8.1
Fabulous 1,417 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,417 Total Reviews
Feel Hostels City Center Located at Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga Malaga 29015 Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1
81% 1417
36.7218156 -4.4204950
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

I can not tecommend this place highly enough. Great place to stay.

4th Nov 2016

Hola! Feel Hostel offers good sleeping dorms though the mattresses are showing sign of being warn. The common rooms outside and inside are great to meet others especially at free sangria time. Good kitchen, though some pans probably need to be changed. I really liked my stay at this extremely well located hostel. Cheers! amagi

31st Oct 2016

GOOD HOSTEL, GOOD STAFF GOOD LOCATION,

• France, Female, 31-40
14th Oct 2016
7.7

Good hostel, but avoid room on top of the entrance as people meet there to drink pre or post night out.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

i was there for one night, it's a bit noisy in the night but nothing too loud, this was the 2nd time i was staying there, the location is very good, would go back and recommend it. Internet needs to be a bit faster, it was clean and the staff were really helpfull.

• shagunsegan
  • India, Male, 25-30
11th Oct 2016

Location wise works really well. I did find some wierd insects in the bed.. But it was almost empty so I moved to another bed

8th Oct 2016

The hostel location was prime, probably the best location out of any I've been to. The bedrooms were clean and had curtains for each bed. The bathrooms on the other hand weren't up to par in comparison to other hostels I've been to. There was hot water in the showers but it would only last for ~30 seconds before going cold again. There wasn't too much of an atmosphere (could be attributed to it being off season) which sucked because we there on the weekend but the pub crawl leaders were awesome.

• Montenegro, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Oct 2016
6.0

Nothing special

28th Sep 2016

Really clean and nice hostel centrally located with tons of stuff to do nearby. Staff wasn't the friendliest at times and there isn't really much atmosphere at the hostel. We had a great room though and the bathroom and showers were plentiful and clean. Overall great hostel.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016
6.0

Can't beat the location, however overall I wasn't pleased with my stay. I arrived 30 mins after check-in time but was told I had to wait another hour. Left our luggage and went to grab lunch while we wait. Made our way back, and got our key and towels. We had to PAY for towels, $3.00 and a $10.00 deposit. Ridiculous! When I went to shower the bathroom was disgusting, and the water was ICE COLD. Though it was hot in Malaga, no one enjoys a cold shower.. wouldn't recommend.