Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

Good hostel but very noisy because of the bar downstairs. There is an open space in the middle of the building so the noise carries up to all floors. It took ages to check in but that was partly because there was a new guy on reception. However, the other guy was on the phone while I waited. Breakfast is extra, towels cost extra, leaving luggage is extra and check in is not until 2pm (although you can leave your bags for free). Clean, but the bathrooms on my floor were really crowded.

Don't be in a rush to check in or out, took forever to do both. Beds were comfortable but there isn't any railing around to stop you from falling out the top bunk.Lift didn't work when I was there. Shared bathrooms terrible, shower doors don't lock, no where to put clothes, no privacy. Wifi ONLY works on ground floor next to reception. Entire place is invaded with mosquitos! It wouldn't kill then to invest in some repellent spray. Location is great.

Feels Hostel was in a perfect location, within walking distance of anything that we wanted to do in Malaga. Clean, nice facilities, and very comfy beds. The staff was very friendly in every encounter and were very willing to help with anything that we needed. The hostel seemed a little empty when we stayed, so maybe it was just the night we chose. Made it a little harder to meet people, but still plenty of opportunity!

A good, solid hostel right in the centre of Malaga. Seemed a bit quiet though and I had a 6 bed dorm to myself for both nights pretty much. Probably just the days / time of year. The breakfast was a nice touch. Staff very helpful whenever needed.

• 13th Apr 2015

Great value for money, good sized room. Small shower and tower facilities. Wifi was terrible/non existant

This hostel had a superb location - just a few moments away from the cathedral. This made it an ideal location for sightseeing and for joining the free walking tour. The staff, although a little inexperienced, were very friendly and helpful. It has all the amenities you would need, although there was an inconsistent supply of soap in the bathrooms! Breakfast was good value, for only €1.50. All in all, a really great hostel.

A few of the bathroom facilities were broken or messy. A bit short staffed at reception, didn't have time to show us round. Good breakfast and activities though. Great atmosphere and right in the centre of town close to all the sites

The hostel was pretty good overall. Checking in took way too long and we were eager to go out and explore so that was a bit frustrating. My bed sheets had not been changed due to the staff not noticing that the previous person hadn't removed them, so that again delayed our time. Overall though it was a decent hostel- expensive probably because we were there during Semana Santa but the location is great as is the atmosphere.

The big plus of this hostel is its good location in the center. But: An unpleasant surprise was that the price was higher than indicated on the booking websites, because one has to pay for breakfast, but it doesn't say anywhere beforehand. The breakfast is really unspectacular and I would have prefered having the choice between breakfast included or not. Instead, towels cost an extra fee. The sanitary area wasn't the best either, e.g. no toilet paper. >> very average hostel; price too high.

Great group of people, the staff!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Awesome location, in a great city. Terrible internet, but that is kind of a blessing in disguise in the end!

A good hostel with a great location!

Everything was fine. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Nice hostel with great location, right in the middle of the city, easy to go everywhere by foot. The bed was confortable, with eletricity plugs on it, Shower were also good. The downside is that the internet is just terrible, did not work at all when I was there and that they charge for everything, from printing yout boarding ticket to leaving your luggage after check-out, which is not common in the hostels I've been in Spain/Portugal. Would recommend.

By far, my best hostel experience! The staff were so so friendly and took the time to speak to help us practice our Spanish. The location was right in the middle of everything (which made it a little loud out night, but not bad). The decorations were super cute- with a large Picasso on the wall. The hostel offered various activities at night, including all you can drink free Sangria. Super cute! Super great!

I only got to stay for one night but I wish I could have stayed longer! The facilities were great and the location was perfect for walking everywhere. Thank you for a great stay!

Overheard an inappropriate comment from a staff member to a guest when I was departing. Bit of a shame as all the other staff were great.

Kitchen was not very equipped and dirty, no washing up liquid to wash the dishes also for that matter no soap in any bathrooms to wash your hands after you have been to the toilet. Also to add one night shift staff member was very rude to me and started calling me names.

Excellent hostel. Comfortable beds, very clean except in the mornings when everyone finishes destroying the bathrooms. But they keep it clean the rest of the time. Cool area to hang out in the alleyway. Free sangria and a few meals, I believe, although I didn't partake. In a perfect location in the city, located near everything that is open late. The Wi-Fi sucks really badly, hardly works at all in the rooms, and is terrible even sitting right next to router. Definitely need to fix that.

The hostel, the location, the staff and the guests were all amazing. Really friendly and helpful! Good jokes were had, stories were shared, short hours were slept and new friends were made. thanks for all!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5