Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel Reviews

280A Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore

Had a great stay and met some really good people. MRT stations are close by as well as great cheap food. If you're staying on the east coast, Green Kiwi is the place to be!

It was ok.. I wouldn't tell my friends to go there and I probably would try another place my self if back in Singapore. The rooms and facilities are ok but it wasn't that easy to meet people (maybe I was just unlucky) and the roof top wasn't that big deal at all. I hated the locker.. They were silly! But one thing was absolutely great: breakfast!

Decent hostel, set near 2 MRT stoPS. Prices for drink was reasonable, rooftop area pretty cool. Staff were really helpful. Sadly they cannot organise onward travel but can direct you where to buy bus tickets.

Amazing atomsphere very helpful friendly Great location to n fro the city

• 2nd Dec 2014

There wasn't much room in the female dorm with not even enough space to open my rucksack. Other than that it was quite a pleasant place to stay and breakfast was great!

Is my second stayed at Green Kiwi hostel. I made the booking at the early afternoon(2pm) for 2 person stay at the 20 beds female room, but when I arrived at the hostel at the late evening 8pm, the booking is not on the record, even I have the booking confirmation on my email for 2 person for the female dome. The staff at the reception offered me to stay at the 6 mix beds dome instead, but I will need to pay the different, I don't bother to search for a other hostel, so I accepted the offer.

Very welcoming staff and happy to help you with trips and recommendations. Free breakfast and sockets in reception area to charge your phone. Light by each bed (even in the top bunk) which was very useful. Nice atmosphere and close to 133 bus to Marina Bay Sands and Lavender and Boon Keng train stations. Would stay here again.

Good hostel. Nice overhead/rain showers. Try the green spread on your bread in the morning - I don't know what it is, but it's delicious!

Staff were really friendly and helped with tickets for venues and any queries about getting around town. The hostel is a little out from the centre of the city but not any hassle getting there with the MRT. Common area is good and the garden on top is good for relaxing. Good stay, would stay again.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Amazing friendly staff, cheap beers (for Singapore) Highly recommend this hostel to any one travelling to Singapore!

Awesome Hostel! I come back! nice staff, nice Atmosphere and nice rooftop with nice People who stay there in the evening!

Nice hostel! Friendly staff, clean rooms/toilets/showers. Would stay again!

A great hostel to stay at in Singapore. The girls behind the counter were wonderful, especially little sister, although I'm not sure who that other girl was, but she was pretty good too. ;) Only real issue was the size of the common room, a little too small. With the popularity of the hostel, it is difficult to do anything with so many people crammed into a small space. And internet was a little unreliable. Otherwise, i enjoyed my stay.

The thing that made my stay memorable at the Green Kiwi hostel is the staff. Very friendly and upbeat, making sure you have everything you need for breakfast or your expedition of the day, especially Andrea. She's so lovely :) Also, the facilities are abundant: plenty of plugs to charge your electronic devices, 4 computers. The breakfast is excellent! With many fruits and also brown bread which I hadn't seen in awhile. Thanks a lot!

Great place to stay. Thanks to you Andrea!

Nabiha and Andrea were amazing and so much fun!! I recommended this hostel to some of my friends who are travelling. I would definitely stay here again! Atmosphere was great but because it was a rooftop bar it was far enough away from the dorms that the dorms were quiet. All of the staff were awesome, Doris and Carol, as well as Nabiha and Andrea. I seriously loved this place.

I had a unique experience at this hostel : ) When I came in late at night, I found in front of my room a big cockroach struggling for its life and an army of ants trying to figure out how to finish it off an eat it. Unfortunately, it was very late so I couldn't stay to watch the show for too long, but surprise! The next morning, even though the hostel was open and running, the lovely cleaning staff still left such a spectacle there for everyone to witness. Great place for nature lovers : )

I had booked and arrived at 1:30am. Although there was no staff member to check me in it was no problem as they had left a note on the front door and again a further note and key inside so I could make myself at home and find a bed. There is lots of information on the walls, including the vital wifi password, computer for guests and it is a great base to sightsee from. If I come back I will stay again, or maybe try their other hostel in Bugis area.

Very nice hostel. Good location, nice staff, breakfast was good too. Would stay here again!

The reception girls are very nice and helpfull. A boy working there does City Tours on Fridays for free what was really great because of the Insider tips. The walk to the MRT is about 10min but you can also take the bus. The busstop is just across the Street. Showers and toiletts were very clean!! The roof top garden is awesome. You can sit there AS long as you want and talk to other Backpackers or just relax. All in all you kinda feel linke home :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5