Goldenes Theater Hotel Salzburg Reviews

Schallmooser Hauptstrasse 13, Salzburg, Austria

This place felt more like hotel than a hostel. Pretty much all families, but the yoho is just down the street, so no big deal. Breakfast was amazing, and staff were friendly and helpful. Very pleased.

I quite liked this hotel, and thought it was great value for my money. I wish I was able to stay longer than one night. The room was very clean, and the bathroom was excellent. Location was okay, it was a nice walk down to the historic centre. Breakfast was great.

• 30th Apr 2015

The breakfast was DELICIOUS. Even if the room was terrible (which it certainly wasn't...) I would have gone just for the breakfast.The hotel is quite close to the old city, and the walk there is beautiful! The wifi connection isn't great, but you're there to enjoy the city, not the internet ;)The staff at the reception were quite friendly and helpful. Our two twin room was very nice and very clean! Warning: they do have the twin beds pushed together. I would give this place a 10/10!

If you at going to stay in Salzburg stay here, trust me. The location is amazing - perfect walking distance into the old town. The breakfast that's included has a great variety and the rooms are really nice.

• 19th Feb 2015