Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

the staff was lovely, and you couldn't ask for a better location! the rooms are not very very clean though, and the bathrooms are tiny! however i think the kitchen and terrace make up for it. it was a good experience overall :)

Hello Catalina, thanks for your review, we are working to improve the rooms. we hope you return here soon. Enjoy!

The staffs were really friendly. My problem was the small size of the room.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

hello, thanks for your review, we hope you stay with us again. take care, enjoy

The location is fine and the staff is so friendly.

hello, thanks for your review. enjoy ,take care ,and we hope you return here soon.

not a great hostel. tiny, uncomfortable bathroom. if you are over 6 feet tall there's no way you can sit down on the toilet, the wall is too close. no hand soap either. beds are not great. hostel is located to a nearby club so it can be pretty noisy at night. no free breakfast, no lockers, and the security boxes were located so inconveniently that they were effectively useless. really nice staff and terrace though. i was fine though, i make it sound worse than it was.

Hello, sorry about the inconveniences, we apologize deeply about the bathroom and the noise ( we hope you comprehend that we can not do anymore bot that) we are working to improve the rest, thanks for your review enjoy and take care

When I arrived they asked if it was okay to switch me into an all female dorm instead of staying in a mixed dorm, so I said yes, no problem. Then when I got in to my room later in the evening I realised they put a cot in there and made it really squished in the whole place so they could take another person in my original spot. The doors were right next to my bed- hitting my bed if you opened it all the way. I didn't have space to hang my things. The roof was metal and it was so loud in the rain!

SUPER! We are very satisfied. Double room has its own bathroom and 2 upstairs while kitchen with balcony. In the city center, and friendly staff. Thank you

hello, thanks a lot for your great review, we want to see you again here. Enjoy. and take care

1 2 3 Next » last »