Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Kitchen and bathrooms very dirty.

This is one of, if not the best hostel I've stayed at. Nice location, clean, a bit of a noisy road but not bad, and very friendly excellent staff! Cool bar in the lobby and very easy to meet people. Special thanks again to the guy who sang and played the Smitha to me the morning I checked out while eating breakfast. Made my whole trip! If I come back to Malaga I will come back here

Feel Hostel was great! The staff is so kind, caring and welcoming. Its never a dull moment at this hostel, but there is always a place for some downtime to relax or get some work done. We had an amazing stay and plan to come back!

• 23rd Jun 2015

great hostel, located close 2 amenities, staff friendly and helpful, good vibe. Dont listen to the directions if coming from the airport via bus. Stay on to the next stop. From here its a 2 min walk rather than 10 maybe 20. Defo recommend this hostel

One of the nicest hostels i've stayed at, very clean and spacious, lovely staff and friendly vibe. Great location for enjoying the city and also for getting to the bus/train statoion when you need to move onto your next destination. Highly recommend!!

Incredibly friendly staff, and a great atmosphere. I love that there is a bar and food available to encourage people to relax in the common area and enjoy each others company.

• 21st Jun 2015

The hostel was in a super nice location for the city center. It was not right in the center, but just a short walk away. The staff was awesome, especially Antonio ;), and the room was spacious. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that it was a loud place at night. There is a bar in the hostel, so people were drinking and it just wasn't my type of place. If you're looking for a peaceful place to stay, I would not suggest this hostel. Otherwise it was great!

Good location, clean place. Didn't try the pubcrawl but seems good to meet people. Watch out for many extra charges like towel rent etc...

Cheap and clean !!! Thanks

• 18th Jun 2015

Nice place to stay in Malaga. Welcome staff.

• 18th Jun 2015

please clean room number 8, twin room.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

conveniently located, dinner at the hostel was not bad and lots of it, shower needed mending on the 1st floor

Fantastic hostel, it was cheap had great facilities, staff was great, activities every night and free bar crawls. Only downside is its that you have to pay for the breakfast but it is really cheap and worthy. I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to malaga

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Gibraltar

I had an amazing time staying at the hostel. This was my first solo trip and they set the bar incredibly high for any future places I stay. I LOVE IT! Malaga is the Best!!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Luxembourg

Hi the staff was the nicest one i have ever seen. They are absolutely amazing and will help you with everything including the weird price system.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Bathrooms were dirty and toilet didn't work for my whole stay as well as showers were dirty. Staff was nice and atmosphere downstairs was fun !

Everything was perfect, I wouldn'think expect to find a holster with so cool! The rooms were clean,located in a floor with a small living room, a balcony, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. you also have a big locker in the room. The staff was very nice and polite.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Gibraltar

The bathrooms in this hostel were very nice. It is located in a great part of town, and only about a 10-15 minute walk to the main squares. They had free sangria in the lobby every night, and it was a great way to meet people. The only problem was that they said there was air conditioning, but they never turned it on.

We had mixed dorm. Me and my friends were content. We will go there again.

Hostel is very clean and well maintained. Antony who works at the front desk is incredible! He is very useful when it comes to information on sightseeing, places to eat etc and he creates a great vibe in the living/dining room area which is enjoyable.