8.2
Fabulous 961 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 961 Total Reviews
Glasgow Youth Hostel Located at 7/8 Park Terrace, Glasgow, , Glasgow.
Scotland
Glasgow G3 6BY 7/8 Park Terrace, Glasgow
82% 961
55.8690627 -4.2809772
    Rooms available

• Spain, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Great hostel, just a little bit far from the city center but I would definitely recommend it.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

Great place! My only concern would be the internet. It was only available in one room. Having it all over the hostel would have made the place perfect :)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
7.7

A good, but not a great, hostel. The staff are great and the hostel is clean, secure and in a good location. They also have a very good, fully-equipped kitchen. However, there are some issues. The Wi-Fi only works in the lounge downstairs. There is also a lack of power outlets in the rooms and the bedside lamps don't seem to work. There is no elevator, which is annoying if you're on the third floor like I was. The interior of the hostel is generally a little outdated an could use a revamp.

16th Dec 2016
6.9

Hostel is located about a fifteen minute walk from a subway stop, on a scenic, quiet hill. Lots of lovely houses around but no bars restaurants or the like in the immediate vicinity. Staff were friendly. Hostel feels dated and needs refurbishment, and had a musty smell throughout. Did not have a fun youth hostel vibe I'm normally accustomed to. And 94 steps from the lower level to our room (we counted) - not for the faint of heart! Worst bit is the lack of wifi and charging spots in the rooms.

• England, Male, 31-40
16th Dec 2016

I stayed here 3 nights, it is quite clean and presentable, the staff were very good. I've stayed in a few hostels and this one was one of the best. I'd consider staying again absolutely.

14th Dec 2016
6.9

This hostel is all right for one night. The beds are clean and comfortable and the staff friendly. However, it's really difficult to get there, uphill and no public transport. The shower door was broken, bathroom/toilets not too clean, the wifi patchy. The toilets and showers are inside the rooms which means it's rather noisy. I'm a great fan of Syha but this hostel isn't their best one.

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Dec 2016

Great stay would recommend

• England, Couple, 25-30
4th Dec 2016

Great location looking over the park and within walking distance of lots of great places. Bit spartan, but well maintained and clean.

2nd Dec 2016
5.4

Even though the location is great, the Youth Hostel was far from what I had expected. First off, there was no wifi in the rooms which I didn't understand because that is usually something most hostels have. There were also no outlets next to the beds so I had to leave my phone charging across the room, which was really frustrating. I paid quite a bit for this hostel and I hadn't expected such poor resources. I will say, the staff were really nice, but that was the only nice thing about it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016
6.0

It was an alright stay. The window to my room was broken and not enough air was circulating. I also find it weird that they advertise as a youth hostel but most of the visitors are either way too young or way too old. I was expecting it to be guests my own age (18-29 yrs old). . Wi-fi connection was bad since it never reached my room. My friend was also kicked out of his room and moved to a higher floor without his knowledge and they even moved his stuff from the closet. Very strange!