Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

please clean room number 8, twin room.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

conveniently located, dinner at the hostel was not bad and lots of it, shower needed mending on the 1st floor

Fantastic hostel, it was cheap had great facilities, staff was great, activities every night and free bar crawls. Only downside is its that you have to pay for the breakfast but it is really cheap and worthy. I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to malaga

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Gibraltar

I had an amazing time staying at the hostel. This was my first solo trip and they set the bar incredibly high for any future places I stay. I LOVE IT! Malaga is the Best!!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Luxembourg

Hi the staff was the nicest one i have ever seen. They are absolutely amazing and will help you with everything including the weird price system.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Bathrooms were dirty and toilet didn't work for my whole stay as well as showers were dirty. Staff was nice and atmosphere downstairs was fun !

Everything was perfect, I wouldn'think expect to find a holster with so cool! The rooms were clean,located in a floor with a small living room, a balcony, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. you also have a big locker in the room. The staff was very nice and polite.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Gibraltar

The bathrooms in this hostel were very nice. It is located in a great part of town, and only about a 10-15 minute walk to the main squares. They had free sangria in the lobby every night, and it was a great way to meet people. The only problem was that they said there was air conditioning, but they never turned it on.

We had mixed dorm. Me and my friends were content. We will go there again.

Hostel is very clean and well maintained. Antony who works at the front desk is incredible! He is very useful when it comes to information on sightseeing, places to eat etc and he creates a great vibe in the living/dining room area which is enjoyable.

All I have is compliments for this hostel and it's staff. I've stayed here twice and it has been nothing but perfect and the staff are friendly! Would stay again!!!

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Great staff, tours, pub crawl, dinner, etc. no complaints! I would definitely return!

• 4th Jun 2015

This hostel was pretty decent. There weren't that many people staying there so the atmosphere wasn't too fun. The air conditioning never worked so that made for an uncomfortable sleep. Pretty close to the pier and beach, which was nice.

very friendly staff. Kitchen, rooms and toilets are very clean. excellent wifi and several pcs for browsing. Wish could have stayed further. nearby super shop and metro station within 2 minutes. Wish could have stayed further. Highly recommended.

• 1st Jun 2015

Few bathrooms/showers. No soap in the bathroom!!

It is said in Facilities that there is parking but actually not. It is just across the Hostel there is Park building and you have to pay 10 euros but normally it's 20 euros. The hostel provides 50% discount in Parking. The problem is that cannot be understood this situation from Hostelworld facilities information on this Hostel. There is no any explanation about it. Just it is written there is Parking. When you arrive that you are suprised. It is better that there would be a small information

The hostel is excelent. The staff is very helpful and it has a perfect location, 10 min walking to the beach, train station and 5 to the historic center. The only thing not so good was the wifi was slow in the bedroom. However, I would definetely recommed this hostel. There is an excelent walking tour that departs from the hostel and the staff organizes dinner and a pubcraw everyday. Good value for money.

• 27th May 2015

Great hostel, would highly recommend it. Really nice bunks with a light and power outlet at beds. Unfortunately only one toilet and one shower per floor.

It was the worst hostel I've been to. the lockers in the room were dirty and my friend had sand in her sheets. The kitchen had not much plates and there were hairs everywhere.

This hostel is absolutely fantastic. The atmosphere on arrival was immediately comforting and the service we received was top quality from when we stepped in the door til when we left. We had the most spirited, conversational and helpful receptionist. He carried our luggage, gave us valuable knowledge of the city and hostel & walked us to a site 15 min away. The hostel is perfectly clean, safe, secure and ideally located. There is an awesome big kitchen/dining, movie room and great comfy rooms.

• 21st May 2015