Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

A simple, clean hostel in the old town of Dubrovnik. The staff is nice and helped me to book activities. There is only one bathroom for the 1st floor but it was OK because the hostel wasn't full.

A good hostel with fantastic staff who are very helpful and friendly

The staff were so nice and helpful. It was a great place and I really enjoyed my stay!

Such lovely staff!! So friendly and helpful..gave plenty of advice on what to do in the town. Hostel is super clean!! Emaculate! Couldn't ask for better. Such a great experience and lovely place to chill out in the common area. Highly recommended hostel. I stayed in the private room but would have no reservations about staying in the dorms either.

The overall experience of staying at the hostel was great, but one improvement that they can make is to replace their mattress which was less than good condition .

This was an absolutely wonderful place to stay. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and go above and beyond expectations to make the hostel feel like home. They even gave us Easter breakfast for free!

• 18th Apr 2014

I loved the hostel and the staff is more than excellent! I felt at home, super comfortable. It was great to have that feeling in the middle of a long trip! rebooted my energy!

THE BEST CHOICE for Dubrovnik!!!! Fresh Sheets is without question in my TOP 5 hostel experiences of all time!! Great facilities, clean and well managed, good internet, great location, AMAZING staff that goes out of their way to help you. Stayed here on 2 separate occasions and it definitely felt like a "home away from home" as the staff was extremely warm and family-like. Marijana and Mel; you guys rock! MISS YOU so much!! (The cow goes MOOOOOOOOOO)

I can't say enough good things about Fresh Sheets! Awesome staff, atmosphere, and location! My boyfriend and I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and it was clean, secure and spacious. Highly recommend staying here. It also created a great atmosphere for meeting the other guests!

definitely enjoyed staying there. wonderful staff!!! thanks.

Excellent location, facilities were great and cleaner than most hotels I've stayed at. But what really made my stay special was the staff! Everyone was so friendly all the time and made you feel right at home, you can really tell everyone there enjoys there job :) thanks for making my vacation great! Y'all are wonderful.

• 6th Apr 2014

Thanks for your kind review. Much appreciated. Always happy to host great people. Thanks for staying with us. Safe journeys and come back;)

Our stay at Fresh Sheets Hostel was perfect. The team is so friendly and helpfull and the atmosphere is relaxed. The location in the od city is just fantastic. Thanks a lot!

• 5th Apr 2014

One of the best hostel experiences I've had.Yes, it is a bit pricey but everything is in Dubrovnik. Also, you pay location which is excellent.Being inside the city walls, it is close to everything and I never felt unsafe.The beds are good/clean and the pillows are exceptionally comfortable.Bathroom was ok, make sure the boiler is on. BEST REASON TO STAY: The AMAZING staff, hands on.Mel is the best ever and Mariana is full of knowledge and info.Nice extras: all-day breakfast. Stairs are doable.

1 2 3 Next » last »