Florida Hostel & Hotel

Fabulous 761 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 761 Total Reviews

17th Apr 2017

Even though it says that this is a hostel, it's definitely more of a hotel - though there's not much of a typical social hostel atmosphere, the hotel does have good amenities, like a hotel bar, pool, and outside area to relax. The facilities are overall good, though in my room, there were only two poorly located outlets for four people, which was a bit inconvenient. I had a good stay and the place is nice, it's just not much of a social atmosphere.

5th Apr 2017

Location was a little tucked out of the way but the hostel was nice. It is a hotel with a few rooms reserved for shared hostels. I stayed on the bottom floor and the room are spacious and ours had a sunken terrace. The pool was not yet open but would have been amazing. Not really a place to socialize and meet other travellers. The oranges on the trees were the best oranges I've had!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

I felt welcome from the first second. Friendly and super helpful staff, my five dorm bedroom was actually a super clean four bed dorm with large lockers, a clean bathroom and enough space - even a small balcony / terrace. I enjoyed my stay for this money I could not complain about anything except that there was no water in the pool - probably to early in the season. I would always come back, thanks.

• England, Female, 41+
30th Mar 2017

Great hotel, good value and lovely staff. A 15-minute walk from Sorrento train station and 20 minutes from the main bars and restaurants which I found a bit tiring at the end of a busy day. Beautiful pool but disappointingly it wasn't open yet (low season) even though the weather was definitely warm enough for a dip!

25th Mar 2017

Very Good experience, close to the city centre, Lovelly and very friendly staff

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2016
8.0

Helpful staff, clean and secure. It is actually a hotel with a few dorm rooms so I felt it lacked the traveler vibe. However during my stay here it rained so I imagine that in the summer it would be nicer when the outside area and swimming pool can be used.