Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

We arrived at the hostel at about 10:30 or 11 am. At that time our room wasn't ready yet, they told us we could check in by 1:30 pm. No big problem, we could leave our luggage and went to the beach, the old city,... We came back at 4 pm at the room still wasn't ready. They just started cleaning after we came back in to check in. The room itself was fine. Clean and spacey. Bathroom fine as well.

Prefect stay! Lovely staff,clean, good location !

I was very tired when I landed in Malaga and didn't realise there were 2 hostels with the same name! If i had checked the confirmation email it would have given me the correct address but instead I wandered too far by relying on Google maps. Perhaps it is worth adding a note to the booking that there is another but I do take full responsibility! The hostel was clean and the beds were comfy, the streets were a bit noisy as the window was open but for the price I had a good night's sleep.

If you're looking for a party hostel - this is the place to be.hostel is quite loud,couldn't sleep properly since my dorm led to the street and the staff put always loud music on.rooms were quite tiny, in the bathrooms there's no space to put your towels etc. but for that price... breakfast though was good and everything right around the corner.

• 30th Sep 2015

We stayed in the 4 bed apartment.. Our expirence was good .. The staff needs a special mentioning here they were awesome .. The location is preety central and easily walkable

The stuff is very nice and the atmosphere made me feel like being with friends.

It was a little bit strange. When I came in there was no one at the reception, the staff was outside smoking. So I waited and saw a 'Welcome sign' with all the names of the guests who arrive today, that was very nice. Then my room was not ready so I had to wait for about 2 hours, after a few minutes the receptionist told me, that she has another room for me but it would be more expensive.

The location of this hostel is about a 5-10 minute walk from the centre so not ideal. The rooms are small as to be expected and can get rather hot. The bathrooms were fine and showers were pretty good. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The only real downside was the atmosphere, plus it kind of smelt funny downstairs in reception. All in all a standard hostel experience.

Good wifi, clean rooms, nice bathrooms, great location, friendly staff. Highly recommend

Loved the hostel. Instantly greeted by the friendly staff and handed free sangria (always great after traveling). 24 hour reception was great, cool rooftop area to mingle, and several wifi logins for best quality. Didn't have breakfast, but sounded like it would have been great. Would have loved to stay longer in the cool and comfy rooms they have!

Very nice atmosphere in this nice hostel. Location is a bit noisy and dark. But close to the port area and central station. Thanks for the honest advices from the staff.

Receptionist, Anthony is an amazing person, very friendly and helpful. Room was also looking very good, clean and big. The hostel has really cool atmosphere. Location and breakfast are good as well.

The rooms were nicely furnished and clean, but the bathrooms could have been cleaner. Breakfast was very cheap, but alright. Staff was friendly and spoke well English. I can recommend this hotel!

Had a very nice stay girl at the reception was very friendly and nice, kitchen was very good along with laundry with available space to dry your clothes on the roof terrace and bag storage service & lift for upper floors a great hostel!

Great hostel! Nice staff, very clean, good breakfasts and great atmosphere :) I would recommend it to anyone who wants to spend a nice time in Malaga, it's really worth to stay there :)

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Nice clean rooms with modern beds, good wifi and good common areas to chill and drink. Nice atmosphere in the bar to meet people, however open to the public so you get the occasional creepy old man. Bathrooms could be cleaned a bit better! But overall a cool place to stay!

Social atmosphere. Great location to beach, train/bus, town. Friendly staff. Stayed here last year, happy to have stayed again.

The hostel is in a good location, only 20 mins walk to the beach and all the nice restaurants! There was one guy that worked there, think he's name was pedro or something, he always wears a hat but he was a really good guy! Always friendly, always helpful and even helped to book football tickets on the computer so I could go as it was all in Spanish! The rooms are very very basic, draws under the beds are rubbish and loud, the beds themselves weren't very comfy and no air con during the day.

Great place! The staff is amazing ! There is a very nice terace, you will feel at home there, at least I did !

Be aware not all rooms have air conditioning!! And when it is still 35c in the middle of the night in Malaga this is really important! One small fan for a dorm is not enough Facilities are pretty average, the hostel staff must be volunteers because they are not very helpful in general (or they don't speak English or Spanish) and the vibe is a bit odd, lots of older guests.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4