Frankfurt Central Hostel Reviews

Mainzer Landstrasse 341, Frankfurt, Germany

The hostel is not central, as its name says... Also the hostel is closed between 10 AM and 15 PM..So all the people have to get out and return later...I really cant believe that (even if you stay several days you cant stay there, sleeping, in internet, etc) They charge you for everything, I mean for taking a shower...almost for using electricity for charging your telefone...(???)

I was there for the Frankfurt book fair and there was nothing saying I couldn't cancel my booking, neither that I would be charged for the entire stay right away. Doors of the bedrooms are never closed, you pay for everything else, there are only two bathrooms for 4 rooms, which made impossible to do anything in the morning. The owner was helpful and nice, but really nosy and jokes too much. He also enters the room at anytime, even at night. Beds are comfortable and it's clean