Four Canoes Hostel and Bar Reviews

273 Fenton Street, Rotorua, New Zealand

The only negative was people coming back early hours of the morning knocking on doors. Otherwise great value for money, clean

• 6th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Only stayed one night but it was the nicest hostel I have stayed in. Very clean, friendly staff and great location. Thanks!

• 24th Nov 2014

The hostel is a little off-site and is obviously a former Motel. There is not much going on in there and around, but the staff was great and I booked a bed in a 6-bed dorm, but as there were only few other guests, I ended in a room all for myself. Thus, great value for your money, free wi-fi, but not the place to stay for party crawlers.

• 23rd Nov 2014

We really enjoyed staying at Four Canoes. The staff were lovely and welcoming, the rooms were clean (could do with some hanging space for towels), the shared kitchen facilities were terrific - my only negative was that some of the other guests were inconsiderate with their noise making quite late in the night as they returned from their outings and this was problematic as we were in town for a netball tournament and needed our sleep. Overall though it was great value. I will book again! Thanks

• 12th Sep 2014

One of the best back packers I have ever stayed in Rotorua :) It was a great experience.

• 3rd Jul 2014