Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Reviews

Moselstr 40, Frankfurt/Main, Frankfurt, Germany

We enjoyed our stay.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

It's noisy at night, but maybe it's not the fault of location, because the hostel is only a corner far from the main station, and Frankfurt is a big city which is very noisy.

Receptionist girl cant work with a lot people when they are in front of Office and entry is very very late .ı can entry in 5 PM staff is very bad...

Stopped there for 1 night to catch my flight in the morning. The hostel is just few minutes away from the train station and easy to find. Yes, it's a red light district, however it was safe, even I was travelling alone, I could even avoid those streets and choose other ways to reach the hostel. I stayed in a private room on the top floor facing the yard - modern, super clean, calm, with a perfect view, the batrooms are modern and clean too, breakfast is super, nice youth international atmosphere

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Hi and thanks for the rating. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we'll see you the next time you are in Frankfurt. Happy travels!

After staying at the most dirtiest hostel in Paris for 15 €, it was like staying in the heaven at Five Elements for 21 €. They have raised the bar to the sky! It's been by far the best hostel experience of mine. Everything was sooo clean that I almost hesitated to take a poo :) Seriously guys, choose Five Elements: water, earth, fire, air and hospitality :))

Thanks for this nice rating, can't stop smiling about your comment concerning our cleanliness ;-) Great that you liked our hostel that much. See you again!

The hostel is great, good common room which includes a nice bar and becomes breakfast room during morning. Btw free breakfast included in the price is super! Rooms are OK, clean and secure, had shared toilets but no issues with it, a second common room with games and a kitchen was nice, wifi works ok but it doesnt reach the rooms. Located in red light district but I didnt leave at night so didnt have any issues with that. Located very close to hauptbahnhof and easy to reach.

Hi and thanks for the great rating. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. The wifi should reach the rooms actually, next time let the receptionists now, maybe it just needed a router restart or so. We are always there to help out. Happy travels!

Five Elements is a fantastic hostel with a great common room on the ground floor. Although the hostel sits within the red light district, security is top priority and I felt very safe there even as a female traveller alone. I would stay here again.

Cheers for the nice rating. We give our very best so that guests feel save and comfy with us, so I am happy that you did. Hopefully we'll see you again. Happy travels!

very good location, very close from the main train station and the tramvia. In the middle of the city center. Clean, hot water, internet, good bed, lokers. Very friendly staff, nice bar where easy to meet other travellers. Definitly recommend the hostal. Merci for the quik stay f transit from dubai to mexico! kiss, Aline

Dear guest, we are happy that you had a good stay with us. Hope you have an awesome time in Mexico - or whereever you might go next. Happy travels!

It has all the necessary elements for a good hostel, security, ambient atmosphere, friendly staff, good location, and interesting events. If there is only one hostel that I want to suggest, it is 5 elements.

Cheers for the superb rating, we are happy that you had such a good time with us. Happy travels and hopefully we'll see you again!

One of the best Hostels in Frankfurt, for sure.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Spain

As always, I had a brilliant stay. Thank you so very much!

A really cool, central place to stay. Initially, I was apprehensive the Red Light District location as I was checking in at 11pm, but I had absolutely no troubles. Definitely felt the value for money with the included breakfast, night activities, security and consistent helpfulness of the staff.

The hostel was fantastic, the facilities are excellent. If you are stopping at Frankfurt this should be the only place to consider

Everything is perfect. Hostel knows exactly what a consumer needs. Very experienced.

Staff are extremely nice. Food and drinks at the hostel is cheap. Cool atmosphere. It's very close to Bahnhof, walkable distance to all main attractions, and though it's in the red light district, I didn't feel unsafe. Each shower place has no door... but the bathroom was anyway pretty empty. There's place to lock valuables in the room but one has to bring own locks.

just 2 minutes walk from the maintrainstation. very good breakfast for a hostel!!

Really great hostel!! So organised, clean and secure. I loved the night activity (crepes). Common room, has a great feel. Thought the lock boxes under the bed were fantastic! :ate check-in and late breakfast perfect! Staff were super nice, helpful, friendly! WONDERFUL STAY!!

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Everything was clean and great...

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

The place is very bad located, the room was in front of the streets full of drunks, people on drugs, crazy and homeless in general. It is not only because it is in the frankfurter Red Light District, but because people scream and talk very loud ALL day long, 24/7. I saw at least two times people getting physical. So if you get a room in front of the streets, be prepared to wear a lot of earplugs, and don't go out past 10pm. On the other hand, the staff is young and very willing to help you out.

I stayed here with my dad for a weekend break and loved every minute of it, the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is very chilled out. You get free coffee all day and free breakfast which is fantastic value for money. The only bad thing is it is right around the corner from the red light area but this is common in many european cities and you dont really notice it when you are there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4