Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

Good hostel. But I guess there´s a mistake when on "maps and directions" page We´re learned we have to take the tram number 3, 19 e 24. The right one is 75 (and I guess 79 too). It would be appreciated to have a correction on the homepage.

Good atmosphere at the hostel. Friendly staff. Bunk-beds are way to squeaky and make a lot of noise. You sometimes think they might collapse.

Great staff, location is a short 15 minute walk outside city centre but ideal as it has free parking as well. Free breakfast is pretty good as well, and genereally a really good vibe to the place. Would stay again.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Hi, thank you for your comment. See you in Good Bye Lenin again! Ania–Quality Supervisor

Had an awesome stay at this place, value for money was second to none and had a great time. THEY ALSO HAVE AN ADORABLE CAT!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Hi, thank you for the review. We are happy you liked your stay with us and our cat :) We are waiting to welcome you again! Ania – Quality Supervisor

Slept in a twin room for two nights. Location is really good, 5 Minutes to the church quarter, 10 minutes to old town (both by foot). I would recommend ear plugs for the night, if you want to get to sleep earlier, but with that you will have a great stay with nice stuff who will inform you about everything you want to know. Extra plus for the cute Cat nadja :-) Also the breakfast is good for the price and you can enjoy it outside which is also pretty cool.

Hi, thank you for taking time to leave a comment. We always try to keep the hostel silent after 11pm but sometimes it is really difficult with guests coming back after the party in the middle of the night. I liked your suggestion about the ear plugs and now they are available at the reception for free. Hope you will decide to visit us (and Nadia) again! Ania – Quality Supervisor

Good Hostel.Definitely go on the Krakow pub krawl which they organise every night ,its a great event.

Perfect hostel, really nice atmosphere and good for meet new people and drink some beer.

Great hostel with incredibly friendly and helpful staff!

• 4th Aug 2014

Hi, thank you for leaving your comment. I am really happy that you liked our hostel and our amazing Staff. Hope to see you again soon! Ania - Quality Supervisor

I loved my stay here- the staff were friendly and helpful and it was easy to get around the city from the hostel. The only complaint was that our beds were uncomfortable as the mattresses were thin and worn out and the floor in our room hadn't been cleaned so our feet were black when we walked around. However I loved the hostel and would recommend it. :)

Great place with cool staff and great atmosphere!

• 1st Aug 2014

The most uncomfortable beds I slept in this trip. I could feel the boards underneath me. Staff was very friendly and helpful. You can hear the people partying outside all night.

Perfect place to meet people and party!! The staff was great.. Mariola is one of the best staff girls I have ever met

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Costa Rica

This was a fun place to stay. Staff was helpful and a good value as breakfast and laundry was included too.

Good location, friendly staff, but the hostel was really loud. It's definitely a party hostel, so expect some people to be loud... Mattress and room was good but the shower room and toilets were dirty and could use some re-doing. No air conditioning and it was a bit too warm at night.

Fun place

Staff in the hostel is great, friendly and helpful,location is not bad cause it's just 5 minutes walk from Kazimierz and 15 minutes walk from the main square.The only thing that I didn't like was the quality of the shared bathroom s.they were not great, the showers were broken so you had to hold it all the time.but it wasn't massive problem.we did enjoy the stay in there.

The bathrooms were dirty and the rooms way too hot. The hostel was also quite noisy. The satff however was nice and very helpfull.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I am really sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. After reading your comment I took a closer look at the cleanliness standards in our hostel and I can assure you that now it looks much better. I realize that sometimes it can be a little noisy when our guests are partying and we are doing our best to keep the hostel as quiet as we can during the night. I hope that you will give us a second chance and visit us again. Ania-Quality Supervisor

Generally the hostel was very good, funky decoration and bar and space to socialise downstairs. The kitchen was well equip however got very crowded and hot at dinner time but this couldn't be helped. Washing machine and dryer were a bit dodgy! Staff were very friendly and helpful, great at helping you organise day trips/ things to see etc

Agata at the front desk was friendly, informative and took me on a brief tour of the hostel which I wasn't expecting- most just say the information. Close enough to the core, only 15 minutes walking. Great breakfast! There was quite a lot of food and a social atmosphere in the kitchen. The only problem was that the washrooms were always wet with puddles covering the entire floor and not enough shelf space to keep my clothes dry.

Really good hostel! We had a problem when we arrived but the staff solved it inmediately. The only bad thing is that there was no mat in the showers/bathroom so the floor was always wet and a mess. Apart from that, excelent! Take the krakow pub crawlo for guaranteed fun! Free breakfast is olso a big plus!

« first « Prev 1 2 3