Good Bye Lenin Hostel Zakopane Reviews

44 Chlabowka, Zakopane, Poland

Great staff, very helpful, nice people and easygoing, definitely my favorite aspect of the hostel. Location is great to being disconnected of the daily city-chaos, but without being in the middle of nowhere. Never been in such clean and neat hostel before. Totally felt like at home. Looking forward to be back. If youre looking for an unique experience; multicultural, funny and relaxing, this is the place to be.

Awesome staff and homey atmosphere, good people, perfect location for hiking in the national park but a bit far out for skiing (though it is easily accessible by bus!).

The hostel is not in the center of Zakopane, but it is not a problem because you can take a bus, a taxi or even walk. The hostel has a very good vibe, the staff is super helpfull. Maybe they could offer a better breakfast, I did not care if i had to pay some zlots for that. If I back to Zakopane, I think I will choose "Good bye Lenin" again.

Awesome staffs and city. I would come back as many times as I could.

An incredibly comfortable hostel, managed by a lovely staff, which will be pleased to help you in anyway. Although the hostel is a bit far from the center (5 minutes by bus), the location is perfect if you want have some hiking in the beautiful national park of Tetras.

Staff, as usual, make a hostel: these folks are some of the best. Many thanks for your couthy attitude, good people. This couthiness - bequem, gemuetlich in German - also sums up the comfy common room. Wooden lodge with kitten that jumps on toy blue lobster on stick, and has doggy personality. Dorm fine. The icy path up from the main road could be doing with a bit of grit, but so could most of Zako's pavements. 3km out of town, well served by wee regular buses. Goodbye Len: missing you already.

Very homely hostel, I loved it. Seems to be an old log house that has been converted. Was quiet when I went (early Jan), but quite nice. Has everything you need; not as modern as some newer city hostels but personally I prefer it that way. Lockers had no keys, but that wasn't an issue. Great value for money and a 10min walk from the (also cheap) Nosal ski centre if you want to have a crack at skiing or snowboarding on the nursery slopes.

AWESOME experience at Goodbye Lenin in Zakopane. Nice little hostel in the mountains with a great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Fun place to meet other hikers, and the staff was great when helping us decide where to hike. Would definitely stay here again.

Great atmosphere. Perfect place to spend nights after a day of trekking. I loved this place, cozy, clean and the staff is perfect, very friendly. I totally recommend this hostel.