Grampa's Hostel Reviews

pl sw Macieja 2/1, Wroclaw, Poland

The receptionists were very helpful and gave me advices about what to visit in Wroclaw. I could print a document for free. Kitchen and living room are very big. I had a wonderful stay in Grampa's hostel.

Very good place, chaep and tidy

Very friendly atmosphere, perfect cleannes, everything what you need is there.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

The staff was really helpful, the facilities are great (kitchen, showers, lookers, etc) and the atmosphère was nice :)

• 12th Jun 2015

Nice hostel, but you can't make too many noise after 11pm

Directions are a little obscure directing you to Paulinska north of the park but hostel is located at the south end of the park. Dont be put off by entrance through a damp and run down communal hallway. Situated on the first floor as you open the hostel door its a different world. Completely updated, very clean with all mod cons. very friendly and helpful staff, and newly decorated. Very nice private room with communal bathroom.

Great hostel. Water was a bit cold in the shower but that was not a big deal compared to the over-all quality of the place.

I really loved the staff the most at this hostel. the front desk girl was ready to help with suggestions and directions happily.

Seemed pretty cool.

Good hostel, good value for money as well considering included breakfast. Short walk to cathedral island etc. the only bad thing was that the room was freezing both nights I stayed there and the duvets are very thin and short.

Didn't enjoy this hostel because of the non existent atmosphere but I went in April so I guess it was just quiet. Good beds and sweet lounge area. Staff lets you print out papers for free so I was happy with that.

Another excellent stay at Grampas. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Not much to add. Out of the old city. Very spacious. Great staff. Not missing anything, had a great stay.

Grampas was a fantastic hostel. The staff was super cool and helpful, the interior modern and the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was enough to fuel a travelers day of wandering and free! It was located a short walk from the city center but very easy to find and quieter tha most of the hostels I've stayed in.

We stayed for anly one night but we' spend a great time in here ! One of the best hostel I've been into, really clean, nice people, perfect staff, always welcoming and available, really nice rooms : we felt like home !

• 6th Mar 2015

I stayed here for a week and it was fantastic. This hostel has a great homely feel. The staff are awesome. They go out of their way to find information on activies, great to chat with and even took me out for a night in the town! Such a friendly atmosphere. The facilities are fantastic - always clean, fully equipped kitchen, great lounge room and a good free breakfast! Great hostel, great city. I can't recommend Wroław and Grampa's hostel enough! I hope to come back very soon!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Cool place for awsome people :)

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I was in Poland in the middle of winter so it's a little unfair for me to judge "atmosphere" because my friend and I were basically the only ones there. The staff was pretty nice and the included breakfast was good. The whole place was super clean, there were lockers and a nice big common room.