Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I loved this hostel! It was like staying at a friend's beach house - breezy, clean and bright! My friend and I felt super relaxed and refreshed after our stay. The staff are lovely and it is in the prettiest part of the old town - away from the main drag but really close to the Buza bar where you can go for a drink or jump in for a swim.

Just LOVE the comparison to a beach house! :) Thank you and visit us again!

Absolutely amazing experience! The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly! They showed me everything to do, helped with any questions I had about the city and overall were amazing at their jobs. The hostel was very clean and felt very safe, not to mention the air conditioning was such a great bonus. Would stay again for sure and would suggest this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in Dubvronik.

Thank you for the nice words! Much appreciated! :-*

A great hostel. Will definitely come back and likely to recommend to others

It is a good location, but the hostel was worse than before, when i went last year. There was no breakfast, the toilet is poor and the room is ok.

I was only at the hostel for 1 night but I enjoyed my stay here. It is in the quieter part of old town, which I enjoyed. Staff were extremely helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

I was in the third floor 4 bed mixed dorm. The air doesn't do much, it's hot in Dubrovnik. Also be aware the wind gets loud in this city - I don't think it's unique to this hostel.

Perhaps a bath mat in the bathrooms would be good as the floor gets slippery when people get out The staff were so helpful and friendly Awesome location

Nina was really helpful! Place was clean and tidy and in a great location. However do not bring a large suitcase as you will need to climb quite a few stairs. Otherwise it was really nice! Would definitely go there again!

This hostel was amazing. One of the best we have stayed at. Clean, private and the staff were very helpful with everything. I would highly recommend it.

• 1st Jul 2015

Important: this is the only hostel inside the old town, which explains the excellent location but high price! Gorgeous sea views from the top floor (double and 4 bed), all rooms light, spacious and air conditioned. 6 bed has an alcove for a bit of privacy for 2 people, good for couples. Not much vibe - doesnt offer any activities (pub crawl, tours etc), and no one hangs in the common area. However, Nina's recommendations were great and Dubrovnik offers plenty to amuse yourself!

good location if you dont mind a hike! staff were very friendly and helpful, shower was broken on my floor and aircon in room didnt work very well, necessary at night during the heat! lots of noise in the morning i could hear from my room which didnt help when sick... good overall if you want to stay inside the city walls!

Thank you for the review! It is a tough mission lay in the hostel dorm all day when sick an not hear a sound (check ins, check outs). Shower is fixed and aircon works perfectly if windows are closed. Hope you are feeling better after that miracle medicine! :)

I think this hostel is a bit pricy, especially considering the very plain breakfast and average rooms, but I guess that's what you pay for the only licensed hostel in Old Town. It's very well located but be prepared for the stairs. The staff are really cool and friendly and more than willing to help with any questions.

Bed linen and clean towels included Staff were very friendly, free shot on arrival Nice atmosphere Located right in the middle of the old town, a lot of stairs and gravel to travel through which is NOT good for a big suitcase! But easy to get around on foot

Good hostel overall. Very small but nice and intimate and easy to meet people. Great location and easy access to a couple of bars that you can cliff jump from. Chill spot.

Excellent hostel in prestigious location. Great welcome and good atmosphere if you want to party or, like me, just chill and sleep it out. Money well spent!

Great location, kind staff, clean rooms. I had a great time staying here. Thanks to Nina for the great recommendations!

Lovely, very helpful staff! Hostel was clean and well presented. Loved the location and the half wall between beds in the 6 person dorm!

• 23rd Jun 2015

It was my best hostel experience so far. The hostel was not easy to find but thanks to that it was also in a peaceful part of the old city. They made me feel like home and helped me with everything I asked, for which I am very grateful for Anna, Nina and Marijana for making my stay perfect.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Had a great stay but unfortunately there wasn't a great atmosphere to meet people. Most people kept to themselves and being such a small hostel this made it tricky but I think we were just unlucky. Bunks and the bathroom were great and would stay again if I was in Dubrovnik

It's a pretty good hostel. Only one in the actual old town if I am not mistaken. It's fairly small, so it's easy to meet people. Plus Tyrion Lannister passed out in the hostel lounge once. I thought it was pretty clean, and great value for the money. It's literally at the highest point of the old town, so be ready for a lot of stairs. I'd recommend it to everyone for sure!

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! :) Safe travels and visit us again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4