Grampa's Hostel Reviews

pl sw Macieja 2/1, Wroclaw, Poland

Great hostel. Water was a bit cold in the shower but that was not a big deal compared to the over-all quality of the place.

I really loved the staff the most at this hostel. the front desk girl was ready to help with suggestions and directions happily.

Good hostel, good value for money as well considering included breakfast. Short walk to cathedral island etc. the only bad thing was that the room was freezing both nights I stayed there and the duvets are very thin and short.

Another excellent stay at Grampas. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Not much to add. Out of the old city. Very spacious. Great staff. Not missing anything, had a great stay.

Grampas was a fantastic hostel. The staff was super cool and helpful, the interior modern and the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was enough to fuel a travelers day of wandering and free! It was located a short walk from the city center but very easy to find and quieter tha most of the hostels I've stayed in.

We stayed for anly one night but we' spend a great time in here ! One of the best hostel I've been into, really clean, nice people, perfect staff, always welcoming and available, really nice rooms : we felt like home !

• 6th Mar 2015

I stayed here for a week and it was fantastic. This hostel has a great homely feel. The staff are awesome. They go out of their way to find information on activies, great to chat with and even took me out for a night in the town! Such a friendly atmosphere. The facilities are fantastic - always clean, fully equipped kitchen, great lounge room and a good free breakfast! Great hostel, great city. I can't recommend Wroław and Grampa's hostel enough! I hope to come back very soon!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Cool place for awsome people :)

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I was in Poland in the middle of winter so it's a little unfair for me to judge "atmosphere" because my friend and I were basically the only ones there. The staff was pretty nice and the included breakfast was good. The whole place was super clean, there were lockers and a nice big common room.

Staff are awesome, all really lovely and able to help, even with rather strange requests!! Nice common area, wifi all strong. Breakfast really decent!! Definitely head back there if I ever get back to Wrocław!!

The bathroom hand towels need to be changed out on a daily basis or at least every couple days *they weren't changed the whole 5 days I was there. Also my room was never swept so dirt & crumbs from my roommates accumulated over the days & the trashcan in our room was never emptied & was overflowing. The common room & kitchen were nice (new more comfortable couch would be good) & the free breakfast was ok. Quick walk into the main city/sites & easy to get to on the tram from main station!

hands down one of the best hostels I've stayed at. value for money it doesn't get much better there was everything you needed and more, the staff are so helpful and speak fluent English, everything was clean and tidy the location is really good too I can't recommend this hostel enough and wroclaw is a gem

Confortable bed, nice staff, dirty toilet