Fattoria di Cavaglioni Reviews

Via Grossetana 260, San Rocco a Pilli Sovicille, Siena, Italy

Thrilling, amazing place.

AMAZING PLACE! When I booked I was afraid because it was outside Siena but OHMYGOD! Totally worth it! The house and the room were very big, good bathroom/shower, good breakfast and kitchen to cook some pasta at night :) There is this cute balcony where you can admire the beautiful view, and even a pool for the hot days. Priceless to open your window and see toscana at its best. Thanks Berenice, we absolutely loved our stay! I would definately go again (I miss it already)!

We stayed here for four nights and found it very relaxing. Grounds and area is amazing. Hosts are very helpful and welcoming. Great location with public transport at the front door making acces to Siena and Florence very easy. Facilities are great we cooked our own meals in the kitchen and are on the verandah overlooking the Tuscan countryside. If your looking for a true Tuscan village and hospitality this is the b&b to consider.

Very memorable place to stay. Thank you!

I can't rave about this place enough, it was definitely the highlight of Italy for us. The location is awesome, so close to sienna yet within a half hour bike ride of tiny Tuscan villages with awesome food and authentic vibes. The staff were obviously a family committed to providing top notch service. This place could definitely afford to charge more for the pool, views and huge rooms. Until my dying days I'll remember san rooco and our great room.

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts