Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

Great hostel providing awesome cheap cocktails in the evening. The only problem I had was there was often very little (or none) hot water in the showers.

I really enjoyed this hostel. Malaga is not the most exciting city in Spain but this hostel makes the experience fun, lots drink and food offers to get everyone down stairs together, plus the staff were friendly and helpful.

I really felt at home in this hostel. The atmosphere was great because the staff was very involved. It was easy to get to know new people. They offered a nice breakfast in the morning and thanks to the great location it was easy to find your way. The only thing I did not like was the fact that during my stay the bathroom was not cleaned every day and I took a cold shower once but I guess these things happen sometimes.

Nice staff. Nice big lockers. Some rooms significantly better than others

It was a nice hostel, guys at the reception very kind and helpful, easy to get from the train or bus station, rooms were big and comfortable.. the only little problem was the noise from the street..

The Staff was extremely nice and that made up for the few flaws in the facilities. Definitely recommend it!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far. The staff was very helpful in giving directions and suggestions about the best sites in Malaga. Every night at 9 pm they have home made dinners which are good after a long day. The hostel is very clean and has lockers with your own personal keys to ensure your things are kept safe during the day. Overall this is a great hostel!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

The place was great except for the wifi, and also the fact that if you have to leave your luggage for a bit they charge you.

There were only two bathrooms for an entire floor and one of the showers was broken :-(

• 14th Jun 2014

good location, had to move twice but it was fine, clean, big

The personnel that work there especially Maria and the staff are amazing. Things that are beyond your control are the hookers, drug dealers and graffiti in the corner. My room need the lock replace it was a challenge to get into and out. A member of my group got her $1000. camera stolen. If it was not for the great staff, the dinner, breakfast. Well you get what you pay for.

This hostel had a really friendly feeling, and the staff definitely made it a great place to stay. They were so helpful and great to just chill out and chat to. I'd definitely recommend this place to solo travellers in particular, as you never feel lonely here. Thanks guys!!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Gibraltar

The room was clean and the hostel is close to the city center. staff was very nice.

I really appreciated that the staff (Maria especially) was so good with helping me and my guest! We are both vegetarians and she knew exactly the bars that would be good for us! She helped us navigate the city and gave us plenty of ideas and marked them on the map. I also really liked the giant lockers. I assumed I'd be carrying my backpack all weekend- it was a nice surprise to not have to!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Romania

The staff is extra nice, friendly and hospitable. The hostel is very clean and safe, and its location is great too. In addition, there is an indor terrace with games and a really pleasant terrace on the last floor for chilling in summer. I highly recommend it and I'll definitely stay there when I'll go back to malaga.

• 10th Jun 2014

Wonderful staff, hostel, so as every guest is getting wonderful as well. Fast internet, good dinner (breakfast for 1,5€), kitchen available. Central location. It was easy to find, close to the train station, which is where I needed to be....

• 9th Jun 2014

I recommend it! First, the staff was really helpful and friendly, specially the girl during the day. The atmosphere really good and the dorms and bathrooms were very clean. I also recommend the free walking tour! Only downer: no breakfast included. But they have kitchen, terrace, chill out saloon, computers,Tv....music area

• 9th Jun 2014

Overal I enjoyed my four night stay here. The location is a middle distance from where the action is in terms of the shopping and restaurant district of the old central city. In fact it is a seedy area after dark. I was propositioned three times by prostitutes. Inside, my only grie is that there is nowhere to dry my washing.

The beds were making a lot of sound. I couldn't sleep all night

Really nice !!! Close to the beach and city center! Staff is nice.