Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Definitely the best hostel we've stayed at. Good staff. Thank you

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Japan

I had a really nice stay, met nice people and next time I will be in Málaga I will come again!

• 13th Mar 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful with all questions. The atmosphere was great and very welcoming! Bathrooms were clean and everything went fine! The feel hostel soho is not is situated in a very fancy neighbourhood but is only 5-10 minutes away per foot from the city centre and was very near to the central bus station, from where you can travel to another cities easily! Bathrooms are more private than in the Feel Hostel Centre. Both Hostels are recommended.

• 8th Mar 2014

The place its really good. The staff helpful. Close to everything¡¡¡

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga is a great place to stay! Great facilities, awesome sangria time, and super comfy bedrooms. The free tour done by Medi is mandatory! And the italian cooking as well!

The location is excellent, the staff is friendly and cordial, but the hostel is very dirty! The bathroom door, which was mixed, not locked, but I asked the repair and door was fixed. The bedroom door was broken as well and it was very difficult to open it.They charge € 2 to keep your bag on the day of check out

Fantastic best hostel I have stayed at. Very welcoming staff great facillities and service thanks for a great experience

• 3rd Mar 2014

the whole service was brilliant, clean rooms and bathrooms. evening dinners were delicious. we will be back to malaga this summer and you guys! thank you for an amazing service and help!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Gibraltar

Very clean, nice kitchen and common room. Spacious room. Nice staff!

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Perfect place to stay in malaga ¡¡¡¡ I enjoyed my stay there; friendly staff, clean and welcoming. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Great location, amenities, clean, and staff! Can't wait to visit Malaga and stay there again!

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Receptionist was so helpful.

electric room lock was not working well. lockers in the room are not safe. bring your own large pad lock.

Very close to station for airport train which is what we wanted. Best welcome of any hostel on the trip. Guests were not good about cleaning up forthemselves in the kitchen.

The hostel is great, its the second time Ive used it in the past 3 months. I like the helpful attitude of the staff and the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and I slept well. Thanks....

Everything was almost perfect (9 is my average valuation) unless the cleanliness. The hostel was not so clean and they just cleaned once per day the whole hostel but having just shared bathrooms (2 complete bathrooms per floor) is not enough for keeping the hostel "clean". On the same hand, cleaning lady was not "the nicest lady on the world"

The hostel has a good location near the train station and the city center. Friendly staff, but not all of them spoke english. Nice facilities, especially the kitchen at the top. Nice common rooms, met some nice people. The first time I stayed here I was in a doorm, and everyone had problem with opening the door. That made a lot of noise, and also the window from the doorm was out to the hallway. So it can easily get a bit noisy. To conclude: awesome in the day, but a bit noisy in the night.

I liked this hostel. Even though I visited at a quiet time of year, I found the place had a nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the facilities were clean and comfortable. A good budget option for people visiting Malaga.

I would strongly recommend this hostel. I was sad I only spent one night ... the staff do so much to make you feel at home plus put in a lot of effort to organise activities ... so you will make friends easily.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Gibraltar

Ony stayed 1 night. Nice hostel, well located with a helpful recepcionist.