Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Feel Soho Hostel is a great place to stay! The staff are such amazing people, it blows me away. I received a huge amount of help during my stay, way more than expected! The whole place is such a comfortable and fun environment to be in. Nice location and easy 4 minutes walk to the centre, always clean, great value for money. I really can't say anything negative. This hostel became my home for many reasons and hands down I will return!

• 1st Aug 2014

Nice place to stay. Good places to hang out on the ground floor. Nice rooms, though the beds are a little creeky with sharp edges and the ladders hurt your feet if your on a top bunk. It would have been really nice I'd beds had been assigned because we checked in late and it was hard to tell which needs were taken and which were free in the dark. Another group Had same problemthe next day.

The showers had only cold water, the bathrooms weren't clean all the time. I did love the big box underneath the bed with a locker to put your stuff in. I think they should be a bit more thoughtfull about who they put in which rooms, because I stayed here for 6 nights and in my room were a lot of girls that just arrived really late like and checked out early. The free walking tour with Luis was awesome, really recommend it.I also did the pubcrawl with Brian and Luis and that was a lot of fun to

Awesome hostel the girl at reception is really rude and more than once waited ages for her to even look up at you.. The guys are really chill though one of them looks like zedd and if you stay make sure you get room 27!! Youl see why. I just wish I stayed another night to party with the American uni girls! anyway 👍

3 of us stayed in a 3 bed private. It ended up being an entire self contained apartment with lounge room, full kitchen, dining, and washing machine. Best value for money we had on our whole back packing trip!!

I felt that i was staying at a friends place! Its a great hostel,great location and Very cool concept!! Staff are super friendly and the owners are pretty cool people. Highly recommended

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

We liked this hostel, staff were helpful/friendly and the kitchen was good. Only problem we had was the shower light would switch off constantly and the water went hot and cold. Would recommend

The location is very good, close to bars and shops. It has modern rooms and the staff very friendly.

• 27th Jul 2014

One of my favorite hostels that I've stayed at! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the dinners are a great way to meet other people in the hostel. The wifi can be a little spotty, but they have free desktop computers available with reliable Internet.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Bermuda

This was the best hostal of our trip and we have been in lots of hostels! Very very nice staff!! Wanted to help with everything. Good dorm with bathroom ensuite, the building looks like a hotel but has a cool hostal vibe. The common room is very nice to relax. Laundry is cheap and there is sangria and meals in the night. Pub crawl was fun and even though this hostal is a little walk from the center its definitely worth the walk! Wish i could have stayed longer...

Everything was fine, but it had na institutional feel and as a solo traveler, it wasn't easy for me to meet people.

great hostel for backpackers and lone travellers who want to meet other backpackersm, a great social vibe to the hostel

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Chris was really helpful and friendly and was the best thing about the hostel. The wifi didn't work for us during our entire stay. The kitchen was always in need of cleaning. The bathroom on our floor never had a bath mat so was constantly wet. The light in the bathroom also turns off every minute or so which means you have to try and get the auto sensor to recognise your still in the room - a real pain when showering in pitch black. Water temp in showers were really inconsistent.

Pros: wifi throughout the whole place, I managed to get a 6 person dorm to myself for 2 nights (score!) the staff are super nice, the bar is very generous, free sangria after 8.30, nice and close to the nearest bus stop. Cons: a bit of a walk to the beach (15-20 mins), 3 small common areas so you can't really talk to lots of people at the same time, 2 of the 3 computers weren't working. I really liked this hostel, fab value for money!

Great hostel with excellent location and facilities! The breakfast is great and the staff very helpfull. Wifi was working in every floor! The only negative aspect were the bathrooms, never clean and it was hard to operate the shower to get the right temperature of the water.

Yea feel soho was good, everything is pretty new and clean. Good location for sight seeing, close to old town, 10-15 min walk to the beach. Staff were good and reception was manned 24/7. Storage and locks provided under the beds.

• New Zealand

the staff was great! everything was really clean and i really enjoyed myself

• 19th Jul 2014

This is a pretty decent hostel, great lockers to fit big bags, good rooms. Though there are lots of extra charges, if you want to leave your bag after you check out for example. And they charge extra for breakfast, which is very basic- sugary cereals and toast, and coffee and tea. Not in the city centre, but about 5mins walk to the main street. Big enough common area, but to get to the kitchen you have to ask for a key to be let in and it's all the way up the top of the building.

I have been to a lot of hostels, but this one is definitly the best one i've ever been to. Upon my arrival, the staff have been awesome, gave me a free map of the city and told me the places to go see (some of them weren't even in my guide and I thank them them for recommanding me good spots!) The rooms are clean, the bathrooms really clean and the shower are perfect. Seriously, do not book anywhere else. Huge kitchen up in the common area! Pub Crawls every night and sangria for pre-drink!

• Austria

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel very much. The Staff was friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to help us with several things; and even gave us some sangria on the house when we missed Free sangria hour by 5 minutes. Great location, 5 minutes walking to restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. About 15-20 minutes walk to the beach but a nice walk indeed. Liked the music playing every night. Only complaint was the Wifi didn't work consistently throughout our stay.