Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

Great hostel, great location and amazing staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Very loud but very Central. Not a youth hostel, lots of older people.

Very nice and authentic area of town with plenty of nice restaurants and bars. Just in the centre but not too busy, nice common areas, really friendly staff. My time there was awesome, thanks!

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Luxembourg

Good enough hostel, not much else to add from what the others have said. Great location, decent rooms, everything was cleaned. Atmosphere lacking but may have just been when I was there? Only one night. Would return.

Nice staff, great location (close to larios street, right in the citycenter); extremely clean and great price!We will be back for sure...

Feel hostels was a very interesting hostel to stay at. It has good reviews which are probably unwarranted. The hostel itself wasn't very clean, the staff not very helpful and the atmosphere in the place was non-existent. One of the biggest concerns i had about the hostel was the vagrants living in the dorms. A lot of the street performers from Malaga seem to have made Feel Hostel their home which really makes you feel very uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anybody.

A few creepy/strange men are around, but leave you be. The amazing location makes up for the mandatory breakfast and other shortcomings. Overall, I would definitely recommend and would return to stay again.

We had some insects in our beds, not too many and not too nasty ones but we were a bit grossed out. I told the receptionist and she said there is a problem with insects and they clean the matresses every week but still they need to solve this ...

Great hostel would recommend.

I had a nice group of girls in my room so the stay was very good.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Hostel location is great, very secure keycarded entry, cameras etc, air con in the room, ensuite bathroom. Reaonable bar but terribly slow service, good mohitos, cold beer. Chillout lounge ok with pcs, decent sized kitchen and bike hire available, not much atmosphere, 3 people in my dorm never left it or said anything, breakfast usual hostek fair, but real orange juice which is awesome. Coffee is rank however. Free sangria st 9pm every day. Cleaned daily, but badly. I met good ppl here!

Hard to find in the first try, because the "street" where Feel Hostel is located is a tiny side alcove. Even the locals do not know it by street name. Actually a convenient location near the cathedral.

Great location, right in the centre of Malaga. However, the kitchen whilst spacious was always dirty and the hostel really lacks a large common area for you to meet other travellers in.

Paolo cula

Great place, has it's own bar with lots of cheap cocktails. Each room has it's own draw that holds all of your luggage! Right in the centre of the town.

Horrified at being woken up at 2am with a drunken old Spanish man in our dorm He was deposited onto someones bunk and he then kept wondering around the dorm stumbling about and snoring like a walrus the whole night .

We were sharing a room with people who seemed to live there... And who didn't seem to get the idea that people might be sleeping at 3am. Loud music goes on until very late and some of the people hanging around are pretty odd. That said the hostel itself was fine. Decent kitchen, perfect location, wifi downstairs, lockers...

Great location but a little noisy. Clean bathroom and have hair dryer. Like the free walking tour !! And they also had a free sangria time ! Had a good time here.

It was a great experience being in ghe heart of marvelous Granada .. dont miss it and stay in Feel hostel located in in the heart of old.town. animation full of life arroynd . staff fantastic and friendly. better than being lonely in a hotel..i recomande it..obviously .

• 10th Aug 2014

Feel is a very weird place. I didnt feel comfortable. There are old creepy men that possibly live there that make the atmosphere feel very violating. Our room was never cleaned and had some weird guy in our room (who lived at the hostel) that sold roses, so there was leaves and dirt all over the floor. The staff arent very helpful and treat you like an idiot for asking questions. All in all, I wouldn't go back even if you paid me

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4