Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is conveniently located near both the old town and the Jewish quarter. The facilities were ok, although the hostel was very empty accept for children on school field trips.

Great hostel! Clean, very friendly staff, and very close to Jewish quarter and Old Town. Only problem is the music that plays most of the day. Would recommend

I have stayed at this hostel a couple of times and each time has been fine. The breakfast is nice and the staff is helpful, the only thing is that the internet does not work in most of the rooms, I always have to sit in the lobby or the computer room to get wi-fi, and the mattresses need to be replaced because they are quite sunken. But other than that I had a pleasant stay at Good Bye Lenin and would recommend this hostel.

Very cood clean hostel the employes are ready to help you for everything to book a taxi until to tell you which is the best restaurant. One of the reason that someonw wants to visit krakow must be this hostel.

• 28th May 2014
  • Greece

This place was so cool. The atmosphere is unlike any other hostel I've stayed at. It's worth staying just to experience it. The staff was great, especially Agata K. and Karola! It is in the Jewish district, and so if that is where you are planning to be, it's great, but that also means that it is a 10-15 min walk to lots of places around the main square. For me it was worth it for how cool the place was. They take great care of you!

Great location and staff - located near the Jewish quarter it was an easy walk there and to Old Town. Only thing it was pretty empty while I was there since it was the middle of the week. Also a supermarket and ATM across the street! Definitely recommend this place to others!

This is a great hostel with amazing charisma. Everyone deserves to stay at this place. GBL staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful with any issues I had upon arrival. The decor is the hostel is what really makes this place one of the nicest hostels i've stayed in. It also has a reasonably priced bar with a large common room with a pool, darts and football table. The cold buffet breakfast was also very good to get you on your way in the mornings.

• 17th May 2014

Really enjoyed our stay. Hostel is located very close to old city and Wawel. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. If we go to Cracov next time (but we forgot to drop coin into river) we will definitely stay at this hostel :)

The people from this hostel are really nice and helpful. They tried to help us through all the possible ways! Definitively is a nice place to be! Thanks Goodbye Lenin Hostel Staff!!

The hostel is nicely decorated which gives you the impression you are in a different place. It is cheap and you get a very good quality of service. It is located just in front of a supermarket. The break fast is very good! Healthy ingredients to make your own sandwich, oat, cereals... The place to store you luggage in the room couldn't be better! It is amazingly big! Definitely recommend staying at Good Bye Lenin!

Awesome hostel with an awesome atmosphere! All the staffs (Karola, Mehow and Gosha) provided us the best stay in Krakow helping us with everything that we needed!

Good bye Lenin Hostel is one of the best hostel I've been in so far. The ambiance is great and so are the people. Karola, Kasia and Gosia are awesome receptionist, they always found solution for my questions and they were really friendly. The hostel is clean and the garden is a great place to have a beer or a coffee with friends. I definitely recommend this hostel, you won't be disappointed!

I loved very much the location and ambians of my :) hostel . Staf was very good and kind .Breakfast was nice too, indeed Dilek / Turkey

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Excellent if you want to party but hard to sleep

They have an amazing common room and an amazing breakfast! (A good bar and quite friendly receptionists as well). It was located about 15 min walk from the center and right next to a supermarket. We probably should have hung out a bit more around the Jewish quarter since it was next door.

Rooms are basic. Location is not in the city centre. Staff are very helpful, they help me to check the bus schedule and teach me how to go to the place where I want to go. The locker is very big, you can put all your luggage in the locker. Breakfast is good and well prepared.

Nice hostel! Its not in the very city center, but as krakow is so small, it still very close to te center. Also the staff were ery helpfull! I would recomend for sure to be there!

Great hostel! One of the best of our holw trip! Free cofee and tea, great breakfast, awesome staff! We absolutely recommend!

The most friendly staff we've ever seen! The location is great and the atmosphere was very nice although rather touristy. It was calm enough even though the walls aren't too thick and there were a few partys in the hostel bar downstairs. All in all a very good place to stay!

Great atmosphere and helpful staff, expansive lounge area with pool and fusball tables. Things to be improved: Wifi did not extend to bedroom, only worked in lobby; my bed was not that sturdy and made creaking noise whenever you move; no shades of any kind on windows.