Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

I was staying during the night when it was Malaga festival so the price was 3 times bigger (50 EUR). For this money I expected more from a hostel. Rooms are good and clean, they have very nice dinner (I got paella and vine for 6 EUR). Bathroom are separated from room, but still they are comfortable and clean enough. The big plus is that there is a public parking (paid) right across the street.

Such a lovely hostel! Great location, perfect kitchen and common areas, amazing staff. Loved every minute of my stay :)

• 13th Aug 2014

Mix up w the dorm/beds....staff did not seem very interested as as it it was a hassle. Nothing was done about it and I didn't get a bed till 10.30pm...(arrived at 5pm) very noisy at night...staff didn't seem bothered that a lot of shouting/loud people were just hanging around outside hostel. I get it's a party place Malaga....but could have been avoided. Very hot in the rooms, only one very small very old fan. Decent location for the Train/Bus station, just a 10 min walk.

AWESOME hostel. Great building/vibe. Not a "raging party" hostel, but I enjoyed that. The terrace area is nice. The staff are so friendly and willing to help with anything you need. The facilities are VERY well-kept and clean. The breakfast was simple but great- love that it went until 10:30am! . Location was AMAZING- right around the corner from a main Metro line and close to citycenter. Go to Feel Soho!

• 10th Aug 2014

Great place. Clean, friendly. Not too far from beach.

I have been in hostels in South America, United States and Europe. No doubt feel soho has been the best experience of all. A great stuff that makes you feel like home, everything was absolutelly clean, and a bed that made me feel I was still at home. I recomend this hostel 100%.

• 10th Aug 2014

Well what can i say, best hostel experience of my life. The staff, maria,pedro, antonio,... everyone is so amazing, loved the atmosphere. Everyone just chills together. They cook amazing food for everyone at night n then everyone goes out together. Made such great friends, will never forget this experience. Loved it.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Barbados

Very hot in the rooms with only one weak fan to help. Street noise (drunk people) woke us up every morning. Very inflexible with the bookings. I asked the staff if I could cancel the last night of my booking and they told me that I needed to cancel two days in advance of the first day of my booking. Staff were otherwise friendly and atmosphere was good. Would look elsewhere to stay

Was really good spend some nights at the hostel. Very comfortable and nice localization. People that works there are really nice and kind. The rooms are comfortable and also the bathroom. There is a area outside where I could relax and enjoy the sun! The train station is near and easy to get there!

I thought the hostel was really appealing however the cost was a bit expensive... I know that it's august and that it's the weekend. If they weren't so expensive. I would have stayed an extra night or too, especially since the breakfast isn't included.

Too little going on in the hostel itself. Not too much gathering and stuff.

There was not hot water to take a shower in our bathroom, the other toilets were really dirty. Location is good.

The top bunk is scary to get in. It seems the nails could come out and the steps are very large. There were bugs and I got 3 bites, fleas I think. I saw one on my bag. Every thing was dirty. The staff was very nice but I would never stay here again because of the bugs, poor bed design, and lack of cleanliness.

Good hostel, very nice and helpful staff, clean room. Only negative aspect: I wished the bathrooms would have been cleaner.

This hostel was a fantastic stay! The staff was the absolute best we came across in Europe's hostels. The place was clean, safe, and in a good area. Other guests were very friendly and there was no late night noise or partying which was great for me.The breakfast could be better in my opinion, then I willingly pay more for it. Would recommend to any traveler!

Feel Soho Hostel is a great place to stay! The staff are such amazing people, it blows me away. I received a huge amount of help during my stay, way more than expected! The whole place is such a comfortable and fun environment to be in. Nice location and easy 4 minutes walk to the centre, always clean, great value for money. I really can't say anything negative. This hostel became my home for many reasons and hands down I will return!

• 1st Aug 2014

Nice place to stay. Good places to hang out on the ground floor. Nice rooms, though the beds are a little creeky with sharp edges and the ladders hurt your feet if your on a top bunk. It would have been really nice I'd beds had been assigned because we checked in late and it was hard to tell which needs were taken and which were free in the dark. Another group Had same problemthe next day.

The showers had only cold water, the bathrooms weren't clean all the time. I did love the big box underneath the bed with a locker to put your stuff in. I think they should be a bit more thoughtfull about who they put in which rooms, because I stayed here for 6 nights and in my room were a lot of girls that just arrived really late like and checked out early. The free walking tour with Luis was awesome, really recommend it.I also did the pubcrawl with Brian and Luis and that was a lot of fun to

Awesome hostel the girl at reception is really rude and more than once waited ages for her to even look up at you.. The guys are really chill though one of them looks like zedd and if you stay make sure you get room 27!! Youl see why. I just wish I stayed another night to party with the American uni girls! anyway 👍

I felt that i was staying at a friends place! Its a great hostel,great location and Very cool concept!! Staff are super friendly and the owners are pretty cool people. Highly recommended

• 27th Jul 2014