Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Totally overrated hostel. Breakfast is included but you have to pay more.... is that even make sense? And if you want to leave your bags after check out you also have to pay 3€ more! Not to mention staffs on morning shift that always grumpy. Malaga is big and with all these expense and service I believed there are many choice proved to be better.

What really made this stay awesome for us was Antonio! He was so helpful and friendly. After two months, he's probably the best hostel staff I've experienced.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful which was a huge positive. Heaps of common space to chill out & have a drink. Wifi worked well. Unfortunately, there was no air con in the rooms, which made it impossible to have a good sleep. Several guests were contemplating booking elsewhere in the Middle of the night just to get some relief from the Heat. There are floor fans in the room, but if you're on the top bunk, they do nothing!

Staff were very nice. Good location

Glad to have found Feel Hostels! Great value, close to city center and welcoming knowledgeable staff. Weird neighborhood looked weird which worried me initially but reassured afterwards. A tiny complaint about the bathroom (h staff to come and clean before and after and broken shower head). Clean and trendy rooms but stuffy despite ventilator. Affordable XXL cocktails and meals in the evening as well as free use of computers in a relaxed, cosy atmosphere.

• 13th Jul 2015

I had a great stay! Staff is very friendly and helpful, ready to help with anything :) It is also easy to meet fellow travelers, kitchen is well equipped, there is a lively bar, computers, good wifi, cosy common room. I would definitely go there again, thank you guys ;)

Reception staff is exceptionally nice!!!!

We moved to this hostel for one night from another hostel in Malaga because we had nightmare room mates and we wish we booked this hostel in the first place. Would 100% recommend staying here. There is nothing bad to say about this hostel. The staff are amazing, they are friendly and liked to get to know us and they made great cocktails! We would definitely go back again! It's the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Really nice hostel! Great atmosphere and we were gtiven Sangria on arrival. The guy who checked us in was extremely nice and helpful, and great at giving us advice about where to go in Malaga. The rooms had air conditioning and the bathrooms were clean. Would definitely stay again.

Negative: too much noise and staff not paying attention to it.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Spain

Best Hostel In Malaga, Both Socially And Facilities-Wise. Will Definitely Come Again!

Great people and great environment, I would highly recommend it!!

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Spain

I had a great stay at the feels hostel, free sangria on arrival was great :)) The reception staff were super friendly and location is perfect.

Excellent hostel, staffs could be a little messy but they are very helpful and friendly.

I arrived very early to the hostel, but felt welcome from the minute I stepped through the door. The staff were very helpful and kind and the reception/lounge has a very fun and cool vibe. I was pleasantly surprised by how neatly furnished, clean, and generally light and open the room was. Two extra things I found particularly notable were the included breakfast, which was above and beyond the white toast and juice I normally get at a hostel, and the internet access.

Nice staff very friendly but it seemed that the bathrooms were constantly dirty.

A FEw Problems : -More a Hostel for Party People SLeeping at Night was not easy for me ;) (Street Noise) -Tcheck the money they ask when you arrive at the Hostel. Got an Obligatory Breakfast facturation extra (money back afther reclamation) Other girls in the same room where ask to pay the total amoung without considering the deposit already paid on the HostelWorld. -Positif Point: Friendly Staff,Creatif Ideas like Free Food for Paying Coctails,Noisy but very central Location,...

The hostel was great, the staff super nice, location was good because it was a walking distance from the center, the beach and the bus and train station. Very recomanded.

Rooms were ok, though hard to store luggage in safety boxes as very noisy¬ much space.Wifi was average. The kitchen was always dirty except for Friday morning when it was cleaned,however guest would not clean up after themselves&would just leave everything in the sink with food in it! I ended up washing up about 20 dishes just so we could wash our own,needs to be more enforced that people should clean up after themselves because it was disgusting! Couldn't find clean dishes to eat or cook in

Great offers for drinks and dinner, good facilities and well equipped kitchen! The female dorm under the roof with its terrace was gorgeous!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5