Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

This hostel is really good for location, right in the centre of Malaga near all the bars and main tourist attractions. The staff are quite helpful with information but I found the place to be a bit noisy. In fact, the staff were the ones making some of the noise in the early hours of the morning! They offer a good breakfast for a small amount which is convenient and there are just enough facilities in the bathrooms. It seems like a good hostel for partying but perhaps not so much for chill.

This hostel was awesome! It's in the perfect location - right around dozens and dozens of bars and restaurants in the central downtown area. We had no shortage of options for tapas and sangria on a Saturday night! The 8-bed room was also incredibly comfortable and spacious. The wifi was a bit patchy in the rooms - but fine in common areas. I definitely recommend this hostel!

The staff were quite blunt and unhelpful and there was a lot of noise from their local Spanish friends friends in the evenings who would come round to visit. But it was clean and well located.

Nice welcome and very nice people in the hostel who want to help you with everything. Great included breakfast. Nice comfortable, steady beds. The hostel is located on a great location in the city.

Absolutely amazing location in the center of all kinds of restaurants and bars. It has a great atmosphere and the place is kept up nicely. Perhaps the most surprising feature was that the wifi actually worked well in the rooms; that's something I don't often find in hostels or b&b's.

Didn't like the atmosphere at all. Was cold and drafty and loud.

The receptionists are really nice, especially Kuntin(French). When I was leaving, he helped me to talk with the hostel in Cadiz. Really nice and helpful! The room is good. Bathroom is not inside. Breakfast is not included. And doesnt have the kitchen. But the hostel have simple meal, which the price is quiete reasonable.

There is no kitchen and Using luggage store was not free and the room was little bit cold even if there was a one blanket in the room and poor wifi the good one is cleanless and nice room

Staff were just the nicest.. Even lent me an adapter for my phone to charge it! Lovely, clean rooms and bathroom! Would definitely recommend it

• 7th Dec 2015

Loved the atmosphere here! Do come if you're looking for a place that is happening till late at night, with great music, friendly staff and free sangria in the night! The location is great too, very central and everything is close by. Even though I had a 8-bed mixed dorm, it was nice having it split into two rooms of 4-beds each, lessen the chances of getting disturbed. There's space under the bed where you can lock your stuff up too!

The hostel a pleasant house to in breakfast was very good but evening meal don't think bout it. Great location. Would I stay there again yes

very lively atmosphere with affordable drinks & food. therere free sangria nights as well!

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Fine hostel. As central as it gets. Maya a little expensive for an average hostel but thats European prices i guess. 1 set of showers werent hot but i found some that were. The kitchen was good.

I already miss here. This hostel is brilliant as sunshine of Malaga. Was so wonderful place!!!!! And will be back surely. I miss u guys. Ma friends tack care until meet again💕

Nice hostel with great friendly staff. Theres a small bit of a hotel feel to it, but its common areas are good for getting people together over meals/drinks. The one thing that really annoyed me was the breakfast that you are forced to pay for (€1.5 per night). My advice for the owner of the hostel is to either raise the room prices and give a free breakfast or else have it optional. It just feels like its there to get as much money as possible from the guests as its a sub par breakfast.

We tried to shower at night and then early in the morning, but there was no hot water.staff did give us our money back on towel hire as we couldnt use them ! Not sure if our bites were from Mosquitos ?? But I was covered in itchy bites from something ! Even though the hostel was clean and comfortable. But worth checking out and see if any other comments.

• 13th Nov 2015

Staff great and helpful. Cleanliness OK as a whole but lots of fluff under beds! One toilet steill not fixed after two days. One night was very noisy. But value for money fine and I would stay there again.

• 12th Nov 2015

老城区中心位置很好,床很舒服,旅客都挺友善,前台小妹贼拉漂亮!

Had a really good time here. Staff were boss. Also lost my wallet and a staff member found and returned to me the next day. Only problem was hot water not working but I believe it's fixed now. Awesome location, good value for money :)

It is a very nice hostel in Malaga. Stuff are friendly and helpful. Location is in the center. They organized a Halloween pub crawl on 31/10. It is really cool to meet people. Don't miss out feel hostel if you come to Malaga on October. I highly recommended this hostel.