Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excellent hostel in prestigious location. Great welcome and good atmosphere if you want to party or, like me, just chill and sleep it out. Money well spent!

Great location, kind staff, clean rooms. I had a great time staying here. Thanks to Nina for the great recommendations!

Had a great stay but unfortunately there wasn't a great atmosphere to meet people. Most people kept to themselves and being such a small hostel this made it tricky but I think we were just unlucky. Bunks and the bathroom were great and would stay again if I was in Dubrovnik

It's a pretty good hostel. Only one in the actual old town if I am not mistaken. It's fairly small, so it's easy to meet people. Plus Tyrion Lannister passed out in the hostel lounge once. I thought it was pretty clean, and great value for the money. It's literally at the highest point of the old town, so be ready for a lot of stairs. I'd recommend it to everyone for sure!

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! :) Safe travels and visit us again!

This is a pleasant hostel located in the old town. I only stayed one night but it seemed nice enough. Breakfast was included but consisted of only one type of muesli. There was a decent size cupboard to secure your bag. The wifi was free although it only worked in the reception area.

Very nice hostel! Good location and staff is very friendly!

Well it's Dubrovnik so you're gonna have to pay for a decent accommodation. But the hostel could offer more for what they charge. For me the location is perfect as it is in old town and a little tucked away from all the tourist chaos. What's lame is you can't hangout outside the hostel after 10, worse they close the tiny common area so you will have to drink out in the streets. So the atmosphere is not so friendly to people who wants to be friendly and talk. Not lots of option here.

Hostel is situated in the quiet part of the Old Town, but again close to nightlife. People actually live inside the Old Town and we respect neighbours wish to have piece and quiet after 10pm since they need to get up early in th morning and head to work. The best feeling we get is when we see nice people chatting with the cold beer during happy hour, introducing themselves.True family feeling! After 10pm? Restaurants,bars, clubs....here we come!!!

Fantastic hostel. Really close to everything, very clean and the staff were amazing. Always happy to help or point out interesting things to do. Wifi was really good and worked in the room.

Staff r so friendly and helpful, guests there r nice too. Thoughts of travel r shared at night. Everything in the hostel is so clean and tidy. 100% satisfied. People here r young and energetic, quite sure friends could be easily made here!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Fresh sheets is ideally located in Old Town, so if you plan to spend some good time chilling, but also exploring what Dubrovnik has to offer this is a great location. The staff are also incredibly friendly and willing to help, Far more than many hostels at which I've stayed. Plus, no one can say no to a welcome shot of traditional croation alcohol, the name of which I've forgotten. Definitely go to the cliff bar, take kayaking tour or a boat tour- all quickly organized by the hostel.

Stayed in fresh sheets for 6 nites. Had a brilliant time. Fresh sheets and towels provided daily. V clean hostel. But most of all, the staff were so friendly and helpful and Were simply happy to help with anything - be it - best place to party, cliff jump, eat, what tours to take, etc etc. I hope to return again. Tks

• 29th May 2015

The location is worth the money hands down! The staff are friendly and knowledgable and always willing to give advice or just hang out in general! I would definitely stay again!

Very friendly and accommodation staff! I loved my stay here. Bds were comfortable and it was very clean and in a fantastic location. Breakfast was alright, at last it was filling. Would definitely stay here again.

The hostel is in great location right in the middle of old town, a bit hard to find at first.

Great hostel! Great location close to the city center but away from the tourist packed area. Everyone working at the hostel was very accomidating and gave recommendations or set up excursions for me (kayaking!) when asked. Also, Tyrion Lannister slept there :)

The staff were top notch. Especially the American lass who checked me in on day1

• 18th May 2015

Nina was the best host! Personable, engaging, and provided helpful recommendations for every possible inquiry from where to go for a morning jog to places to eat to the best viewpoints on the wall. Facilities were cozy, clean, bright, and convenient. Don't think twice. This is the place to stay.

Very pleasant place to stay at. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good facilities. Would stay again.

This hostel was absolutely fantastic. A great family atmosphere makes it very easy to meet new people. I've made some life friends here, and forged some memories I will never forget! The hostel is very clean and well presented, and the happy hour each night makes getting together to head out and enjoy Dubrovnik's nightlife that much easier. The staff are very knowledgable and happy to help you out in any way they can. Couldn't recommend any higher.

Loved it! Excellent atmosphere, awesome and knowledgeable staff, great happy hour. The beds are hella comfy, and although the hostel fosters a really open and communal atmosphere it was quite easy to get a good, deep sleep every night. Can't wait to come back!

Thank you for the nice words and we look forward seeing you again! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3