Florida Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Vico Primo Rota, Sorrento, Italy

this is the best accommodation that i had in italy. The location is strategic, atmosphere is good and so pretty with the lemon trees, facilities is complete except maybe should have a proper room for customer to iron clothes or give a an iron if the customer request it at the reception but what i like the most is the staffs.They are so friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for my awesome stay! Thumbs up!

• 18th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Friendly staff, very confortable and clean, exceeding all my expectations.

Is pretty fancy for a hostel! Really nice facilities and fairly central. Staff are helpful but definitely feel more like hotel staff than hostel staff. Atmosphere was good while I was here as there were a few groups of good sorts but I could imagine coming here at the wrong time and just being surrounded by families and old people. Great as a base if you want to make day trips out to Capri etc. Overall I really enjoyed my time here. Cheers

The best hostel in Sorrento. You just have to walk about 10 minutes to go to the center. But its worth!! They have pool, bar, restaurant. The rooms and the bathroom are great, hot shower, wifi.

Pretty nice hostel overall. Has everything you need, in-room storage to lock up stuff. It has a pool and restaurant on site which is convenient and good!

We would stay there again. The staff in the morning was superb. We didn't get the young man's name but he was very helpful regarding information about transportation, bus routes, and directions to the train station and more. You were provided sheets for the hostel bunk beds but you had to make the bed yourself. Bring your own towels. Breakfast was extra but good. The pool was clean but it was too early in the season for swimming. Ages 57 - 71

Hostels rooms inside a hotel with swimming pool. It was an easy walk or bus ride from the railway station. Staff were great. Breakfast is good value for the price. I stayed the weekend and loved it here. Would stay again. Rooms have their own ensuites.

This was an amazing place to stay! All the staff, including the bar and restaurant staff were really friendly, helpful and all spoke good English. It is the best value for money you could possibly find for how nice it is. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and ended up staying for 5 nights instead of the original 2 and did all the tourist activities from Sorrento rather than staying in Naples, which is not a nice city. It is hotel quality for a hostel price. Stay here!

I would recommend this hostel/hotel to anyone! We were tempted to stay another night in the hotel, it was a great atmosphere, lovely people, beautiful property. I will definitely be back

A bit far from the main area and a little scary walking down an alley as a solo female traveller. Pool is nice, no breakfast, no soap in the bathrooms. Great deal though for the area.

Wow what a pleasant surprise! If you are looking at saving a buck but still getting the feel of a hotel then this is the place for you. The hostel is at the back of a hotel and you can use all facilities including buffet breaky, pool and pool bar and restaurant which was a total surprise for us as we thought we were booking a regular hostel. Only downside is there is no communal kitchen or fridge in the room which is usually a bonus for me when using hostels. Staff are so incredibly humble!

Great hostel and very helpful staff.

this place is very nice!! stayed for 3 nights and had an amazing time. close to city centre, but far enough away that it is quiet and peaceful. nice pool and bar! knowledgeable staff and very clean and organized. no towels for dorms, but rentable for 2 euro, so not bad. more hotel than hostel :)

• 22nd Apr 2014

the place is really beautiful. nice brand new looking dorm room with nice bathroom and hairdryer. fanastic setting with pool and bar by the pool. no laundry service and no kitchen but setting and staff are so great i wasnt too bothered. would jave been nice to have some coffee and tea making facilities and microwave.

Great location. Helpful staff that give you a map and directions to everything upon arrival. Very clean. Good atmosphere to relax with friends by the pool. i didn't get wifi in my room which was annoying but good connection by the pool or in reception as long as there weren't too many people trying to use it at once. Definitely recommend staying here!

A little walk to the center city.

all ok but the wifi was only on the reception and not in the rooms

Very nice hostel with helpful staff. Outside of peak season we got a very cheap room with noone else staying in it. Only shame was that the pool wasn't open.

• 30th Mar 2014

An excellent hostel overall, the best asset being the customer service. My friend and I got stranded and missed our checkin, had to pull an all-nighter, and didn't arrive until 8am the next day, but they still let us check in and not only that, let us stay late so we could get a few hours sleep. Other than that, it's a very nice place, pretty much hotel quality, and is well within comfortable walking distance of the city center.

Such an accommodating staff. My group received a free upgrade because the hostel had a nicer room available and decided it ought to be used. I would definitely recommend Florida!