Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

definitely enjoyed staying there. wonderful staff!!! thanks.

Excellent location, facilities were great and cleaner than most hotels I've stayed at. But what really made my stay special was the staff! Everyone was so friendly all the time and made you feel right at home, you can really tell everyone there enjoys there job :) thanks for making my vacation great! Y'all are wonderful.

• 6th Apr 2014

Thanks for your kind review. Much appreciated. Always happy to host great people. Thanks for staying with us. Safe journeys and come back;)

One of the best hostel experiences I've had.Yes, it is a bit pricey but everything is in Dubrovnik. Also, you pay location which is excellent.Being inside the city walls, it is close to everything and I never felt unsafe.The beds are good/clean and the pillows are exceptionally comfortable.Bathroom was ok, make sure the boiler is on. BEST REASON TO STAY: The AMAZING staff, hands on.Mel is the best ever and Mariana is full of knowledge and info.Nice extras: all-day breakfast. Stairs are doable.

Very nice and clean place with friendly staff on a very nice location. The only thing: it's noisy when people are stepping up the wooden stairs. And: if you do have suitcase with wheels: don't forget that Dubrovnik is not flat ;)

Couldn't have asked for more from the staff-they were always happy to give tips about where to go and what to do. The atmosphere was fantastic-very welcoming, clean and great fun. Would definitely go back there and recommend it to my friends!!

• 25th Oct 2013

I have had one night living @ Fresh* Sheet Hostel. In my opinion the most impressive thing about the Hostel is that the staff is so kind and friendly. I had a welcome feeling by being invited a glass of traditional drink :) By the way the instruction to get the hostel is very clear and detailed up to several second so that you will never get lost!