Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

Great location in the centre. The stop for buses to and from the main station is literally around the corner. We really enjoyed the beautifully furnished room. Also, the staff was very helpful. Would definitely reccomend this hostel to everyone visiting Cordoba!

Hello, thanks for your review, we appreciate your comment. Take care,we hope to see you here again soon. THANKS

Lots of character, a bit ramshackled but an excellent location and the staff were fantastic. It's no Hilton but it certainly did the job

Hello, thanks for your review,we are working to improve our hostel. We hope to see you here again . Take care

nice place for vacation! love it near the la rivera

Hostal Funky is a great place to stay, it has a good location and the service was excellent! Once in Cordoba again, we will definately come back!

• 28th Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my time in Cordoba and found Funky Cordoba a fun place to be and excellent value for money. I could have no trouble recommending it to anyone wanting to stay in Cordoba. My one problem was with the shower. As a result of insufficient screening I got water all over the floor of the bathroom and had to mop it up with towels and a mop from the reception desk. As a vegeterian I found that the tapas in the bar and the breakfast food were pork a bit distressing.

Hello, we are working to fix the problems, thanks for the review. We apologize because of the shower and the food, we are improving the tapas bar. We hope you return someday and stay with us again. Take care, thanks, enjoy!

1 2 3 Next » last »