Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Had a great stay here, the staff were great and added to the atmosphere. The location can't be beat - it's completely immersed in the old town. There's a couple supermarkets located a short distance, and there's "cold drinks and the best view" a 30 second walk away through an opening in the wall, out onto rocks that go down to the ocean. I stayed on the top floor, and had a panoramic view of the old town from one window - and views of the city wall, the ocean and Lokrum island out the other.

Absolutely great every aspect: location, cleanliness, cool staff other guests. Free welcome shot? Done.

It is a very nice hostel with a nice staff. Unfortunately, the atmosphere was not great while I was there, but it seemed like there would normally be a more social environment.

Clean, friendly, and pleasant. Superb location in Old Town Dubrovnik. My friends and I loved the free breakfast - great coffee and yummy muesli! Overall, highly recommended. The only not-so-great thing was that we had a couple of bad experiences with one creepy guest, but that's hardly the hostel's fault.

Very cute little hostel right in the old town. Small but real homely and a great place to hang out and meet people. Shout-out to Marijana and Nina for being super cool and knowing everything in and out of Dubrovnik 8)

This is the second time I've been back. The staff are very knowledgeable. The hostel is very well organised and clean.

Fresh Sheets was great! The location is incredible. You can walk anywhere in Old Town in 5 mins, & you can be at the amazing Buza bar in 2 mins or less. The staff were very friendly, helpful, & gave great recommendations that were highlights of our trip. They were always offering to book tours for people & make coffee, which I really appreciated. We stayed in the private room, which was very clean, secure, & had a great view from the window. I would highly recommend this hostel!!

We spent 3 days here and we were really sad when it came to the check out :( We had a really nice time in this hostel which is perfectly located in the old town ! The staff was really helpful and explained us everything when we arrived. The common room is a really nice place to meet people and have some beers at the happy hour. Free breakfast is also a really good point, don't need to look for a place outside :) We anjoyed the free coffee and tea as well.

My friend and I not only loved Dubrovnik, but Fresh Sheets was one of our favorite hostels on our trip. The staff was awesome and helped us out with whatever we needed and recommended the best places to eat. And it's so close to the water to go cliff jumping!

A great basecamp to explore Dubrovnik! We had a fantastic time. The staff is lovely!

• 5th Apr 2015

I can't recommend this hostel enough. The directions to the hostel are explicit on the website (very useful as there are few signs on the streets!). Nina was amazing when we arrived, recommending everything from restaurants to day trips to where the ATMs were. There's a very good vibe about this hostel- Mariana is also an excellent host. Would definitely stay there again if we ever came back to Dubrovnik!

I slept 2 nights with 2 friends in Fresh Sheets DUBROVNIK. The Hostel was hard to find in the Old Town (no signs...), but It's in a really good location, in the heart of the old town ! Rooms are spacious, beds & bathroom are good also ! The commom living room & the kitchen are friendly ! Maybe the cooktop in the kitchen need to be fixed, but I appreciated the coffee, tea & cereals there in the morning :-)

This is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in and i would highly recommend it. It centered right at the heart of the Old City it offers great access to all the attractions that Dubrovnik has to offer. The hostel was cleaned daily and to a high standard. The staff here are very friendly and I would especially like to give a shout out to Nina, who couldn't do enough to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. I promise you that you will not be disappointed!

• 29th Mar 2015

Hostel was great! Nice staff, fun common room, free tea and corn flakes 😍.

Great location! But lacks in some general facilities, like a proper kitchen. Staff a very nice and friendly but don't organize or lead any events or activities for the guests which is to bad. Would stay again just for the location but they could make it better.

Everything perfect, but they could improve bathroom.

1 2 Next » last »