Fattoria di Cavaglioni Reviews

Via Grossetana 260, San Rocco a Pilli Sovicille, Siena, Italy

Thrilling, amazing place.

AMAZING PLACE! When I booked I was afraid because it was outside Siena but OHMYGOD! Totally worth it! The house and the room were very big, good bathroom/shower, good breakfast and kitchen to cook some pasta at night :) There is this cute balcony where you can admire the beautiful view, and even a pool for the hot days. Priceless to open your window and see toscana at its best. Thanks Berenice, we absolutely loved our stay! I would definately go again (I miss it already)!

We stayed here for four nights and found it very relaxing. Grounds and area is amazing. Hosts are very helpful and welcoming. Great location with public transport at the front door making acces to Siena and Florence very easy. Facilities are great we cooked our own meals in the kitchen and are on the verandah overlooking the Tuscan countryside. If your looking for a true Tuscan village and hospitality this is the b&b to consider.

Very memorable place to stay. Thank you!

I can't rave about this place enough, it was definitely the highlight of Italy for us. The location is awesome, so close to sienna yet within a half hour bike ride of tiny Tuscan villages with awesome food and authentic vibes. The staff were obviously a family committed to providing top notch service. This place could definitely afford to charge more for the pool, views and huge rooms. Until my dying days I'll remember san rooco and our great room.

We loved your property and your warm welcome!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A bit of a trek from Sienna but worth it for tranquility. San Rocco is not one of the picturebook villages of Tuscany, but its surroundings are breathtaking. This huge ramshackle building is more of an apart-hotel than a hotel. Poor breakfast (bad coffee in Italy unforgivable!) Service ok if not always pleasant - or present. The place lacks love, though it's cheap and we enjoyed our time. Somehow managed a scenic ride on their clapped-out bikes. Go to Pizzeria lo Sfizio in the village!

The "ramshackle building" is an ancient fortress recently & finely renewed;if this place lacks love,I'm sorry.At breakfast we serve american coffee 'cause 98% of the guests prefers it.We are happy to serve espresso if required.The breakfast: coffee,the,orange juice,corn flakes,cold milk,hot milk,3 types of jam,butter,croissants and brad baked by us every morning..for 27 euros per night you paid us for a room w/ private bathroom..Bikes are normal.Good luck to your next hosts..

Beautiful property with amazing scenery! The staff is amazing - very helpful ;o)

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thank you so much for having us, we absolutely loved the farm and getting to meet so many wonderful and interesting people, including you both, Berenice and Anna Maria. We hope to see you again soon!! Tess and Tim

• 2nd Jul 2014

This place is the most beautiful place i have ever been! Definitely worth your money and time. The staff is welcoming and suggests many activities and is very helpful! I enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back.

• 1st Jul 2014

In a super cute Italian town about 25 minutes by bus outside of Siena. Views of the countryside were breathtaking. Sometimes the wifi was spotty, but who really cares in Tuscany. Buy a delicious bottle of their red wine and enjoy the sunset instead!!!

Its a good place from which to explore siena. The lush farmland and fields complements the laidback feeling of the town very well. A supermarket, restaurant and bar is just a 5, 10 mins walk away. The staff was helpful and always smiling. The place is really kept in tiptop condition.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Singapore

We absolutely loved staying here! It's very easy to catch the local bus too and from Siena but the town it is in is absolutely gorgeous. The Hotel itself is beautiful, the grounds, the rooms, bathrooms and the relaxation areas. We sat on the balcony both nights and had their own wine and olive oil with our meal which was fantastic. The breakfast is very nice too. The town it's in is fantastic full of local reastaurants, shops and a little bar. I will definitely be staying here again!!

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts