Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

I liked the 2 large 1liter cocktails for 10euros and dinner for free.

The reason I chose this hostel is because I had to do some work on a PC and they have 5 of them. However, on my arrival on Friday they all had issues with internet and on my leaving on Tuesday it still was not fixed. They did however allow me to go and use their PCs in the Soho hostel. The breakfast is provided, the usual toast, jam, drink and cereal. Kitchen and plates and cutlery were a bit dirty, other than that a great place to stay especially in summer when it is full of people.

I liked Feel Hostel - breakfast included was nice as was the Sangria and food if needed in the evenings. My only quibble was that it was really quite cold at the time I was there and there is no heating in the rooms. But the staff were really lovely and I enjoyed the walking tour.

Feel City Center is a big hostel, good for meeting other travelers. It was cold in the rooms, though apparently it was due to a fluke in the weather. Usually Malaga doesn't get cold enough for radiators and heaters, which is why they don't have them. Also, if you need quiet to sleep, bring earplugs! On top of the common area, there is also a lot of noise that comes in from the street all night long.

Great time. The hostel is very close to nightlife and the major sites. Really nice that the lockers were big enough to hold my entire backpack instead of just my "valuables". Breakfast was cereal and toast. Always seemed to have something to do. Large clean bathrooms. Keycard access highly recommend.

• 17th Jan 2015

Everything fantastic apart from the coldness of the room. Take layers to sleep in! Everything else was really really well done.

Really nice hostel! Can be cold in January (reception has extra blankets) but everything else was excellent- very clean, free sangria that helps folks socialize, perfect location. Walking tour was also great from this hostel- I've done many of them, but our guide Brian was in the top 10% I'd say.

Very good atmosphere! Nice touch with the hand written welcome message on the chalk board at the entrance, we felt very welcome. The only, minor complaint is that the wifi was unstable. Other than that, perfect budget choice for staying in Malaga. I will surely return.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

If you want a good nights sleep, ask for a dorm that does not overlook the outside passageway. People talk there till 3am.

I would never stay anywhere else in Malaga!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Chile

Awesome hostel. The people who work there are great. They take you out to a different place every night to party. Breakfast and dinner are not included but very cheap. Great meals!. Meeting people is easy here. It is a warm, comfortable environment. Location is perfect. Not too far from train station. I would recommend this hostel to anyone, and will definitely stay there again.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Awsome hostel and Staff. Not the first time here and im sure that it was not the last one.

• 30th Dec 2014

We had a good time at the Feel Hostel: they are nice and there are many activities, you can socialize and there is a cool atmosphere. The only not ok thing is the cleaning... Yes, they clean everyday, but there is dust in every corner, the toilet is not really clean (and I noticed all this with very low lights, so...) and mugs and dishes are very dirty because they put all in the washing machine without checking. So, I think is a good and funny hostel except for that :)

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Sponsored events are fun and inexpensive. Offseason atmosphere is very relaxed.

One of the best hostels i've ever been to.. Great staff, nice rooms and best atmosphere ever. Already planned to go back there next time i'll be in Malaga

• 23rd Dec 2014

Everything was good! Especially staff :) I had a great time in this hostel

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Denmark

Breakfast although paid it was bad and cups and plates were dirty. Our room's window didn't close well and we got noisy from the entrance alley, which happen to be the smoke area so a great place to chat. The staff on the day we checked out wasn't pleasant nor communicative.

Perfect Hostel in the middle of the city.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Very clean and with loads of facilities to provide, it made our holidays in Malaga dreamy. I would definitely return back again :) Thanks for the great hospita;ity!

• 11th Dec 2014

The Location was in the center of Old town, it couldn't be in a better spot. The staff was helpful and polite. They even wrote my name on a sign that said welcome. Nice personal touch. The wifi worked well in the rooms as well even though I couldn't get one of my devices to find the signal, the other worked perfectly. Even though they have cameras, there are parts where just anyone could walk around the side and go right to your room. I didn't have any problem with anyone though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4