Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Loved that the hostel had 'bonding' activities such as breakfast and dinner. Also loved the option of free tours around Malaga. Enjoyed our free history tour as well as the bar crawl. GREAT way to meet other travelers and locals. Very cool experience.

Great hostel. Great staff and really good food too!!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Austria

Fantastic hostel! The staff were amazing! Of all the hostels I stayed on my trip this one had the best atmosphere, with communal meals in the evening you get to know your fellow travellers and the food was good. The facilities were excellent and clean. The hostel is located within a five minute walk to the citycenter. Excellent hostel!

• 18th Nov 2014

The hostel is awesome.Great place to stay if you're a new or solo traveller. Atmosphere is great and it's really easy to meet people. Staff were so friendly and very helpful! I'm going to miss the friends I've made. I want to go back already.

• 15th Nov 2014

Loved this hostel! Cannot say enough about the place and the staff. On arrival we received an excellent orientation talk recommending where to go and what to see. The hostel do a nightly dinner for all of the guests which is like a big family dinner! The staff are all awesome and so friendly. Even the small details were great ie we got a lot of washing done and the hostel handled it all and was ready the next day. Make sure you stay here you won't regret it! Thanks for having us!

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

nice hostel

Too bad I only stayed here for one night, I so love this place. I couldn't believe it's a hostel. It such a nice place to stay and Maria was so friendly and very helpful. I will be back, for sure. Highly recommended when you're in Malaga. Thanks guys! See you again, soon! C",)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Japan

The receptionist guy was super helpful, his name was Pedro, his attitude was beyond the amazing. He has gift to be receptionist! I will stay there again because him!!

Fantastic staff, comfy beds, rooms with lockers that work with your room key (very nice). The whole place was very clean and had excellent facilities.There's a good atmosphere if you want to spend some time in the hostel and it's also within walking distance to all of the major sites of Malaga. HIGHLY recommend!!!

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Wouldn't recommend this Hostel. The shower wasn't clean at all and it smelt really bad in the floor. There were no towels in the kitchen and just a few things to use. But the stuff was very friendly. The pubcrawl with Brian was really funny.

to loud, especially the rooms with the windows tonthe street. Window didn`t close 100%, so it was squeaking the whole night.

• 9th Nov 2014

I am Rating this hostel average to good, as I absolutely liked the whole hostel and the People in there. However my second night was not the best as whenever I woke up I found a black beetle sitting around 10 cm away from my nose on my pillow. Like i said I really liked the Hostel but that is of course a absolute NO GO

Highly recommend this hostel, is in a great location, walkable to most places.- particularly the group dinners organised by adriana, awesome fun and a great way to meet people!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

The atmosphere here was so amazing. All of the staff spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. One employee even drew a map for us to a restaurant he recommended. The bathroom in the room was great! Just be sure to bring your own towel.

• 5th Nov 2014

Nice hostel. nice and clean and good location. close to the Centre of the city ten minute walk to the beach

Great place the staff are very friendly they really make the place one of the best hostels ive ever stayed in. The cook a meal everynight of the week which is a great way to bring people together and it usually end with drinks with the new friends you´ve made

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Chile

I really enjoyed my trip to Malaga and the Feel Soho Hostel was an excellent base as a solo traveller.

• 31st Oct 2014

Great staff, so clean, and my visit would not have been nearly as epic if I had stayed anywhere else! Thank you!

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

The price of this hostel is very strange. If you book just oneday before, it's cheaper than 3 week ago! badly! don't like this

It's a good hostel and the staff is friendly. However, not all staff-members are equally helpfull, so make sure you ask the right ones for suggestions and help. The free walking tour (with the red-hair-American) is really good and interesting. We definitely recommend you to join his tour!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7