Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

great hostel for backpackers and lone travellers who want to meet other backpackersm, a great social vibe to the hostel

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Chris was really helpful and friendly and was the best thing about the hostel. The wifi didn't work for us during our entire stay. The kitchen was always in need of cleaning. The bathroom on our floor never had a bath mat so was constantly wet. The light in the bathroom also turns off every minute or so which means you have to try and get the auto sensor to recognise your still in the room - a real pain when showering in pitch black. Water temp in showers were really inconsistent.

Pros: wifi throughout the whole place, I managed to get a 6 person dorm to myself for 2 nights (score!) the staff are super nice, the bar is very generous, free sangria after 8.30, nice and close to the nearest bus stop. Cons: a bit of a walk to the beach (15-20 mins), 3 small common areas so you can't really talk to lots of people at the same time, 2 of the 3 computers weren't working. I really liked this hostel, fab value for money!

Great hostel with excellent location and facilities! The breakfast is great and the staff very helpfull. Wifi was working in every floor! The only negative aspect were the bathrooms, never clean and it was hard to operate the shower to get the right temperature of the water.

Yea feel soho was good, everything is pretty new and clean. Good location for sight seeing, close to old town, 10-15 min walk to the beach. Staff were good and reception was manned 24/7. Storage and locks provided under the beds.

• New Zealand

the staff was great! everything was really clean and i really enjoyed myself

• 19th Jul 2014

This is a pretty decent hostel, great lockers to fit big bags, good rooms. Though there are lots of extra charges, if you want to leave your bag after you check out for example. And they charge extra for breakfast, which is very basic- sugary cereals and toast, and coffee and tea. Not in the city centre, but about 5mins walk to the main street. Big enough common area, but to get to the kitchen you have to ask for a key to be let in and it's all the way up the top of the building.

I have been to a lot of hostels, but this one is definitly the best one i've ever been to. Upon my arrival, the staff have been awesome, gave me a free map of the city and told me the places to go see (some of them weren't even in my guide and I thank them them for recommanding me good spots!) The rooms are clean, the bathrooms really clean and the shower are perfect. Seriously, do not book anywhere else. Huge kitchen up in the common area! Pub Crawls every night and sangria for pre-drink!

• Austria

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel very much. The Staff was friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to help us with several things; and even gave us some sangria on the house when we missed Free sangria hour by 5 minutes. Great location, 5 minutes walking to restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. About 15-20 minutes walk to the beach but a nice walk indeed. Liked the music playing every night. Only complaint was the Wifi didn't work consistently throughout our stay.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!! So beautiful, everything was very nice and clean. Has a very open, spacious feel and the hostel itself is gorgeous. Felt much classier than your average hostel.

My first two nights here were great, as we were booked in an ensuite room which was very large with big windows. Sharing a bathroom with 8 people was a bit tough, but manageable. Unfortunately our last night the staff moved us to a shared non-ensuite room (though we had reserved our ensuite room), though. The room was stuffy with no open windows, hot in spite of the AC, and the shared bathrooms were horrible. One had no hot water and the other had a broken shower head. I wouldn't stay here again

It was the second time that I've been there and it was as well as I remember.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Pretty new, friendly hostel with extensive common areas and a well-equipped kitchen. You can also get a pretty cheap dinner with drink deals in the evenings. Wifi reception is meant to extend to the entire hostel, but I couldn't pick it up in my dorm (though will admit my phone's wifi reception is terrible)

You're beds in the dorm need to be reconsidered. As a civil engineer, I was quite concerned that they would collapse due to the lateral movement. The lateral movement also made them very loud.

Slow staff and boring breakfast. But fine for a place to just sleep for a night . Would not recommend, but would mention if people just needed a bed for the night.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Thanks for your review, and I apologize. We always aim to give fast and quality service and you leave our hostel happy. Your review will help us to improve Maria Manager

Air conditioning didn't work, shower head didn't work and there was no hot water, my room on the first floor room number one only opened sometimes and I would have to wake my roommates up in the middle of the night to let me in. Did not like this hostel.

illegal credit card charge I lodged at this hostel for 2days on 4 and 5 July 2014. I came back to korea on 21 July 2014. But, They charged EUR 41.06 on 31 July 2014. They used my credit card number illegally. I already request my credit card company not to pay this illegal charge. I request you, Hostel World, to contact the hostel and stop this illegal charge. Additionally, they took away my food and Ballentine Whisky when I stayed at this Hostel. Then, I and my friends(at that drinking time)

• 6th Jul 2014
  • JOONCHULPARK
  • South Korea

The guys at the reception worked hard to make sure we all feel good. Hostel is strategically well located near centre, metro station, and beach, though the street is not the nicest. Clean, spacious rooms, good facilities. Definitely recommended!

Thank a lot! We hope see you soon again in our hostel! Maria Manager

One of the best hostels I've been to. Excellent staff, cleanliness and everything. I definitely recommend it!

I stayed one night. Very nice staff and very close to the estación de tren and buses. Also close to the beach and Porto. Not complete party hostel. Perfect for me.