Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

I love this Hostel and would definitly recommend it. The location is perfect if you want to do some sightseeing, the beach isn't too far either. I stayed in a 8 bed dorm with bath. The room is pretty big compared to other hostel rooms that I know. It is easy to meet people and the Staff is great too-always up for a chat The beds are comftrable too. Only negativ aspect is the room door as it is really noisy and it is not possible to get into the room quietly but I had a good sleep anyway :)

• 7th Sep 2014

Drunk people knocking at your dorm room at 6 in the morning. The bunk beds are wooden contraptions of nightmare and potential injury. The room layout where I stayed in is really weird with only 1 AC. I won't recommend this hostel.

Unfortunately, the ´free´ meal advertised was just cooked rice rather than paella and they charged 6 euros for it (with a glass of wine). You can get a whole 3 course menu del dia, with proper paella, with a glass of wine for 7 euros in Malaga. Very disappointed.

Great staff, great facilities, great atmosphere, 15min walk to the beach and 5min to the city center. The kitchen could be better equipped. Go to at least one pubcrawl! The guys from Pancho Tours (Brian, Luis, Dave, Elia and Javier) are amazing! They show you the best bars, pubs and clubs each night, you meat tons of people from every corner in the world and have the time of your life! It´s really worth it!

Super location - walking distance to everything. A bit annoying that the only place you could access wifi was in the reception area. Not even on the roof terrace or in the kitchen upstairs. We had an issue with our room which staff dealt with really promptly thanks! Ended up moving from a shared bathroom to an ensuite room. Advice for future travellers - stay in the ensuite rooms they are located in a different part of the building and so much nicer and newer. Worth the extra couple of pounds.

the staff was so nice and helpful!

• 21st Aug 2014

Perhaps the staff should check more oftrn the 3rd floor regarding cleanless and security. Also people has been smoking in the room what was very annoying. Staff very kind and location excellent in the heart of Malaga.

Great hostel awesome staff. Awesome location I was there during the street festival so was crazy! The kitchen is Prety average

This is a great hostel. I stayed their for 1 week in August. I hired a bike from a local shop which they let me store downstairs each night . Great bar area for a cheap beer after a days cycling. Free internet to use. I stayed in the 8 bed dorm and my only problem was people coming and going throughout the night either arriving or leaving early. Id recommend a good set of ear plugs unless you are a heavy sleeper. Creaky bunk ladders too. I will definitely stay here again as it suited my needs.

• 18th Aug 2014

Great Stuff, great atmosphere

I was staying during the night when it was Malaga festival so the price was 3 times bigger (50 EUR). For this money I expected more from a hostel. Rooms are good and clean, they have very nice dinner (I got paella and vine for 6 EUR). Bathroom are separated from room, but still they are comfortable and clean enough. The big plus is that there is a public parking (paid) right across the street.

Good hostel although the common room/ reception always smelt really bad like a bathroom

Such a lovely hostel! Great location, perfect kitchen and common areas, amazing staff. Loved every minute of my stay :)

• 13th Aug 2014

Mix up w the dorm/beds....staff did not seem very interested as as it it was a hassle. Nothing was done about it and I didn't get a bed till 10.30pm...(arrived at 5pm) very noisy at night...staff didn't seem bothered that a lot of shouting/loud people were just hanging around outside hostel. I get it's a party place Malaga....but could have been avoided. Very hot in the rooms, only one very small very old fan. Decent location for the Train/Bus station, just a 10 min walk.

AWESOME hostel. Great building/vibe. Not a "raging party" hostel, but I enjoyed that. The terrace area is nice. The staff are so friendly and willing to help with anything you need. The facilities are VERY well-kept and clean. The breakfast was simple but great- love that it went until 10:30am! . Location was AMAZING- right around the corner from a main Metro line and close to citycenter. Go to Feel Soho!

• 10th Aug 2014

Great place. Clean, friendly. Not too far from beach.

I have been in hostels in South America, United States and Europe. No doubt feel soho has been the best experience of all. A great stuff that makes you feel like home, everything was absolutelly clean, and a bed that made me feel I was still at home. I recomend this hostel 100%.

• 10th Aug 2014

Well what can i say, best hostel experience of my life. The staff, maria,pedro, antonio,... everyone is so amazing, loved the atmosphere. Everyone just chills together. They cook amazing food for everyone at night n then everyone goes out together. Made such great friends, will never forget this experience. Loved it.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Barbados

Very hot in the rooms with only one weak fan to help. Street noise (drunk people) woke us up every morning. Very inflexible with the bookings. I asked the staff if I could cancel the last night of my booking and they told me that I needed to cancel two days in advance of the first day of my booking. Staff were otherwise friendly and atmosphere was good. Would look elsewhere to stay

Was really good spend some nights at the hostel. Very comfortable and nice localization. People that works there are really nice and kind. The rooms are comfortable and also the bathroom. There is a area outside where I could relax and enjoy the sun! The train station is near and easy to get there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7