Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

The beds are not the best ones. And I missed a good wifi connection in the room. Everything else was ok!

friendly staff and nice bar with pool table

Hello. I think the stay was not too bad, but perhaps the rooms are a bit old looking. It was quite dark in the room as one of the lights was not working. Staff was very friendly however.

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

Goodbye Lenin was a lovely little surprise. I was there in the low season so it was quiet during the week but perfect for sightseeing. The weekends were hectic and an absolute blast. The bar downstairs was great for socialising and make sure to use the projector for a movie night. Special shout out to Kuba at the bar and Kinga at reception!

Great location close to many bars & restaurants. The hostel was kept fairly clean the entire time.

Great place, with a brilliant atmosphere, and laid back and helpful staff

It is a really cool place, had a great stay. Staff are friendly and helpful, especially Paulina and Iga

The largest lockers I think I have ever seen in a hostel in my life, which you don't have to bring a padlock for, so that's a plus. The staff were all pretty good banter, and while I'd be lying if I said that every aspect of it was a straight ten, it was the little things that weren't perfect that made it so endearing

good Lenin was nice. We arrived late after 1 am and the stuff was very kind and quick.

So the same group of us have returned to this hostel for the 3rd time now after the best NYE party of our lives, mostly due to the amazing people working here and a bar that will stay open until you drink it's supply of vodka and orange dry! If you get a chance to meet Ksenia and Kuba then you are extremely lucky guests, as we have been - or even play them in a game of pool ;) Another excellent hostel feature are the nice cold walls, they really freshen you up in the mornings! Vincelli x

Great staff, great location, clean rooms and bathrooms, fun pub.

The best thing from our stay in Krakow was this hostel. Police was the worst thing. We have to pay 75 eu for drinking beer on the street. Krakow is great city during the day.

A good hostel but a bit far for walking from the bus and train station.

Awesome place

This was my third time checking in to GBL this summer. I am a roaring fan.

Staff very friendly and helpful, relaxed atmosphere and great location. Big thanks to all the staff.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Pretty close to the old town and a relaxed atmosphere. Rooms were pretty stuffy though and the beds were the creakiest thing in the word! All in all a pretty good hostel though

Before check-in I expected most luxury :))) hostel. But expectations are not met. Location: 20 min. walking to train and bus station. Not far, but also not close! OLD furniture. Kitchen area not clean. Breakfast is good as for hostel, but all food is cheap. Staff not absolutely helpful. Wi-Fi available only near Reception.

Sorry for not meeting your expectations :-) We will make sure all staff to be super-nice to guests.

I only slept there for a night but I think the hostel is a bit old. The kitchen is quite small but the breakfast good. The dorm room were I slept had a comfortable bed and the biggest locker ever under the bed, and the staff is OK. But their other hostel is much better. But for what you pay, it is not bad for some nights.

The girls of the receptions were very nice to us, but other ones were super rude. The breakfast said that it was until 11am and and the kitchen it was until 10.30 so we missed it. If that weren't a bad notice, our food was in the garbage. We think it was a rough patch but everything could be better.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Dear guests, we are sorry for this little misinformation during your stay. In the middle of high season mistakes like that do happen sometimes. Thank you for your remarks and we promise to do better next time :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3