Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

We only stayed for one night and we had a good experience! The staff was friendly and helpful and I felt very safe there. The room we stayed in was small but it was clean and offered us a place to lock our stuff. My only complaint would be that the wifi only worked on the main floor.

• 29th Mar 2015

Hola, dear everyone who works at Feel Hostel Soho Malaga, Soy de Taiwan. My friends and I stayed at the hostel for a night. The room was clean and the bed was comfy, we loved it. I wanna say thanks especially to Pedro, he's such a kind and interesting person. We enjoyed ourselves during the stay.

had a great stay

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Bathroom smelled very bad. Room was dusty and have both of us a cold. Furniture very old and in need of repair. They charge extra to leave your suitcase with them if you are not checked in.

The room we were staying at did not only not have a window, but the air conditioning could also not be controlled properly by ourselves. Those were some of the most uncomfortable nights ever in a hostel!

The staff are absolute angels!

very nice hostel; room was nice and comfortable, near the train station, and thus close to the airport but also the center of the city .Breakfast was quiet limited but enough;

Clean, nice and great value! Our group of 4 stayed in the 4 bed apartment which was perfect. Only complaint is that the hot water only lasted a few minutes in the shower before turning cold.

• 14th Feb 2015

The beds were comfortable but we didnt get a double bed as we had asked. The floor hadn't been cleaned in a couple of days but apart from that everything was clean, The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good value for money.

My friend and I arrived in the evening, and when we paid, we had to pay an extra 1.5 euro each for breakfast which we did not want. The staff was not clear on how to enter the secondary portion to access our rooms, did not tell us there was a lift (although thankfully we found it). We requested two twin beds but found two twins covered by a single comforter. The room was freezing, and the bathroom looked dirty. 2 euro to store the luggage? Location was ok. Would stay anywhere else next time!

• 8th Feb 2015

Very great environment. One of the nicest hostels I've been to but super cheap. It's really close to everything you want to see in the city. There are other hostels around there so a lot of travelers which is nice to see. They also make you breakfast in the morning which is really nice. I would definitely come again

• 5th Feb 2015

I really appreciated the warm welcome, the assistance I received, and the relaxed atmosphere. Thanks!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Armenia

This hostel has a good location and the staff is very helpful. I stayed in an 8 bed room, and the bathroom was cleaner than some pricey hotels I've stayed at. Very cute terrace also. Loved it! I would gladly stay there again if I go to Malaga!!

• 4th Feb 2015

Staff were very friendly and happy to help to make our time there great! Bathrooms were kept very clean. The location was fantastic, only a short walk to the centre or to the beach! However, Beds not comfy and rooms were freezing (winter no heating isn't a good combination!)...Wifi was terrible.

I had an amazing time, sorry for being drunk haha x x

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Really good stay at feel. We will come back this summer ¡¡¡

• 1st Feb 2015

Even though I was traveling by myself, there was no moments that I felt alone! The common areas are amazing to meet new people and everyone is super nice! I was going to stay one night, and ended up staying a week! There's always someone playing guitar and always a lot o people "warming up" to the nights out. They were making cocktails in the hostel and offering to the guests. By the way, thank you for teaching me how to dance salsa! :) Best hostel that I've been, totally amazing!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Croatia

On arrival we were FORCED to pay an additional 1,5€ p.P. per night for that - usually free - toast-and-jam kind of breakfast which we neither wanted nor had!! An additional cost which they hid in their small print! We booked a 4 person room, ending up with a 3 person room and a sofa which one of us had to sleep on! The room smelled funny, like something unhealthy evaporating from furniture. Linen/towels were stained. Since all hostels are in walking distance of everything I suggest another place

• 31st Jan 2015

The hostel was really good. The location is excellent, just a few steps from the Renfe Cercanias, you can reach the airport in 10 minutes. The pier is close and the Larios Street is just 10-15 minutes walking. Definitely considering for it for my next visit to Malaga.

Great stay at Feel Hostel Soho. Although be sure not to confuse it with the Feel Hostel in the center of the city as we did. That being said, it is not far at all from the center, maybe a five minute walk, and we had a very positive experience.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6