Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Reviews

Moselstr 40, Frankfurt/Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Comfortable Youth Hostel, very nice apartments, great atmosphere. Unfortunately the city area is "problematic" but in a few minutes walk you can get to nicer ones.

Execellent Hostel and really good value for your money!

Very good hostel, everythings was perfect in my stay... I would recommend it to anyone!

Great hostel, convenient location, friendly staff, very clean, even the bathrooms, nice atmosphere. Great deal. It's located in Frankfurt's red light district (which is no safety issue), but I was informed about this fact in advance including the offer to cancel my reservation (I did not cancel!). Fair thing!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Except the fact that the hostel is in the middle of the red district, everything was good.

Good Hostel! Had a nice stay there. Clean room and friendly staff.

Overall is great! Yep it's right in the red light District but it is not that horrible. Safe here. Even can hung out after 00:00. The room is just ok but the public place is awesome with great breakfast and entertainment. The host is nice! Score: 8/10

Amazing place. Very good breakfast (included in price). All you can eat with a wide range.

Even though it is in the middle of the red light district still i would say it has a perfect location, you are located a block away from the main station and many touristic places are just a couple of blocks away.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • greg_federer

Clean room, clean bathroom, good staff!

Security getting into the hotel was fantastic which is good for being located in red light district (should not let this stop you from staying there; you don't have to get involved if you don't want to) close to city centre and very fantastic staff!

I can not say enough good things about this place!!! I am backpacking on my own and I never felt like I was here the staff and the other guests here made my stay such a good one !!! The tours were really good as well !!!

Make sure you take the walking tour with Jasmine...shoes you the city and the history

• 6th Feb 2015

Uhhh, I will tell Jasmin immediatly that you enjoyed the tour, she will be happy! Have a nice trip!

Warum gibt es nicht auf allen Toiletten Spiegel über dem Waschbecken? Aber sonst, war ne echt super Zeit hier!!!

• 5th Feb 2015

it was easy to find from the Hbf. I thought the staff was very friendly. They do provide towel (5€ deposit but you get it back). They have a game room in the basement floor. The breakfast looked decent, it's 4€ if you want to eat. The 3rd floor bathroom I stayed on was a little dirtier than the 4th floor I went to - the shower on the 3rd was occupied. Overall, great place!

• 5th Feb 2015

Thanks for the rating, we are happy you enjoyed staying with us. Sorry for the one "little" dirtier bathroom, we try to keep them clean and nice for everyone, sometimes there is just too much traffic. Happy travels!

More like a hotel than hostel, truly excellent. Free pasta night was amazing and far exceeded my expectations. Location is excellent for getting around the city, we had no security concerns. Highly recommend this place to anyone!

Thanks so such for the nice rating. Though we seem to be a little hotel-like during trade fair time, we are still a hostel and we love it. Happy travels ;-)

It was so clean. Rooms and common area was totally seperated, so it was quiet at night. Breakfast was served in the morning. Very well maintained. Right in front of the station. conve ient to catch the bus. Not dangerous nor sketchy at all. Highly recommend! Thank u for your service.

You are welcome! Happy you enjoyed staying with us.

One of the better hostels I've been to! The staff is really nice, the atmosphere is great and everything is clean and organized. Only problem is the location - the hostel is in the middle of the red light district of Frankfurt. A lot of drug addicts and homeless people walking around which made me a little uncomfortable, but the security in the hostel is great so nothing happens. Also it's very close to the central station and that helped me a lot.

Thanks for the nice rating. Yeah, the people around might be not so nice to look at, but have you figured out as well that the area is one of the most upcoming in Frankfurt? Lot's of new clubs and shops are opening and there's a lot to explore. Maybe you'll come back some time, then we are happy to show you. Happy travels!

I met so many awesome people here and this hostel made my trip in frankfurt unforgettable! Loved staying here

• 30th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Hi there and thanks for the super nice rating. We are happy to be one of the places you won't forget. Have a nice trip!

The kitchen was really dirty. Tried to use a few dishes/ pans/ pots/ woks but covered in the last persons mess. I don't think guests should have to clean the kitchen to be able to use it. Also glass in girls shower is see through and only shower curtains. A bit awkward. Rooms large and clean. Modern hostel. Really moody, unfriendly girl at reception. Get a new job. Red light district is no issue. Security is awesome. Got a great deal on private room for a night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5