Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Reviews

Moselstr 40, Frankfurt/Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Excellent hostel, but know it's exact location before walking there/take a cab at night if you're uncomfortable like I was with the area. It's just that one street, but it's enough after dark to be worrisome. I would stay again.

• 17th May 2015

Thanks for the review! Sorry you felt so scared about the area, but we are happy to read that you would still stay here! Hopefully see you again then!

Every thing was perfect. I'd definitely stay here again. Keep the good work guys :)

• 14th May 2015
  • Egypt

Wouhouuuu 100% !!!! Thank you soooo much! Make sure you come see us again!

Great hostel! True, it's literally in the middle of the red zone, but it's just for 2 blocks and you're in the in the skyscrapers area. Being so close to the train station is unarguably convenient. It's totally safe anyway, even at night, as it is full of policeman in every corner. Staff is really helpful and organize activities every day, so great opportunities to meet other people! They also offer bikes, which is really convenient but updating them would be perfect. Definitely coming back!

Great hostel for people travelling alone the staff were extremely friendly and the hostel is really central to everything. Did not even notice the fact I was in the red light district had no problems at all. Would definitely recommend this place. Also very clean.

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy that you liked your stay here! Hopefully see you again in the future!

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. When booking my stay I didn't realize it was located in the red light district but it's not scatchy or anything, just a little loud outside in the weekends. The staff is really friendly and helped with whatever I needed and I also participated in a Night Walk which was really cool :) The rooms are great and in good condition. Would really recommend the hostel. And breakfast was delicious too :)

It sounds like you had a really nice stay here! Thank you very much for the review! Happy travels!

The Hostel is a bad neighborhood but has perfect location, 5 minutes walking from the Main Central Station. Bathroom clean and with nice shower. Sataff isn't always very polite. Great atmosphere and free coffe (although for the price should include breakfast)

Thanks for the review! It's cool that you liked the atmosphere! I am sorry to see that you had some issues with the staff. Happy travels and hopefully see you again soon!

Great hostel although a little expensive and noisy at night as its in the centre of the red light district

Thanks for your review! Hopefully see you again!

If you go to frankfurt with your family, dont go to this hostel: the around has a huge red light with a very dirty anddesagreable environment.

Thank you for your time reviewing us! We are sorry that you did not feel comfortable in the area. Although we warn you in the e-mail confirmation, we really think that this area is not dangerous at all and that it actually has some cool and hidden corners to discover, such as nice bars, little shops and delicious restaurants! Next time, give it a try! Happy travels!

Amazing atmosphere in the downstairs bar! Sure is right in the middle of the red light district, but security is tight & as a lone female I never felt unsafe or harassed. Breakfast was good & the beds were comfortable with a small shelf, powerpoint & light. The layout of the bathrooms was a bit weird, but they were clean & the showers were amazing. Wifi was decent, as was the kitchen. Definitely recommend this hostel!

Thank you for this complete, amazing review!! We are always happy to have cool guests so please come back again soon!

I enjoyed my stay here very much. It is everything you could want in a hostel and more. Even the location was not a big deal, very safe outside. The only thing was the drain in the shower backed up, really need to get some drain-o going on. Loved this hostel, will stay again if I'm ever in Frankfurt.

Thank you for this very nice review! Sorry for the drains, we clean them regularly but sometimes they still stink a bit... We will be happy to see you again whenever you are back in Frankfurt!!

Price was really good, even though it is in the middle of the red light district, I don't have any problems staying there.

Thanks for your review and hopefully see you again soon!

This hostel felt very professional and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I stayed here twice on my trip and found the rooms were spacious and comfortable, which after weeks of traveling is always a plus!

Thank you so much for your review! This is great that you came back here! Happy travels!

Nice hostel really close to the main train station (and the red light district) and good value for the money

Thank you so much for the review! It is really important to us to get your feedback :) Happy travels!

Very fun place, wish I'd had more time in Germany

• 25th Apr 2015

Wouhouuuu 100% !!!!! Thank you so much!!! Happy travels and see you again soon!!

Overall a plesant stay, very clean however did have a weird smell in our room that didnt seem to go away even after leaving the windows open all day. good location to get about however wasnt really keen on all the homeless drugy people that hung around the streets of the hostel, but were never bothered by any of them. Breakfast was nice and we liked the later check out time.

Thanks for the review! Sorry about the smell in the room, we really do our best to avoid this kind of issues, especially in dormitories as we know how bothering it can be! We are happy that you liked the breakfast and that you could sleep before checking out!! Hopefully see you again!

Maybe not in the nicest spot of the city however very practical being close to the main train station

Thank you for the review! It's great if you liked your stay here :) Hopefully see you another time!

We really enjoyed our stay in Five Elements hostel. Staff is extremely nice and helpful, french crepes served on Monday are deliocious!! :) Room was clean, hostel is located very close to the main railway station, so it makes much easier to travel. The location in red light district was not a problem at all, place is secure. Probably if you come back alone to hostel at night you should be more careful. We can definitely recommend this place.

Thank you for this great review and for recommending us! We are always so glad to see that our guests had a good time here! Hopefully see you again!

The breakfast is good. In my room there was an alcoholic that drinker a bottle of wine every night and open the window at 3am in the morning so I got sick will been there.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Ecuador

Thank you for your time reviewing us! We are happy that you liked breakfast. Too bad for the person in your room, we are sorry that you got sick! One thing we do not understand though, your reservation here was for a private room... Did you find somebody in the wardrobe?? ;) Happy travels and hopefully see you again soon!

Centrally located, very near Frankfurt train station. However in red light district. People should take precautions, generally safe. Hostel staff very friendly, professional.

Thank you so much for the great review! Hopefully see you again!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is not ideal. As a solo female traveller I was a little concerned. But arrive during daylight, keep your wits about you and you will be fine. It's a short walk to get out of the red light district.

Thank you for reviewing! Sorry that you had to feel concerned about the area. There are actually some nice bars and clubs opening a few streets from the hostels. Next time, make sure you check it out! Happy travels!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5