Fattoria del Bassetto Reviews

Via delle Città, 3, Certaldo, Florence, Italy

Nice and peaceful place. Situated in between florence and siena (50 min. to florence and 35 to siena). Certaldo is a beatyful small town, that although offers whatever you need!

Incredible buildings with a story to boot. I'm not sure that being 2 minutes from the interstate passes as countryside, but I did find the place quite relaxing. I arrived late my first night so there was no staff around, but it worked itself out. Had a bit of a problem with mosquitoes the first night, but some incense took care of that. More suited for people traveling by car than backpack I think, but certainly a memorable place.