Glur Hostel Reviews

591 Mu.2, Soi.Aonang 11/1, Aonang, Mueng, Krabi, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Absolutely, without a doubt, the best hostel in all of Thailand - possibly SE Asia! Beautiful grounds, quiet location but still near the beach, spacious bed areas with total privacy curtains , AC, helpful staff, great WiFi. I could go on! I stayed here for 6 days and I would have stayed another 6 days if I could have. Not social, party place but that's fine by me. i will be back with my friends next month.

Fantastic hostel short walk to ao nang beach with plenty shops restaurants and storefronts on the way. Hostel is very clean quiet peaceful, rooms r fantastic simple w lights and plugs at all beds. Stayed in both dorm and a private room, both great. Pool a bit dirty but the facilities r great, great shower pressure. Quiet area of ao nang, great if you are looking to be close enough wo feeling like you are in a tourist trap. Definitely recommend, love this hostel and will tell anyone to stay here

• 22nd Jul 2015

LOVE this place. So chill and feels so far from it all but really just a 10 minute walk. Meant to stay 2 nights and stayed 5...could have stayed forever.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Also probably the best sleep of my entire trip. Great, quiet location, a bit off from central ao nang. Has a pool, really relaxing vibe plus hammocks, breakfast is included. Come here for some real R&R away from the tourist frenzy, and get some aircon and pool time while you're at it. Highly recommend. Shampoo and soap and towel also included.

My best hostel experience yet. Amazing value for money, you get a free breakfast, access to a swimming pool, great rooms and all very clean. Only slight issue is the location, still close yo restaurants etc but down a dark road so not so great at night. And about 20 minute walk to the beach. I would still defiantly recommend

Really, really nice hostel with fantastic staff and a really chill social area. I definitely recommend this place.

Great hostel and worth every penny :) very friendly staff, we had some trouble working the shower and the lady at the front desk sorted it for us easily. Location is nice as it's nice and quiet and away from the noise. Kitchen area is slightly hot as there is no AC there. We stayed in a twin room with private ensuite which was such a good size and just a great room for the price we paid. Would definitely recommend and definitely go again!

Staying at glur was an absolute delight. It was even more beautiful than in the photos, and the staff was incredibly sweet. Rooms and common areas were kept very tidy, and the other guests were extremely pleasant as well. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who is interested in enjoying Krabi/ Phi Phi Islands and nearby activities- while enjoying a quiet and relaxed stay.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Overall this hostel is very nice. Sitting in the common room area I would always get eaten by mosquitoes but other than that the beds are fine. The staff is super helpful and booked everything for me. They offered coffee, tea, and toast every morning. I felt comfort there.

One of the best hostels where I`ve stayed! Simply amazing, from the kitchen to the dorms, from the relax area to the pool. Nice free breakfast and hot coffee/tea during the day. All the facilities are clean and confortable. Spacious dorms with huge luggage store on it... I´ve only good thins to say about it.... simply amazing hostel, totally recommended.

This hostel was fantastic! It is a little far from the beach but is a nice space. Great atmosphere, with a pool, breakfast, and a ping pong table! You get a curtain in your bed so it is easy to have privacy. Great hostel to relax at.

• 15th May 2015

Such a beautiful hostel! I was traveling alone and was pleased to arrive to such a well kept space. It was quiet, since it was off the main road. So if that is what you are looking for than this hostel is perfect! Dorms were comfortable and clean. Bathrooms were great with several toilets and showers. Great common space. Provided free water and coffee and fruit in the mornings! Staff was helpful for booking tours and ferries. I will definitely return and recommend to anyone!

A beautiful, clean and friendly hostel. A bit quiet but great for a comfy night's sleep. Would stay here again!

Quiet, peaceful. Suitable locations as its away from main roads. Walking distance to ao nang beach. Morning sights watching the tall cliffs.simple bunk beds acomodations. Air conditioned . Pools, and clean toilets. Pricey worth.!:)

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Worth the money, so clean, helpful staff and a very relaxing place! Dorms and pool are fantastic, would deffo return here again!

Thank you for the most enjoyable stay in the Glur hostel. At first, I was a little hesitant about staying in the 8-person room, but it was perfect and just the amount of space I needed. The complimentary breakfast in the morning along with the pool, hammocks, and the table tennis table. As the first of my hostel stays, I think you have set the bar very high!

• 24th Mar 2015

Amazing hostel. After exploring realised it wasn't as far to the beach as we first thought. Staff were so helpful, had the most comfortable few nights in a while with the most comfortable bed and even a wardrobe if you want to unpack for a few days! Breakfast was even included in a regular dorm and chilling in the hammocks and by the pool was perfect. Staff helped me to book my journey on at a reasonable price. Only fault is that cleaners were trying to change my bed before I'd even checked out!

Nice environment with friendly staff.

As ever had a good stay many thanks to all the friendly hard working staff who made our holiday that much better, Gary and Antra.

Like a mini resort hostel. The beds have their own curtains

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels