Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

I really appreciated the warm welcome, the assistance I received, and the relaxed atmosphere. Thanks!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Armenia

This hostel has a good location and the staff is very helpful. I stayed in an 8 bed room, and the bathroom was cleaner than some pricey hotels I've stayed at. Very cute terrace also. Loved it! I would gladly stay there again if I go to Malaga!!

• 4th Feb 2015

Staff were very friendly and happy to help to make our time there great! Bathrooms were kept very clean. The location was fantastic, only a short walk to the centre or to the beach! However, Beds not comfy and rooms were freezing (winter no heating isn't a good combination!)...Wifi was terrible.

I had an amazing time, sorry for being drunk haha x x

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Really good stay at feel. We will come back this summer ¡¡¡

• 1st Feb 2015

Even though I was traveling by myself, there was no moments that I felt alone! The common areas are amazing to meet new people and everyone is super nice! I was going to stay one night, and ended up staying a week! There's always someone playing guitar and always a lot o people "warming up" to the nights out. They were making cocktails in the hostel and offering to the guests. By the way, thank you for teaching me how to dance salsa! :) Best hostel that I've been, totally amazing!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Croatia

On arrival we were FORCED to pay an additional 1,5€ p.P. per night for that - usually free - toast-and-jam kind of breakfast which we neither wanted nor had!! An additional cost which they hid in their small print! We booked a 4 person room, ending up with a 3 person room and a sofa which one of us had to sleep on! The room smelled funny, like something unhealthy evaporating from furniture. Linen/towels were stained. Since all hostels are in walking distance of everything I suggest another place

• 31st Jan 2015

The hostel was really good. The location is excellent, just a few steps from the Renfe Cercanias, you can reach the airport in 10 minutes. The pier is close and the Larios Street is just 10-15 minutes walking. Definitely considering for it for my next visit to Malaga.

Great stay at Feel Hostel Soho. Although be sure not to confuse it with the Feel Hostel in the center of the city as we did. That being said, it is not far at all from the center, maybe a five minute walk, and we had a very positive experience.

I was in love with Malaga when I got out of the train station. And I was in love with this hostel when I got into the door. Very special layout for the room i stayed. bathroom is always clean. Very nice staffs. Free breakfast. Great location, there is a very nice restaurant next to the block. I had a very nice staying at here! The only unhappy thing was that wifi was weird, it showed full signal but cannot connect.

Nice hostel with good value for money, cheerful staff and a location very close to the train stop to the airport. Some minor repairs (e.g. restrooms on the ground floor) would be nice to have.

All round excellence. Couldn't ask for anything more. Brilliant location, great facilities, good atmosphere. A nice supermarket about 80 feet away - cheap for all the essentials. Lots of room, but toilets a little cramped. Great kitchen with excellent facilities, but not much room for washing up while everyone else is trying to get mugs and dishes.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

A great place to stop over on your way in and out. Great proximity to the train station and most of the stuff you'll want to see in the old town.

A good value hostel, close to centre and beach, and with a great bar and relaxing socializing areas. Bed was really comfortable, nice hot shower. Staff were friendly and helpful. And I would highly recommend one of their drink and meal deals, as I had a lovely meal there. Will come again :-)

I would find it great if you will have also some fruit or vegan dishes, eg for breakfast. It also would be good having something to dry the floor of the bathroom because of having it wet from the shower.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Austria

Very good hostel with amazing staff. I will definitely come back.

Friendliest staff on arrival, made us feel so welcome! Went out of their way to help us out! Mohitos were amazing, great little bar downstairs and the terrace upstairs is really awesome too! Sadly only spent 1 night there but will definitely go back to Malaga and stay at this hostel again!

Thanks to this hostel, my family and I had such a wonderful vacation in Malaga!

This is a nice hostel that give me a great Malaga journey.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Angola

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were all incredibly helpful and the hostel is set up to help mingle everyone staying there.

• 3rd Jan 2015