Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

great hostel for backpackers and lone travellers who want to meet other backpackersm, a great social vibe to the hostel

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Pros: wifi throughout the whole place, I managed to get a 6 person dorm to myself for 2 nights (score!) the staff are super nice, the bar is very generous, free sangria after 8.30, nice and close to the nearest bus stop. Cons: a bit of a walk to the beach (15-20 mins), 3 small common areas so you can't really talk to lots of people at the same time, 2 of the 3 computers weren't working. I really liked this hostel, fab value for money!

the staff was great! everything was really clean and i really enjoyed myself

• 19th Jul 2014

This is a pretty decent hostel, great lockers to fit big bags, good rooms. Though there are lots of extra charges, if you want to leave your bag after you check out for example. And they charge extra for breakfast, which is very basic- sugary cereals and toast, and coffee and tea. Not in the city centre, but about 5mins walk to the main street. Big enough common area, but to get to the kitchen you have to ask for a key to be let in and it's all the way up the top of the building.

I have been to a lot of hostels, but this one is definitly the best one i've ever been to. Upon my arrival, the staff have been awesome, gave me a free map of the city and told me the places to go see (some of them weren't even in my guide and I thank them them for recommanding me good spots!) The rooms are clean, the bathrooms really clean and the shower are perfect. Seriously, do not book anywhere else. Huge kitchen up in the common area! Pub Crawls every night and sangria for pre-drink!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Austria

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel very much. The Staff was friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to help us with several things; and even gave us some sangria on the house when we missed Free sangria hour by 5 minutes. Great location, 5 minutes walking to restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. About 15-20 minutes walk to the beach but a nice walk indeed. Liked the music playing every night. Only complaint was the Wifi didn't work consistently throughout our stay.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!! So beautiful, everything was very nice and clean. Has a very open, spacious feel and the hostel itself is gorgeous. Felt much classier than your average hostel.

My first two nights here were great, as we were booked in an ensuite room which was very large with big windows. Sharing a bathroom with 8 people was a bit tough, but manageable. Unfortunately our last night the staff moved us to a shared non-ensuite room (though we had reserved our ensuite room), though. The room was stuffy with no open windows, hot in spite of the AC, and the shared bathrooms were horrible. One had no hot water and the other had a broken shower head. I wouldn't stay here again

It was the second time that I've been there and it was as well as I remember.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Pretty new, friendly hostel with extensive common areas and a well-equipped kitchen. You can also get a pretty cheap dinner with drink deals in the evenings. Wifi reception is meant to extend to the entire hostel, but I couldn't pick it up in my dorm (though will admit my phone's wifi reception is terrible)

You're beds in the dorm need to be reconsidered. As a civil engineer, I was quite concerned that they would collapse due to the lateral movement. The lateral movement also made them very loud.

Slow staff and boring breakfast. But fine for a place to just sleep for a night . Would not recommend, but would mention if people just needed a bed for the night.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Thanks for your review, and I apologize. We always aim to give fast and quality service and you leave our hostel happy. Your review will help us to improve Maria Manager

Air conditioning didn't work, shower head didn't work and there was no hot water, my room on the first floor room number one only opened sometimes and I would have to wake my roommates up in the middle of the night to let me in. Did not like this hostel.

The guys at the reception worked hard to make sure we all feel good. Hostel is strategically well located near centre, metro station, and beach, though the street is not the nicest. Clean, spacious rooms, good facilities. Definitely recommended!

Thank a lot! We hope see you soon again in our hostel! Maria Manager

I stayed one night. Very nice staff and very close to the estación de tren and buses. Also close to the beach and Porto. Not complete party hostel. Perfect for me.

I absolutely loved Feel hostels Soho Malaga. The staff are incredibly nice and willing to answer any and all questions. The common space downstairs makes it really easy to meet people in a relaxed environment. There are optional activities with the hostel every night (sangria night, pub crawl, etc) which is great if you are traveling solo. The staff and everyone staying in the hostel were so happy and nice and it really made my experience something to remember.

• 30th Jun 2014

We have a great time at F. SOHO. Nice rooms, good staff and location was great 15-20 minutes walking to the beach. 5 mt walking to citycenter.¡¡¡¡ We love Feel mojitos

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Chile

I would definitely recommend this hostel for the location alone - it was about three blocks from the main park and perfect for the historical locations and nightlife. The downstairs area was lively and loud in the afternoons and evenings, but the sound doesn't reach the rooms. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the rooms clean. The beds were SO comfortable. I stayed in 4 different hostels in Andalucia, and this was my favorite of all.

One of the top hostels I've been to! It is really trendy and hip. Very good people in their 20's

The rooms were nice and spacious and the washrooms were clean and maintained.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7