Fattoria di Cavaglioni Reviews

Via Grossetana 260, San Rocco a Pilli Sovicille, Siena, Tuscany, Italy

The hostel is very well located near to San Rocco a Pilli, a little town that has everything you need: laundry, restaurants, cafes, supermarket etc. Ten minutes by car from Siena, it's very quiet and it has a wonderful view of the tuscany landscape around it. The staff was very attentive e gave us a lot of tips. Excellent !!!

• 31st Oct 2013

I had the pleasure of spending a week here at the end of October, and was lucky to have the place to myself for a few nights! I spent a few months backpacking across Europe, and Fattoria di Cavaglioni was by far the best stop on my journey. It really is just a great spot. Siena is close by and San Rocco has food and laundry services. Berenice and her mother are generous and helpful with everything, and you can enjoy the wine and olive oil they make on their farms.

• 26th Oct 2013

My stay at this beautiful villa was exactly what I was hoping for. Beautiful countryside views, cute little town, nice hosts, and an atmosphere full of character. The owners are very welcoming and kind, and have bottles of their own homemade wine available to purchase for cheap! If you want 4 star luxury this is not the place for you, but if you want a clean, comfortable, peaceful, and charming place to be, I highly recommend. You'll likely want to return.

• 21st Oct 2013