Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Best! Hostelroom! Ever! Very spacious. Proper beds. Own rooftop terrace. Bathroom was cleaned every day. Staff was always helpful and friendly - 24/7. No extra charge for padlock. Good location for city, transport, beach. Pleasant atmosphere in the place, made me feel welcome.

A fantastic hostel with great facilities and some of the best staff I've met at a hostel. Would recommend and revisit for sure !!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I've been travelingn Europe for 3 months. Everything is clean, and is cleaned daily, the crew there are awesome, welcoming and very helpful. It resembles more of like a giant family home rather than a hostel. Loved my week here :)

• 15th Oct 2014

A very fun, beautiful and clean hostel with a nice common room where every people can meet before the pubcrawl. Sangria nights and dinners were offered for a cheap price. The staff are very helpful and welcoming. The room were spacious and clean. The location is in the center and close to de train station, about 5-10 minutes walking to all touristic attractions. A good place with a great atmophere to live in malaga.

• Morocco

The hostel was pretty sweet in general, cool place to hang out in the lobby. Unfortunately we found bed bugs in three of the rooms, 22, 26 and 27. Wouldn't recommend staying here if bed bugs aren't your thing. The staff were pretty nice about it though when we told them and they were happy to let us change rooms (twice).

• 15th Oct 2014

I just loved this hostel. A walking-distance from almost everything you have to see in Malaga, great staff, all very sympathetic and the best atmosphere for young people to gather and have fun at night, all together. If you go by yourself, like I did, be sure you're gonna meet some very nice people and have a great time during your stay in Malaga.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Excellent hostel, good showers, comfortable beds, clean space, good kitchen facilites, happy dinning area, Tv. Excellent staff!

• Denmark

the location is good and the prices cheap an reasonable. the atmosphere was a bit awkward although the staff is really nice and helpful. Maybe its because everything is a bit too dirty to feel really comfortable. But what really made this the worst choice ever was the bed bugs.i stayed in the cheapest hostels in India, Mexico,Morocco... I have never experienced bed bugs and it's awful.i had bites all over my body from one nights stay. Itching for over a week. Luckily I just stayed one night

• 7th Oct 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful experience at feel hostels soho. The hostel was beautiful and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

• Portugal

Definitely the best hostel I ever see in my trips. Excellent location, incredible staff crew, programs schedule by the hostel, parties to integrate guests, clean room and baths, fun atmosphere! I totally recommend !

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Excellent location. Beds were clean. The hostel is larger than what appeared from the pictures. Would have no issues staying here again.

• 1st Oct 2014

We only stayed for one night so we weren't able to take in a lot, but it was still a good place to be

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Such a friendly and warming vibe. Loved staying at the hostel. Also very clean

• 30th Sep 2014

Especially Pedro helped me a lot but the other staff members were great as well. good location, easy to find, nice rooms - would come again!

Hostel was fantastic!! Only issue was directions given on hostelworld, very poor and unhelpful if low on cash and can't afford taxis!! Staff a little bit vague at times (ie when we asked to stay in the same room and told we could, when in the morning we were told we were meant to change rooms??) however would recommend 100% for the upmost best faculties, cleanliness and comfort of the dorms. Showers were better thaN any hostel I have ever stayed in and rooms so welcoming, bright and comfortable

• 25th Sep 2014

Very nice, good location for town and beaches, 10 min walk away. Breakfast was excellent! Cheers

found bedbugs on the bed! I wasn't bitten but try to avoid domitory room number 26 and 4.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Very clean and everyone was so nice, welcoming and helpful met so many people from all over the world. Such a good stay!

• 18th Sep 2014

Great time. Great nightlife crawls. Met some awesome people. I'm coming again!

• 18th Sep 2014

The staff on all shifts were exceptional. They were very friendly and helpful. Aside from that, there is a bar in the reception area as well as a game room, computer area, and plenty of space for lounging. The open space makes it easy to mingle with other guests. The inside decor is welcoming and helps create a fun and vibrant atmosphere. The location is also ideal. I highly recommend this hostel. I was very pleased with my stay. One more thing, they actually have a proper bathroom.

• 13th Sep 2014