Goldenes Theater Hotel Salzburg Reviews

Schallmooser Hauptstrasse 13, Salzburg, Austria

I must have missed it in the other reviews, they have air conditioning however it's €11 per night if you want the remote for it. I would've liked to know that ahead of time since I booked it thinking there was no extra charge for AC and I had already spent 4 sleepless nights without AC in two other cities prior to getting there. Other than that (and it may have been an oversight on my part) everything was fantastic!

This hotel was super nice for the money, and the breakfast is awesome and included in the rate so you should definitely take that into account when choosing a place to stay. Certainly would recommend since it seems somewhat difficult to find places to stay in Salzburg.

This place felt more like hotel than a hostel. Pretty much all families, but the yoho is just down the street, so no big deal. Breakfast was amazing, and staff were friendly and helpful. Very pleased.

I quite liked this hotel, and thought it was great value for my money. I wish I was able to stay longer than one night. The room was very clean, and the bathroom was excellent. Location was okay, it was a nice walk down to the historic centre. Breakfast was great.

• 30th Apr 2015