Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Superb 2517 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
7.1

Fantastic, friendly staff (shoutout to Pedro, who made sure we would be taken care of). But security and the facilities weren't as good as other hostels I've been to. The luggage room is the same as the laundry room, so anyone could have come in and taken our bags if they wanted to. My room was on the first floor and couldn't sleep until after 4AM when the other guests have gone to bed-- I could hear the noise in the street. I almost fell off my bed because the top bunk had no rail.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Nice clean hostel at good location. Staff is very friendly.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
13th Feb 2017

We really enjoyed our short stay in this hostel. The staff was friendly and not imposeed on information if we didn't ask. Hostel is very clean, and has great location to historic places and port. The facilities in room are basic but I have to admit that the noise level from outside was very low compare to other hostels I have been. I would definitely recommend Soho Feel Malaga hostel.

Dear Jadwiga, thanks a lot for your comment. It is a pity that you only could stay two nights with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and recommend our hostel for others travellers. Thanks a lot and all the best from Feel Hostels!

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

This hostel has a nice, relaxed atmosphere and is great value for the money - my dorm room was clean and comfortable but I was a little cold at night with only one thin blanket. Over all I enjoyed my stay. The location is great - close to the old town and only a 3 minute walk to Malaga-Centro Alameda where you can get a direct train to the airport.

Dear Fiona, thanks a lot for your comment. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We always try to create a mellow and relaxed atmosphere in which our guests can feel comfortable and have a good time meeting other travelers. Our location is very good since it is near the main sightseens of the city and also the bus and train station. Thanks a lot and all the best from Feel Hostels

• Germany, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
6.6

Had a 6 bed deluxe room. I liked the curtains around the bed for more privacy. Staff was friendly. The bathroom was dirty and the bed uncomfy.

Dear Wencke, thanks a lot for your feedback. Your information is very valuable to improve our stablishment. We are happy to hear that the staff member were friendly with you and you got to have privacy with the courtains around the bed. We wish you all the best from Feel Hostels and hopefully we see you around soon!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

This hostel was wonderful! The room was very clean and it was convenient to have a bathroom inside the room. The staff was very friendly and provided excellent recommendations for restaurants in Málaga. It's only about a 5-10 minute walk away from the center. I highly recommend!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

the best. very clean and the staffs are really helpful. breakfast is not too bad for the 1.50. the room itself - clean and comfortable

30th Jan 2017
7.7

fine stay. i don't have much to judge, since i was here really only for sleep. did see two roaches in the bathroom (that was less than ideal), but what can ya do.

Dear Eian, thanks a lot for your comment. It is a pity you only could stay one day with us. Hopefully next time you have more time and you can enjoy more our hostel. We do apologise for the incident in the bathroom, we have a prevention plan with respect to this issue. Periodically prevention actions are applied in order to avoid this situations. Thanks a lot and we wish you all the best from Feel Hostels!

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2017

Best staff ever! All people working there were so willing to help and makes you enjoy the hostel and Malaga. Pretty cool area with all the facilities around: supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, metro, beach! Breakfast was really good for only 1,50 €. Room was a little bit small, but clean and fresh! I would definitely come back!

Dear guest thanks a lot for your comment. It is very nice to see that you got a "Top Experience" with us and enjoyed your stay 100%. As you said our staff members are very funny and professional at once. They always create a great atmosphere in our reception-bar and most of our guests like to come over to meet others travellers and have some drinks socialising with them. Thanks a lot and we wish you all the best from Feel Hostels!!

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel for the price. When we arrived, the reception had been turned into a bar and we were greeted with free sangria! Vito and Pedro are both lovely barmen and excellently create a fun atmosphere. Room was comfortable and spacious, and as it was a 10 bed mixed dorm, I liked the fact each bed had its own curtain for privacy. Bathroom was clean and the shower was powerful. Thank you for a wonderful stay, I will definitely be back again in the near future!