Florida Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Vico Primo Rota, Sorrento, Italy

Staff was amazing! Super helpful! Very clean, good priced drinks at the bar, it's a bit of a walk from the main square but not too bad. Pool closes pretty early but besides that it's great! Definitely recommend staying here

Best property I have stayed at. Hostel is part of a hotel and you can use all hotel facilities. WiFi isn't the best but have found its the same through italy so to be expected. location is good, 10 minute walk to city Centre and hotel staff will direct you ton the right direction. They're very knowledgeable. room was cleaned daily and hot showers!!! Will come back and stay for sure!

I thought this place was great and had fantastic facilities. The pool was definitely great to lounge by. Only thing is that the bed in the dorm rooms were horrible! I know people say "It's a dorm room...What do you expect?" But I've stayed at waaay cheaper places that have better beds. Honestly if the pillow had been different it would've changed my experience, the pillow was that bad.

Insanely good value for backpackers. This is a hotel quality hostel. You get a good hostel vibe from your room but it's not like a normal hostel- this does not matter! Because it's cheap for Sorrento and not far out from the city centre or train station - about a 15 minute walk. Would stay here again

I really enjoy m'y stay, the staff is great! A big thanks to Alfonso, Marco and Roberto and the others! The pool is awesome! The rooms are super clean. A ressort for the privé of a hostel!!!!

Amazing stay, staff were so inviting and friendly. Our dorm room we booked was being renovated at the time so we were upgraded to a private room at no extra charge. Pool was beautiful. Will definitely stay again :-)

Great place, good price, friendly and helpful staff. Clean and the swimming pool is a plus. would defo recommend to anyone. Be sure to go in the Capri boat trip with Mario, it was the best day of my trip. Thank you again guys.

• 28th Apr 2015

We thought the hostel was nice, but was a little bit of a walk from the train station.

There was a bit of an any problem in our bathroom the first couple of nights that we told the reception about and they did nothing about... Otherwise it was fine. The staff were a little unhelpful for the most-part but because of the fact that it was a hotel/hostel, maybe the way they present themselves is different...?