Euro Youth Hostel Reviews

Senefelder Str.5, Munich, Germany

Friendly and helpful staff. Large dorm rooms. Comfortable beds. Very clean. This is a great hostel. I've stayed in 100s of places all over the world and this is up there with the best of them!

My friend and I stayed at the Euro Youth Hostel in Munich for 4 nights and it was so great! The staff was friendly and helpful-- a special shout out to Tiago who gave us some great tips and who was very warm and welcoming. I felt that my belongings were pretty safe in the dorm, though I do wish I would have brought my own lock to keep my things extra safe (though the front desk does sell locks too!). I would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend and I hope to return in the future!

Location cannot be beat, but while I was there the wifi was having issues, and so my review reflects that. The rooms are very clean and I would definitely recommend this place to others.

The hostel was inexpensive, nice enough, and each bed had its own outlet, which is always a plus. The bathrooms were cleanly and there was plenty of showers. Honestly it was pretty average but we enjoyed are stay here. The location was great - not far from Marienplatz and just across from the central station.

Great hostel, except no kitchen which was a shame. Otherwise a very enjoyable stay for me.

Our room was quite warm the first night, but the next two were fine. We were in a room next to the bar area and it got quite loud later in the evening. The breakfast was pretty good, and well worth the price. We also appreciated the security and after check-out the staff let us keep our bags in the back room! Overall a great experience in Munich!

By far the best hostel I've stayed at, and I've been to many. Super comfy beds, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, and, best of all, the best bar in Munich! I love that this hostel had a big bar/common space which made it so easy to meet people. I've never had an easier time meeting other hostellers when on a trip. I would love to come back and stay here again!

Best hostel I have stayed at yet. Cheapest bar in town right at the lobby, great people, great atmosphere and amazing value.

Near to the train station and the bus station, which was very helpful for me. Great staff, excellent bedroom, and the breakfast was worth the money I spent. I will definitely recommend this hostel.

Good location and the staff here is very nice!

Amazing Hostel! Best bar in Munich.

Super nice place