Garden Stone Reviews

Av. Cordoba 441, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

We stayed in a double room which was no where near big enough for 2 people and 2 bags. Location is great short walk to everything and hostel is very clean. Staff did not really speak English and there is no atmosphere here at all, it is very quiet all the time, which might be good depending what you are looking for.

Just a few blocks from the bus terminal and the town's main strip. Very convenient. There's also a taxi stand a block away. The premise is very clean and quiet. There was a small problem in my first room and the owner was very quick to move me to another one. Breakfast was fresh rolls, cereal, coffee, milk and scrambled eggs.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Nice hostel located a short walk to the bus station, clean and a nice breakfast. Atmosphere was lacking as we barely saw any other travellers. Recommended

The staff here are fantastic. One of the reception guys helped me phone up a argentian travel agent to sort out flights when my broken spanish failed me. Great location and really nice setting with a lovely tropical garden out the back giving it a bit of a thailand feel. Breakfast is served in a communal space making it easy to meet people and you can bring in your own wine. It is also great value for money - private twin rooms are cheaper than the dorms at other hostels.

• 17th Sep 2014

The staff were all nice and really helpful. They know all you need to know about the falls. Breakfast was good and the kitchen / living room area big and comfy enough. The location is also good - in between the town center and the bus station. The dorms are spacious but our double was tiny; hardly any space for us and the bags. But we had a great stay and would recommend the place to anyone.

The hostel is a very relaxing no fuss experience. I intended to stay for 2 days but ended up staying for 8 days. BBQs by the pool, hammocks, tropical sunshine and a friendly town makes the stay feel like you are in a piece of paradise. I would not hesitate recomending garden stone.

A nice quite and very clean hostel, the staff are very friendly and helpfull.. Would def stay here again👍

I would recommend Garden Stone for anyone who wanted value for their money - I can only speak to the Men's Dorm, but it the beds and lockers were more than adequate. The communal kitchen was good enough - although we needed a lighter to start up 3 of the 4 burners. The breakfast was superb - scrambled eggs, 3 kinds of bread, fruit, cereal, coffee/tea, hot/cold milk. It was maybe a little further from the bus terminal than I would have preferred, but then again it was quiet, pleasant, and clean

• 16th Aug 2014

I loved this hostel! Amazing free breakfast with good coffee and even scrambled eggs! The bathrooms and rooms seem a bit old but everything is kept really clean and the staff are lovely, also there's good wifi and a free computer to use. Great value for money!

The facilities would have been great, but my roof and walls leaked all night. Also, the toilet flooded from the bottom pretty continuously which added even more water to the room! Overall, a night place with a nice breakfast, but I was pretty disappointed about that

Great location and one of the cleanest hostels we have been in. Very quiet and peaceful too..

Had a great stay here for a few nights. We had a double room which was spacious and nice. Shared bathrooms were good and clean. Would recommend it to anyone staying here. Good value for money and friendly staff.

Very nice staff, and very beatiful garden with swimming pool. Excellent location. Wifi worked ok. Drawbacks: the bedroom had no TV, and the bathroom was not always clean.

Nice and quiet nice breakfast helpful staff comfortable

A great place to stay. Location is perfect in regards to bus stop to visit the Iguazu Falls. Friendly staff and lovely cat pets. If you are not an animal lover or you are allergic to cats this place is not for you.

close to centrum and very relaxed atmosphere.

1 2 Next » last »