Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Reviews

Moselstr 40, Frankfurt/Main, Frankfurt, Germany

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in during my travels. Despite the fact that it's located in the red light district, everything was great. A lot of good local pubs to go out to eat and drink.

Thank you for this nice review! We are glad that you liked your stay in Frankfurt! Happy travels!

Nice hostel the only problem was the staff .... no all but few a little be not helpful.. Nice place to stay at ...

Thank you for the time reviewing! Sorry to read that you did not get along with all the staff. Hopefully next time will work! Take care!

I'm glad I had ear plugs. I honestly was scared walking up to the place, but it wasn't too bad once I got used to the location. I would never stay at this location again unless I had to, which was why I booked. Was flying out the next day and the cost was right.

Thank you for your time reviewing your stay, as it is very important for us to improve! We are really sorry to see that you did not like your stay here. Too bad that you did not feel safe, even though with our security system and locked doors! Happy travels!

A great stay for travellers also as for business people. Situated very central in Frankfurt it is very easy to get everywhere you want. Great, helpful, friendly staff. Next time I will definitely stay here!

100% !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! It is great to see that you had a pleasant stay at Five Elements! We will see you again then!

I had a great experience because this is a really good place for solo travelers to meet people. There are events going on every night and the staff was very friendly. The location is only a little sketchy, but it didn't feel like much of a problem to me.

Thank you for this great review! So happy that you liked our activities! We hope you could meet a lot of other travellers and have fun! Hopefully see you again soon!

Awesome space with a super friendly staff and a good vibe. The location is a downside, but they were very upfront about what to expect, which I appreciated. My only criticism is that there is only one toilet for each gender per floor, but aside from that this place is great. I would stay here again.

Thank you for this cool review! Too bad that you did not like the area. As we always say, it is sketchy at first sight but it offers so much to do! There are always new bars and new restaurants from all around the world! Next time, make sure you ask reception to know where are the best spots of the district! Happy travels!

Everything was great. Everything was clean- from the bathrooms to the showers to the lobby, bedrooms. It was all great. Staff was friendly and willing to help. Food was good. Would certainly recommend this hostel to anyone. Location is a bit sketchy but a few blocks in either direction gets away from the red light district.

Thank you so much for the 100% !!! So great to see that you had a good stay! Hopefully see you again soon!

Hostel is good for meeting people, but Frankfurt itself is dead during the week. Not a party hostel if you're looking for that, more like a chill atmosphere for small talk and finger foods until the weekend. Beer is cheap and staff is cool tho, can't argue that.

They will give you notice that they are located in the 'red light' district but I didn't have any problems with the location, in fact it's quite near the train. There isn't much to do in Frankfurt but this hostel is a nice place to stay while on your way in or out of Germany. The staff is really nice and the room was fine.

Thanks for the review! We entirely agree with you, the area is not dangerous and, as we often say, it is actually becoming one of the trendiest areas of Frankfurt! We just prefer to remind people :) Happy travels!

excellent value for money,staff helpful and close to the railway station

Thanks a lot for this review! All the best and happy travels!

I was extremely impressed with everything about the five elemts hostel. It was my first ever experience with any hostel and it was extremely clean, the staff were super friendly and helpful, and the even though it was in the middle of the red light district I felt very safe the entire time. I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.

• 9th Jun 2015

Thank you so much for this nice review! We are so happy to read that your first hostel experience was at Five Elements Hostel! Hopefully you will come back again then! Happy travels!

Wicked hostel. Meet the people organised each night at like 7.30 where you meet all the people in the hostel and then get on the beers, which are really bloody cheap. Lived this place.

Thank you so much for the 100%!!! It's so nice to read that you had fun here! Hopefully see you again soon!

Very nice stay. By the end of my two days in Frankfurt I felt as if the hostel was a home away from home. The staff were incredibly helpful and the people created s great atmosphere. The area it is in would be the only blemish on the hostel but it isn't that bad. To avoid any trouble while staying here just focus on getting there (or leaving) and don't look for trouble. If you need directions get them in an area you feel safer at and you will be fine. It was a great stay. Cheers!

Thank you for this lovely review! It is great to see that you felt just like at home here! Hopefully see you again soon then! Happy travels!

my stay in the hostel was very good. the staff was really nice and accommodating, the atmosphere was really cool. in the red light district so a little spooky once you leave but the hostel itself was very nice.

• 7th Jun 2015

Thank you for the nice review! Too bad you did not like the area though! It is true that it is sketchy at first sight but we really think it is becoming one of the coolest areas of Frankfurt, with brand new bars and clubs all around the hostel! Next time, make sure you ask reception to know where to see the good sides of the district! Happy travels!

Really great facilities! couldn't be happier

Thanks for this great review! Hopefully see you back soon!

Good hostel! Nothing to complain about. Good value.

Thanks for the 100% !!!!! See you again soon!

A very relaxed hostel with great benefits. They have awesome deals from free pasta night to 1 euro bbq. I stayed in multiple hostels on my trip and by far this was my favorite. Would recommend to anyone

• 2nd Jun 2015

Waow thank you so much for the review and the recommendation!! We hope to see you again soon!

they are doing awesome job...very friendly and nice people and almost everything is perfect.....

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • India

Thank you very much for this lovely review! It is great to see that you had a nice stay in Frankfurt! Happy travels!

I've been traveling for about a month now and this is one of the best hostels I have stayed at yet!!

THANK YOU!!!! This is awesome to read this! 100% is so heartwarming! Happy travels and hopefully see you again soon!

I loved how they had activities for guests every night. We did a beer tasting and had a great time. They also have a lot of small discounts for things to do in the city. The staff was great and very friendly.

Thank you for this great review! It's cool that you had fun at our activities! Happy travels!