Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Reviews

Moselstr 40, Frankfurt/Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Was such a kick! Will definitely come back next time I'm in Frankfurt! Thanks!

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Israel

Thank you so much for the 10!!!! This means A LOT to us! We hope to see you again soon! Happy travels!

Great hostel with great vibes and great beds. Would highly recommend staying here!

Thank you so much for this nice review and the recommendation! Hopefully see you again soon!

This hostel is amazing. Breakfast ends at 12 and checkout is at 12 also. That right there is enough of a reason to stay. They have something every night going on and it isn't just lame things. Free beer tasting, pub crawl, movie night, etc. Room was perfect and there was plenty of room. The staff was excellent and they also offer free tea and water 24/7. The drinks are the cheapest in town and the atmosphere is perfect. You should for sure stay here! I would in a heart beat again!

Thanks so much for the 10 and the detailed review!! This is great to read that you had an awesome stay here, and that you could sleep the whole morning but still enjoy the breakfast AND check-out on time :) Take care and see you again soon!

Nice place to stay but it would be better to have the bathroom in the bedroom.

Hi! Thanks for the time reviewing! We do have rooms with bathrooms as well! Maybe for next time? Cheers!

I only spent one night in 5 elements hostel but it was the best of my whole trip in Europe. Staff was friendly and helpful, plus my roommates became friends. I was astonished by how clean the place is and I can't say enough good things about the pasta night and unlimited breakfast! Thank you for making my stay in Frankfurt easy and memorable.

Waow! Thank you so much for this review and for the 10! It goes straight into our hearts! I am happy that you could enjoy Frankfurt and also make new friends while staying here! Happy holidays and see you again soon!

staff a 1, would stay again

• 14th Dec 2015

Thanks a lot! Happy travels!

Overall, great feel with easy access to main train station. Perfect for my layover and they even let me check-in early when I arrived earlier than the normal check-in time because they had room available for me. Just a quick note, always give yourself extra time when taking the train back to the airport. The trains don't leave as regularly as I was led to believe.

Wifi was a bit sketchy but a nice hostel with cool staff. In the red light district but safe as houses

Thanks for the review! Sorry for the wi-fi, we have had some problems with it the last weeks, but it is being fixed! Happy travels!

This place is awesome! Comfy beds, nice showers, great breakfast. I heard Joe's mojitos are the best but I wouldn't know because he refused to make me one ;) Perfect!

Hahaha nice! I will tell Joe about it :) Thank you so much for the nice review and the 10! Hopefully see you again soon (I'll make you Mojitos this time!)

Less than 5 min from the train station, awesome friendly staff, good dorm-style room with enough electricity plugs, wifi in the room, clean, did not find shower possibility...

Thanks for the great review!! I am glad that you liked it here, and I hope you could still find a shower! Happy travels!

This is not my first stay at Five Elements, and it was just as great as I remember. The showers are great, good water pressure and nice and hot. The beds are comfortable, and the breakfast was also good. The staff were all very friendly and helpful too!

Thank you so much for this lovely review! I hope we will see you another third time soon then :) Happy travels!

It was pretty average. Nothing horrible, but nothing that good about it. Facilities fine but not great.

Thank you for the time reviewing! I am sorry to read that your stay was just average. Maybe next time will be better! All the best!

This place was amazing! A really convenient location, very clean and amazing beds and showers. The free pub crawl and free beer tasting were the highlights. The staff were all wonderful particularly Alex and Joe. Anyone worried about the location it is very close to everything and security at the hostel is excellent so there is no need to worry.

Wouhou 10!!! Thank you soo much! Alex and Joe will be happy to read your review :) It's cool that you had some fun here, I hope you will come back soon! Take care!

The hostel is well located because is near to the Main Station. However the neighborhood is not a good place. The whole street is full of striptease (and i suppose something else) clubs. If you are travelling with women they can feel themselves a little unconfortable. A lots of strange people and old people looking for company are surrounding the hostel. I travelled with my gf, we didnt have any problem but we´d like a more normal street. Anyway, the hostel is good, very clean & good price

• 8th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for the time reviewing! Too bad we lose so many credits because you did not like the street :( It is true, the area looks weird, but it is not dangerous at all, and as we always say, it is actually one of the trendiest districts in Frankfurt now! Cool bars and delicious restaurants are 2 minutes away from the hostel, make sure you ask the reception to check it out! Take care!

Great Hostel! We stayed in a double room and had a great view over Frankfurt. The hostel is very clean and has a lot of free things to offer like luggage storage, dvd rental, coffe and tea. Of course it's in the red light district but during daytime it's totaly fine to walk around and even at night i'ts just two streets from the main station so very crowded :) I'd definitely stay here again,

• 8th Dec 2015

Cool! Thank you very much for this great review! I am happy that you liked the view from your room ;) See you again soon then!

This is a great hostel and they are very upfront about the "colourful" neighbourhood that it is in. It is in a safe area, though, very close to the main train station. Great if you are catching a flight at the airport or if you're seeing the city.

Thank you very much for this honest review! We like to warn our guests about the area, but we also like to remind them how cool it is in the mean time! Close from the train station, best restaurants and bars you can find in Frankfurt... Definitely a must see! Happy travels!

The location is perfect and very close to the main station. Strongly recommend to stay in this hostel, the staff really helpful and will guide you anytime. I like the activities in the hostel, also they have a big and very nice lobby. One point regarding the red light district, it was ok for me as I was trying to avoid any kind of contacts with people in the street and I think everything will be ok. Try to avoid going to the main station between 5-6 AM as its not save.

Thank you for your nice review! I happy that you liked it here, especially the activities! I would not go to the train station at 5-6 am either, just because I am generally sleeping at that time :) Otherwise it is very safe, no worries. Best regards and see you soon!

The rooms were good, clean and well equipped, as were the bathrooms. The location (aside from being in the red light district, which they informed us of ahead of time) was really great and was only about a 10 minute walk from the old town sights. They offer free coffee, which is nice. One of the girls who greeted us on Friday night was really not friendly, she seemed like we were inconveniencing her by being there, but the rest of the staff was great!

• 4th Dec 2015

Thank you for the time reviewing! I am sorry for the bad greeting! Hopefully you had a nice stay still! All the best and hopefully see you soon!

Great stay here possibly the best hostel experience I have had. The big common area is great for meeting people and the free breakfast rocks!

Thank you for this nice review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast here! Take care!

This hostel truly makes up for it's location in every other way. The rooms are spacious and clean, and each bed has it's own charging station. The wifi is good throughout the hostel and the staff are friendly and knowledgable. The hostel is really close to the train station which is convenient. After learning about the area I did feel safer as a female travelling alone and staying here. There are lots of great nightly activities and the morning breakfast is awesome. I would stay here again!

Thank you for this nice detailed review! It's great to read your opinion about the area and also about our activities :) Happy travels and see you again soon then!