Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

This hostel is very cool looking with a great vibe. However me and my friend wanted to save money so we used the kitchen, which was my only real issue with this hostel as there was only one set of utensils, no knives, chopping board or glasses and we put our food in the oven only to realise there was no towel and so we had to keep going downstairs to reception asking for more things which became irritating. Also if you toss and turn at night the top bunk has no railings which I find scary.

I loved this hostel! We were received by lovely and helpful staff. The facilities were great and the apartment I shared with my mates was amazing and fantastic value for money. The hostel its very clean and safe, closed to the city centre, various train stations and 15 min away from the airport. My only critisism is that there wasn't any towels when we arrived BUT, the staff quickly solved the problem. I definitely will come back to this hostel and happy recommended to friends and family.

Very Good!

Staff were so nice and helpful! If I'm in Malaga again I will definitely stay here

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Chile

Very nice hostel with great staff and facilities. Location is not the best, but Malaga is easy to get around. The only drawback is that the kitchen is not open for general use (few exceptions and requests) which would be nice.

We have a nice stay at Feel Soho...The staff was super friendly. The dorms were nice.....Location good Thanºk you ¡¡¡¡

• 2nd Dec 2014

We stayed at feel soho hostel and were more than satisfied. - the rooms are spacious and clean - the neighbourhood is quiet (you hear the sound of the normal streetlife, but not much). - the staff was attentive, always answered our numerous questions as if nothing else mathered, was smiling and wishing us a good day everytime we went out - the kitchen, fridge and appliences were usefull and clean - the breakfasts were just enough. If you wanted more, there was a grocery store less than a m

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Denmark

Good security and location. Staff were very helpful when looking for things to do, where to go out, etc. Good atmosphere with lots of activities to do and opportunities to meet and hang out with other travelers. Communal bathrooms were pretty clean for being communal...good value and facilities. They didn't provide towels, but you could rent them.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • El Salvador

This hostel is clean and fancy, so fancy you open your door with a finger print... But the vibe sucks. Reception people are not traveler friendly and don't help much at all, actually kind of rude. Do not come here if you are traveling alone you will hate it! I wouldn't stay here again.

The staff are excellent, they're friendly, sincere, genuine and go out of their way to help you even though its a big hostel with a high turn over. the management of the place has an utterly different ethic. having increased its bed numbers without adding facilities, more packed dorms have hot water taps cut of to save. there's little kitchen equipment for large numbers to encourage buying meals, and still a compulsory breakfast which you may WELL not want... but the staff make it - I'd go back

The hostel was great, and the people who works there they are nice and helpful and smiling all the time :) the location is great, everything is near you. Easy to make friends but not a party hostel I cannot find any negative point even if I tried to. I couldn't found a better spot., and if am going back again i will stay in the same hostel.

• 26th Nov 2014

Great location rightright near the port area and a nice walk to the beach or city centre. Room was very spacious and there were enough charging points. Staff were awesome and the free breakfast was good value. Only stayed one night but can recommend this hostel based on that.

This is a chain hostel, and feels like one.

Perfect hostel!!! Good location, really clean, everything is new, the staff are friendly and have a lot of options to have fun!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Loved that the hostel had 'bonding' activities such as breakfast and dinner. Also loved the option of free tours around Malaga. Enjoyed our free history tour as well as the bar crawl. GREAT way to meet other travelers and locals. Very cool experience.

It was an amazing stay at the nomadas hostel! Amazing breakfast, super cool and nice people..! Definitely going back! Thanks a lot you guys!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Great hostel. Great staff and really good food too!!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Austria

This was a really great stay. Great environment, easy to meet people, walking distance from the beach, and walking distance from the cool parts of town. A good hostel and one I would definitely use again.

• 19th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel! The staff were amazing! Of all the hostels I stayed on my trip this one had the best atmosphere, with communal meals in the evening you get to know your fellow travellers and the food was good. The facilities were excellent and clean. The hostel is located within a five minute walk to the citycenter. Excellent hostel!

• 18th Nov 2014

Very nice hostel. Enjoyed my stay there a lot.

• 16th Nov 2014