Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Fabulous 2924 Total Reviews

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
15th Aug 2017
7.1

Short: OK Hostel. Good Location, nice staff. Not very clean (kitchen, bathroom, room), rather run down

• Canada, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

Great place to stay, close to the port, good ambiance , great tips on what to do in the city!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon...!!!

13th Aug 2017
7.4

Nothing exciting or interesting. It's conveniently located to the city center and train station. The room was clean but I didn't have a blanket provided. The staff wasn't the friendliest and took way too long to check me in. They also failed to tell me there was a taxi strike going on in Malaga, which ended up leaving me stranded in nearby Torremolinos until 8am.

Hi there, thank you very much for your comment as we use them to grow. You mention the staff and it is not a very objective comment as we are six receptionists but you make it look as all of us are not friendly. Way too long? How much time is way too long? As we try to keep our prices low, we have one person at the reception and that person takes care of all the check-ins. The strike was a surprise for everyone and certainly we have no idea of what your plans are, so we cannot guess if you need a taxi, the bus, train, etc. As per blanket, in August in Malaga we do not provide them until we are asked for one.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2017
7.4

We stayed for a night during the Malaga Fair, in August. It was very expensive for a dorm room but this was the time of year. The staff greeted us nicely and were very helpful during our stay. The beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. The shower on our level was cold and towels cost 3€ with a 10€ deposit. The bathroom was also not very clean. Wifi was good

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Unbelievable hostel. Got an apartment for the price of a hostel basically! Also, 8.30 free sangria!! But the staff were fantastic

Thank you, thank you, thank you... Hello, thank you very much for your comment. We hope to continue growing and improving thanks to clients like you who entrust us the experiences that they have liked of our hostel, and also tell us which ones we can improve on. We work very hard to make your stay spectacular. Best regards and we hope to see you soon.

• antonio1990
  • England, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Very social party hostel, shame my flight was so early and I couldn't appreciate it as it is perfect for meeting new people. Location is great, 2mins from the nearest station that takes you straight to the airport in 10minutes. Room far too hot though - a/c just a show piece or stuck in fan mode. Would stay again for the social aspect.

Hi there, thank you very much for your nice comment. We hope to see you again in the future. As for the AC, next time just ask at the reception and we will acommodate the unit to your liking so your stay is better. We strive to give the best service ever.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
8th Aug 2017
6.9

Muy buena onda el staff y los bocadillos especiales de Irma para los bajones de la feria ! Recomiendo

Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Sabemos que hay que recuperar fuerzas rapido en feria, por eso Inma nos prepara los bocadillosy lo hace tan bien. Mil gracias por tu recomendacion, esperamos verte pronto.

6th Aug 2017

A great location and very helpful staff!

Hi there, thank you very much for your nice comment. We work really hard to give all our guests the best experience possible. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017
4.9

The room of 10 people is not big enough, the curtains of the beds are disgusting. I recommend to change them immediately. Moreover, not all beds have sockets to charge your phone, the beds are very uncomfortable and the security lockers under the bed are very old and some of them are broken. I would not recommend this hostel to my friends and definitely will not return again.

Hi there, we are working very hard to change all beds and fix all the rooms and small things around the hostel. Probably you stayed in one of the rooms we have not worked on yet. Our matresses however are all from July 2016 and I assure you that the quality of them is out of the question. Nobody sleeps on a strange bed and feels like they do at home. We have 35 rooms and had changed 27 of them, some in July of 2016 and some May 2017. All those beds have sockets for your phone, lap top, etc Hopefully you will change your mind and test out what I am saying. All comments help us to grow as a company, so I appreciate your time.

• USA, Female, 31-40
3rd Aug 2017

Would definitely recommend this place! 10 min walk to bus & train station, social atmosphere & incredible staff. Vito is the man! My luggage was delayed 3 days and they were very accommodating from charging my phone, helping me call the airlines and even free beers to dry my tears.

Hi there, I cannot put your name but don Vito knows who you are. Lol. Thank you very much for your kind comment, looking forward to hosting you again here. Safe travels...