Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

Very disappointing hostel. It was really dirty. We were there during 4 nights and there was no soap in the bathrooms at our floor during all this time even if we told the people at the reception to put some EVERY DAY.The cleaning lady came in our room and while cleaning touched at all of our stuff by putting everything that was on our bed in any backpack that she found. It was really intruding and it took us 30 minutes to find our stuff. We had to pay the breakfast even if we didn't ask for it.

This hostel was dirty with poor bathroom facilities. One toilet for women per floor with toilet paper roll on the floor and no handsoap. Use of the showers completely flooded the whole bathroom floor which then turned muddy.

nothing special regarding its facilities and the room was a bit uncomfortable, but Its a party hostel, offering activities like games and "free" tours and also night crowls, so highly recommended for those desperate for crazy partying, for the rest maybe not the best idea

Perfect hostel in a nice city. As a solo traveler, this hostel was ideal. There was always something fun going on at this hostel and the staff did a great job.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Andorra

Great place to stay. Excellent location clean rooms and great staff.

• 16th Jun 2015

Hostel is very nice & cosy. Location is perfect, in the center of the town . Easy to move around the whole town! Staff is great, very helpful and like friends. If you are traveling alone, you will always find company because this hostel is like a commune. Full of young travellers to get to know. So you don't really have to go anywhere, you can hang out here and make friends. If you want to be by yourself, it's also possible. Sun terrace is amazing! I could move here!

• 11th Jun 2015

Staff was welcoming and extremely helpful! The free bar crawl was tons of fun! The facility was clean and secure. It was overall a great environment, close to all malaga major attractions. I would definitely stay here again.

• 10th Jun 2015

This hostel was a bit of a disappointment, the location was great but the atmosphere was lacking and the showers rarely had hot or even warm water.

The hostel was well located and the premises were really nice. Cleanliness, specially of the bathrooms, could be improved. Staff was friendly and ready to help. There are lockers were to put your bag but they had run out of locks, so I would suggest bringing your own.

My bed sheets we covered in crumbs and pubic hair. However, because most of the staff are stoned hippies, there is no one around that you could take a complaint too. I also had a towel and jacket stolen, which was not the hostels fault but obviously left a bad memory of the place for me.

• 6th Jun 2015

excellent hostel! confy bed and spacious rooms. Nice and sunny terrace and big commun areas. plus the staff is ace. Some of them even showed us aorund town by day and took us to the party at night!

• 5th Jun 2015

amazing hostel. had an excellent stay. it´s in a great part of town. only positive things to say about my stay.

• 4th Jun 2015

Amazing hostel and very warm culture and people. Their free walking tours are really nice. The guide was brilliant and very informative. Also dinners and food arrangements at the place are good. Don't forget to take your city visiting rips from the hostel guys. They are the best people to explain and guide you to which tours to take and what to avoid. The private rooms are small but cozy. Wifi is spotty but works fine for large period of time. Bathrooms are really clean and well maintained. Good

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Amazing Hostel!, great staff, many thanks to all. I will come back

• 2nd Jun 2015

Great friendly and helpful staff. There is an awesome positive communal atmosphere here with group dinners and activities. I highly recommend staying here if you are looking for friendly faces and good times. Unfortunately we stayed only for one night. I wish we could have stayed longer. My only gripe was that the walls were too thin and our neighbours too loud so we didn't sleep until past midnight. I highly recommend this place to backpackers.

• 2nd Jun 2015

We were 4 girls staying at this hostel. Although the location was central, the rooms were awful. We had bedbug infested beds (all four of us). When we went to the reception, they were fully aware that this is an issue within the hostel. This means that they still accepted reservations knowing full well that the beds were infested. There were a new set of people staying in our room the following night. I was not fully reimbursed (since the exchange rate had varied by .15 by the morning). AWFUL

• 2nd Jun 2015

Nice hostel, the staff was very friendly and it was very well located. The down side is that there is a lot of noise and the rooms are small and dark.

Loved this place! The room was clean and spacious. Cool TV and game room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would totally recommend this place to anyone :-)

• 27th May 2015
  • Austria

Great hostel! The beds were AMAZING!!! Like no other I've ever slept on in a hostel - I swear it was. Tempur pedic! The breakfast was really great too! The only downfall was that there was a bar downstairs and the groups of drunk people could be heard so loudly and clearly from right below since the tables were outside. Other than that -- great experience!

The hostel was really clean, central and comfortable. The only issue I had-and I don't know if this is specific to the hostel, or if it was a bad time of year to go to Malaga (late May) was that there seemed to be hardly anybody around. The bar was always empty, there were always spare beds in my dorm, etc. Affected my experience as i was travelling alone, but the hostel itself was really good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5