Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

9.0
Superb 2665 Total Reviews

• Japan, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2017

Staff are friendly and helpful.

• dasa_cizerl9342
  • Slovenia, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

It's a nice hostel, good value for money, very good location, breakfast for 2 euro is a also a good idea. Our only problem was with hot water, we had to change floors to shower with it.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2017

A great hostel located in the heart of Málaga. Great facilities, helpful staff and laid back atmosphere!

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2017

Amazing staff

• Australia, Female, 41+
21st Apr 2017

Happy inviting atmosphere staff super freindly.. close to all tourist attractions, left like a home away from home.. Sangria happy hour was cool. Easy to locate as well .. look for the red feet on the flashing sign. Internet and computer access fabulous, breakfast was simple toast and cereal, tea and coffee. Laundry facilities good. They ask for a deposit for the room key and is returning need to you when you bring your bed sheets and keep to reception upon check out.

17th Apr 2017

I was so happy with my stay here. I booked a last minute room in Malaga when my flight got in at 11pm. I just needed a place to stay for the night before taking an early morning bus to Sevilla. When I checked in the receptionist asked me how I was. After 36 hours of traveling I told him I was tired. He checked me in, handed me my key card and told me he gave me a room to myself so that I could sleep. It was a very kind thing to do and allowed me to unwind for a bit and wake up early.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

Nice place and nice people. The dorms are always clean and the staff is really open and always ready to answer our questions. Nice atmosphere, the terrace at the top is a real added value (too bad it closes at 23:30). We had a great time there.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

A nice place with great staff! Special thanks to Pedro and Vito. They go the extra mile. See you next time.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Everyone that works here seems to love what they do. The staff made the stay amazing Clean comfortable beds Great location Good price

• Jamesfernz
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Pretty good overall, really great location and staff. 10 person dorm, and the security access was with a pass card. Large wooden storage boxes underneath the beds (bunk style) that offered plenty of room, and decent enough security. The single washroom (for 10 people) was ventilated well, however there was a lot of moisture all over the floor due to poor isolation of the shower, and poor drainage. There was also not a lot of room to keep things while washing up. My bunk did not have a curtain.