Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Too bad I only stayed here for one night, I so love this place. I couldn't believe it's a hostel. It such a nice place to stay and Maria was so friendly and very helpful. I will be back, for sure. Highly recommended when you're in Malaga. Thanks guys! See you again, soon! C",)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Fantastic staff, comfy beds, rooms with lockers that work with your room key (very nice). The whole place was very clean and had excellent facilities.There's a good atmosphere if you want to spend some time in the hostel and it's also within walking distance to all of the major sites of Malaga. HIGHLY recommend!!!

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Wouldn't recommend this Hostel. The shower wasn't clean at all and it smelt really bad in the floor. There were no towels in the kitchen and just a few things to use. But the stuff was very friendly. The pubcrawl with Brian was really funny.

I am Rating this hostel average to good, as I absolutely liked the whole hostel and the People in there. However my second night was not the best as whenever I woke up I found a black beetle sitting around 10 cm away from my nose on my pillow. Like i said I really liked the Hostel but that is of course a absolute NO GO

Highly recommend this hostel, is in a great location, walkable to most places.- particularly the group dinners organised by adriana, awesome fun and a great way to meet people!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

The atmosphere here was so amazing. All of the staff spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. One employee even drew a map for us to a restaurant he recommended. The bathroom in the room was great! Just be sure to bring your own towel.

• 5th Nov 2014

Nice hostel. nice and clean and good location. close to the Centre of the city ten minute walk to the beach

Great place the staff are very friendly they really make the place one of the best hostels ive ever stayed in. The cook a meal everynight of the week which is a great way to bring people together and it usually end with drinks with the new friends you´ve made

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Chile

I really enjoyed my trip to Malaga and the Feel Soho Hostel was an excellent base as a solo traveller.

• 31st Oct 2014

Great staff, so clean, and my visit would not have been nearly as epic if I had stayed anywhere else! Thank you!

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

The price of this hostel is very strange. If you book just oneday before, it's cheaper than 3 week ago! badly! don't like this

It's a good hostel and the staff is friendly. However, not all staff-members are equally helpfull, so make sure you ask the right ones for suggestions and help. The free walking tour (with the red-hair-American) is really good and interesting. We definitely recommend you to join his tour!

I loved this place, it has a cool atmosphere with a cultural themed decoration, everything is clean, the staff is great and you can go to some bars at night with the staff and the other guests for free (only paying what you consume). It is a great way to make friends from different countries. What I didn't like too much are the bathrooms,some of them are small but cleaned everyday even though I'm absolutely looking forward to visit Malaga and stay there.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

This hostel was perfect when we first arrived to Malaga. The staff and other guest were very extremely helpful with advice. The lockers are big and the room door had pass card was very nice, and the entire stay felt very secure. The nightly pub crawls were great, got to meet a lot of good people. The other amenities were very nice and evethying is well kept. Love the graffiti decoration of the walls...Thank you...

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Gibraltar

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.The staff makes a huge effort to get people to meet each other, which is helpful while traveling alone. I recommend going on the bar crawls and participating in sangria or paella night. In addition, each person has a huge locker for storage and the bathrooms are clean. The bathrooms are shared, but I never had an issue with having time to shower or use the toilet.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Super friendly staff, 2 mini marts nearby, close to everything- excellent stay

• 23rd Oct 2014

SImply: that's what a hostel should be like. Close to perfection!

Don't go! I slept in a bed with bed bugs, told the staff, and they didn't even change the sheets or advise me what to do to get rid of them. Very unprofessional and bed bugs are disgusting!

This was, hands down, the best hotel that I stayed at during my one month Eurotrip. The location is fantastic, but it is really the hostel itself that makes it so incredible. It is a very nice and clean building. The staff is amazing and super helpful with guiding you for touristy attractions, fun nightlife opportunities, or anything else you can think of! They also do laundry for about 7 Euros, pretty amazing! I have already recommended Soho to friends!

• 19th Oct 2014

This place is a great place for meeting people. It has a really communal environment that gets everyone around together. Every night the staff or another travel will cook dinner for anyone who wants it and you just chip in what you think its worth. The staff here will go out of their way to make sure all your needs are meet. They also have great connections at all the clubs so you practically walk into any one you want without lining up :) Loved this place.

• 19th Oct 2014