Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

Place in the center of Kazimierz souraunded by many places to drink and eat. Very helpful staff which really takes care of You and is "at Your service" if You need any additional thing (blanket, towel) - just ask! Old "socialism" design but very clean - there were always fresh towels and toilet paper, clean bathroom, fresh sheets ;) What I could sugests is to install small lamps next to bed that You do not need to wake up other people with the main light :P overall great place to stay !!!

The bar was really spacious and comfortable and it was a really chill place to be and hang out. We even had free washing and dryer done for our clothes which really helped us alot in our travels. (as this is usually only available maybe at AirBnb-s.) We had a really safe place to lock our stuff conveniently under our bed. The bed was comfortable and it was a good night sleep there, for us to carry on our travels from there.

Free laundry!!!!!! Great bar area! Was just a shame there weren't so many people staying there as it's the middle of winter. Wasn't the cleanest hostel but the staff were great, very helpful, very friendly. Very good location.

Thanks! Check us out in the Summer! :-)

Nice hostel with great common area. The staff was cool and nice. The only thing was the Wi-Fi connection which was not so good.

Thanks for a good review! WiFi will be fixed and improved very soon!

Polite and friendly staffs, close to city centre and main points of interest.

We were at goodbye Lenin for 5 nights, the place was quirky and full of amusing communist decor. The staff were friendly and full of great advice. Location was also great, approximately 5-10 walk from the main square and roughly 5 minutes to the bars of Kazimersz

The staff was amazing. That girl who loves Bloc B (sorry I don't remember your name) was so nice. We had nice conversations with her and she was good for advices and propositions. Thank you for everything!

Perfect place to be in krakow.

This hostel was definitely a disappointment. It probably was nice 10 years ago but now it's really aged, cold, and (at least when I was there) empty. The rooms/locationwere fine but the bathroom was tiny w/bad light. The shower was hot which was nice! The staff was friendly enough though pretty aloof. The thing that actually made me cancel my reservation was the fact that I came back two nights in a row around midnight and the door to the hostel was wide open and no one was at the desk.

• 25th Nov 2015

The beds are not the best ones. And I missed a good wifi connection in the room. Everything else was ok!

friendly staff and nice bar with pool table

Hello. I think the stay was not too bad, but perhaps the rooms are a bit old looking. It was quite dark in the room as one of the lights was not working. Staff was very friendly however.

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

Goodbye Lenin was a lovely little surprise. I was there in the low season so it was quiet during the week but perfect for sightseeing. The weekends were hectic and an absolute blast. The bar downstairs was great for socialising and make sure to use the projector for a movie night. Special shout out to Kuba at the bar and Kinga at reception!

Great location close to many bars & restaurants. The hostel was kept fairly clean the entire time.

Great place, with a brilliant atmosphere, and laid back and helpful staff

It is a really cool place, had a great stay. Staff are friendly and helpful, especially Paulina and Iga

The largest lockers I think I have ever seen in a hostel in my life, which you don't have to bring a padlock for, so that's a plus. The staff were all pretty good banter, and while I'd be lying if I said that every aspect of it was a straight ten, it was the little things that weren't perfect that made it so endearing

good Lenin was nice. We arrived late after 1 am and the stuff was very kind and quick.

So the same group of us have returned to this hostel for the 3rd time now after the best NYE party of our lives, mostly due to the amazing people working here and a bar that will stay open until you drink it's supply of vodka and orange dry! If you get a chance to meet Ksenia and Kuba then you are extremely lucky guests, as we have been - or even play them in a game of pool ;) Another excellent hostel feature are the nice cold walls, they really freshen you up in the mornings! Vincelli x

Great staff, great location, clean rooms and bathrooms, fun pub.