Good Bye Lenin Hostel Zakopane Reviews

44 Chlabowka, Zakopane, Poland

Great staff, very helpful, nice people and easygoing, definitely my favorite aspect of the hostel. Location is great to being disconnected of the daily city-chaos, but without being in the middle of nowhere. Never been in such clean and neat hostel before. Totally felt like at home. Looking forward to be back. If youre looking for an unique experience; multicultural, funny and relaxing, this is the place to be.

Awesome staff and homey atmosphere, good people, perfect location for hiking in the national park but a bit far out for skiing (though it is easily accessible by bus!).

Awesome staffs and city. I would come back as many times as I could.

An incredibly comfortable hostel, managed by a lovely staff, which will be pleased to help you in anyway. Although the hostel is a bit far from the center (5 minutes by bus), the location is perfect if you want have some hiking in the beautiful national park of Tetras.

Staff, as usual, make a hostel: these folks are some of the best. Many thanks for your couthy attitude, good people. This couthiness - bequem, gemuetlich in German - also sums up the comfy common room. Wooden lodge with kitten that jumps on toy blue lobster on stick, and has doggy personality. Dorm fine. The icy path up from the main road could be doing with a bit of grit, but so could most of Zako's pavements. 3km out of town, well served by wee regular buses. Goodbye Len: missing you already.

Very homely hostel, I loved it. Seems to be an old log house that has been converted. Was quiet when I went (early Jan), but quite nice. Has everything you need; not as modern as some newer city hostels but personally I prefer it that way. Lockers had no keys, but that wasn't an issue. Great value for money and a 10min walk from the (also cheap) Nosal ski centre if you want to have a crack at skiing or snowboarding on the nursery slopes.

AWESOME experience at Goodbye Lenin in Zakopane. Nice little hostel in the mountains with a great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Fun place to meet other hikers, and the staff was great when helping us decide where to hike. Would definitely stay here again.

Great atmosphere. Perfect place to spend nights after a day of trekking. I loved this place, cozy, clean and the staff is perfect, very friendly. I totally recommend this hostel.

Voluntary young people work there and they create terrific atmosphere, very happy to help if you need them. I was impressed by this hostel. I just felt like the member of the family. The hostel located little bit out of town but quite close to the tracks. I can assure you if you go there you will be welcomed with smile.

We booked in to stay for 3 nights but only stayed for 1 as we soon realised that in the position of the downstairs dorm we wouldn't get any decent sleep. The front door was by my bed, people in and out with smoke coming in and i could hear every kitchen sound right until midnight then again at 6am. The bunkbeds and beams need dusting. The place is lovely but just too small to be a hostel which is why we left. Also the front door was just open all the time.

A very nice hostel in the mountains. The staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpfull. Great atmosphere.