Grampa's Hostel Reviews

pl sw Macieja 2/1, Wroclaw, Poland

Security with key was a bit quaint. But otherwise fantastic. Spacious. Wifi one of the best with backup it always worked! Lots of polish people stay here.

This was a good choice for somewhere to stay - great facilities and everything was clean, in particular the staff were incredibly helpful and really nice.

Great hostel, friendly helpful staff, good kitchen and bathrooms, good beds, walking distance from old town sights and nightlife, far from bus and train station but only about ten minutes by tram

thanks for a great review!

Not what we expected at all from the review. The stairs were musky and people kept the light on past midnight. The neighborhood location was a dump. Would never stay there again!!!

• 4th Oct 2014

The appartment was very nice, very confortable and for the price I would totally recomend. Also the location is very well comunicated, 4 lines of underground that take you every where in the city and plenty of buses. Very close to the famous Zoologischer Garten, where you find where to make your shopping. And also the tenant very nice person. Will repeat for sure!

Travelling solo and stayed on a Friday night. Nothing was going in terms of events so it was a bit boring (possibly a fault of my own expectations). Otherwise everything else was good, it's a short walk into the old town.

A good hostel with good staff and location. but what I don't like in this hostel is hard to go out to street to smoke a cigerreates. every things except that is worth to book.

Really enjoyed my stay here

Great hostel with all the trimmings, wasn't very busy when I was there as season was slowing down but can imagine it would be even better with a good crew of people there!

A really comfortable hostel with friendly staff and great value for money. The place was spotless the whole time I was there and the facilities (kitchen, bathroom, common room) were the best I've had whilst in poland

Great atmosphere. Owner of the hostel is awesome and very friendly. Would definitely recommend

:) thank you

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was a short walk from main square. This hostel has everything a traveller needs. Was very clean and comfortable. Good facilities such as common room and washing machine for free. Excellent value for money!

Fantastic crepes

• 15th Aug 2014

thanks! we are happy to hear that our receptionists' additional skills are appreciated by you :)

I really enjoyed my stay at Grampa's Hostel. The place is modern, clean, spacious. There is a big common area with a great design and good vibe. Staff is very helpful and easy-going (greetings to blong techno receptionist). I didn't mind that there is no key system to the room, but I think you should definitely install cctv to make your guests feel comfortable & safe. You will find very nice park around the hostel. Also, it's a 10 min walking distance to the main market.

Thanks for a great review! We always listen to our guests' suggestions and try to improve the hostel, so thank you for the advice about security. We have some ideas and maybe next time you come there will be some changes already :)

Excellent hostel. Very friendly staff. Great atmosphere and the facilities were fantastic. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to others.

I loved this hostel! Very clean and great atmosphere.

• 25th Jul 2014

Clean hostel, good location, friendly staf. But when I was there, there was no atmosphere. Despite that it was high season, there weren't many people staying at the hostel. If you are on a holiday with friends, its a great place to spend a few nights. If you travel alone and want to meet people, then there are better places to stay in Poland.

Very convenient.

thanks man! :)

too far from the center square for my taste but other than that it's a pretty cool place.

Hey, thanks for a feedback ;)