Goldenes Theater Hotel Salzburg Reviews

Schallmooser Hauptstrasse 13, Salzburg, Austria

The room was adequate, except for the smell of cigarette smoke coming from another guests room, even though it stated that the hotel was non-smoking.

I must have missed it in the other reviews, they have air conditioning however it's €11 per night if you want the remote for it. I would've liked to know that ahead of time since I booked it thinking there was no extra charge for AC and I had already spent 4 sleepless nights without AC in two other cities prior to getting there. Other than that (and it may have been an oversight on my part) everything was fantastic!

This hotel was super nice for the money, and the breakfast is awesome and included in the rate so you should definitely take that into account when choosing a place to stay. Certainly would recommend since it seems somewhat difficult to find places to stay in Salzburg.