Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden!

7.8
Very Good 1338 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1338 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

Wifi was a bit rubbish and bathrooms a little dirty bit everything else was great. Really nice pub in the basement!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

The other thing was SUPERB except the internet..

5th Jan 2017

Had a very pleasant stay at this hostel. No complaints. The free breakfast is a nice gesture. Recommended!

• elgambero6806
  • Italy, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2016
7.1

Staff has been very nice and helpful. Our bedroom wasn't warm and in winter that's important. We solved the problem with an extra blanket. Free space in the bedroom was really minimum, fortunately each bed has it's own space underneath for a bit of luggage. There were very few plugs and no single spot lights so if you enter the bedroom in a late time you have to switch on the central light risking to wake everybody. General cleanless was barely ok in the bedrooms and bathrooms.

30th Dec 2016
7.7

Ambiance of the hostel was incredible and the staff really really friendly and resolutive. In fact, we had planned to spend New Year's Eve in Old Town and going to a disco, but we finally spent part of New Year's Eve at the Hostel. The room was not what we expected. The beds were really uncomfortable and the bathrooms quite old. Apart from that, we had good heating and hot shower water, so not everything in the room was bad.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016
7.1

The hostel suffers from a severe lack of adequate heating whereby myself & roommates despite wearing 3 layers to bed were still cold. Due to it being a good 15-20min walk to the old town this is quite disappointing. So I thus found myself at friends hostels most of the time. However the free hot chocolate, tea & coffee were appreciated.

• cristianoilemes
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

This hostel is very nice. It's close the Jewish neighborhood, 15min from the center and has good staffs that help you to know well the city. The breakfast was amazing as well.

10th Dec 2016

Good experience I would definitely go there again

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016
4.3

I would not recommend staying here. Even though there was only 10 people in the hostal someone still managed to sneak in due to low security and rob me while I was asleep stealing passport and wallet off of the bed I was sleeping seriously. Never going back

Dear guest, we are really sorry that this situation happend to you. We just want to empasise that we do provide lockers in the rooms where valuable items should be kept in order to prevent them to from being stolen. Best regards, GBL Staff

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
6.6

Have to say, can't complain for the money! Nice little place, but the facilities like the toilets and bathrooms could do with a regular clean, new seats and hangers in the bathroom. The only bad thing I have to say - just after paying the remainder of my bill in the evening, my bank card was compromised and my card had to be cancelled by the bank! So I wouldn't recommend paying by card.