Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Be aware not all rooms have air conditioning!! And when it is still 35c in the middle of the night in Malaga this is really important! One small fan for a dorm is not enough Facilities are pretty average, the hostel staff must be volunteers because they are not very helpful in general (or they don't speak English or Spanish) and the vibe is a bit odd, lots of older guests.

I honestly had a nice stay here. The room was really big with air conditioning. But the wifi didn't really work the whole 3 days. The staff were really nice though.

Very confortable

Great location, great stuff, AC in the rooms

Our experience was clouded by having no air conditioning- it felt hotter in the room than outside and made it impossible to get a good night sleep. We did have 2 fans though which helped a bit. Had to pay for luggage storage too. Otherwise the hostel had a decent kitchen, the bar seemed well priced, is within walking distance of the train station and town, hair dryers in the bathrooms and a lift which are always a plus. Might stay again in the colder months but not during summer.

Excellent hostel, it had everything I needed. The staff was nice and eager to help with everything I needed. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The only thing I didn't like if that they charge for everything, is the first hostel were I had to pay to leave my bag during the day after I did the checkout. And they charge for towels, soap, breakfast... They did specify that before, however it doesn't feel right and is uncomfortable. Internet connection was very good and the hostel has a very cozy bar

Staff are welcoming and helpful. Hostel atmosphere is ok.. No organised activities though. Breakfast is really average and they make you pay €1.50 for it. Location is good, close to town and bus station. The top floor dorm is great with it's own terrace.

It was a good experience, everyone was helpful and the location was convenient. I particularly liked the free lock they give you for your stuff.

• 28th Jul 2015

A very good hostel, dinner was excellent and staff were really friendly, things to improve no hand soap and the shower tray in room 22 didn't run away fast enough due to girls hair blocking it up, so you stand in pool of water when you have a shower. having said that, I recommend this hostel and enjoyed my stay here.

Good place to stay, I just wasn't a huge fan of Malaga but it's not their fault

Totally overrated hostel. Breakfast is included but you have to pay more.... is that even make sense? And if you want to leave your bags after check out you also have to pay 3€ more! Not to mention staffs on morning shift that always grumpy. Malaga is big and with all these expense and service I believed there are many choice proved to be better.

What really made this stay awesome for us was Antonio! He was so helpful and friendly. After two months, he's probably the best hostel staff I've experienced.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful which was a huge positive. Heaps of common space to chill out & have a drink. Wifi worked well. Unfortunately, there was no air con in the rooms, which made it impossible to have a good sleep. Several guests were contemplating booking elsewhere in the Middle of the night just to get some relief from the Heat. There are floor fans in the room, but if you're on the top bunk, they do nothing!

Staff were very nice. Good location

Glad to have found Feel Hostels! Great value, close to city center and welcoming knowledgeable staff. Weird neighborhood looked weird which worried me initially but reassured afterwards. A tiny complaint about the bathroom (h staff to come and clean before and after and broken shower head). Clean and trendy rooms but stuffy despite ventilator. Affordable XXL cocktails and meals in the evening as well as free use of computers in a relaxed, cosy atmosphere.

• 13th Jul 2015

I had a great stay! Staff is very friendly and helpful, ready to help with anything :) It is also easy to meet fellow travelers, kitchen is well equipped, there is a lively bar, computers, good wifi, cosy common room. I would definitely go there again, thank you guys ;)

Reception staff is exceptionally nice!!!!

We moved to this hostel for one night from another hostel in Malaga because we had nightmare room mates and we wish we booked this hostel in the first place. Would 100% recommend staying here. There is nothing bad to say about this hostel. The staff are amazing, they are friendly and liked to get to know us and they made great cocktails! We would definitely go back again! It's the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Really nice hostel! Great atmosphere and we were gtiven Sangria on arrival. The guy who checked us in was extremely nice and helpful, and great at giving us advice about where to go in Malaga. The rooms had air conditioning and the bathrooms were clean. Would definitely stay again.

Negative: too much noise and staff not paying attention to it.

• 3rd Jul 2015