Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Reviews

Moselstr 40, Frankfurt/Main, Frankfurt, Germany

This was definitely the best hostel, to date, that I have ever been to. Great people, great place, great atmosphere. It is now my go to hostel when traveling to/through Frankfurt. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Cheers!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • AimeeLynn

Very close to the central station... But in the midle of the redlight district. Maybe inconvenient for some people. Anyway is fun

a good place to stay if you're on a layover. the staff was very friendly and helpful and the location is not as bad as it sounds, it was actually quite funny to stroll through the red light district with a suitcase and a backpack at 12am looking for the place. good place to stay for that amount of money! minus the heat we experienced, we had to keep the windows open (aka listen to the mating calls on the street below) , and the shower room was lacking privacy.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Latvia

You got what you paid for and more. Included breakfast was fantastic, and it was really near the train station. I really enjoyed staying here.

Great location walking distance to the train station, bar selling 2 euro beers, all the right facilities, no complaints...

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! A great continental breakfast, very clean facilities and very clean rooms!

Wonderful hostel and a great way to meet people. The red light district is a little annoying, but you really only need to walk two blocks to get out of it.

Super friendly staff and all WiFi worked perfectly!

Very conveniently located. The area is what it is, but no safety concerns. Had a good stay and would stay there again.

Hostel felt very safe and secure. Close to train station, but still easy to get to the city center. Awesome bar and reception area. Free breakfast and cheap evening events. Rooms were spacious and nice. Bathrooms were a bit limited in number for each floor.

Nice place but sketchy location

Hands down one of the best hostels I have stayed in throughout all of Europe. I especially loved their common room where I met so many people even while traveling alone, some of whom I am still friends with today. 100% recommend.

Awesome place to stay! I've stayed here 2 separate times already.The staff were very friendly and super helpful. Very clean. The area outside isn't too attractive but I felt safe enough as a female walking around at night. There were a lot of cops patrolling around. If you don't feel like walking out of the hostel for whatever reason, there's a full bar in the main area and it's reasonably priced. Great atmosphere too! Lots of really open and friendly ppl, good chance of meeting traveling buds.

Sketchy area, but the staff was awesome; the room & facilities were clean; price was good. Overall worth it, just be careful when you leave the hostel.

Good hostel in a bad location. Was sketched out by the red light district of Frankfurt. Very close to the main train station though.

Great hostel with super friendly staff! WiFi worked perfectly, everything was clean. I'd definitely stay here again.

There's a style of hostel that includes a bar and other entertainment areas for travelers. My group generally hated this category of Hostel. Five Elements fights that perception. The staff is amazing and the bar is a perfect pre-game area. More on the staff, they make you dinner basically for free in the backyard area and its awesome. Facilities are also top notch with lockers (dog cages) along with a room dedicated to luggage storage. This is the hostel if you're in Frankfurt.

Fantastic hostel, really great atmosphere. The hostel has a lot of gret activities to join in on

Definitely the hostel`s quality surprised me In the good way of course. Everything was so good and I have lots of fun there with others travelers. I definitely will come back there.

• 12th Jun 2014

Really good vibe at this hostel. We only stayed one night but would have been happy to stay longer.