Florida Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Vico Primo Rota, Sorrento, Italy

Incredibly helpful and welcoming staff that really made my stay special, highly recommended excellent facilities for a hostel. A big thank you to all the team at the Florida Hotel Charlotte, Solo Traveller, Southampton ENGLAND

• 9th Sep 2014

Absolutely amazing hostel, more like a hotel!! Definitely the best accommodation in our three weeks in Italy. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, and more than happy to help us with anything we needed. They even helped us to organise a boat cruise to the Isle of Capri, which was fantastic! Would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it to anyone travelling to Sorrento.

This is a hotel with some dorm rooms attached so it's great as it comes with a pool and bar. Location is a little far from sorrento town (30mins walk)

An amazing hostel. The staff went well beyond their requirements in recommending sights to see, and in booking us on the day trip we required. The food was brilliant. Plus it had a swimming pool!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Florida hostel & hotel is more like a hotel than hostel. Little bit far away from Sorrento railway station by foot and very less number of hostelites ( or may be we came at wrong time). Don't blindly trust the reception guys on tours or suggestions, they operate similar to hotel reception people. Clean and quite place, lacking common room for hostel people or may be it is there but too fancy for us.

Our understanding of this place is that it's a hotel that also has a few hostel rooms. For our group of 4, we were placed in a hostel room. our initial thoughts were that the room was fine. perhaps their hotel rooms are nicer, but we wouldn't stay here again.

We are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your overall stay with us and would like to apologize for not fully exceeding your expectations. As we take all our guest comments and feedback to be of utmost importance to us, it would be very much appreciated if we could have the opportunity to speak to you personally. Therefore, may I kindly request you to contact us by email.

Hostel was difficult to find. Shower was leaking water. Need a small kitchen for people to do some quick cooking.

Lovely hostel, with access to the hotel pool area, which was very clean and well maintained.

• 25th Jul 2014

really a hotel room with multiple people in it, and access to a pool :-)

The Floridal Hostel and Hotel is a wonderful place to stay when in Sorrento. A 15 minute walk takes you right to city-center. The pool was a wonderful treat and the wifi is strong. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I would recommend eating at the restaurant...the food is fresh, delicious and reasonably priced. I would stay there again.

The best choice I could make in Sorrento. It's a mix of hotel with hostel, so you have all the benefits of staying in a hotel but with a price of hostel. The staff is really friendly and I would like to thanks for all the tips they gave us, it lead us to do great touristic choices! It's not exactly at te center of Sorrento but it's not far away, actually, it's a lovely walk with great things around. A great place to stay! Highly recommended!

The pool is a great addition and worth in summer. The location is not the best as you have a 15' walk to the city center

The staff went out of their way to make me welcome and comfortable, giving me a better room (for the same price) then I had specified. They were thinking of my comfort. The situation is excellent and the rooms kept in tip-top order. I have stayed in a number of hostels over the last two months and Florida Hostel was one of the best. they go that little bit better and add touches of comfort not normally available at hostels. They made me feel a valued customer.

A 15-20 walk from the town center. Since Sorrento is usually an expensive place to stay I guess this place was not too bad. Cleaner comes in daily to clean bathroom and floors so that was a plus. You also have access to the pool as well but you need your own towel or you can rent one for a small price.

Basically a hotel with a few hostel rooms, the place is lovely with a nice pool, good food, and the main receptionist was really lovely and helpful. Nice area, they even arranged a boat trip for me.

We stayed in the hostel part of the Florida hotel for two nights and were amazed by the dorms (private terrace, huge lockers, and private bathroom with an amazing shower!) not to mention the private parking and the access to the pool, the bar (delicious Long Island!), the terrace and its great employees. Altogether it made our stay in Sorrento unforgettable. Special thanks to Roberto! We will definitely come back.

Pretty much a hotel with some rooms that are a hostel. I was only here for one night. A little bit of a walk from the city center but it's not bad. The pool and bar area are beautiful. Wifi is spotty.

This is a nice full service hotel with a pool, breakfast buffet and dinner service. The staff was helpful and courteous. It felt like I was staying in a hotel vs a hostel as it didn't have a kitchen or living area as most do. But I really loved staying here and would go again.

The staffs were very nice, room was clear and also have nice pool, you should stay here and relax your holiday.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Actually, Florida is a hotel but provide dome for single traveller. It's really nice to have a shower room with strong cold/hot water, and also has a swimming pool in the hostel. However, the location is not good I have to walk sooooooo far to back to hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3