Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

We were sharing a room with people who seemed to live there... And who didn't seem to get the idea that people might be sleeping at 3am. Loud music goes on until very late and some of the people hanging around are pretty odd. That said the hostel itself was fine. Decent kitchen, perfect location, wifi downstairs, lockers...

Great location but a little noisy. Clean bathroom and have hair dryer. Like the free walking tour !! And they also had a free sangria time ! Had a good time here.

It was a great experience being in ghe heart of marvelous Granada .. dont miss it and stay in Feel hostel located in in the heart of old.town. animation full of life arroynd . staff fantastic and friendly. better than being lonely in a hotel..i recomande it..obviously .

• 10th Aug 2014

Feel is a very weird place. I didnt feel comfortable. There are old creepy men that possibly live there that make the atmosphere feel very violating. Our room was never cleaned and had some weird guy in our room (who lived at the hostel) that sold roses, so there was leaves and dirt all over the floor. The staff arent very helpful and treat you like an idiot for asking questions. All in all, I wouldn't go back even if you paid me

Very nice and well located hostal... The staff is excellent and people so friendly... I enjoyed my stay at feel hostal and recommand it to people...

The hostels location is great. Staff could be more helpfull according to me and there are some fuzzy costs (for example for the breakfast and you must pay a deposit to get the key). Had an ok stay here, not bad and not great either.

Decent location, directly in the city center. Huge lockers, clean (I have seen cleaner hostels though). Free guided tours are being offered in Malaga (not by the hostel though), take at least one of them. My room had a very tiny window. AC was not included, costs 5€ extra per night. For some reason they did not charge me when I left. People are nice, pub crawls are being offered for 10€. The discounts you get even out the price. Malaga does not seem to be the best city for partying though

This was a fun filled hostel and it was nice that you were greeted by new folk when you entered the hostel.

Nice hostel, good location! 15min walk to the beach and restaurants and bars are all around. The breakfast was good but it would be nice if it finished later than 10am. Air con is a must in summer but it comes at an extra cost.

the location of this hostel is perfect!! in the middle of the center. the rooms and the hostel are clean and comfortable. But you have to pay extra for a lot of things which i didn't like. for example 5euro a day for airco in your room or 2 euro to store your luggage, i think this should be part of the service from the hostel.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The hostel has a great location in the heart of the fun of Malaga in the city. The walk to the beach is a good 10-15 minute commitment, but once you arrive it is awesome! Great sand, great scenery and great water! I can't eat gluten or lactose, so hostel breakfast are impossible for me, but at check in that was not negotiation. So basically, I had to pay 6 euros for food I couldn't eat!!!!!

They made us pay extra money (that wasn't expected in our reservation) for obligatory breakfast that we didn't want. That was 1,5€ per person per day...not much...but we didn't want it, we didn't have contracted it, but they made us pay. Shower towels must be paid...2€ each No soap or hand towels in private bathrooms. To check out they make you collect your bed sheets and carry them to reception! Bad beds.

The hostel was nice and clean and the staff were really friendly and helpful!! I stayed one night with my adult children, and as we were arriving in Malaga on a late flight the 24 hr reception was really helpful.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The best thing about this hostel is its location, which is definitely a huge advantage. Rooms were quite big and bathrooms were always clean. I didn't talk much to the staff, so I can't say anything about them, they didn't seem too willing to talk though. There is also a bar, which is another good thing, so you can always meet other people. And pub crawl of course was nice as well. Overall - perhaps not the best hostel, but a good one, not too many things to complain about.

In the middle of town. Noise at night. Good for travellers looking for party.

This was the best hostel I have ever been. I had a great time in Malaga even travelling by myself. All the facilities offered by the hostel had a big impact on it. It is very good for those who like socializing and making new friends. The free walking tour and the pub crawl were also really nice, I highly recommend.

Worst hostel I've stayed in. The bathrooms were revolting, never clean, no toilet paper, and not even hand soap provided which is a basic hygiene requirement. The kitchen was filthy and in addition the power went out midway cooking dinner. Worst bed I've slept in too. We checked out early and went to a hotel.

Great hostel right in the middle of the city. Each bed had a massive locker that I could fit my whole 70L backpack into. Wifi worked well plus there were computers too. Both the walking tour and pubcrawl were heaps of fun.

Definitely a party hostel which is great if you're looking for that, not as great if you're not and your window faces the common area - which doesn't seem to have a closing time. Was in a 4 bed ensuite and the room was really nice - big, tons of space and closets! Proper, big bathroom with a full bathtub! Though the room wasn't cleaned everyday. Have to pay 5€ to turn on AC in your room! Hostel dinner options were nice, location was great, and free walking tour (with Brian) was really great!

If you're looking for a party, this is the place for you. There is noise at all hours of the night. The bunk beds were too high and they should have assigned beds, which they don't. Also, they charge 5 euros for AC in the room, which is weird. Overall, it was ok. The location was the best part and staff is friendly enough. If you don't plan on sleeping much, then this is a good place for you. Me, who likes sleep, probably wouldn't stay again. But I'd recommended it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5