Garden Village Guest House Reviews

#434, Steng Thmei Village, Svay Dongkum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Our room was nice and clean, and each bed had a large locker. The location was a bit of a walk to the main street, so coming back in the dark meant we had to get a tuk tuk. The staff were all lovely and helpful. The atmosphere was slightly flay but I think it's because we came out of season, other friends who have stayed here raved about it.

We had a great time staying at The guest house. Our room was very basic, mozzie nets, bed and a toilet near by, but if you're happy with basic then I cant think of a better place! The bar usptaris was always a great place to meet new friends, it was a 5 minute walk maximum from Pub street. The staff were helpful. I would love to stay there again!

Not a bad stay here but we have been to better hostels with friendlier staff

Garden village is cheap and in a good location but that's the only good thing. I would rather pay a few dollars more and stay somewhere nice, we never slept in the 3 days we where there the roofs are bamboo and thatch like and no air con and our fan didn't work most nights it was colder outside than in our room.

Very unorganised. Good place to hang out at the bar.

Great atmosphere, great bar upstairs and excellent music! A good place to stay and meet people for a good price! Enjoy!

I booked a single room with shared bathroom for 5 nights. They didn't have the reservation so they gave me for the first night a double with private bathroom, the day after I moved in a double with shared bath. A lot of mosquito/bug bites during the night. Showers were ok but the water smelled bad (like water used to wash chicken meat) Sunset bar is good, glass of beer for $0.5 and decent food. Staff were ok even if they never smile and they always ask "tDo you need tuk tuk? And for tomorrow?"

The hostel was barely ok, the first day where fine but than u start to notice the bad service of the staff.. they dont what is going on? so it can happen that they remove all the stuff from your bed (thinking that you have already check out) while you are still there! :P GOOD - AC in the room - Internet is pretty decent considering the number of people BAD - Noisy place - Staff service not knowing how long somebody is staying - Staff service cleaning your bad and throwing your stuff

My friend and I shared a twin bed room, which was amazing value for money - probably the cheapest nights' sleep we got in all of South East Asia - and it was a good hostel too! Our room was spacious, with mosquito nets and good, comfy beds, though HOT. The bathrooms were basic, but nothing we weren't used to or expecting. The staff are busy but helpful, and we were happy to rent bicycles for the day. Only complaint is the bar on the roof which is SO loud - don't expect to sleep before 1am...

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts