Florida Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Vico Primo Rota, Sorrento, Italy

Great staff and good location

Stayed in a private single as a backpacker and it was really good for the price! Was nice to have my own room for a couple of nights! Pool was amazing and so was restaurant and bar. Wifi was good but wasn't strong in my room. I heard hostel area was great too with aircons. I got breaky included but I think it was 5€ extra for hostel and its definetly worth it! About 10 minute walk into town, but take bus from station if u have a bag. Reception was helpful and laundrette about 5 mins away.

Good beds, Big lockers, Good showers, Excellent pool, Good breakfast at $5 Offer many excursions. Bar drinks were pricey, but then it is a hotel, not a hostel really. But a nice stay.

This was the best place we stayed in our whole trip! The staff treated us like family and we ate dinner at their restaurant every night! The food was awesome! The pool was refreshing. We will defiantly be staying her our next time around!

Bad WiFi connection, but awesome place. It is good that you can enjoy the hotel staying at the hostel.

This is an interesting hostel because it is within a hotel. We loved having a pool and restaurant included! It made things way more relaxing since the hostel/hotel is pretty far from the center of the city. Just a short walk away is a beautiful path to the beach and the train/bus station is only about a 15 minute walk away.. this was really a perfect place for our short stay in Sorrento.

Hotel with hostel section. It had a pool and bar with amazing helpful staff! Good wifi and air conditioning. Would definitely recommend it.

Great hostel, kind and helpful staff, nice breakfast, pool, wifi very practical. The only thing is that it's a good 20 min walk from the main square but apart from that it was a very nice stay!

Loved it. It's basically a miniature resort hotel. The bar and restaurant were superb! Best bruschetta I've EVER eaten. It was so nice to lounge out by the pool. I had a very relaxing weekend. I thought the front desk pushed the Capri Island boat cruise a bit much. When I arrive at a hostel I want to be shown my room so I can get all my bags off of me...not have my ear talked off while I'm exhausted. But all in all, very wonderful!

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Florida, the day receptionist went above and beyond to help us out and gave us great advice on getting around Sorrento as well as the rest of the coast! The location was also great.

• 29th Jun 2015

Didn't feel like a hostel at all in a good way, the restaurant and bar area is lovely.

• 28th Jun 2015

Imagine a good hotel, except there are a few bunk-beds in the room instead of single beds. This was a nice break after having stayed in a series of cheap hostels in the days before. It certainly doesn't create the same laid-back camaraderie amongst travellers that you can expect at other hostels but the relatively luxurious stay can be a nice break and it's certainly value for money.

Really nice accommodating staff who were always around to answer questions and guide you around. The location was a bit out of town but didn't really hamper our ability to see all of the sights we wanted to see. Our one negative was that the value for the boat tour of Capri was not worth the 75 euros. The tour was pushed at the front desk and was advertised as good value for your money. I would recommend looking into other options if that's something you really want to do. Othereiss great hostel

• 23rd Jun 2015

This is a Gorgeous place, the surroundings are lovely, from the pool, the area with lounges and the resturant. This is a hotel that also has dorm rooms, I stayed in the 5 Female bed dorm room and it was great, the biggest dorm room I have seen with our own little mini patio/courtyard. plenty of power points, great bathroom. The Breakfast for people in the dorms cost 5 Euro and was well worth it. Lovely food. I ate at the resturant for lunch and dinner both times were great. I didnt get the name

You compromise no kitchen for a pool and a bar. No fridge in room. Cheap drinks at the bar though. Beds are ok, place is clean, staff are great.

Lovely helpful staff. Very relaxing atmosphere. Bruschetta was the nicest we have ever eaten.

We had a great time at the Florida. The staff were fantastic, giving us excellent tips on what to do in the area that were well suited to our budget. Our room (5 bed female dorm) was very clean and spacious enough for all of us to fit, and even had a small terrace which was a bonus. The pool is fantastic and the atmosphere at the bar/restaurant is great. It's a 15 minute picturesque walk into town. I would 100% stay here again, and can't wait to come back to Sorrento.

Very nice Stay, i really enjoy the place a lot. Miguel at front Desk helped me A lot with all my doubts and questions. Definetely i would come back and recommed to anyone

It was such a nice place to stay. The staff were really nice and so helpful. I had lost my dress coming off the boat from Capri and they tracked it down for me. I would definitely recommend staying here.

This hostel is a bit of a walk from the train station, and the bathroom in the 8 bed dorm was sometimes dirty, but besides that this hostel is a great choice. The terrace and pool make for a great common area. The staff was very helpful with planning and booking day trips. The ocean is nearby.