Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

This was the best hostel I have ever been. I had a great time in Malaga even travelling by myself. All the facilities offered by the hostel had a big impact on it. It is very good for those who like socializing and making new friends. The free walking tour and the pub crawl were also really nice, I highly recommend.

Worst hostel I've stayed in. The bathrooms were revolting, never clean, no toilet paper, and not even hand soap provided which is a basic hygiene requirement. The kitchen was filthy and in addition the power went out midway cooking dinner. Worst bed I've slept in too. We checked out early and went to a hotel.

Great hostel right in the middle of the city. Each bed had a massive locker that I could fit my whole 70L backpack into. Wifi worked well plus there were computers too. Both the walking tour and pubcrawl were heaps of fun.

Definitely a party hostel which is great if you're looking for that, not as great if you're not and your window faces the common area - which doesn't seem to have a closing time. Was in a 4 bed ensuite and the room was really nice - big, tons of space and closets! Proper, big bathroom with a full bathtub! Though the room wasn't cleaned everyday. Have to pay 5€ to turn on AC in your room! Hostel dinner options were nice, location was great, and free walking tour (with Brian) was really great!

If you're looking for a party, this is the place for you. There is noise at all hours of the night. The bunk beds were too high and they should have assigned beds, which they don't. Also, they charge 5 euros for AC in the room, which is weird. Overall, it was ok. The location was the best part and staff is friendly enough. If you don't plan on sleeping much, then this is a good place for you. Me, who likes sleep, probably wouldn't stay again. But I'd recommended it.

it can be really noisy at night, and u cannot storw your luggage there for free after checking out. The location is perfect. But u just can't imagine how dirty those cups,bowls are when u want to have breakfast. Disgusting

Dear Dixi, There is always one person caring about the breakfast for everything to remain perfect. It sounds really weird to me this to happen. However, please, we are glad that you let us know when something is not right enough for you in the moment so we can do our best to improve it. Thank you for your review. Regards, Feel hostels City Center

Social hostel offering free sangria and a cheap meal every night. Not to mention the 5 euro litre cocktail buckets ;) The hostel itself is modern and clean with helpful and fun staff.

Smack in the middle of the city centre, big rooms and a nice atmosphere:)

This hostel is in walking distance to most of the attractions. Very nice hostel to stay in.

Thank you Nikcola for you review. We are happy that you enjoyed the city and the hostel. We hope to see you soon back in Málaga. Regards, Feel Hostels City Center

Great common area and friendly staff. Our room had cockroaches in it one of the nights but it was promptly fumigated the next day. Lovely breakfast and fantastic location!

Really nice staff, free sangria to meet the other people staying there, comfy (REAL) beds, clean sheets, and a perfect location by the fun bars / clubs / shopping. Wish I would have booked both nights there. Oasis was my other night's stay, and it was good, but not as safe feeling and staff weren't quite as friendly as the ones at Feel. Feel was quiet and I was able to sleep. though I didn't get in until 5:30 a.m. They politely made sure I was a quiet drunk so others weren't woken. ;)

rude staff (fede) no hot water in the toilettes so i could not wash my hands properly poor atmosphere oasis hostels way much better Shocking beedrooms this hostel is to be avoided

In my opinion this was like living in a hotel, maybe even better! The staff were extremely nice and there was a lot of activity organised for us visitors. The facilities were exceptional and I also got to hone my spanish speaking skills with the staff. A great stay, thanks!

This was an amazing experience. The hostel is right in the center of the city but still less than 15 min walking from the beach. The staff was really welcoming and very friendly (special wink to Fede and Eddie and of course that dear Gregore the Crocodile). The best thing we've done was the pub crawling with Brian (really good atmosphere and cool clubs/pubs) and the free walking tour : there's a lot of funny little stories to learn about the city. I definitely recommend it !

• 26th Jun 2014

Very central and if you like a lot party, then it's great. Staff is very kind. What I didn't like that the music of the hostel is on until 12am. When someone took a shower the whole floor was covered with water. Bunk beds above without side protection. Kitchen was nice and you meet a lot of nice people there.

The only complaint that I have is that the water in the showers constantly shifts between hot and cold. But either than that, everything was fantastic!

Great place to stay! Bathrooms should be a little cleaner.

Nice Hostel! Good infrastructure and value for money, nice atmosphere with great location.

This hostel is an example of a western europe style hostel, the staff organises a lot of activities, the location is the biggest plus of this hostel.

Amazing fun! I was travelling on my own, but the hostel offers a cheap dinner and a free drink so lots of people got together in the bar, so I got chatting to others as soon as I arrived. The staff were great, extremely helpful and fun and they organise lots of activities to see the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5