Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

I loved this place, it has a cool atmosphere with a cultural themed decoration, everything is clean, the staff is great and you can go to some bars at night with the staff and the other guests for free (only paying what you consume). It is a great way to make friends from different countries. What I didn't like too much are the bathrooms,some of them are small but cleaned everyday even though I'm absolutely looking forward to visit Malaga and stay there.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

This hostel was perfect when we first arrived to Malaga. The staff and other guest were very extremely helpful with advice. The lockers are big and the room door had pass card was very nice, and the entire stay felt very secure. The nightly pub crawls were great, got to meet a lot of good people. The other amenities were very nice and evethying is well kept. Love the graffiti decoration of the walls...Thank you...

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Gibraltar

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.The staff makes a huge effort to get people to meet each other, which is helpful while traveling alone. I recommend going on the bar crawls and participating in sangria or paella night. In addition, each person has a huge locker for storage and the bathrooms are clean. The bathrooms are shared, but I never had an issue with having time to shower or use the toilet.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Super friendly staff, 2 mini marts nearby, close to everything- excellent stay

• 23rd Oct 2014

SImply: that's what a hostel should be like. Close to perfection!

Don't go! I slept in a bed with bed bugs, told the staff, and they didn't even change the sheets or advise me what to do to get rid of them. Very unprofessional and bed bugs are disgusting!

This place is a great place for meeting people. It has a really communal environment that gets everyone around together. Every night the staff or another travel will cook dinner for anyone who wants it and you just chip in what you think its worth. The staff here will go out of their way to make sure all your needs are meet. They also have great connections at all the clubs so you practically walk into any one you want without lining up :) Loved this place.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

The hostel is well located( close to public transport and touristic sites) really clean and safe. But the best in there is the staff. They are amazing helpful, friendly and well informed. Wherever you are after in Malaga from get party to cultural activities they are there to help you out. Thanks guys for all your help, you are the best!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Modern hostel, the staff are very friendly and cordial. I stayed with my friends and we spent an unforgettable holiday.Thank you!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Macedonia

Best! Hostelroom! Ever! Very spacious. Proper beds. Own rooftop terrace. Bathroom was cleaned every day. Staff was always helpful and friendly - 24/7. No extra charge for padlock. Good location for city, transport, beach. Pleasant atmosphere in the place, made me feel welcome.

A fantastic hostel with great facilities and some of the best staff I've met at a hostel. Would recommend and revisit for sure !!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Just spent a short night and the staff were really helpful

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I've been travelingn Europe for 3 months. Everything is clean, and is cleaned daily, the crew there are awesome, welcoming and very helpful. It resembles more of like a giant family home rather than a hostel. Loved my week here :)

• 15th Oct 2014

A very fun, beautiful and clean hostel with a nice common room where every people can meet before the pubcrawl. Sangria nights and dinners were offered for a cheap price. The staff are very helpful and welcoming. The room were spacious and clean. The location is in the center and close to de train station, about 5-10 minutes walking to all touristic attractions. A good place with a great atmophere to live in malaga.

• Morocco

The hostel was pretty sweet in general, cool place to hang out in the lobby. Unfortunately we found bed bugs in three of the rooms, 22, 26 and 27. Wouldn't recommend staying here if bed bugs aren't your thing. The staff were pretty nice about it though when we told them and they were happy to let us change rooms (twice).

• 15th Oct 2014

My stay at the hostel was nice. It was good because I came by train and it took just 10 min walking to get to the hostel. It is not far away from the city center either. From there I walked to the bus station and got to Granada just for one day. I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm and the room was quite comfortable. On my floor there were just 2 bathrooms, and from the one right in front of my room came a bad smell, which doesn't go away by cleaning, I guess. The staff was kind.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. We were cooked a great dinner every night and taken out by the staff at night to bars / clubs. Thanks to the staff for making it a great stay and I will be back when I am able to get back to Malaga

• 11th Oct 2014

I just loved this hostel. A walking-distance from almost everything you have to see in Malaga, great staff, all very sympathetic and the best atmosphere for young people to gather and have fun at night, all together. If you go by yourself, like I did, be sure you're gonna meet some very nice people and have a great time during your stay in Malaga.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Awesome hostel! You must check this place out. Although my stay was short, I really enjoyed my time here. If it was possible, I would have stayed longer.. and will definitely be staying here next time I find myself in Malaga. The atmosphere was cool and perfect for meeting other travelers. The staff were awesome - Maria was lovely, really helpful and made me feel welcome and part of the family. I would totally recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Malaga! :D

• 9th Oct 2014

I like this hostel very much.The hostel is very close to train station. It is very convenient to go to town centre and the beach. It is including breakfast buffet everyday. You can also cook in the kitchen. The staffs can speak Eng very well. They help the travellers with pleasure. It is my good memory to live there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7