Gardenfield House

8.1
Fabulous 115 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2017

I LOVED staying here! The owner was so kind, the place was clean, and the room was a perfect size for one person. She even did a quick tidy of my room and replaced my towels during my two night stay. The full Irish breakfast in the morning was delicious too. I didn't mind taking the bus into city centre, but they often run late. If you have a busy holiday planned this might be an issue, unless you're driving or hire a taxi. I would definitely stay here again.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

Stayed here for a weekend away and was not disappointed. It is just a ten minute bus ride from Eyre square and about ten euro in a taxi. The two ladies running it were very helpful with the planning of our trip to the cliffs of moher. Would definitely recommend here as a place to stay.

×