Garden Village Guest House Reviews

#434, Steng Thmei Village, Svay Dongkum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Simplemente increible. La pileta es zarpada y todo lo demás muy bueno.

They lost my booking so I ended up in the 25-bed mixed dorm - the beds there are good with light and fan for each bed as well as a wooden box to lock your valuables (you need your own lock though). The door is basically always open and due to the amount of people sharing the room, there is always some movement. If you go to Siem Reap for the party, I guess it is a good place, but if you are looking for a place to rest, you should better look for another hostel or at least book a smaller room.

With over 100 beds, this place gets awfully full and busy. But despite the overpopulation, the staff keeps up very well and is rather friendly. The facilities are open 24hr which makes everything extremely convenient. If you party alot, it's a great place to drink and mingle with other travelers; if you don't party much, don't expect to find a quiet spot to chill or read. The party music starts early, andtheaverage pool fills up fast with Bros playing BP and complementing others tribal tattoos.

Great scene and location. If you don't stay here then stay close because you're going to want to hang out here.

the location was cool. the staff couldn't be bothered.. the WiFi was down the whole time. I had tons of big bites after staying there. the pool was amazing though.

This hostel was absolutely rad! Totally chill atmosphere, staff were friendly and ready to help with any queries you might have. The room itself was pretty basic but had A/C which was a blessing! The pool area is where it's at! Great for meeting people and having a few beers or food anytime, location is perfect. The only downside would be the toilets as they were pretty grim but a lot of hostels in SE Asia all seem pretty similar. Overall had a brilliant time and would go back in a heartbeat!

Rooms are dirty. Good pool.

Nothing to complain about. Felt safe and secure. Excellent pool area to meet people, lovely rooms. Would definitely come back.

Mixed feelings about our stay here! On the one hand the pool and bar area are fantastic with a great vibe and great food but then on the other hand it seems all the rest of the hostel has been neglected. We had a private double room with shared bathroom and the bathroom was never cleaned and never had any toilet paper. One toilet and shower for a whole floor is not enough. Also our room was terribly hot, small improvements would go a long way at this hostel!

We were supposed to be in the dorms but were upgraded to a private with a ceiling fan and mosquito nets since they were full. There were only two bathrooms for our floor but it wasn't a problem. One didn't seem to have a working light. The pool and bar are amazing! The common area in the garden is nice too.

I did not like that my door that goes to the balcony could just be pushed in, I didn't feel secure at all at night or leaving my belongings in the room.

Great place for chillax ;) party on the pool all day and great music.

It's an absolutely amazing place with a real family feel to it thanks to both staff and the vibrant mix of people staying there. I was slightly sad to leave the place and will make it my number one address whenever I return to Siem Reap.

The pool area was great for socilaising the dorm beds were really sturdy and the room we stayed in was nice and big

It's a great place to enjoy international athmposphere. Great pools party all day and night long. Good location to reach easily Siem Reap sights. Staff really friendly! Best place in Siem Reap

It's more like a hotel! Really good value for money. I booked a single room expecting a single bed but got a huge double. Really nice and clean room. I extended my stay from one night to 4. 24 hour pool and bar. The only thing was my room wouldn't lock and despite informing the manager straight away (twice) it never was never fixed. And keep an eye on your receipt as when i extended my stay, the receptionist had gave me a receipt for wrong room number so told me i hadn't paid when i checked out!

Nice place and rooms! Pool is wonderful and they serve great food here

nice pool and social area, right by the shops and just a tuk tuk from the temples!

Great place to chill out, meet new people on a valueable budget. Great facilities and comfy beds!

I had a great time at this hostel, its the perfect mix between a party hosel and a great place to relax from travels. The outdoor pool was my favorite place to take a break from the heat and everyday you can join in on a football match, maybe even win a free beer or two. Could use a couple more bathrooms for all their guests though. If you're a biker, rent a bicycle for a $1 and take a nice ride to Angkor. Overall I'd definitely recommend his place and the staff is great!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3