Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This is the second time I've been back. The staff are very knowledgeable. The hostel is very well organised and clean.

Fresh Sheets was great! The location is incredible. You can walk anywhere in Old Town in 5 mins, & you can be at the amazing Buza bar in 2 mins or less. The staff were very friendly, helpful, & gave great recommendations that were highlights of our trip. They were always offering to book tours for people & make coffee, which I really appreciated. We stayed in the private room, which was very clean, secure, & had a great view from the window. I would highly recommend this hostel!!

We spent 3 days here and we were really sad when it came to the check out :( We had a really nice time in this hostel which is perfectly located in the old town ! The staff was really helpful and explained us everything when we arrived. The common room is a really nice place to meet people and have some beers at the happy hour. Free breakfast is also a really good point, don't need to look for a place outside :) We anjoyed the free coffee and tea as well.

My friend and I not only loved Dubrovnik, but Fresh Sheets was one of our favorite hostels on our trip. The staff was awesome and helped us out with whatever we needed and recommended the best places to eat. And it's so close to the water to go cliff jumping!

I can't recommend this hostel enough. The directions to the hostel are explicit on the website (very useful as there are few signs on the streets!). Nina was amazing when we arrived, recommending everything from restaurants to day trips to where the ATMs were. There's a very good vibe about this hostel- Mariana is also an excellent host. Would definitely stay there again if we ever came back to Dubrovnik!

I slept 2 nights with 2 friends in Fresh Sheets DUBROVNIK. The Hostel was hard to find in the Old Town (no signs...), but It's in a really good location, in the heart of the old town ! Rooms are spacious, beds & bathroom are good also ! The commom living room & the kitchen are friendly ! Maybe the cooktop in the kitchen need to be fixed, but I appreciated the coffee, tea & cereals there in the morning :-)

This is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in and i would highly recommend it. It centered right at the heart of the Old City it offers great access to all the attractions that Dubrovnik has to offer. The hostel was cleaned daily and to a high standard. The staff here are very friendly and I would especially like to give a shout out to Nina, who couldn't do enough to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. I promise you that you will not be disappointed!

• 29th Mar 2015

Hostel was great! Nice staff, fun common room, free tea and corn flakes 😍.

Everything perfect, but they could improve bathroom.

This is a great hostel! Big thanks to Nina who was a great host! :) the only criticism is the price, but it is a perfect location!

The location of the hostel is not really near from the Pile gate. The old folks could easily out of breath to reach the hostel. Good atmosphere from the Hostel staff (Nina is awesome). She makes good breakfast (20 kuna) and dinner (50 kuna). Average quality of bedding and furnitures. And yeah... the coffee machine really needs improvement.

Our stay at Fresh* Sheets was amazing. Nina is a rockstar and will cook you amazing French toast and book you fantastic kayak adventures. Our week in Dubrovnik was a highlight of our trip because of the atmosphere and people we met while staying at Fresh* Sheets

• 20th Nov 2014

Great hostel and friendly staff--I'd definitely stay here again! After WWOOF-ing, it was so nice to rejuvenate by relaxing for a few days in Dubrovnik and to have a warm bed in a comfortable hostel. I particularly enjoyed the French Toast breakfast and being in such a great location. Thanks so much, Nina and Fresh Sheets!

Great place :) Nina is so helpful and it's a great location! We got upgraded into a new room right in the centre which was great! Though November is not the time to Go to Dubrovnik :(

This hostel was awesome, Nina was great for things to do in the city and the area. She was also a great cook and cooked daily dinners!

• 11th Nov 2014

Nina is incredibly helpful and gives a thorough rundown of dubrovnik.

A real gem of a hostel. It's kept very clean. The four bed dorm is great value as the beds are single and have plenty of space. The girl who runs the place is very cheery, helpful and full of good recommendations. She also makes some pretty cheap tasty food!

Ideal location in the Old Town. Friendly & helpful reception staff. The hostel has complimentary tea, fresh coffee and cereals. There are guide books for dubrovnik, Croatia, and flyers for tours to other destinations in Craotia, Montenegro & Bosnia i Herzegovina.

Loved Fresh* Sheets! It's far enough away from the loud crowds so it's fairly quiet without feeling like you're removed. The staff is absolutely wonderful and friendly, they are extremely knowledgeable and are willing to help you out in any way to make your stay more enjoyable. Even though I was here at the end of their season, I'll definitely be making a trip back come summer :) definitely book here, it's the best (and the only) hostel within the walls! Great value

• 26th Oct 2014

Staff was pretty uninformed about activities to do or tours to take which was kind of a bummer.