Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews

Calle Vendeja, n 25., Malaga, Spain

the location is good and the prices cheap an reasonable. the atmosphere was a bit awkward although the staff is really nice and helpful. Maybe its because everything is a bit too dirty to feel really comfortable. But what really made this the worst choice ever was the bed bugs.i stayed in the cheapest hostels in India, Mexico,Morocco... I have never experienced bed bugs and it's awful.i had bites all over my body from one nights stay. Itching for over a week. Luckily I just stayed one night

• 7th Oct 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful experience at feel hostels soho. The hostel was beautiful and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Very nice and perfectly placed hostel. Highly recommend.

Definitely the best hostel I ever see in my trips. Excellent location, incredible staff crew, programs schedule by the hostel, parties to integrate guests, clean room and baths, fun atmosphere! I totally recommend !

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

If you have to sleep on the bed at the top of the bunk bed, good luck! The stair is not properly fixed to the bed, which makes it very unsafe and noisy (I talked to some other guests who confirmed the same problem in their rooms), and its the bed is very close to the ceiling. You actually have to bend in order to get to the bed. And when you finally overcome these adversities, you will find a uncomfortable and sagging mattress. The street where the hostel is located is very noisy, day and night

Excellent location. Beds were clean. The hostel is larger than what appeared from the pictures. Would have no issues staying here again.

We only stayed for one night so we weren't able to take in a lot, but it was still a good place to be

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Such a friendly and warming vibe. Loved staying at the hostel. Also very clean

Especially Pedro helped me a lot but the other staff members were great as well. good location, easy to find, nice rooms - would come again!

Hostel was fantastic!! Only issue was directions given on hostelworld, very poor and unhelpful if low on cash and can't afford taxis!! Staff a little bit vague at times (ie when we asked to stay in the same room and told we could, when in the morning we were told we were meant to change rooms??) however would recommend 100% for the upmost best faculties, cleanliness and comfort of the dorms. Showers were better thaN any hostel I have ever stayed in and rooms so welcoming, bright and comfortable

• 25th Sep 2014

Very nice, good location for town and beaches, 10 min walk away. Breakfast was excellent! Cheers

found bedbugs on the bed! I wasn't bitten but try to avoid domitory room number 26 and 4.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Very clean and everyone was so nice, welcoming and helpful met so many people from all over the world. Such a good stay!

• 18th Sep 2014

Great time. Great nightlife crawls. Met some awesome people. I'm coming again!

• 18th Sep 2014

The staff on all shifts were exceptional. They were very friendly and helpful. Aside from that, there is a bar in the reception area as well as a game room, computer area, and plenty of space for lounging. The open space makes it easy to mingle with other guests. The inside decor is welcoming and helps create a fun and vibrant atmosphere. The location is also ideal. I highly recommend this hostel. I was very pleased with my stay. One more thing, they actually have a proper bathroom.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

I love this Hostel and would definitly recommend it. The location is perfect if you want to do some sightseeing, the beach isn't too far either. I stayed in a 8 bed dorm with bath. The room is pretty big compared to other hostel rooms that I know. It is easy to meet people and the Staff is great too-always up for a chat The beds are comftrable too. Only negativ aspect is the room door as it is really noisy and it is not possible to get into the room quietly but I had a good sleep anyway :)

• 7th Sep 2014

Drunk people knocking at your dorm room at 6 in the morning. The bunk beds are wooden contraptions of nightmare and potential injury. The room layout where I stayed in is really weird with only 1 AC. I won't recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, especially if you want to socialise with other guests. The bar is a great asset, with a pub crawl every night and breakfast for only 1.50 it's where you will meet all your new friends! The staff are excellent, very helpful on where to go, what to do. Decent kitchen too!

Unfortunately, the ´free´ meal advertised was just cooked rice rather than paella and they charged 6 euros for it (with a glass of wine). You can get a whole 3 course menu del dia, with proper paella, with a glass of wine for 7 euros in Malaga. Very disappointed.

Some rooms don't have air conditioner, the staff are very nice, except for one girl that always was angry.... The location is not bad...