Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Nice hostel - nice staff. Only stayed there for one night though. Very helpful staff!! I'll be coming back :)

• 8th Feb 2016
  • Denmark

People at the reception were really great! Our stay was perfect!

- facilities are rather poor - door e-card did not work, had to go down each time to ask.. - blanket was too cold in the night - very very noisy, both in the night and in the morning.. + sink was very well cleaned and room was clean

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Belgium

Nice modern hostel located conveniently close to the station. Slight issues, were that the mattresses were very uncomfortable which made it hard to get a good nights sleep, and that there wasn't hot water in one of the bathrooms. Otherwise a good value place to stay, with a very cheap breakfast buffet.

Stayed one night in between my flight and bus connection to Granada and it was the best I could possibly get! 10 min walk to the central bus station and 3 min walk from where the airport bus drops you. 10 min walking distance to city centre. Clean 4-bed- dorm and bathrooms and nice staff! :)

Good choice in malaga. Good location, clean very good staff, nice common areas and really social place.

• 31st Jan 2016

The lady on reception that had the little boy, amazingly friendly. Lovely person.

Dear customer, Thanks a lot for your comment. We try our best to make our customer feel like at home. Thanks for appreciate it.

Hi,.... I was there for the second time,.... unfortunately again just for one overnight stay in order to catching an early fligh in the morning. Can't really say much about location of the hostel in regard to sights of Malaga, however a tram station is 2-3 minutes away, which is very comfortable for reaching out to the airport. As a big surprise I was upgraded to a private room free of charge just because the room was available in the off season. Thanks guys,... keep running as you do! Volker

Dear customer, thank you very much for your comment. It is a pity that both time you spent only one night. Hopefully next time you can spend more time in here and enjoy more with us. Thank you for appreciating the free upgrade, we try to give the best to our customer if it is in our hand. Thanks!

Nice and clean hostel. Some staff were great, others were alright. It is hard to judge as there wasn't a great atmosphere when I was there...but could have just been because it was low season! But good location and good value for money

Thank you dear customer for your comment. We are sorry if there wasn't a great atmosphere during your stay. As you well say, now it is low seasson and the profile of the customers is different than in peak seasson therefore to create a "cool atmosphere" is harder for us. Nonetheless we are already working on it creating more activities that make the people socialise more and therefore get the mellow atmosphere we like. Thanks!

I think the staff should use some discretion on who they let check in at 4am An old creepy man arrived and was eating, drinking and went to the bathroom with the door open arrived in the early hours of the morning. It was a very unpleasant and uncomfortable night. Bed was also very uncomfortable.

Thanks for the feedback dear customer. We are sorry that sometimes all kind of people can come to hostels since they can book online and we can not discriminate people. We are sorry that this man gave you a hard time that time. Next time comunicate this kind of disturbances to any of our staff and we will sort it out with the otther customer. Thanks a lot!!

Good stay overall, nice rooms and reception/restaurant area. The girls at the desk on morning shifts were great and very helpful, the guy there in the afternoons was just okay.

Was very positively surprised. Highly recommend, even though I only stayed one short night.

Dear guest. Thanks so much for your great comment. We are so happy you liked your staying with us, even was only one night. We are working hard to improve and offer the best Hoping to see you again!!

The folks behind the desk here are especially friendly & welcoming. They all speak pretty good English, which was a relief. Adriana particularly was very kind and welcoming, and spoke English well. The hostel location is ideal: about 5 minute walk from the town center, 10 minute walk to the beach, the grocery store is less than 3 blocks away, and the train to and from the airport is only a few blocks away. They have a kitchen which was great for those nights when you wanted to stay in.

- only 2 bathrooms with toilet inside for 16 guests, should be renovated and optimized: one room with several showers and one room with several toilets. Was not really a problem as it was the low season and the bedrooms were not full. - bedroom door noisy, cannot close it without making noise - shelves needed above/near the beds - nice and helpful staff - good location

Only stayed here 1 night but was pretty happy with it. Our room was in the other building away from the kitchen, but only a short 2 minute walk to get there.. Seemed pretty social, not far from the city center. Great value. Lots of great hostels in Malaga, but this is definately one of them :)

Very friendly staff (and quite knowledgeable), the rooms are quite nice, and the bathrooms were numerous and very clean (also, pretty good for a hostel). The common area is roomy and very nicely decorated, and I particularly liked the power outlet next to each bed. Location doesn't look all that great, but is close to the train station and the central bus station, and not too far from the center either. All in all, great value for money

One of the best hostels I've stayed in - highly recommended

This hostel was fine, but I probably wouldn't recommend it to my friends.

Decent enough place if you're in a group. Not particularly well set up for solo travelers though. Too big for any social atmosphere & takes big groups including school groups & seems to have s lot of much older guests too. Wifi good in common areas but rubbish in rooms on top floor. Staff are pretty helpful.

Amazing staff! Adriana (I think is her name-sorry If I got that wrong!) was so sweet and helpful! Also, the guy with the beard in the picture is a legend! He went out of his way to help me and my friend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3