Feel Hostels City Center

Fabulous 1606 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017
2.9

WORST HOSTEL EVER! I would NEVER recommend this hostel to anyone. It was incredibly filthy and disgusting. All of the toilets were dirty. The under-the-bed lockers were destroyed and unable to secure with a padlock. If you wanted to keep your item secure downstairs, you had to pay a fee. People were smoking in the bedrooms. Reservations are ignored and beds are given way if you are not the first to check-in. Would never stay at this hostel again.

3rd Jun 2017
6.0

My review is based on my reason for staying. I needed sleep. There were only 3 hostels available and I chose this one for the high rating. Not sure why. Was noisy from 2:30 when I arrived to 11am when I left. The street noise engulfs the hostel. No sleep. Bed and pillow were great but it did have an indentation like someone never moved. I also had a male staying in my room scare me to death by opening my bed curtain and leaning into my face. Bathrooms too small. Not private. 1 nice desk guy.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

Perfect perfect perfectl location! Great place with friendly atmosphere. Staff is really helpful with telling us where to get to places and how to catch our flight at 5 AM. Everyone staying at the hostel was super nice and made a couple of friends.

27th May 2017

Great hostel, very clean, friendly staff, central location, and plenty of activities and cheap food and beverages that the Hostel provides. Only slight downside would be that the security of the women and men's shower rooms is minimal.

• Slovenia, Female, 31-40
20th May 2017

Nice stay at the hostel, sadly the only room available when I did the booking didn't have a private bathroom; the common facilities where quite decent, but not super clean and practical (no shelves to put a toothbrush, contact lenses kit etc). We came by car and the hostel is in a pedestrian zone, so we had to carry all our luggagge accross the centre. The staff was really nice though, all in all a nice stay.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
20th May 2017
7.7

Location was great and easy to find. Staff were helpful and the rooms and beds were comfortable enough. The bathrooms were too small and majority of them were broken and I couldn't find a knife in the kitchen at all. Would recommend purely on location, was very close to bars and restaurants.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
19th May 2017
6.9

It will do alright in a pinch. Bring your earplugs, your padlock and your thongs. I've certainly been to worse.

• jamied19694099
  • Ireland, Couple, 41+
14th May 2017
6.9

Pros: great location, Friendly staff Comfy beds Cons: Noisy at nite due to central location. No door between rooms meant l was woken by loud USA students from 5-6am. Breakfast wasnt free. It was stale cornflakes, cold coffee and toast and jam for 1.50(

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th May 2017

Overall I had a great experience. I am a small female, and I felt extremely safe and comfortable with my stay in this hostel. The location is insanely convienent. I would definitely recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th May 2017

Great location and really good facilities. Large kitchen, sitting room and outdoor tables. Only downfall is the thin walls. If you want a good nights sleep maybe look elsewhere but if you're up for a party vibe then this is the place to be!