Galapagos Best Home Stay Reviews

Piqueros Ave Escalesia, Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Isla, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

U get so much Frig. Stove kitchen Free drinking water coffees Teas

• 30th Jun 2015

Really nice atmosphere the staff organised transport to the airport during the protests and sent the clothes I left behind to quito. Highly recommended hostel ,

• 10th Jun 2015

It was a great place just a bit far away from the center. Also we did not like that there was never someone at the reception. But the hostel is very nice and clean which I am greatful for!

• 6th Jun 2015

Nice hostel. You got ur own kitchen and bathroom in every room :), its clean, the owner and the staff were friendly. The location is not in the center, wo you have to walk 10 to 15 minutes to go to the center or take taxi for 1 usd.

Very nice place and facilities. A bit further from town so it's a bit of a longer walk but you get great value for money, the rooms all have ac, drinking water and kitchen access. Sometimes it might be hard to find someone at reception unfortunately. Maybe it'll be better during the high season?

It is an OK hostel.the only thing is that they had forgotten about my and another guy's booking and the dorms were full. They upgraded us to another room for the same price. It is difficult to find a person at the front desk.

I arrived at 10 am: it was no problem to get in to the room and take a shower. The staff was helpfull. There are lockers in the room (bring your own lock). The 4-bed dorm with airco was clean, has it's own kitchen with utensils, bathroom, free drinking water, free towel use. I found the hostal easily after taking a taxi ($1). It's a bit out of town (10 min walk) but it's quiet. It has a smal patio, a PC and couch in the reception. It has wifi but I just doesn't work! I changed hostal for that.

Although they'd misplaced my reservation, it wasn't an issue getting my room. Nice rooms with air con and own cooking facility with fridge. Couple of shops are nearby, but it's a bit of a walk into town, which I didn't mind. Good place to stay.

The hostel owners were very helpful and welcoming, the hostel itself was excellent with great rooms and facilities.

Quiet. Clean. Helpful staff!! Air-Con works great!! Very nice kitchen!!

Everything about this hostel was excellent. It is a little ways from the town but taxis are only a dollar. Anna was lovely as were the facilities.

Amazing hostel in the Galapagos! The lady who owns it is really nice and helpful and made us feel at home. Air conditioning is fantastic, and so are the cooking facilities. Incredibly clean. Gracias!

T.V. !!!!!! After a long day cruise , just wanted to lay on bed and watch some TV ... but the room did not have one ... smh... wish there were set hours for reception desk wanted ro set some tours up and ask advice. ..

• 21st Mar 2015

I never met Kevin, He was out of town however his email helped me a lot as how to get to hostel from airport, when I got there Anna was very helpful explaining everything I asked, rooms were nice and clean, I strongly recommend this place

• 6th Mar 2015

it is not close to downtown, but a taxi cost 1 usd, the first did not have anyone to do check in i could leave with out paying but i stayed . galapagos its not expensive as people say. pilsener beer 4 usd, sandwich 2,50 usd, lunch 5 usd in the KIOSKOS.

We loved this friendly hostel! Ana was wonderful. She helped us navigate our way around this interesting island. The sunsets from the balcony were spectacular. We highly recommend it! Ana speaks English very well, which is very helpful if you do not speak Spanish.

Except the distance from centro, I quite satified with this place.

Didnt stay there. Found another hostel. But dtill have to fill this form in. There is no option that says didnt stay

• 22nd Jan 2015

Staff were very helpful and friendly providing a map of Puerto Ayora upon arrival and ensuring I understood where all the attractions were. I arrived with a sunburn on my nose the they took me out front cut some aloe from one of the aloe plants growing in the garden, peeled it and provided guidance for use. The hostel was very clean and had lots of area outside to lounge and have a drink with some beautiful views from the upper elevations.

Anna the owner is amazing and tips incredibly helpful! They give you the remote for air con so you can turn it on and off as you please. It's a $1 cab ride from town and they clean your room and make your bed on a daily basis! Would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice well run hostel

View all Galapagos Islands Bed and Breakfasts