Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

It was a little bit hard to find the hostel at first, but when I managed to find it, I was very glad that it was a nice place. I had no problems there and I found very nice that there was a kitchen available to use. I thought that the decoration was an amazing aspect of the hostel and the bar downstairs was really nice. One thing that I didn't understand, was why the heaters didn't work at night. I am Brazilian and for me the weather in Krakow is really cold. Besides that, the hostel is awesome.

Average price-performance ratio. Chose this hostel because of the affordable prices and the availability of parking. That is a good place to stay to explore the city for a day or two.

Positive: - central location and friendly and helpful staff Negative: - noisy - my 4- beds-room was really cold

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Breakfast included and it's very good. The assistance to ttourist was great as well

Cool hostel in a great location. Wicked bar and social area to meet people, however the rooms and facilities need upgrading as the hostel seems a bit old now. The couches are pretty mangy and the mattresses could be replaced, the heat isn't working (although reception have us a heater :)), the shower kept falling and the toilet kept running. Also no wifi in the rooms. Recommended if you're laid back and like to meet people

Second time I was there. Staff great as always and the breakfast is the best I've had for free at hostels. Atmosphere was great and the pub downstairs with pool is great fun. The only problem this time was my room's toilet that looked like it spent a couple of days without being cleaned by he staff. Still a frat hostel with several good/cheap restaurants a few blocks away and a huge supermarket right next to it.

This hostel was amazing, definitely one of the best that I've ever stayed. I have spent the Christmas eve over there and I loved it, the social area is so great you can easily make friends and have a good time. If I ever come back to Krakow I will stay here again.

Worst I've ever been. Noisy, no acoustic isolation between the pub they have in the basement and the rooms. mattresses are old and really bad, you sleep on the wood stales. To top it out the staff disappeared with my personal towel. the location isn't great also. go if are willing to take risks for the cheap price.

Single room I took it for 110 PLN. Furniture, equipment provided was very poor one. Size of the room acceptable however the curtain and the window very poor, as the well as the shower / bath conditions....... Breakfast good and really fine in compared to the others. In my room it was not more than 15-15 C degree - terribly cold, very difficult to relax and I finally I could not even sleep well. Due to that, I would never select your place again, moreover would discourage people to go there

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

Easy access to Krakow town and kazimierz. Staff very helpful Nice breakfast. Would stay again

1 2 Next » last »