Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

Very clean, nice kitchen and common room. Spacious room. Nice staff!

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Perfect place to stay in malaga ¡¡¡¡ I enjoyed my stay there; friendly staff, clean and welcoming. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Great location, amenities, clean, and staff! Can't wait to visit Malaga and stay there again!

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Receptionist was so helpful.

electric room lock was not working well. lockers in the room are not safe. bring your own large pad lock.

Very close to station for airport train which is what we wanted. Best welcome of any hostel on the trip. Guests were not good about cleaning up forthemselves in the kitchen.

The hostel is great, its the second time Ive used it in the past 3 months. I like the helpful attitude of the staff and the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and I slept well. Thanks....

Everything was almost perfect (9 is my average valuation) unless the cleanliness. The hostel was not so clean and they just cleaned once per day the whole hostel but having just shared bathrooms (2 complete bathrooms per floor) is not enough for keeping the hostel "clean". On the same hand, cleaning lady was not "the nicest lady on the world"

The hostel has a good location near the train station and the city center. Friendly staff, but not all of them spoke english. Nice facilities, especially the kitchen at the top. Nice common rooms, met some nice people. The first time I stayed here I was in a doorm, and everyone had problem with opening the door. That made a lot of noise, and also the window from the doorm was out to the hallway. So it can easily get a bit noisy. To conclude: awesome in the day, but a bit noisy in the night.

I liked this hostel. Even though I visited at a quiet time of year, I found the place had a nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the facilities were clean and comfortable. A good budget option for people visiting Malaga.

I would strongly recommend this hostel. I was sad I only spent one night ... the staff do so much to make you feel at home plus put in a lot of effort to organise activities ... so you will make friends easily.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Gibraltar

Ony stayed 1 night. Nice hostel, well located with a helpful recepcionist.

Great time at Soho malaga really good staff. It is located in the city center close to everything. The Mojitos are Huge ¡¡¡¡ Thank you pleople ¡¡¡¡ Will see next year

• 25th Jan 2014

The staff is excellent. Usually they organized some programs for us and cooked meals for us. very nice

• 25th Jan 2014

The hostel is very good, I recommend. But our room didn't have a heater, so we froze during the night..

I really had a great time at this Hostel, unfortunatelly I only spent one night there... but i would definatelly come back if i have an oportunity to go back to Malaga. The location is perfect, the place is very clean and the staff helps you in everything you need. Highly recommend it to anyone planning to stay in Malaga. The best hostel I have stayed in!

• 18th Jan 2014

We have a really good stay at Feel Hostels Soho. Nice staff, good location and clean.

• 18th Jan 2014

Cheap place for a good stay in malaga¡¡¡¡

• Austria

I had a very pleasant stay at this hostel. I am already making plans to travel to malaga again next year, and I am pretty sure to book there again. Friendly, super-helpful staff, nice people in the dorm - I cannot complain! :)

• 16th Jan 2014

Well located hostel with friendly helpful staff.

• 13th Jan 2014