Grampa's Hostel Reviews

pl sw Macieja 2/1, Wroclaw, Poland

Honestly, you could not pick a better hostel to stay in Wroclaw! The staff is just brilliant! They spent at least 10 minutes filling me in on the area around the hostel, the best places to visit, the authentic clubs and bars. Karolina at reception desk was very kind and understanding when I had a problem. Rooms and common areas are all extremely clean, open and well-designed. Not the most central location but still very good to explore the city! Loved my stay here!

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Poland

I would recommend this hostel unequivocally. The staff, facilities, location and atmosphere were unbeatable. If I return to Wrocklaw, I will stay in Grampa's.

• 22nd Jul 2015

The noisiest stay in a hostel I have ever had.. Barely slept at all. This hostel is perfect if you are a partier, don't mind loud people or the loud square or loud common area at all times of night. Otherwise, I would not recommend. 12 bed dorm is horrific, should have paid a little more for a smaller room. Hot, one small window, room smelled. Other than that the hostel was clean and location unbeatable. Friendly staff.

fantastic. the outside looks like a dump, but once you are in, its amazing. great staff.

Probably the best hostel I've ever steyed in. Close to the centre, very helpfull and nice staff. Clean and secure with simple but tasty breakfast and just 3 minutes from the centre!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Poland

The receptionists were very helpful and gave me advices about what to visit in Wroclaw. I could print a document for free. Kitchen and living room are very big. I had a wonderful stay in Grampa's hostel.

This is the best hostel I have stayed at. It is very clean and incredibly well-run, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and the facilities and decorations have a sleek and modern design. I would come back to Wroclaw just to stay at this hostel! The breakfast was a nice perk and I also did my laundry here.

Very good place, chaep and tidy

Very friendly atmosphere, perfect cleannes, everything what you need is there.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

The staff was really helpful, the facilities are great (kitchen, showers, lookers, etc) and the atmosphère was nice :)

• 12th Jun 2015

Nice hostel, but you can't make too many noise after 11pm

Very friendly staff, nice hostel 10 min walk from everything, great polish food down the road from the hostel and much better than staying near the old market square. Preferred here to staying at choppers for sure.

Directions are a little obscure directing you to Paulinska north of the park but hostel is located at the south end of the park. Dont be put off by entrance through a damp and run down communal hallway. Situated on the first floor as you open the hostel door its a different world. Completely updated, very clean with all mod cons. very friendly and helpful staff, and newly decorated. Very nice private room with communal bathroom.

Great hostel. Water was a bit cold in the shower but that was not a big deal compared to the over-all quality of the place.

I really loved the staff the most at this hostel. the front desk girl was ready to help with suggestions and directions happily.

Seemed pretty cool.

Good hostel, good value for money as well considering included breakfast. Short walk to cathedral island etc. the only bad thing was that the room was freezing both nights I stayed there and the duvets are very thin and short.

Didn't enjoy this hostel because of the non existent atmosphere but I went in April so I guess it was just quiet. Good beds and sweet lounge area. Staff lets you print out papers for free so I was happy with that.

Another excellent stay at Grampas. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Not much to add. Out of the old city. Very spacious. Great staff. Not missing anything, had a great stay.