Gallery Hostel Porto Reviews

Rua Miguel Bombarda, 222, Porto, Portugal

Excellent! Loved everything about it! Great Staff, great location, great everything.

Probably the most clean and pretty hostel I have ever been.

Very nice Hostel with very friendly Staff! We stayed for four nights and, there was actually nothing to complain about. It felt like a second home from the first minute on.

• 18th Feb 2014

Fantastic hostel. Porto was cold and rainy during our short stay, but the atmosphere and facilities here made it easy to have a good time anyway. Airy clean rooms, helpful staff and a wonderful breakfast - probably the best I've ever had in a hostel. For 10 Euros, the hostel dinners are also well worth it. A special thankyou to Paula for her detailed and passionate introduction to Porto on our first day, and also to Adriano for always being on hand and ready to help!

Best hostel ever. PPP haven't seen that nice hostel so far. I love Porto and gallery hostel. Thank you for giving me adorable memory. :) hope to visit there again with my boyfriend.

I have stayed at more than 30 hostels in the past year, and this one was the best yet. Seriously, I can't even believe that this place exists. The staff was incredible and the tours were fantastic. The breakfast had anything you could ever want, and the dinners blew me away. I even had the chance to enjoy the amazing cinema on a rainy afternoon. Will definitely be back!

A very nice hostel of the 5* variety with super interiors. However, it may not be for everyone e.g. its not a 'lounge around backpackers' place for people wanting to party. More, its a high end, classy hostel with respectful staff. Porto has lots of hostels this but is a special one but its not perfect and given the classy ambiance rather formal ambiance, it might not be for everyone. Its also maybe 10 mins uphill from metro stops and Sao Bento. But I liked this place a lot - special place.

This hostel is the best of europ. No! World best!!!

즐거운 여행이 될 수 있는 숙소입니다

Great hostel! In an awesome location, clean and very spacious room + bathroom, nice kitchen and common room and very friendly staff. Made our stay in beautiful Porto very enjoyable!

very well

• 6th Dec 2013
  • China

This hostel is without a doubt exceptional. I HIGHLY recommend that you stay here while in Porto, you have access to galleries, restaurants, parks, views. Rainfall showers, beautiful architecture, yummy food and breakfast, excellent staff service. My one criticism, which should be overlooked because, on a whole this place is amazing, is that the heating isnt great in the winter... maybe this is a Portuguese thing, but I found it annoying. Stay here, you will be glad you did I promise.

Loved the dinners. Really helpful and friendly staff. Great interior spaces: from the nice long kitchen table for community meals, the bar area, and the relaxing media room. Even a "winter garden" for the smokers. Spotless bathrooms - I didn't even feel the need to use my Shower Havaianas! Just an all-around great place.

This was absolutely the best hostel I've ever been to!!! Astonishing indoors, still very cosy, everything you need if it comes to facilities (bar, cinema/chill room, vastly equipped kitchen, smoking area with a real tree), great breakfasts (with scrambled eggs prepared on demand), very spacious dorms each with big bathroom, huge lockers in rooms, card locks in rooms and hostel, walking tours included and last but not least really friendly and extremely helpful staff-really felt great there :)

Helpful staff and spacious room. Just a little far away.

There was not a single thing that i wouldnt like in Gallery Hostel, it was excellent in every way!!! :)

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Lithuania

I think this is one of the most aesthetically pleasing hostel I have ever been to. A quiet location yet central, made this hostel a great choice. We were in a 4-bed mixed dorm and it was airy, large and with its own bathroom which was very clean and modern. The beds were uber comfy! The breakfast was good, but I didn't think much of the sausages (each to their own). The bar is fantastic and sells local Port and Douro wines. Lots of tours are available and it is very easy to meet people here.

Great. It cant be bettr