Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

The girls of the receptions were very nice to us, but other ones were super rude. The breakfast said that it was until 11am and and the kitchen it was until 10.30 so we missed it. If that weren't a bad notice, our food was in the garbage. We think it was a rough patch but everything could be better.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

It's a very well located hostel. It's walking distance to the Old Town, Jewish area and the castle. They had a some issues with flooding from a down pour the day I arrived so a few of the facilities were out. But the staff were lovely and really helpful.

I liked the hostel. It was nice, had a lot to offer. Good breakfast, nice common room. We had a good room. It is a party hostel, with good parties going on in the beer garden. So it is not very quite in the rooms during the evenings. There was a theme night every evening of the week: Drinking games, pub crawl, Pirogie-(polish food)night. So it was a good stay. close to the jewish quarter, where you can go out well in the evenings.

very friendly place with a super cool set up, Lenin's face everywhere. The bar is really nice and it's also great to have the beer garden for the summer. Not a lot of WC and showers but, despite the amount of guests staying when I was there it never was a problem. The location is also perfect, basically just between the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter. Staff super nice and talkative.

This hostel is awsome ! The terrace is perfect to chill out after a long day of walking in the heat, lots of events, lots of people to meet... In 3 days, we went to the lake trip and had some BBQ. :) If you're lazy like us, the coktails in the pub are cheap. There is also a supermarket across the street. But you'll still be able to sleep : matresses are good and, even if some rooms have windows on the terrace, people are respectful and it is relatively calm.

I stayed 9 nights in a 6 person room. Friendly, helpful staff. Chilled atmosphere. WiFi good enough for YouTube but cuts out relatively frequently. Cleaned daily. Lockers sizable. Included breakfast included juice, cereal, bread/toast, and sliced tomato, cheese, cucumber. Free tea/coffee. Bar is chilled, nice area to chill outside. My room was directly off the reception lobby and sometimes music or people talking in the lobby after midnight was too loud.

The staff of GBL provided a friendship for the length of my stay, happy to chat and share a beer or coffee in the garden. Highlights included the ample breakfast, comfortable beds, free laundry, and pleasant location. The kitchen was stocked enough for self-catering. I especially recommend GBL for longer stays.

Hard time sleeping at night because the trams were going by. Extremely hot, no fans or AC. It was worth the money but I wouldn't stay again.

I've had a great stay! Liked the bar and events that they organize

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Nice and cosy hostel, good people and fun activities in the evenings (I would especially recommend the pub crawl!). The only downside we had was that our room was small and only had one window, which made it very hot and crampy in our room.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

super nice hostel! Lennin is watching you al the time ;) location is good, krakow is small so you can walk everywhere. just a bit loud some nights.

The hostel had a fantastic outside area for socialising as well as having a bar downstairs. The breakfast was good except there was no fruit. Fantastic staff members. You can also book trips from the reception such as Auschwitz etc. Woukd stay here again.

this is a great hostel, friendly staff, bar for meeting people, good breakfast, free towels, activities , 100% I recommend it.

Good friendly hostel with helpful staff and good facilities. Would recommend!

Really great atmosphere at Goodbye Lenin. Staff members Kasia and Karola were incredibly welcoming. The event staff Oli and Daisy ensured I had plenty of fun. All in all it was an amazing 5 days in Kraków thanks to the people working and staying at the hostel. Looking forward to coming back!

Great atmosphere, there was something on every night if you wanted to, and great location - right by the jewish quarter.

Great hostel. Stayed there for 3 nights and had a great time. Nice and helpfull staff. Recommended all around.

Excellent spot with great staff, fun bar and bartender, in a great location. Picked this place as the first hostel for a friend who was doing his first back packing trip and it did not disappoint. It was the perfect example of a hostel where it's easy to meet other travelers thanks to the easy going atmosphere, nice bar, and excellent patio area, without the manufactured hotel vibe of some of the bigger and newer hostels. Excellent spot. Plus the location is perfect.

Great atmosphere, from the very first time we entered the hostel.

Good location right next to the Jewish Quarter and not far from the Old Town (short walk). Fun atmosphere, very helpful staff, beds were comfortable and clean! The room was next to the front door and outdoor area, which did make it noisy in the evenings, so not the best for early nights. But everything quieted down and the social scene moved downstairs after 11:30 or so. Lots of nice guests during my stay. Overall a great experience.

« first « Prev 1 2 3