Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Reviews

Moselstr 40, Frankfurt/Main, Frankfurt, Germany

When I asked to move rooms (because there were some impressive snorers in my first dorm, and I'm a light sleeper), the staff were really helpful and let me move straight away.

Everything was fine except the noise from the street was very well projected into the room even though the window was closed.

Right in the heart of the seediest neighbourhood.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

It was good to stay there. Staffs are so friendly! It would be better if the Check in was not so later (at 4 p.m)

• 14th Mar 2015

This is a nice place to stay in Frankfurt, their staff are cool !

Best hostel in Frankfurt! Second time there, awesome staff, the showers and toilets were amazing. Best shower ever too. Best breakfast and free pasta. The location is rough, however with the time you get used to it, and to women alone: don't waste your time going to the hostel. Walk fast, and if possible at night, go out with male friends.

The shared washrooms are small -two toilets and only one shower - in the morning there was a wait. Rental deposits for everything Key Card, Towel, Lock (That's OK though). Lock boxes under bed REALLY Big, you can fit an suitcase + in there, But noisy in the morning when people are checking out. Staff was friendly, really helpful and able to make suggestions about the area. Close to Frankfurt Main station (5 min walk). Even though in the red district, security was awesome.

I absolutely loved it here. The staff are amazing! I cant stress it enuff. The staff are awesome. They are so helpful and friendly. There is always good music playing in the lobby and the breakfast service is top notch. If i ever come back to Frankfurt i will have no hesitation booking again here.

Even if I was a little bit concerned about the location in the red light district, it was a very nice stay. My worries weren't justified at all.

I 100% loved this place! One of the best, if not the best hostel I've stayed at so far! The location is really close to the train station and all of the main spots. Though in the middle of the red light district, the security to get in, is impeccable. Would recommend to anyone. Great hostel!

Convenient location being very near to the station. The rooms and bathrooms weren't that comfortable, and some of the staff not that friendly, but I still enjoyed my stay there. The breakfast for 4.50 Euro was excellent.

Really good Hostel!! New and really close to the main station!

Comfortable Youth Hostel, very nice apartments, great atmosphere. Unfortunately the city area is "problematic" but in a few minutes walk you can get to nicer ones.

Execellent Hostel and really good value for your money!

Very good hostel, everythings was perfect in my stay... I would recommend it to anyone!

Great hostel, convenient location, friendly staff, very clean, even the bathrooms, nice atmosphere. Great deal. It's located in Frankfurt's red light district (which is no safety issue), but I was informed about this fact in advance including the offer to cancel my reservation (I did not cancel!). Fair thing!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Except the fact that the hostel is in the middle of the red district, everything was good.

Good Hostel! Had a nice stay there. Clean room and friendly staff.

Overall is great! Yep it's right in the red light District but it is not that horrible. Safe here. Even can hung out after 00:00. The room is just ok but the public place is awesome with great breakfast and entertainment. The host is nice! Score: 8/10

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5