Feel Hostels City Center Reviews

Calle Concejal Agustin Moreno 1, Malaga, Spain

A few creepy/strange men are around, but leave you be. The amazing location makes up for the mandatory breakfast and other shortcomings. Overall, I would definitely recommend and would return to stay again.

We had some insects in our beds, not too many and not too nasty ones but we were a bit grossed out. I told the receptionist and she said there is a problem with insects and they clean the matresses every week but still they need to solve this ...

Great hostel would recommend.

I had a nice group of girls in my room so the stay was very good.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Hostel location is great, very secure keycarded entry, cameras etc, air con in the room, ensuite bathroom. Reaonable bar but terribly slow service, good mohitos, cold beer. Chillout lounge ok with pcs, decent sized kitchen and bike hire available, not much atmosphere, 3 people in my dorm never left it or said anything, breakfast usual hostek fair, but real orange juice which is awesome. Coffee is rank however. Free sangria st 9pm every day. Cleaned daily, but badly. I met good ppl here!

Hard to find in the first try, because the "street" where Feel Hostel is located is a tiny side alcove. Even the locals do not know it by street name. Actually a convenient location near the cathedral.

Paolo cula

Horrified at being woken up at 2am with a drunken old Spanish man in our dorm He was deposited onto someones bunk and he then kept wondering around the dorm stumbling about and snoring like a walrus the whole night .

We were sharing a room with people who seemed to live there... And who didn't seem to get the idea that people might be sleeping at 3am. Loud music goes on until very late and some of the people hanging around are pretty odd. That said the hostel itself was fine. Decent kitchen, perfect location, wifi downstairs, lockers...

Great location but a little noisy. Clean bathroom and have hair dryer. Like the free walking tour !! And they also had a free sangria time ! Had a good time here.

It was a great experience being in ghe heart of marvelous Granada .. dont miss it and stay in Feel hostel located in in the heart of old.town. animation full of life arroynd . staff fantastic and friendly. better than being lonely in a hotel..i recomande it..obviously .

• 10th Aug 2014

Feel is a very weird place. I didnt feel comfortable. There are old creepy men that possibly live there that make the atmosphere feel very violating. Our room was never cleaned and had some weird guy in our room (who lived at the hostel) that sold roses, so there was leaves and dirt all over the floor. The staff arent very helpful and treat you like an idiot for asking questions. All in all, I wouldn't go back even if you paid me

Very nice and well located hostal... The staff is excellent and people so friendly... I enjoyed my stay at feel hostal and recommand it to people...

The hostels location is great. Staff could be more helpfull according to me and there are some fuzzy costs (for example for the breakfast and you must pay a deposit to get the key). Had an ok stay here, not bad and not great either.

Dear guest, We always look for the security of our guest. That is why we provide free locks and secure electronic keys to all of our guest. For everyone to remember to return these back we gently ask for a deposit which is fully refundable on check-out. We are happy that you liked our hostel and its location. Thank you for your review. Feel Hostels City Center

Decent location, directly in the city center. Huge lockers, clean (I have seen cleaner hostels though). Free guided tours are being offered in Malaga (not by the hostel though), take at least one of them. My room had a very tiny window. AC was not included, costs 5€ extra per night. For some reason they did not charge me when I left. People are nice, pub crawls are being offered for 10€. The discounts you get even out the price. Malaga does not seem to be the best city for partying though

This was a fun filled hostel and it was nice that you were greeted by new folk when you entered the hostel.

Nice hostel, good location! 15min walk to the beach and restaurants and bars are all around. The breakfast was good but it would be nice if it finished later than 10am. Air con is a must in summer but it comes at an extra cost.

the location of this hostel is perfect!! in the middle of the center. the rooms and the hostel are clean and comfortable. But you have to pay extra for a lot of things which i didn't like. for example 5euro a day for airco in your room or 2 euro to store your luggage, i think this should be part of the service from the hostel.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The hostel has a great location in the heart of the fun of Malaga in the city. The walk to the beach is a good 10-15 minute commitment, but once you arrive it is awesome! Great sand, great scenery and great water! I can't eat gluten or lactose, so hostel breakfast are impossible for me, but at check in that was not negotiation. So basically, I had to pay 6 euros for food I couldn't eat!!!!!

They made us pay extra money (that wasn't expected in our reservation) for obligatory breakfast that we didn't want. That was 1,5€ per person per day...not much...but we didn't want it, we didn't have contracted it, but they made us pay. Shower towels must be paid...2€ each No soap or hand towels in private bathrooms. To check out they make you collect your bed sheets and carry them to reception! Bad beds.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6