Glasgow Youth Hostel Reviews

8 Park Terrace, Glasgow, Scotland

Very good hostel; clean, secure, good staff, lot of "style", you really feel in an "hostel". it might be a bit "far" in the sense its directly out of the bus station or right in the lively center of the town but the area, near a park, also has a nice atmosphere. Overall, a very good hostel, highly recommended

Need to count on a taxi fare to and from stations, bit lovely location next to a big paro.

Fabulous location, next to a park, and close to a great and interesting museum.

This is just an ok hostel. It does not have free wifi and the breakfast is not free as well. The location is kind of far away from the center area but close to the university of glasgow. Kind of hard to make friends at this hostel as well.

We have to pay a pound per hour to have the wifi. And it was smelling bad in the dorm because of the toilets which are in the room.

We where with a group of of 8 in a 8 person room. Great time, clean hostel

Free wifi is missing, 1£ per hour is too much!

This hostel is really big and is more a hotel than a hostel. The lougne room is nice and cosy, but the kitchen underfloor has no windows and is way to big... Staff was friendly and helpful.

It's stupid not to offer Free WIFI. The Hostel ist very big. So it's fine, if you are just looking for a bed.

I'm used of going to some youth hostel that cost 10 £ in which I have the wifi and a towel. Even the breakfast was included! Hostel means that it is supposed to be cheap. Otherwise call it an hotel. Here I felt like I paid, and then I had to pay again again and again. It left me with a bad impression and I won't come back. You are not in the center, the lockers do not close in the room, the room was clean but not awesome (check the sheets), sooooo... What did I pay for?

It is really absurd not to provide free Wifi. But the attention of lending books in different languages is very lovely.

Pros: -nice location -friendly staff Cons: -using the shower caused it to flood the floor -grungy kitchen in basement -old couches in lounge -not exactly a youth hostel