Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

I had a great stay at the feels hostel, free sangria on arrival was great :)) The reception staff were super friendly and location is perfect.

I arrived very early to the hostel, but felt welcome from the minute I stepped through the door. The staff were very helpful and kind and the reception/lounge has a very fun and cool vibe. I was pleasantly surprised by how neatly furnished, clean, and generally light and open the room was. Two extra things I found particularly notable were the included breakfast, which was above and beyond the white toast and juice I normally get at a hostel, and the internet access.

• 30th Jun 2015

Rooms were ok, though hard to store luggage in safety boxes as very noisy¬ much space.Wifi was average. The kitchen was always dirty except for Friday morning when it was cleaned,however guest would not clean up after themselves&would just leave everything in the sink with food in it! I ended up washing up about 20 dishes just so we could wash our own,needs to be more enforced that people should clean up after themselves because it was disgusting! Couldn't find clean dishes to eat or cook in

Great offers for drinks and dinner, good facilities and well equipped kitchen! The female dorm under the roof with its terrace was gorgeous!

Kitchen and bathrooms very dirty.

This is one of, if not the best hostel I've stayed at. Nice location, clean, a bit of a noisy road but not bad, and very friendly excellent staff! Cool bar in the lobby and very easy to meet people. Special thanks again to the guy who sang and played the Smitha to me the morning I checked out while eating breakfast. Made my whole trip! If I come back to Malaga I will come back here

• 23rd Jun 2015

Feel Hostel was great! The staff is so kind, caring and welcoming. Its never a dull moment at this hostel, but there is always a place for some downtime to relax or get some work done. We had an amazing stay and plan to come back!

• 23rd Jun 2015

great hostel, located close 2 amenities, staff friendly and helpful, good vibe. Dont listen to the directions if coming from the airport via bus. Stay on to the next stop. From here its a 2 min walk rather than 10 maybe 20. Defo recommend this hostel

One of the nicest hostels i've stayed at, very clean and spacious, lovely staff and friendly vibe. Great location for enjoying the city and also for getting to the bus/train statoion when you need to move onto your next destination. Highly recommend!!

Incredibly friendly staff, and a great atmosphere. I love that there is a bar and food available to encourage people to relax in the common area and enjoy each others company.

• 21st Jun 2015

The hostel was in a super nice location for the city center. It was not right in the center, but just a short walk away. The staff was awesome, especially Antonio ;), and the room was spacious. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that it was a loud place at night. There is a bar in the hostel, so people were drinking and it just wasn't my type of place. If you're looking for a peaceful place to stay, I would not suggest this hostel. Otherwise it was great!

Good location, clean place. Didn't try the pubcrawl but seems good to meet people. Watch out for many extra charges like towel rent etc...

Cheap and clean !!! Thanks

• 18th Jun 2015

Nice place to stay in Malaga. Welcome staff.

• 18th Jun 2015

please clean room number 8, twin room.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

conveniently located, dinner at the hostel was not bad and lots of it, shower needed mending on the 1st floor

Fantastic hostel, it was cheap had great facilities, staff was great, activities every night and free bar crawls. Only downside is its that you have to pay for the breakfast but it is really cheap and worthy. I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to malaga

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Gibraltar

I had an amazing time staying at the hostel. This was my first solo trip and they set the bar incredibly high for any future places I stay. I LOVE IT! Malaga is the Best!!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Luxembourg

Hi the staff was the nicest one i have ever seen. They are absolutely amazing and will help you with everything including the weird price system.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Bathrooms were dirty and toilet didn't work for my whole stay as well as showers were dirty. Staff was nice and atmosphere downstairs was fun !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5