Good Bye Lenin Hostel Zakopane Reviews

44 Chlabowka, Zakopane, Poland

Great little hostel tucked away in the hills, awesome staff, really let you know what to do over your stay. Really clean and feels more like a cosy home than a hostel. Definitely stay here!

Amazing place.

Really nice atmosphere and kind staff! This hostel is how a hostel should be!

Living at this hostel felt like being welcomed into someone's home - there was a great atmosphere, and it was easy to talk to the other travelers. It was amazing in every way. The only thing that felt less good were the small bathrooms and kitchen that you shared with many others; it was simply a bit cramped. But the small size of the hostel is at the same time the greatest benefit, with its cosy and hearty atmosphere.

Great hostel - in fact probably the best I have ever visited. Nice chilled atmosphere, comfy beds for a good nights sleep, amazing location. It was nice that the staff hung out with the visitors, and there was a real group feeling about the place, felt like the staff went out their way to help. You know you are somewhere special when everyone is trying to extend their stay there! We are planning our next trip...

Had the best few days here even extending our stay and when they were full and we had to leave they let us camp in the garden which was a great experience, a great place to meet new people and explore the mountains! Will be coming back!

While GBL is a little removed from the city that is kind of what adds to its charm. The beds were super comfortable and it really made me feel like I was camping in the great outdoors - all that's missing is a bonfire.

Such a fantastic hostel, slightly out of town but completely worth it. Great spaces to chill and be social, staff were great and the atmosphere was awesome. Will definitely stay here again!

An adorable spot nestled in the hills to provide a welcome break from towns/cities where you can meet like minded travellers for excursions into the mountains! If you are arriving slightly late I do recommend eating first or taking food to cook with you.

Goodbye Lenin is one the nicest hostels I have stayed at in my time in Europe! The hostel itself is a great size, small enough to get to know everyone but large enough to keep you entertained. The loving and friendly staff managed to turn my two nights stay into four! I will definitely be back!

Such a lovely hostel I am hoping to go back!! Fantastic location right opposite an entry to the national park. Wonderful friendly homey atmosphere with a great social scene. Can't guarantee you'll get a quiet night's sleep but you'll be happy anyway :D definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :D thank you guys!!

This hostel felt like coming home to my own cabin after a long day of hiking. My boyfriend and I stayed two days here and spent both evenings reading, drinking tea, and resting up and left feeling rejuvenated. Other travellers spent the nights drinking and playing games in the common room. A little for everyone. It's outside of town for large grocery trips/restaurants.. but as far as I'm concerned that's why you go to the mountains! PERFECT hiking hostel. Awesome staff.

that's an incredibly cozy place!! any hiker could happily spend a week there - everything's perfect and the surroundings are beautiful ^^

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

This was one of the best hostels I have ever been to. I stayed at this hostel for 4 nights which is the longest I have ever been at any hostel -and I could easily have stayed longer! The staff and people there were incredibly friendly and helpful. I felt at home and welcome which is so important to feel when you are traveling. The hostel is small allowing for that more homely and 'intimate' atmosphere -everybody was friends instantly. Great Great Great place and I advise anybody to go there!!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Great hostel! My favorite so far in my euro trip! The staff is incredible, super nice and always available to help! Equipped kitchen, laundry in the hostel (at a cost), printer, nice living room, walking distance to the Tatras, and free ride from the bus station at your arrival/departure. Thank you Marzena and your team for a great stay in Zakopane!

Fantastic cabin, prime location to great hikes and super helpful and friendly staff

Fantastic hostel. Great facilities, excellent location and best staff around. Couldn't ask for more.

Fantastic staff, national park on your doorstep, great beds. Stay here.

Awesome hostel for young hikers like us!

Lovely people working there, GORGEOUS location. Everything was perfect. One things is the rooms are very small, didn't bother me at all, though. Completely insignificant to what a wonderful stay we had. =) Definitely recommend! Thanks for everything

• 19th May 2015