Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

The location of the hostel is great, in walking distance to all the major attractions in town. Even the beach can be reached in a 10-15min by foot. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok., considering that it is for free. The only negative point were the sanitary facilities. There are only 2 single-bathrooms per floor, in which the shower was poorly curtained off with the result that the floor around the toilet was permanently wet. All in all a very positive experience

Pros: - Nice location. - Friendly Staff. - Conf beds. - They have walking tours and pub crawls (couldn't go to know if was good or not). - Big common room. Cons: (as usual) - There wasn't a box or something to put your wallet/phone on the beds. - No Reading Light - No curtain on the beds A nice hostel at the end, no big cons...

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly!

We only stayed for one night and we had a good experience! The staff was friendly and helpful and I felt very safe there. The room we stayed in was small but it was clean and offered us a place to lock our stuff. My only complaint would be that the wifi only worked on the main floor.

• 29th Mar 2015

Hostel had ok facilities and nice atmosphere . New building is much nicer , and they also charge an extra 1.50 compulsory for breakfast which was a bit strange. I didn't have the breakfast but heard it was basic . Nice people at the hostel made it a nice stay

Hola, dear everyone who works at Feel Hostel Soho Malaga, Soy de Taiwan. My friends and I stayed at the hostel for a night. The room was clean and the bed was comfy, we loved it. I wanna say thanks especially to Pedro, he's such a kind and interesting person. We enjoyed ourselves during the stay.

had a great stay

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Bathroom smelled very bad. Room was dusty and have both of us a cold. Furniture very old and in need of repair. They charge extra to leave your suitcase with them if you are not checked in.

The room we were staying at did not only not have a window, but the air conditioning could also not be controlled properly by ourselves. Those were some of the most uncomfortable nights ever in a hostel!

The staff are absolute angels!

very nice hostel; room was nice and comfortable, near the train station, and thus close to the airport but also the center of the city .Breakfast was quiet limited but enough;

Clean, nice and great value! Our group of 4 stayed in the 4 bed apartment which was perfect. Only complaint is that the hot water only lasted a few minutes in the shower before turning cold.

• 14th Feb 2015

The beds were comfortable but we didnt get a double bed as we had asked. The floor hadn't been cleaned in a couple of days but apart from that everything was clean, The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good value for money.

My friend and I arrived in the evening, and when we paid, we had to pay an extra 1.5 euro each for breakfast which we did not want. The staff was not clear on how to enter the secondary portion to access our rooms, did not tell us there was a lift (although thankfully we found it). We requested two twin beds but found two twins covered by a single comforter. The room was freezing, and the bathroom looked dirty. 2 euro to store the luggage? Location was ok. Would stay anywhere else next time!

• 8th Feb 2015

Very great environment. One of the nicest hostels I've been to but super cheap. It's really close to everything you want to see in the city. There are other hostels around there so a lot of travelers which is nice to see. They also make you breakfast in the morning which is really nice. I would definitely come again

• 5th Feb 2015

I really appreciated the warm welcome, the assistance I received, and the relaxed atmosphere. Thanks!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Armenia

This hostel has a good location and the staff is very helpful. I stayed in an 8 bed room, and the bathroom was cleaner than some pricey hotels I've stayed at. Very cute terrace also. Loved it! I would gladly stay there again if I go to Malaga!!

• 4th Feb 2015

Staff were very friendly and happy to help to make our time there great! Bathrooms were kept very clean. The location was fantastic, only a short walk to the centre or to the beach! However, Beds not comfy and rooms were freezing (winter no heating isn't a good combination!)...Wifi was terrible.

I had an amazing time, sorry for being drunk haha x x

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Really good stay at feel. We will come back this summer ¡¡¡

• 1st Feb 2015