Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

The hostel was really clean, central and comfortable. The only issue I had-and I don't know if this is specific to the hostel, or if it was a bad time of year to go to Malaga (late May) was that there seemed to be hardly anybody around. The bar was always empty, there were always spare beds in my dorm, etc. Affected my experience as i was travelling alone, but the hostel itself was really good.

I get my money worth.

Very good, not an especially large outdoor social area- probably lack of space owing to central location.

Really amazing experience, only complaint was there was never soap in the second floor bathrooms.

• 15th May 2015

Nice hostel so so in the center perfect some times a bit noisy but only on the weekends 👍

This hostel is perfectly situated in the city centre near the sights of Malaga. The dorms are modern and comfortable with excellent bathrooms. The hostel has a bar and organised lots of activities. Thanks for an enjoyable stay.

The location of this hostel is absolutely perfect; right in the heart of Malaga, nearby the shopping district, the port, and the Alcazaba, so it's very easy to retire to the hostel during the afternoons if it gets too hot. My main complaint is that it was a struggle to get WiFI to work while in the room, and the shared areas weren't all that clean. The bathrooms didn't seem like they were cleaned once a day, and I did also see a cockroach in one of them.

• 13th May 2015

Although the staff was very nice, the place wasn't so clean. We saw multiple cockroaches, and the doors were very loud and squeaky. I understand it's an old place, but it needs some updating.

Location is excellent but it wasn't very tidy and the people hanging around weren't particularly nice.

It's right smack in the heart of the city of Malaga! Close to everything and staffs are friendly and helpful. :D

The hostel is a little bit spread out so it can be hard to meet people since everyone is spread out. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms, only in the lobby. I didn't get hot water when I showered.

Nice hostel but very noisy. If you want a party place then this is the place for you.Booked a double room and it didn't even have a window. Was expecting more from breakfast.

Cool staff, attended to my needs in the best way they could. I slept like a baby :-) The free walking tour (led by Brian) was awesome and educational! Great sangria!

A really fantastic hostel right in the heart of Malaga. The location is the best possible, the hostel is clean, the staff helpful and everything else is great. Just the Music played in the lounge should be changed :D Would definitely recommend staying there!

This was such a great hostel! The beds were extremely comfortable and the staff were all so nice and fun! The atmosphere was amazingly friendly. Great place to go alone and with friends! I would go again if I had the chance.

A very central and andalus style place within 15 min on foot from the railway to Airport. Excellent staff, very good value for Money. Highly recommended.

Good hostel but very noisy because of the bar downstairs. There is an open space in the middle of the building so the noise carries up to all floors. It took ages to check in but that was partly because there was a new guy on reception. However, the other guy was on the phone while I waited. Breakfast is extra, towels cost extra, leaving luggage is extra and check in is not until 2pm (although you can leave your bags for free). Clean, but the bathrooms on my floor were really crowded.

Don't be in a rush to check in or out, took forever to do both. Beds were comfortable but there isn't any railing around to stop you from falling out the top bunk.Lift didn't work when I was there. Shared bathrooms terrible, shower doors don't lock, no where to put clothes, no privacy. Wifi ONLY works on ground floor next to reception. Entire place is invaded with mosquitos! It wouldn't kill then to invest in some repellent spray. Location is great.

Feels Hostel was in a perfect location, within walking distance of anything that we wanted to do in Malaga. Clean, nice facilities, and very comfy beds. The staff was very friendly in every encounter and were very willing to help with anything that we needed. The hostel seemed a little empty when we stayed, so maybe it was just the night we chose. Made it a little harder to meet people, but still plenty of opportunity!

A good, solid hostel right in the centre of Malaga. Seemed a bit quiet though and I had a 6 bed dorm to myself for both nights pretty much. Probably just the days / time of year. The breakfast was a nice touch. Staff very helpful whenever needed.

• 13th Apr 2015