Garden Village Guest House Reviews

#434, Steng Thmei Village, Svay Dongkum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place for chillax ;) party on the pool all day and great music.

It's an absolutely amazing place with a real family feel to it thanks to both staff and the vibrant mix of people staying there. I was slightly sad to leave the place and will make it my number one address whenever I return to Siem Reap.

It's a great place to enjoy international athmposphere. Great pools party all day and night long. Good location to reach easily Siem Reap sights. Staff really friendly! Best place in Siem Reap

It's more like a hotel! Really good value for money. I booked a single room expecting a single bed but got a huge double. Really nice and clean room. I extended my stay from one night to 4. 24 hour pool and bar. The only thing was my room wouldn't lock and despite informing the manager straight away (twice) it never was never fixed. And keep an eye on your receipt as when i extended my stay, the receptionist had gave me a receipt for wrong room number so told me i hadn't paid when i checked out!

Nice place and rooms! Pool is wonderful and they serve great food here

nice pool and social area, right by the shops and just a tuk tuk from the temples!

Great place to chill out, meet new people on a valueable budget. Great facilities and comfy beds!

I had a great time at this hostel, its the perfect mix between a party hosel and a great place to relax from travels. The outdoor pool was my favorite place to take a break from the heat and everyday you can join in on a football match, maybe even win a free beer or two. Could use a couple more bathrooms for all their guests though. If you're a biker, rent a bicycle for a $1 and take a nice ride to Angkor. Overall I'd definitely recommend his place and the staff is great!!

We stayed for 4 nights. The pool & facilities are really good. Some good food available, a little overpriced. We had a double room with shared bathroom. Definitely wouldn't recommend a fan room. It was warmer in the room than outside in the corridor. There was also only one bathroom between one whole floor of people which meant it was difficult to use. Staff generally good. Had an issue with the laundry as my laundry bag was not returned &no apology given for the bag being stolen &staff rude.

Only stayed here one night but it was pretty good value for your money. Close to everything and the pool is nice. The pickup service they offer fell through. I emailed them 8 hours before I was to arrive but they said that's not enough time. Not the end of the world. Not my first choice but I would stay again.

Decent rooms, nice pool area, centrally located to market, bars etc. Would stay again

Absolutely loved the atmosphere of this place! Unfortunately it seemed that all the money had gone into the pool/bar area. The rooms were very basic but comfortable but the bathrooms were not great. There were a couple of occasions I wasn't happy with the customer service, like when I asked for a towl because I wasn't given one on my bed and was told to come back twice and then eventually given a dirty towl that was still wet. Despite this I'd go back there to stay.

We tried to stay here but there was a technical error and they had over booked the hostel. The issue was resolved really quickly and we were upgraded to the sister hostel -Bliss Villas. I was highly recommended garden village though.

Booked this property based on the fact it had a pool. Sadly the staff here were all appalling from even before we arrived. They claim to be able to pick you up for free but they refused saying the bus we were arriving on didn't exist, they claim to do a free airport transfer but refused to take us there. The place was full of hipster backpackers which are not the type we wanted to meet so the atmosphere wasn't good for us. See my full review on trip advisor but my advise would be to avoid

The dorm floors were a bit sandy despite people taking shoes off outside so maybe more frequent cleaning of floors would bbe good because sandy feet is so annoying! Otherwise I was very pleasantly suprised how quiet large dorms were, happy witg my stay.

Good guest house with nice staff and good service ! Just the noise a little annoying ( of the others visitors ) - depends of the placement of your rooms

• 10th Aug 2015

Nice place overall. We thought it was quite a cool location close to pub street and the night market, they also have a great bar and pool. On the other hand it was not much going on throughout the night, a lot of stoners! Pretty boring if you look forward to meet people and drink and party

When i first arrive, they said that my booking wasn't in their record. I stayed at the upper floor of the mixed dorm. Where u can feel the thumping of every single footstep when people walk on the floor board. Even worst when ur bed is located next to the staircase. Also, the floor is very sandy. They should provide a floor matt somewhere at the entrance or before the staircase. If u r a muslim, the place located just 3 minutes away from the mosque n halal restaurants.

Great place and location. The have a swimming pool, perfect for having a rest after Angkor. 25 people in the dorm but u have your own fan and light. Think about takig a triple if you really want to rest, it's the same price for the three of you than the dorm.

Best thing about this place is the pool! Still a good location, showers were pretty clean and was a good atmosphere. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in siem reap!

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts