9.2
Superb 732 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 732 Total Reviews
Grampa's Hostel Located at pl sw Macieja 2/1, , Wroclaw.
Poland
Wroclaw pl sw Macieja 2/1
92% 732
51.1190724 17.0364653
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Aboslutely amazing! If I ever come back or need to recommend a place, this would be it. The atmosphere is phenomenal, and everyone--staff and travelers--were kind and fun to hang out with. Thank you for a wonderful time!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Very quiet hostel, ideal if you want a rest from partying. I only stayed one night though so could be livelier at the weekend.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

My favourite hostel in Poland !!!!!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I every stayed in!

15th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Grampa's hostel. The location is just outside the city centre, really easy to walk to the Rynek, but far enough away from it that you can get a good night's sleep or just have a chilled evening in if you wish. The staff, they are by far the best I've seen at any hostel, they're all super-friendly and helpful! It has a good atmosphere, you can easily meet people to explore the city with, or if you wish, do your own thing.

11th Aug 2016

Loved my stay at Grampa's! A bit out of the way from the center but such good staff and really great atmosphere! thanks Ewa and gang! Cheers

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

This is a great little hostel! Nice lounge area, free breakfast and probably the most comfortable beds on our whole trip!! Would highly recommend.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

We stayed at Grampa's when we were in Wroclaw for a frisbee tournament, not for tourism or partying. For us, it was the best choice! The facilities were clean, the staff spoke great English and did everything they could to help, even working out transport in Warsaw for us. Overall a really nice, homely stay!

2nd Aug 2016

Fun place! And clean! Really the only downside is that the hostel seemed to be mainly male. But as I travel through Poland that seems to be the trend. Not sure why! But regardless, the hostel was quality. I appreciated the outlets attached to the beds!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

I loved staying here, it really feels like a big share apartment with people who are easy to chat to and very social. The staff are really helpful as well, I arrived at 7am off an overnight bus and they were really accomodating, letting me rest and shower after a long trip!