Garden Village Guest House Reviews

#434, Steng Thmei Village, Svay Dongkum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

My room wasn't very clean and it had no lock from the inside.

• 5th Feb 2016

Super great pool area, cheap food and handy location. The bathrooms are pretty average and there's no hot water which sucked

They didnt give the key for the room and when i ask for the key they told that the room was 24hs open but they are not resposible for the missing objects and the lockart was to small for my bag. The room was dirty and the bed has bedbucks so we woke up al bitten.

A very good guesthouse, with high standards for the price and a great hangout area. I stayed in an 8 mixed bed dorm and it was spotless. Especially impressive for this price is the facilities you get access to. You get a pool, rooftop bar, cheap beers, laundry, travel agent, tuk-tuk drivers, $1 bike rental and a great 24/7h restaurant. Very happy with my stay.

Breakfast was cheap and really good value. Also, it is a 24hr restaurant so you can grab breakfast before going to see the sunrise at Angkor wat. The staff were really helpful and they booked our bus to Phnom Penh and our tuk tuk to Angkor wat.

• 19th Jan 2016

The single private room was a bit expensive. my friend was staying at another guesthouse, his room was only $3 more and it had AC, fridge, clothes racks, hot water, AC and decent bed sheet and pillows.

Nice pool area, good location to pubstreet. Okay room, clean and simple bed. Big common area with lots of facilities

the facilitys where great and everything, but the stuff and cleaness was something else.. got bedbugs here and when i told the stuff they were really rude and the only thing they did was chaning bed for me and vacumin the old one(its not enough if you wanna get rid of bedbugs)... so if you dont want bedbugs avoid this place! I even had to fight with the stuff because they didnt want to give me a refund or anything because of the bedbugs!!!!

Defnitely the place to stay as a backpacker in Siem Reap. The 25 beds dorm is actually just fine and people aren't that noisy, even though everyone are drunk pretty much every night. A really cool vibe and the pool is nice. The staff arranges a football match almost everyday, which is cool.

Loved that there was a pool and 24 hour restaurant/bar. Wifi is the pits. Got my PJs stolen/lost off the washing line. Easy walk to pub street. Honest price for laundry service. Staff did their jobs - no more, no less which is expected for an site that accommodates a large number of guests.

Amazing place for only 4 dollars. Pool area and bar is really the reason to stay here. Beds are okay and have a nice fan above them, plus the big dorms are dark, perfect for sleeping. Staff wasn't terribly helpful but you could get what you need. Good place for chilling in heat of the day and very close to the heart of town and lots of places to eat. Wifi decent

I stay in the 35 bed dorm and it was really good, yo don't have any prolems for sleeping, good pool for hanging out and the bar and food are nice but expensive

Amazing! Such great value for money, the dorms are huge and clean, the pool is great and makes it so easy to meet people. The food is good, the staff are friendly & helpful. Don't forget to climb to the top of the building and watch the sunset

Great hostel for party and good atmosphere, but because of that, they forget about being great in services. I was sit in the restaurant and I had to wait more than 40 minutes for a waiter to ask me if I wanted something. Otherwise, I sent my clothes for laundry and they didn't separate the white and colour clothes, and then, all my white clothes were pink. They tried to blame me because I didn't separate the clothes and everything. Finally they tried to fix it, but I lost a lot of clothes.

Stayed there 4 days, they did not clean the room.. service is a bit poor.. but it was like that everywhere in siem reap

Has a great pool area where it's easy to meet people and staff was very helpful.

I stayed at a 6 bad dormitory room with "AC". As soon as I entered I could smell it - the mold in the room. The wall was half black from mold and nobody was taking care of that. In addition - terrible showers - cold and very low stream. The beds don't have personal PowerPoint/electric socket which became standard in most hostels. The cherry on top of all this is that I forgot my ipod on my top bed when checkin out at 12:00. The ipod had disappeared

Pool and was really great to meet new people and good food

We had booked a 10 bed dorm room for 4 people and when we arrived they wanted to split us up in to different rooms which we weren't happy about, so they put us in a private room for 4 which was great! Great pool/bar area with a few social areas for people to hang out. No breakfast, but around the corner there is a street selling breakfast for as little as $1 and lots of cheap restaurants to chose from. We arranged all of our trips with the hostel but make sure you get a good price and haggle!

The 16 bed dorm is great. Each bed has a large locker, 2 power sockets and a fan. The pool is really nice, and pub street is just down the road. I wasn't very impressed with the food, however there are plenty of good restaurants around.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4