Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

Overheard an inappropriate comment from a staff member to a guest when I was departing. Bit of a shame as all the other staff were great.

Excellent hostel. Comfortable beds, very clean except in the mornings when everyone finishes destroying the bathrooms. But they keep it clean the rest of the time. Cool area to hang out in the alleyway. Free sangria and a few meals, I believe, although I didn't partake. In a perfect location in the city, located near everything that is open late. The Wi-Fi sucks really badly, hardly works at all in the rooms, and is terrible even sitting right next to router. Definitely need to fix that.

The staff was awesome, always friendly and helpful. Also he locaion was perfect, right in the center and easy to reach. Moreover the atmosphere was great, many young people :)

really nice hostel ! we enjoyed our stay a lot

We had a nice stay at the Feel City Center. The bathroom facilities could have been cleaner, but people were nice and we had a fun time especially at the pub crawl. We also enjoyed the free sangria ;) The location is in the center of Malaga and we had some nice places to eat and drink around.

My stay in Feel Hostels City Center Malaga was wonderful. I arrived at night, and the atmosphere was great! I felt very good!! I loved it!

It was wonderful, thank you for the Hospitality

• 13th Mar 2015

Awesome staff, we even stayed twice, because we liked it so much

the safety was poor, there was a girl in the same room with mine lost her purse. You should pay 2euro if you want to leave your bagage after checked out.

I really enjoyed my stay here! The room was very clean & pretty spacious. The beds were very comfortable! If you are a very light sleeper, you may have a bit of trouble sleeping if you are staying near a window, but this was not an issue for me whatsoever! The staff was helpful & provided maps and suggestions when I asked. It was easy to meet other travelers too. If you are traveling alone, it is definitely a safe place in a great location--extremely close to everything! Had a great stay here!

Great location, great staff. Bathrooms could be cleaner but still above average. Great free walking tour!

I stayed in the 8-bed mixed dorm for a night. It was a good night. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The location couldn't be better. The only gripe I have is the Wifi range - there was good reception only in the lounge area on the ground floor. The receptionists did explain this was due to a technical fault.

My weekend experience was terrific. I loved staying at the Feel Hostel City Center. The staff was nice, friendly and resourceful for tourists. The location was great being close to everything we wanted to see in a short period of time. We enjoyed the services this hostel had to offer such as free walking tours, sangria, homemade dinners, cocktails, luggage storage, wifi, lockers in the bedrooms and a kitchen. We enjoyed the atmosphere and had a great time meeting new people from around the world

• China

The staff were outstanding- very accommodating. The location is perfect as it is surrounded by shopping and various restaurants. The hostel itself was amazing, as it provided you with free tours of Malaga twice a day, and the option of homemade dinners every night for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend!

• 28th Feb 2015

Incredibly friendly staff, great atmosphere in the evening, location couldn't have been better.highly recommended!!

• 28th Feb 2015

A decent hostel in a very good location. Rooms are a bit crammed but beds are comfortable. Free sangria every night was a nice touch. They also did nightly meals but I skipped these given the numerous meal choices right around the corner. Staff were good and always very helpful. Wasn't the greatest place for meeting people, just ok. Would consider staying again if ever in malaga.

I greatly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were incredibly helpful and the location was incredible. Highly recommended.

Great location, good breakfast, you need extra blankets in winter tho! Have stayed here several times and would stay again. ,

Bit quiet in the evening for my liking but then again it was in the low season. Overall a good place to stay...

A good place. It was nice to have a free breakfast and be in the centre of the city. Wifi usually did not work in the room and the hair dryers were broken.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4