Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

A good place. It was nice to have a free breakfast and be in the centre of the city. Wifi usually did not work in the room and the hair dryers were broken.

Really good hostel

No warm water in the shower. Tried to take a shower twice, but the water was too cold. I left the warm water on for a couple of minutes to see if it would get warmer, but it didn't. When I talked to the staff about this, the (very rude) man at the reception simply told me it was impossible, but my roommate had the same problem.

Great stay here. Rooms were clean snd staff was friendly. My only complaint would be that, if yoy're visiting during colder months, you're going to be cold. There wasnt any heating in the rooms, so i was freezing. In the summer months im sure its grest though!

• 12th Feb 2015

Great hostel- perfect location, friendly and well informed staff and lots of activities to do both during the day and in the evening

Excellent location, nice staff

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Nice hostel directly in the center of Malaga. Friendly and helpful staff. Free Sangria in the evening. Well equipped kitchen. Mattresses are quite worn and should be replaced soon. Facilites were clean but in my room was a lot of dust.

Great position, very nice and friendly staff and free sangria at night will make your stay in Malaga very enjoyable. The kitchen is big and if you don't feel like cooking they make dinner! Even if I've been there in winter, the athmosphere is good and the dorm was not cold! A nice thing I've noticed, at my arrival my name was written on a welcoming board located at the hostel entrance, very sweet!

Hostel was ok, however, expensive for the city and the quaity if the rooms and bathrooms which inculded cold showers! sorry guys, feelhostels definitly has room for improvement.

• 29th Jan 2015

The staff was really cool and helpful. Wifi doesn't really work in the rooms. We got a twin room and the sheets had gross splotches and stains on them when we got there but the staff gave us new sheets when we told them about it. Great location, right in the center of the old town area. There are great restaurants everywhere. Lots of old people staying here. Not really a typical hostel culture. Facilities were pretty substandard. Some one vomited all over the mens bathroom rendered it unusable.

Room too small without window and AC cost 5 euros per day. You have to pay extra for everything! Wifi in room 1 euro per day, air conditioning 5 euros, the breakfast is obligatory to pay 1.5 euros and is only tea coffea and break! No atmosphere at all, the staff dont try to create an atmosphere for the guests! Location good. Computers doesnt work and wifi free only in common areas! If i come back to malaga I will try another one. Finally, no blankets for my bed and in winter! Think twice!

I liked the 2 large 1liter cocktails for 10euros and dinner for free.

The reason I chose this hostel is because I had to do some work on a PC and they have 5 of them. However, on my arrival on Friday they all had issues with internet and on my leaving on Tuesday it still was not fixed. They did however allow me to go and use their PCs in the Soho hostel. The breakfast is provided, the usual toast, jam, drink and cereal. Kitchen and plates and cutlery were a bit dirty, other than that a great place to stay especially in summer when it is full of people.

I liked Feel Hostel - breakfast included was nice as was the Sangria and food if needed in the evenings. My only quibble was that it was really quite cold at the time I was there and there is no heating in the rooms. But the staff were really lovely and I enjoyed the walking tour.

Feel City Center is a big hostel, good for meeting other travelers. It was cold in the rooms, though apparently it was due to a fluke in the weather. Usually Malaga doesn't get cold enough for radiators and heaters, which is why they don't have them. Also, if you need quiet to sleep, bring earplugs! On top of the common area, there is also a lot of noise that comes in from the street all night long.

Great time. The hostel is very close to nightlife and the major sites. Really nice that the lockers were big enough to hold my entire backpack instead of just my "valuables". Breakfast was cereal and toast. Always seemed to have something to do. Large clean bathrooms. Keycard access highly recommend.

Everything fantastic apart from the coldness of the room. Take layers to sleep in! Everything else was really really well done.

Really nice hostel! Can be cold in January (reception has extra blankets) but everything else was excellent- very clean, free sangria that helps folks socialize, perfect location. Walking tour was also great from this hostel- I've done many of them, but our guide Brian was in the top 10% I'd say.

Very good atmosphere! Nice touch with the hand written welcome message on the chalk board at the entrance, we felt very welcome. The only, minor complaint is that the wifi was unstable. Other than that, perfect budget choice for staying in Malaga. I will surely return.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

If you want a good nights sleep, ask for a dorm that does not overlook the outside passageway. People talk there till 3am.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4