Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

Very friendly staff, nicely located, comfortably big lockers located under the bunkbeds. One small inconvenience tho, only one of the power sockets was working (was in a 6 bunk bed mixed).

I just wanted to say; this hostel is awesome. The location is great, the place was clean, and every night there was a pub crawl. I think this hostel is perfect for single travelers, I made a lot of great friends and even ended up traveling with them. The staff is great, especially Adri, she is such an amazing person, she funny and witty and always help me through with any questions I had. The hostel was great and Adri made it even better. This is not the last time, Feel Hostel Soho will see me.

• 9th Nov 2013

Staff very happy to help out! Great home cooked dinners by the staff on offer each night :)

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Japan

Very nice hostel. Location is perfect(middle of the city), staff are very helpful. Good value for money. The only small minus is that Wifi works only downstairs.

I really enjoyed my stay - incredibly helpful and friendly staff, great location in the city center and a easy walk to everything, and overall very clean facilities. The free walking tour was fantastic! Good cheap dinners also¡¡¡¡ Thanks

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Andorra

Very good place to stay: central, safe, clean and friendly, helpful staff. Highly recommended.

• 6th Nov 2013

its nice, the room has enough plug and large locker. But The bath room are no hot water, and wifi is weak.

Great Hostel.. Friendly staff.. You can cook anything you like in the hostel..great atmosphere.. will definately come back..

• 6th Nov 2013

Important to know, that you become a key for a safe and a card for the door. you have to pay 5 euros for that and become it back. i didn't know sth. about the key and didn't get it. so first they didn't want to give me my money back at the end.

No atmosphere, the common room was almost always empty, not a lot of possibilities to meet people. The cheapest dorm has no windows and is very small. The bathroom is a little bit dirty.

The place was clean and has a really good atmosfere... It is near everything...Good people

Im 28/M Italian. I slept in a dorm for 8 people, the beds were confortable and clean. I arrived on the birthday of one of the guys at the reception and he invited most of the people to join him at the party in city center. The girl at reception was really kind and talkative too. I really like the staff. The only thing I found quite annoying was that there was not soap in the soapdispenser but actually I didnt ask for it and provide it by myself so this couldnt be a real complain.

• 24th Oct 2013

Overall, a reasonable place to stay. Was very central and close to the old town attractions, the castle and the park. On the top floor there was a really nice spacious kitchen and terrace area, which must be alot of fun during the summer. Met some nice people for the time I was there but there wasn't too much to do and not much atmosphere but that was probably due to the off season.

Fantastic place to stay in malaga¡¡¡¡ the staff really works hard to be as nice as they can.

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Bahamas

The staff there were very friendly. They tried their best to help me. The mattress was comfortable and clean. The atmosphere there was good and it was a great place to meet new friends. However, apart from the price posted in hostelworld, there are some extra fees: (1) the 1.5 euro breakfast is compulsory. (2) 2 euro if you for luggage storage after check-out. - Though these are small expenses, I think it's a kind of cheating in the price competition with others. Besides, no WIFI in rooms!

A very modern hostel with everything you need to have a enjoyable time. The staff were very nice, the facilities were great

• 18th Oct 2013

I can't say enough positive things about my stay and the wonderful staff. It was my first time in Europe and didn't know what to expect staying at a hostel. The staff made me feel at home from the moment I walked in. They were so helpful. The rooms, bathrooms, and living area were always clean. I would highly recommend this hostel for its great staff and location. It's within walking distance to everything.

Nice hostel. Was very quiet when I was there, but they tried to connect guests. Only thing is the loudest doors- they make it hard to get a good sleep, esp. If you're on the first floor.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »