Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Great place to stay! Good kitchen, cool staff. Perfect breakfast for this price.

Very nice hostel, not too far from city center, rooms are nice! Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, malaga is awesome! The toilettes are not the best and get dirty very quickly, overall i recommend this hostel!

Really nice hostel where you can relax upstairs ( patio) or where you can enjoy a bar ambiance downstairs. The kitchen is also a nice place to meet other travelers. Everything was clean. Staff were really helpful and kind. My favorite hostel so far( I stayed in 6 different hostels)

The staff here was very helpful and super friendly! The beach was a reasonable walk away, and the bar area was nice for socialization. Could use a few more bathrooms/showers so you don't have to wait in the room, but we would certainly stay again.

We booked a private room for one night. Great location, friendly staff, the room and bathroom were fairly clean. The bathroom lock was missing on our floor though! Overall, a pleasant stay.

Great people and atmosphere. Ideal for a stay in Malaga, overall a great quality hostel.

• 27th May 2014
  • Belgium

Excellent place in malaga to stay....

• 26th May 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, close to the main sights, staff were very helpful, rooms/bathrooms very clean & well organised group activities.. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable!!

• 26th May 2014

Liked this place as a stop over staff super nice and bar downstairs really cool great hub for meeting people I was never alone and location is pretty alright

Thank you for the great time in Malaga:) I enjoyed it very much, lovely place and friedly staff!

We stayed in one of the appartments. Seems we were the first ones. Everything was nail new, super clean, neatly furnished and decorated. Too bad we just had one night there. We definetly recommend this place.

I enjoyed the atmosphere in the reception and bar area a lot. One negative thing I have to comment though was in the top room, the wooden bunk bed I stayed in was very wonky. The top person would always wake up the one underneath because it always shook. And the wifi reception was almost inexistent in that room. Otherwise all was great!

The hostel is fine, there is a lack of group interactions that would make this place a gem. Some work could be done by the staff i think. I really appreciated Christobal Joan (John)

Really helpful and informative staff who made us feel very welcome. Great location. Bar was a little overpriced compared to bars in town. Breakfast was ok for the price. Dorms were roomy. Nice balcony off kitchen.

Stayed here one night. Good relaxed atmosphere in the common room. The only thing was It was hot in the room, fan helped a little but no a/c would be rough later in summer I'd guess. Close walk to train station and port area/city center though and that's why I picked it

Perfect location. Amazing chance ti meet lots of good people. Nice reception. Im surely enjoyed it.

• 19th May 2014

Lots of fun! Staff are friendly and want to do everything they can to help you have the best time you can. Bathroom facilities were OK, good kitchen area and social atmosphere. Would recommend to everyone!!

• 18th May 2014

• 18th May 2014

A little outside the city, closer to the train/bus station. Bunk in room was broken, but nobody bothered to fix it even after we had mentioned it to the staff.

" Awesome !!! "