Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden! Reviews

Berka Joselewicza 23 Street, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland

Really enjoyed our stay. Hostel is located very close to old city and Wawel. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. If we go to Cracov next time (but we forgot to drop coin into river) we will definitely stay at this hostel :)

The people from this hostel are really nice and helpful. They tried to help us through all the possible ways! Definitively is a nice place to be! Thanks Goodbye Lenin Hostel Staff!!

The hostel is nicely decorated which gives you the impression you are in a different place. It is cheap and you get a very good quality of service. It is located just in front of a supermarket. The break fast is very good! Healthy ingredients to make your own sandwich, oat, cereals... The place to store you luggage in the room couldn't be better! It is amazingly big! Definitely recommend staying at Good Bye Lenin!

Awesome hostel with an awesome atmosphere! All the staffs (Karola, Mehow and Gosha) provided us the best stay in Krakow helping us with everything that we needed!

Good bye Lenin Hostel is one of the best hostel I've been in so far. The ambiance is great and so are the people. Karola, Kasia and Gosia are awesome receptionist, they always found solution for my questions and they were really friendly. The hostel is clean and the garden is a great place to have a beer or a coffee with friends. I definitely recommend this hostel, you won't be disappointed!

I loved very much the location and ambians of my :) hostel . Staf was very good and kind .Breakfast was nice too, indeed Dilek / Turkey

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Excellent if you want to party but hard to sleep

They have an amazing common room and an amazing breakfast! (A good bar and quite friendly receptionists as well). It was located about 15 min walk from the center and right next to a supermarket. We probably should have hung out a bit more around the Jewish quarter since it was next door.

Rooms are basic. Location is not in the city centre. Staff are very helpful, they help me to check the bus schedule and teach me how to go to the place where I want to go. The locker is very big, you can put all your luggage in the locker. Breakfast is good and well prepared.

Nice hostel! Its not in the very city center, but as krakow is so small, it still very close to te center. Also the staff were ery helpfull! I would recomend for sure to be there!

Great hostel! One of the best of our holw trip! Free cofee and tea, great breakfast, awesome staff! We absolutely recommend!

The most friendly staff we've ever seen! The location is great and the atmosphere was very nice although rather touristy. It was calm enough even though the walls aren't too thick and there were a few partys in the hostel bar downstairs. All in all a very good place to stay!

Great atmosphere and helpful staff, expansive lounge area with pool and fusball tables. Things to be improved: Wifi did not extend to bedroom, only worked in lobby; my bed was not that sturdy and made creaking noise whenever you move; no shades of any kind on windows.

A great atmosphere but the bathrooms were a little disappointing and the lighting in our dorm was bad.

• 1st Apr 2014

Great location halfway between old town and the jewish district. Good enough breakfast for a hostel and also got clean towels. The walls to the rooms seem to be very thin, you can hear everything that happens in the hallway which was fine for me since I sleep with earplugs in hostels. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Is a nice place, very organized.... There are everything that travelers need. There is a kitchen an is closer everything.

The Place is quite, thanks to the padded bedroom doors. Front desk staff very knowledgeable about transportation and key places. Breakfast needs improve. Change instant coffee to real coffee will help a lot.

Fine place to stay. Location was great. The staff helped us with any queries we had straight away. Everything we needed to use was clean but it could benefit from a bit of refurbishment. The main problem we had was that the bar was a bit lacking in atmospehere and I would not describe the hostel as "pub and garden" - more of a bar without the garden. We could hear the music in our room even when no one was in the bar. However, for the price it was pretty good and we enjoyed our stay.

500 characters is not enough to describe the charm of this hostel. Very close to Kazimierz (the jewish quarter, and in my opinion the real heart of Krakow) and a ten minute walk from the Rynek, the hostel is ideally placed, but for the occasional train passing nearby. The 24 hour check-in and extremely helpful yet laid back staff made the stay highly enjoyable. The quality of the mattresses is poor but the lockers are huge and the bar downstairs is always a great place to meet cool new people.

• 22nd Mar 2014

The hostel has got a great atmosphere - mostly thanks to people working there and decor. Big plus for bar and breakfast. Great opportunity to meet great people!

• 16th Mar 2014