Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel...evocates nostálgic times and the facilities are great....location is good too

This was probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at throughout my trip. There's a bar in the basement that easily facilities socialization. The location is super close to Kazimierz, which is where all the cheap student bars are. It isn't in the exact city center, but a straight shot to the main square. Definitely walkable. The staff was wonderfully kind, and the facilities were clean. Lots of outlets. And it was cheap. I was very impressed.

Thank you very much! Looking forward to see you again :)

A great thanks to all staff, all members for this unforgettable weeks. I ve spend lots of time here, and everybody was always good adviced and helpfull, I think especially to Yola, the cleaning lady, who use to takes care of details on a very professional way... One of the best hostel that I used to visit, to recommend ! :D

A really good Hostel with great staff.

• 24th Apr 2015

Towels et pillow too small, perhaps invest in, great confort after that!

• 16th Apr 2015

Goodbye Lenin helped make our stay in Poland amazing! The reception desk staff was extremely helpful the entire time and helped us organize a few excursions and offer suggestions on places to eat around the city. The included extras like breakfast and linen were nice and the facilities were clean. Also, first hostel I've been to where I loved the beds!!

• 11th Apr 2015

I stayed there only for one night but i'm definitely gonna stay there again. The location is great, in walking distance is everything. The staff was awesome and very helpful.

It's a very nice hostel and super value for the money. The room was ok (double room), but small and a bit noisy (there are a lot people for party in Krakow). The showers could need a renovation. The rest was perfect! Just the location is too dificult to find - there is one big sign at the corner Starowislna/Joselewicza and then you are in the street Joselewicza and you don't find the hostal course it's hidden on the right side behind the barrier down a small road.

We stayed for four nights and fell in love with the city, the staff and pirogi. Definitely recommended!

• 3rd Apr 2015

If you want to have a great time stay at this hostel. Staff paid for a dinner for the whole hostel, free vodka shots one night. Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff was super friendly and because the hostel is not to large there is a good chance everyone staying there becomes friends. Make sure to go down in the basement, play pool and socialize, and you will have a great time in Kraków.

Hi! I was planning to stay in this Hostel just for a few nights but I ended up staying 8 days. The reason is that I loved this place, there were so many great people there, especially the staff Kasia Karola and Ksenia. My stay was so nice that I didnt want to leave. Hope to be back soon. Thank you girls! See you soon. Renan Quinhoneiro'

1 2 3 Next » last »