Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

I have been to a lot of hostels, but this one is definitly the best one i've ever been to. Upon my arrival, the staff have been awesome, gave me a free map of the city and told me the places to go see (some of them weren't even in my guide and I thank them them for recommanding me good spots!) The rooms are clean, the bathrooms really clean and the shower are perfect. Seriously, do not book anywhere else. Huge kitchen up in the common area! Pub Crawls every night and sangria for pre-drink!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Austria

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel very much. The Staff was friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to help us with several things; and even gave us some sangria on the house when we missed Free sangria hour by 5 minutes. Great location, 5 minutes walking to restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. About 15-20 minutes walk to the beach but a nice walk indeed. Liked the music playing every night. Only complaint was the Wifi didn't work consistently throughout our stay.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!! So beautiful, everything was very nice and clean. Has a very open, spacious feel and the hostel itself is gorgeous. Felt much classier than your average hostel.

My first two nights here were great, as we were booked in an ensuite room which was very large with big windows. Sharing a bathroom with 8 people was a bit tough, but manageable. Unfortunately our last night the staff moved us to a shared non-ensuite room (though we had reserved our ensuite room), though. The room was stuffy with no open windows, hot in spite of the AC, and the shared bathrooms were horrible. One had no hot water and the other had a broken shower head. I wouldn't stay here again

It was the second time that I've been there and it was as well as I remember.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Pretty new, friendly hostel with extensive common areas and a well-equipped kitchen. You can also get a pretty cheap dinner with drink deals in the evenings. Wifi reception is meant to extend to the entire hostel, but I couldn't pick it up in my dorm (though will admit my phone's wifi reception is terrible)

You're beds in the dorm need to be reconsidered. As a civil engineer, I was quite concerned that they would collapse due to the lateral movement. The lateral movement also made them very loud.

Slow staff and boring breakfast. But fine for a place to just sleep for a night . Would not recommend, but would mention if people just needed a bed for the night.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Thanks for your review, and I apologize. We always aim to give fast and quality service and you leave our hostel happy. Your review will help us to improve Maria Manager

Air conditioning didn't work, shower head didn't work and there was no hot water, my room on the first floor room number one only opened sometimes and I would have to wake my roommates up in the middle of the night to let me in. Did not like this hostel.

The guys at the reception worked hard to make sure we all feel good. Hostel is strategically well located near centre, metro station, and beach, though the street is not the nicest. Clean, spacious rooms, good facilities. Definitely recommended!

Thank a lot! We hope see you soon again in our hostel! Maria Manager

I stayed one night. Very nice staff and very close to the estación de tren and buses. Also close to the beach and Porto. Not complete party hostel. Perfect for me.

I would definitely recommend this hostel for the location alone - it was about three blocks from the main park and perfect for the historical locations and nightlife. The downstairs area was lively and loud in the afternoons and evenings, but the sound doesn't reach the rooms. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the rooms clean. The beds were SO comfortable. I stayed in 4 different hostels in Andalucia, and this was my favorite of all.

One of the top hostels I've been to! It is really trendy and hip. Very good people in their 20's

The rooms were nice and spacious and the washrooms were clean and maintained.

Good-cheap place in the center of Malaga. We will be back ¡¡¡

• Bahamas

Awesome hostel. Staff super friendly and fun. It's a great location, citycenter so everywhere you might want to visit is roughly a 10 min walk. Would definitely stay there again :)

• Denmark

the hostel locates in a very convenient place. 2 min walk from the train/bus. It is very clean and the staff are always friendly to help. Strongly recommend to those who want to explore Malaga.

• 26th Jun 2014

This is kind of a "messy hostel" those you would book if you are looking for booze and flirts with people from far away countries, who you will never see again. :-) Position is good, the hostel itself is a bit messy, I did not have the impression they have under control what is really going on in the rooms. The beds are not the best and were squeaking. The rooms have BIG lockers. Bathrooms were new and clean. Staff is really friendly and helpful.

Great hostel providing awesome cheap cocktails in the evening. The only problem I had was there was often very little (or none) hot water in the showers.

I really enjoyed this hostel. Malaga is not the most exciting city in Spain but this hostel makes the experience fun, lots drink and food offers to get everyone down stairs together, plus the staff were friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7