Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Nice hostel with good value for money, cheerful staff and a location very close to the train stop to the airport. Some minor repairs (e.g. restrooms on the ground floor) would be nice to have.

A good value hostel, close to centre and beach, and with a great bar and relaxing socializing areas. Bed was really comfortable, nice hot shower. Staff were friendly and helpful. And I would highly recommend one of their drink and meal deals, as I had a lovely meal there. Will come again :-)

I would find it great if you will have also some fruit or vegan dishes, eg for breakfast. It also would be good having something to dry the floor of the bathroom because of having it wet from the shower.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Austria

Very good hostel with amazing staff. I will definitely come back.

Friendliest staff on arrival, made us feel so welcome! Went out of their way to help us out! Mohitos were amazing, great little bar downstairs and the terrace upstairs is really awesome too! Sadly only spent 1 night there but will definitely go back to Malaga and stay at this hostel again!

Thanks to this hostel, my family and I had such a wonderful vacation in Malaga!

This is a nice hostel that give me a great Malaga journey.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Angola

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were all incredibly helpful and the hostel is set up to help mingle everyone staying there.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I've stayed in a ton of hostels and this was by far the best! I met some of the most amazing people here, both staff and guests. The nightly dinners and outings are worth the cost alone! I don't think I'd stay in a fancy 5-star hotel over this place on any visit to Malaga!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

I have been at Feel Hostel in Malaga with my family(2 adults and 2 children)for 2 nights in January. We had a mini apartment with kitchen that was enough big and quite good equipped.I think that the apartments are less cozy than the shared place. They could be a little bit cozier(with some pictures or some colored walls). The breakfast was ok.Unfortunately the building has quite no direct light because the road is very narrow. The stuff was very friendly and helpful. Good value

Nice hostel, fair price because its really good location. Only one BUT. The Double room would be better with one average big mattress instead of two low quality mattress. I would recommend this hostel anyways. Its breakfast is also well appreciated

I really enjoyed my stay at Feel Soho hostel, so much so that I came back on 3 separate occasions. The staff are lovely and very friendly and helpful. The dinners they put on each night are also really tasty and good value. With this competitive price, their service is much better than I expected. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever back in Malaga!

• 30th Dec 2014

Very friendly reception.

Great hostel and very nice staff .

Very good stay, convenient location in the centre without being immersed complete in the crowds. Clean and spacious room, bathroom not so good but very pleasing overall.

• 20th Dec 2014

This hostel is very cool looking with a great vibe. However me and my friend wanted to save money so we used the kitchen, which was my only real issue with this hostel as there was only one set of utensils, no knives, chopping board or glasses and we put our food in the oven only to realise there was no towel and so we had to keep going downstairs to reception asking for more things which became irritating. Also if you toss and turn at night the top bunk has no railings which I find scary.

The price is more expensive than what they say and if your room is located looking at the street is quite noisy at night.

This is the most friendly and scoiable hostel I have ever stayed in, the staff are great, and the evening meal is a great chance to meet some of the other travellers. They also arrange and come with to bars/clubs every night. Fantastic.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Everything is good, excellent, except for Wi-Fi, low connection in dormitory,

great staff! Always there to help you and really friendly! location is really good! bathrooms are really clean as well as the other facilities and the bedrooms. strongly recommended

• 14th Dec 2014