Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

Traveled Europe for over a month and this Hostel was by far the best place I stayed. Great staff that was knowledgeable and always got the nights going. Rooms, bathrooms, and common areas were all very clean. Great people and location is perfect for travelers visiting Malaga

• 12th Jan 2014

It was a fine hostel. I guess good for travelers who want to enjoy and have fun. Pedro nice tips!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Bulgaria

Awesome hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, delicious free dinners, comfy beds, and very clean. The people I stayed with and I all stayed longer than planned because we had so much fun.

• 9th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hostel had great atmosphere and it was very clean and secure. It has been the best hostel I have stayed in. I will stay here again when I come back to Malaga!! Great location too!!

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Austria

Good staff very professional....Nice location. Cheap and clean

• 8th Jan 2014

The staff was nice but I was told that diner would be served between 20.30 and 21 o'clock and it was ready only 22.20. As it stood up the same morning at 3 a.m. I was very tired at the evening and it was hard for me to wait so long for food. Then the toilet on the ground floor was clogged and the toilet at the first floor could'nt be locked ... Last not least one of the 3 computers didn'work at all and one only from time to time ... Apart from that the atmosphere was rather good ...

• 4th Jan 2014

The overall experience exceeds my expectation. Location, security, helpful staff, cleanliness everything 100 out of 100. Breakfast is average. Rooms are too small for number of beds in the dormitory. Two things they should seriously consider - Hostel direction in the website and putting at least one table and chair in each room. It is of course good value for money and great atmosphere. I would like to stay there again.

Great place to stay in Malaga¡¡¡¡¡ Nice staff, cool activities. Clean, cheap well located....We will be back

• 15th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

the whole service was brilliant, clean rooms and bathrooms. evening dinners were delicious. we will be back to Malaga and you guys! thank you for an amazing service and help!

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Ecuador

Very helpful staff, nice breakfast, fun night events, daily tours through Malaga, clean and comfortable rooms, pleasant atmosphere and common area

• 12th Dec 2013

The receptionist called Pedro was wonderful. we had a few good laughs and went to a club after his shift. The blond german girl was not very hospitable. It looked like she didn`t like her job and was just not willing to explain what was going on that night. It was a public holiday that day and she didn`t even mention it nor what was the place to be that evening. The hostel is quite clean but there is a smell of mold on the second floor.

I really enjoyed this hostel. The atmosphere is amazing and the breakfast was good. I do wish that they had individual plugs and lights for each bed and privacy curtains would be nice, but I would stay again.

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Bulgaria

The staff at this hostel were so helpful and allowed us to ask questions anytime we had any. As soon as we came they told us which spots were good for attractions,food,and nightlife. For the price of this hostel our stay was excellent! Location is also great about 5 minutes from historic center work and 10 minutes from the bus station. About 5-10 minutes from the nightlife areas also! Perfect choice ... Oh and veryyyyy clean ;)

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

I didn't like the atmosphere at all: There is very loud music playing in the lobby harassing you at all times. So it is not possible to start a conversation with someone else, to surf the internet concentrated or to read a book/guide/map or something else properly. The strange people sitting around the lobby scarred me and seemed to me abrasive wanting to stay on their own. A very strange place that made me afraid. As I asked a receptionist for places to go I was directed to the tourist info.

Really Clean and really well located. Good breakfast and plenty of showers with a nice chill out area.

• 29th Nov 2013

Very nice staff all the time keeping the hostel with a nice vibe, good location...

• 28th Nov 2013

The kitchen was poorly equipped. Basic items like drinking glasses, bowls and a chopping board were non-existent. The staff that checked me in failed to tell me what the wifi password was and failed to tell me of the events being held by the hostel. There was no atmosphere or vibe at this hostel.

In the dormitories was not enough light. There were not enough bathrooms when full.

Very nice staff....We have a lot of fun..

• 27th Nov 2013

We have a nice stay at feel soho, the staff help us a lot giving us good choices for eat....Location is really good 2 minutes walking to the historic center and the train stop. The beach is 15 minutes walking.

• 26th Nov 2013