Garden in the City Reviews

Zwijnaardsesteenweg 66, Gent, Belgium

My sister and I loved staying in the apartment,it was spacious ,clean and beautifully decorated.If it had been closer to the centre of the city it would have been perfect.But the walk was not too long and buses were reliable. The boys were very friendly and willing to chat ,I found myself wishing we could have stayed longer just to get to know more about them. A bottle of handsantiser in the toliet (which had no basin) would have been handy.

• 11th Jan 2014
  • New Zealand

It's a really nice place to stay one or more days. There is a supermarket next door, so you can buy your own food there. The breakfast was fantastic, and the host was friendly and gave us a real good attention. It's not in the city centre but just 20 minutes by walking.

Cozy environment and helpfull staff; Great breakfast; A little bit far from the center, however has a bus stop at the door

View all Gent Bed and Breakfasts