Galapagos Best Home Stay Reviews

Piqueros Ave Escalesia, Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Isla, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

Great place to stay in Puerto Ayora, friendly staff, Enjoyed Cappuccino and the kitties!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The hostel was excellent value for money and we had a lot of useful information with a map given to us at check-in. The rooms had good facilities - air conditioning, hot showers and a kitchen with utensils. My only gripe was the Wi-Fi was slow and sometimes would not even connect during peak usage hours.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • India

Ana and Leo are great!!! Ana even went out of her way to come to Avianca airline's office with me to make sure my flight was rebooked correctly!

Great place and definitely worth the money. Leo and Anna are very helpful.

• 27th Nov 2015

Everything about this hostel exceeded my expectations! The rooms come with a great kitchenette area, and it's very clean and beautifully relaxing. For the same price as rooms in the center, I got here a huge private room with my own bathroom and kitchen, wifi, and AC! I've stayed at many hostels and this could be the best room I've ever had. It's about a 15 minute walk from the main port, which could be far for some people, but it's not even, or 1$ taxi can take you! I will recommend definitely!

A nice and clean placesidwith good atmosphere, you can feel home- so homestay! Outdsisde of the touristic side.

best hostel i have ever stayed, first stayed in a private room then in a 4 beds dorm, both were just excellent with a clean shower, well equipped kitchen (fridge, microwave, stove, cuttleries, oil, salt, pepper, mineral water etc...) the room was cleaned every day, outside there are nice areas to chill or eat, the hostel is 10-15mins walk from the center but at least it is nice and quite and the walk is lovely or you can take a taxi for 1 dollar to the center, i highly recommend

Though the owner is letting the individual kitchens run down and the Wi-Fi is truly lamentable,still easily the best value hostel in Galapagos.Get your act together Ana!

Fine, but lots of options closer to the town. And there never seemed to be anyone on the desk.

View all Galapagos Islands Bed and Breakfasts