great and were happy to help with everything. Everything was really secure and clean and the happy hour was an AWESOME way to meet new people! Only suggestion is to have some A/C or a fan in the summertime, it was 33 degrees in our bunk room :( Also, FYI to female travelers: it's in a not-so-great neighborhood, so be cautious in the area around the train station. Other than that, it was perfect!

• 9th Jun 2014

It was super close to the train station, and within easy walking distance of the main things I wanted to see. The beds were pretty comfy and the pillows were awesome in my opinion. The beds are solid and don't creak when people move. It did suck just a little bit when I woke up in the middle of the night needing to use the toilet to have to go down around the corner and downstairs for the bathroom, but that is so minor. The breakfast was tasty and staff was great!

• 9th Jun 2014

Great breakfast, nice room. I'd stay here again.

I really enjoyed my stay and have already made another reservation for when I return to Munich in September. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Spoke excellent English for those of you who need that. The bar has a great vibe, but it didn't poor out into sleeping area, which was nice. The room was very comfortable, aptly appointed and clean. I also felt quite safe there. I can also recommend the 5euro breakfast buffet because it was a real bargain and yummy. Also, free ear plugs. Great!

Nice Staff, good location, its a nice hostel to stay.

We had a great ( 3 night ) stay , very central location easy to access trains , underground , buses and the heart of Munich. excellent bar , lively friendly atmosphere and the breakfast - all you can eat for 4.50 was vonderbar!!! Rooms were very well heated and the shower was fab .

• 2nd Jun 2014

Great location and an extremely fun hostel

You can walk everywhere, but the area is a little bit dodgy.

It is very noise as there are many bars and other hostel nearby, many people shouting.

YES! Great hostel! Great bar! Great staff! And of course great people! We absolutely loved our time here, and there is tons to do! You'll never be bored!

Feel very comfortable staying there. Highly recommend to Backpackers.

This was my favorite hostel we stayed at during our time in Europe. Very clean, safe and fairly helpful staff. They weren't able to answer a lot of our questions but steered us in the direction of Radius Bike Tours, which was so much fun! Location is great, right next to Hauptbahnhof which is the main train station. Great bar downstairs with happy hour, and the breakfast is delicious and well worth the money! The beds were sooo comfortable and we loved having a balcony! The bar is set very high!

Very comfortable bed and great location

Cheap drinks at the bar, helpful staff. Party hostel.

The euro youth hostel was easily the nicest hostel I have stayed at this far in my trip. You could actually call it a 4 star hotel. Great bar downstairs with an awesome atmosphere, good if you're travelling solo. Rooms are tidy with great showers. Literally a 2 minute walk from hauptbanhof. I highly recommend.

• 27th May 2014