Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

Perfect place to meet people and party!! The staff was great.. Mariola is one of the best staff girls I have ever met

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Costa Rica

This was a fun place to stay. Staff was helpful and a good value as breakfast and laundry was included too.

Good location, friendly staff, but the hostel was really loud. It's definitely a party hostel, so expect some people to be loud... Mattress and room was good but the shower room and toilets were dirty and could use some re-doing. No air conditioning and it was a bit too warm at night.

Fun place

Staff in the hostel is great, friendly and helpful,location is not bad cause it's just 5 minutes walk from Kazimierz and 15 minutes walk from the main square.The only thing that I didn't like was the quality of the shared bathroom s.they were not great, the showers were broken so you had to hold it all the time.but it wasn't massive problem.we did enjoy the stay in there.

The bathrooms were dirty and the rooms way too hot. The hostel was also quite noisy. The satff however was nice and very helpfull.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I am really sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. After reading your comment I took a closer look at the cleanliness standards in our hostel and I can assure you that now it looks much better. I realize that sometimes it can be a little noisy when our guests are partying and we are doing our best to keep the hostel as quiet as we can during the night. I hope that you will give us a second chance and visit us again. Ania-Quality Supervisor

Generally the hostel was very good, funky decoration and bar and space to socialise downstairs. The kitchen was well equip however got very crowded and hot at dinner time but this couldn't be helped. Washing machine and dryer were a bit dodgy! Staff were very friendly and helpful, great at helping you organise day trips/ things to see etc

Agata at the front desk was friendly, informative and took me on a brief tour of the hostel which I wasn't expecting- most just say the information. Close enough to the core, only 15 minutes walking. Great breakfast! There was quite a lot of food and a social atmosphere in the kitchen. The only problem was that the washrooms were always wet with puddles covering the entire floor and not enough shelf space to keep my clothes dry.

Really good hostel! We had a problem when we arrived but the staff solved it inmediately. The only bad thing is that there was no mat in the showers/bathroom so the floor was always wet and a mess. Apart from that, excelent! Take the krakow pub crawlo for guaranteed fun! Free breakfast is olso a big plus!

The garden and the pub are really great, the toilets more or less, could be cleaner with windows or better air circulation systems, the only real bad things are the beds that are really noisy, everytime the person on the upper bed moves you wake up, and I got dust allergy, still good value for money.

Everything was perfect. Specially, every staff was nice, indeed.

Very nice hostel with excellent staff. Breakfast could be improved but that's the only problem I saw

Hostel is in an excellent location, so close to Kazimierz and about a 10 minute walk to the old town. Staff were really friendly and very helpful giving us tips and advice on tours, where to go, what to see and good food/restaurants to try.

Staff were excellent and very helpful..need chalk for the pool table asap.The location was very good , if i could offer suggestions it would be to add a special breakfats menu where you pay but get served in the garden etc..Overall a very nice place and would rate it highly

• 28th Jun 2014

Good Bye Lenin Pub and Garden is one of the most fun hostels I've stayed in. The unique decor, location, bar, and awesome staff combine to create a unique experience. Special thanks to Kasia at the front desk, and Alonso, the events manager. I had a wonderful stay.

• 21st Jun 2014

Easy going staff, pool and fussball table, clean kitchen, best provided breakfast on euro tour so far and great vibe. Would stay here again 10/10.

Good Bye Lenin is what a hostel is supposed to be... Everything about it from the occupancy, size of the social areas, bar in the basement, etc. sets it up perfectly to be a really friendly and social atmosphere where everyone can meet each other and hang out. So much credit goes to the staff on making this happen too. Staff like Alonso were more like good friends that staff because they spent so much of their time hanging out with us and making sure we were having fun. Highly recommended!

Good kitchen, free pool table, good bar. Free breakfast wasn't the best but is free.. Super friendly staff!

1 2 Next » last »