Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

I have been at Feel Hostel in Malaga with my family(2 adults and 2 children)for 2 nights in January. We had a mini apartment with kitchen that was enough big and quite good equipped.I think that the apartments are less cozy than the shared place. They could be a little bit cozier(with some pictures or some colored walls). The breakfast was ok.Unfortunately the building has quite no direct light because the road is very narrow. The stuff was very friendly and helpful. Good value

Nice hostel, fair price because its really good location. Only one BUT. The Double room would be better with one average big mattress instead of two low quality mattress. I would recommend this hostel anyways. Its breakfast is also well appreciated

I really enjoyed my stay at Feel Soho hostel, so much so that I came back on 3 separate occasions. The staff are lovely and very friendly and helpful. The dinners they put on each night are also really tasty and good value. With this competitive price, their service is much better than I expected. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever back in Malaga!

• 30th Dec 2014

Very friendly reception.

nice price and location, but it's not very clean in this hostel.........

Great hostel and very nice staff .

Very good stay, convenient location in the centre without being immersed complete in the crowds. Clean and spacious room, bathroom not so good but very pleasing overall.

• 20th Dec 2014

This hostel is very cool looking with a great vibe. However me and my friend wanted to save money so we used the kitchen, which was my only real issue with this hostel as there was only one set of utensils, no knives, chopping board or glasses and we put our food in the oven only to realise there was no towel and so we had to keep going downstairs to reception asking for more things which became irritating. Also if you toss and turn at night the top bunk has no railings which I find scary.

The price is more expensive than what they say and if your room is located looking at the street is quite noisy at night.

This is the most friendly and scoiable hostel I have ever stayed in, the staff are great, and the evening meal is a great chance to meet some of the other travellers. They also arrange and come with to bars/clubs every night. Fantastic.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Everything is good, excellent, except for Wi-Fi, low connection in dormitory,

great staff! Always there to help you and really friendly! location is really good! bathrooms are really clean as well as the other facilities and the bedrooms. strongly recommended

• 14th Dec 2014

I loved this hostel! We were received by lovely and helpful staff. The facilities were great and the apartment I shared with my mates was amazing and fantastic value for money. The hostel its very clean and safe, closed to the city centre, various train stations and 15 min away from the airport. My only critisism is that there wasn't any towels when we arrived BUT, the staff quickly solved the problem. I definitely will come back to this hostel and happy recommended to friends and family.

Very Good!

Staff were so nice and helpful! If I'm in Malaga again I will definitely stay here

Great place to start my grand European adventure. Fellow travelers were always friendly and the staff facilitated and encouraged people getting together for meals or nights out. Great value for your money! Good place for a solo traveler! Cheap breakfast and the kitchen is well equipped to cook. Loved my stay there.

• 8th Dec 2014

Very nice hostel with great staff and facilities. Location is not the best, but Malaga is easy to get around. The only drawback is that the kitchen is not open for general use (few exceptions and requests) which would be nice.

I had the best time at this hostel. everyone was really friendly and the staff would constantly help us and ask us what we needed. this is the best hostel choice in Malaga by far

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Chile

Hostel is everything you could want in Malaga! All the staff are extremely helpful and friendly which makes for a warm and welcoming and environment. Very easy to meet other people from the hostel. Highly reccommend!

• 3rd Dec 2014

We have a nice stay at Feel Soho...The staff was super friendly. The dorms were nice.....Location good Thanºk you ¡¡¡¡

• 2nd Dec 2014